Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbours - Chapter 2

"It is the wife's turn to be spanked by her young neighbour"

22
6 Comments 6
21.0k Views 21.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Emma was furious as she glared at Madge. How dare she play her? Well she was going to pay the penalty for doing that. A bare bottom spanking was definitely called for.

Madge was still blushing as she stood up and went to exactly where Emma pointed. She was forty-five-years-old but had been caught out so easily by her much younger neighbour and now the sensual spanking she wanted was more likely to be a discipline spanking that would really hurt.

Twenty-two-year-old Emma demanded, “Get undressed. I am going to have you naked when I spank you.”

Madge gasped but told herself it was more likely that Emma would take her to bed afterwards so being naked was not an issue.

Emma watched as Madge undid her dress and slid it down her body and stepped out of it. She unclipped her bra and let the straps slide down her arms catching it and putting it on top of her dress. Finally, Madge pushed her knickers down to her ankles and stepped out of them putting her knickers with her other clothes. She turned and albeit feeling embarrassed waited for the next order from Emma.

Emma saw that Madge's pussy hair was glistening and her nipples were taut. She knew right away that she was looking at Madge’s sex juice and was certain that Madge had a wet pussy already. It got her even more annoyed. Madge was obviously aroused by the thought of being spanked and no doubt still expected to go to bed afterwards and make love. She didn’t mind the idea of making out with Madge as she had always found her to be attractive. However right now all that was on Emma’s mind was to give Madge a discipline spanking like she had never given before. Then she would see how wet her pussy was.

Emma said sternly, "Now get across my lap, Madge. This is going to be a spanking that is very well earned and mark my words it will be a very hard spanking. Expect to be crying before long but that won't be anywhere near the end of it."

Madge eased herself across Emma's lap. She had only ever been spanked once and that was at school when she was seventeen-years-old. It had been a reasonably light spanking given by a female teacher that she had a crush on. Although by character Madge was dominant and that was why it was she who spanked Peter rather than the other way around, that one spanking from her teacher had always played on her mind and made her fantasise from time to time about being spanked by another woman.

So as Madge went across Emma's lap the good memories of that spanking flooded back. She loved the way that she had a close-up view of the backs of Emma's legs which immediately made her feel much more submissive than usual. She was certain that she would hate the spanking itself but anticipated that the hoped for love making afterwards would be quite exceptional.

Emma rubbed Madge’s bottom and had to admit to herself that it was a rather different feeling to when she rubbed Peter’s bottom. She also smiled at the realisation she was about to spank the second person today who was twice her own age. That was a turnabout from the norm but Emma told herself that age wasn’t really the issue after all. It was about teaching someone who misbehaved a lesson. In this case two much older adults than herself both of whom were accepting her authority over them. Today anyway.

Emma increased the circles of her rubbing down to the tops of Madge's legs. Remembering the sex juice on Madge’s pussy hair she eased her fingers down between Madge’s thighs and ran them along her pussy lips. They were already very damp and as she ran her fingers up and down a couple of times so she heard Madge let out quite loud erotic gasps. That told her that Madge was indeed aroused.

The memory of being tricked flooded back in to Emma’s mind and she reminded herself she was not going to give Madge the sexual spanking she desired. Instead she was going to give her a very hard disciplinary spanking. So as Emma raised her hand and landed the first spank she looked again at the timer and focused on giving Madge an even harder spanking than she had given Peter.

Emma landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks. She looked down at Madge’s bottom, which lay across her lap, and was still really so very annoyed that she had been manoeuvred into spanking Peter. It was even a lie about wanting her Mum to spank Peter. It was always the aim for first Peter and now Madge to be spanked by her. It seemed so strange given the fact that she was half their age. However maybe it was the teacher fantasy that got to them both? Even so given that Emma was so riled up about it still she proceeded to give Madge a full discipline spanking.

Emma looked down at Madge's reddening bottom knowing that she was now spanking her with more gusto than she had used to spank Peter. She was coming to the conclusion very quickly that she was enjoying giving a spanking to another woman and thought that her own pussy was getting damp. That surprised her. She certainly had no such feelings when she spanked Peter. Maybe it was because she was a lesbian, she wondered?

Madge was beginning to struggle as the spanks continued to land on alternate bottom cheeks. She had spanked Peter so often knowing that he was getting more and more aroused yet she was not quite feeling the same way. She certainly enjoyed the feeling of being bent across Emma's lap and having the close-up view of the backs of her legs. She didn't mind at all when Emma rubbed her bottom because that was also rather sensual. On the other hand once the spanks started to land all feelings of arousal seemed to disappear and were exchanged for increasingly intense feelings of pain.

Emma was happily using the skills she learned from spanking the students at College. There every spanking was a discipline spanking. So far as she was aware none of the students actually got aroused by being spanked. On the other hand right now she had a woman across her lap who was over twenty-years older than her and who had not only asked to be spanked but pretty much told her that she wanted it to be sensual followed by making love in bed afterwards.

Emma had other ideas. She continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks turning Madge’s bottom brighter and brighter shades of red. Whereas with Peter she stopped doing that after five minutes, this time she continued for a full ten minutes without a single rest. Even with the hand spanking she could tell that Madge was struggling to cope but didn’t worry about that.

At the end of ten minutes Emma continued to spank with an increased intensity but this time landing spank after spank on the same bottom cheek before doing the same to the other bottom cheek. Again whilst with Peter she landed ten spanks on the same bottom cheek, with Madge she landed twenty spanks each time.

Emma was delighted to hear loud sobs coming from Madge as she was spanking repeatedly on the same bottom cheek. She kept on spanking like that until Madge’s bottom was a deep enough shade of red. Emma then moved her attention to the backs of Madge’s legs. The constant spanks there led to louder and louder gasps from an increasingly crying Madge.

Madge was indeed struggling to cope. She had only ever been spanked that once so many years ago. This spanking was hurting much much more than she ever remembered that previous spanking did. Nevertheless, she told herself that she must stay across Emma's lap and accept whatever spanking she was given. She knew that when she first went across Emma's lap she was feeling aroused and there were flutters going through her vagina. Those flutters had stopped long ago and were replaced by an increasingly intense stinging pain across her bottom.

Nevertheless, she knew from Peter that erotic feelings quickly disappeared when the spanking started but then reappeared soon afterwards. Therefore, she was not overly concerned at this stage except for the pain itself.

Once Emma had completed six minutes of spanking non-stop on each of Madge’s legs she relaxed, leaned behind herself, and picked up the wooden paddle hairbrush. She tapped it a couple of times on Madge’s bottom and was delighted to hear the worried groan coming from her.

Madge felt the two light taps from the hairbrush which was exactly what she did to Peter before starting that part of the spanking. She groaned because her bottom was already stinging and she knew that the hairbrush would quickly cause that pain to multiply. In the event that was exactly what happened. She was soon squirming around madly on Emma's lap, kicking her legs, and breathing in and out through clenched teeth as tears ran down her face.

Emma landed fifty spanks with the hairbrush but then decided to take a break. She hadn’t finished yet but started to rub Madge’s bottom and the tops of her legs all of which were now extremely warm. She could tell that Madge was relaxing when she parted her legs. Emma suspected that was because Madge was now feeling more aroused by the rubbing rather than the spanking. She decided to test her theory by running her fingers down the inside of Madge’s thighs and up and down her pussy lips. Those pussy lips were indeed very wet. As she ran her fingers up and down she could tell Madge’s breathing deepened and was she edging towards orgasm. Emma’s initial reaction was to stop doing what she was doing but then decided that maybe it would be best if she gave Madge the orgasm she craved. It was quite common knowledge that straight after an orgasm feelings of eroticism disappeared. Emma wondered whether in that event the remaining spanks would be even more painful after the orgasm than before.

Testing the theory Emma continued to run her fingers up and down Madge’s wet pussy lips. She even edged her fingers inside Madge’s vagina as Madge groaned louder and louder. Emma found Madge’s clit which was taut and she flicked it again and again drawing louder and louder erotic gasps from Madge. Finally, Madge exploded in orgasm.

Madge had not initially wanted to be given an orgasm with finger sex. However once Emma had run her fingers up and down her vagina several times any resistance Madge had was gone. She lost herself in the erotic movement and started to gyrate her hips in time with Emma’s fingers.

Emma looked down and saw that Madge was gyrating her hips as she ran her fingers along her vagina watched as Madge exploded in an orgasm. As soon as she did though Emma didn’t let Madge enjoy the orgasm. Instead she lifted the hairbrush back up ready to continue with spanking Madge.

However just then and before she could resume the spanking the doorbell rang. Emma wasn't expecting anyone but ordered Madge, "Get up and face the wall Madge with your hands on your head. I will get rid of whoever is at the door."

Madge was crying freely as she eased herself up from Emma's lap and walked over to the wall. She sobbed as she stood inches away from it.

Emma ordered, "Press your nose against the wall. Just as I made Peter do."

Madge did as she was told and felt humiliated by the experience. However at least she could savour her orgasm and looked forward to getting some from more from the more dominant than expected Emma.

Emma made sure Madge remained with her nose pressed against the wall and took an extra moment to savour her very red bottom before she went to the front door and opened it. She was surprised to see Sonia, a work colleague. "Hi Sonia. I wasn't expecting you here today?"

Sonia smiled at Emma and said, "Well I finished at College early but I have to go back to hold a detention. It's a punishment detention."

Emma asked smiling, "Does that mean you have a cane in your bag?"

Sonia replied, "Yes I have. In fact, I've got three. I have to deal with four students when I get back. Each has earned between four and twelve strokes each. They are all from your class in fact."

Emma smiled at Sonia. They shared the disciplinary role between them and Emma had given all four students their detention tonight. They each deserved it.

Emma made an immediate decision. She really did want to teach Madge a lesson. "Do come in Sonia. I think I can make use of one of those canes."

Sonia looked inquisitively as she walked into the hallway. Emma pointed towards the living room and Sonia made her way in but as soon as she saw the naked woman with her nose pressed against the wall and very red bottom cheeks and tops of legs she looked at Emma questioningly.

Madge had heard the conversation and the reference to a cane. She was horrified to hear Emma invite her work colleague into the house but even so she had not taken her nose away from the wall.

Emma knew that Madge would have had heard what was said. However, as she still had her nose pressed against the wall she reckoned that Madge was going to comply with whatever she wanted.

Emma stood behind Madge and ordered, "Turn around Madge."

Madge turned around keeping her hands on her head and looked first at Emma and then at Sonia. She did not recognise who Sonia was but had heard that she was a fellow teacher at the College. She had also heard that she was responsible for discipline at tonight's detention.

Sonia was wide-eyed when she saw that Madge really was fully naked. Not just that but her nipples were so taut even with such a red bottom. Sonia had spanked plenty of students and turned their bottoms every bit as red as Madge’s was just then but she doubted any of the girls had nipples as taut.

Emma kept looking at Madge but said to Sonia, "Could you please take me out a senior cane.”

Madge watched Sonia open a bag and take out a long thin hook-ended cane.

Emma took the cane from Sonia and smirked at Madge. "I really am very annoyed with you that you manoeuvred me into spanking your husband and then spanking you. I know you want a sensual discipline session but I want it to be just a straightforward discipline punishment.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

If something happens afterwards then so be it. However I've already given you an orgasm and therefore you must now satisfy my requirements." Emma pointed towards the dining chair and ordered, "Go and grab the seat of the chair. You deserve six strokes of the cane."

Madge gasped as she had never even come close to being caned. She did have friends who had been caned and she knew that it hurt. However, she could tell that Emma was very annoyed with her and supposed she could understand why. In fact it was now clear to her that she should not have manoeuvred Emma into spanking both Peter and herself. She knew therefore that she actually deserved the cane. So albeit reluctantly she went over to the chair, bent over, and held onto the seat

Emma smiled at Sonia as she walked over and stood behind the bent over Madge. She slipped the cane between Madge’s thighs and started to whisk it between her inner thighs.

Madge gasped as the cane struck each thigh in turn. No stroke was particularly hard but it was a very tender part of her legs. She knew what she had to do though and she moved her legs further apart.

Emma smiled at Sonia as she saw Madge obey the unspoken command. Emma knew that she wanted Madge’s legs to be as far apart as possible because that would stretch the skin of her bottom cheeks and increase the level of pain that she would experience. The level of pain that Emma knew Madge deserved to experience.

Once Emma was satisfied that Madge’s legs were far enough apart she leaned in and started to rub her bottom. She even liked the way that Madge started to groan as though her erotic feelings were returning. Again just to make sure Emma ran her fingers along the inside of Madge’s thighs and then up and along her pussy lips. Indeed they were once again wet and she knew that Madge was getting more and more aroused. This time though she did not keep running her fingers along Madge’s pussy until she had an orgasm. Instead she pulled her hand away and then landed a hard spank on both bottom cheeks.

Madge was really hopeful that Emma would continue to run her fingers along her pussy lips and even edge them inside her vagina as she had done before. However, when she felt the spank on each bottom cheek she knew that was not going to happen.

Sonia gave Emma a smile and started to find her colleague rather attractive. They each knew that the other was a lesbian but had never made any approach to each other. However that was about to change. Sonia leaned forward and gave Emma a kiss on the lips. Emma responded by kissing back and edging her tongue inside Sonia’s welcoming mouth. Their tongues were soon entwined.

Madge stayed bent over but was able to look behind her and saw that Emma and Sonia were in a kissing clinch. She so wanted to stand up and join in but knew that she mustn't. Once she had accepted that she deserved to be caned she knew that she had to be obedient as well. So she made do with looking at the two women's legs knowing that they were still clinched and hoping there would be a threesome afterwards.

Emma pulled herself away but kept smiling at Sonia. Emma reckoned that being so dominant made her sexually aroused but instead of that arousal being directed at Madge it was now clearly directed at Sonia.

Emma positioned herself behind Madge and tapped the cane twice on her bottom. She was quite an expert with the cane, as was Sonia. They both knew how to use it as a discipline implement. Emma pulled the cane back and saw exactly where she wanted to land the cane. She whipped it back downwards with more force than she would use at College for the first stroke but no harder than the last stroke, and watched the white line turn red right across the middle of both bottom cheeks of Madge’s bottom.

Madge tensed her bottom as she realised the cane was on its way back down towards her bottom, but she had not imagined the pain it would give her. She yelped out and threw her head backwards. Even so she somehow kept a hold of the chair and stayed bent over even as the pain cascaded around her bottom.

Emma saw the distress caused by the first stroke but knew Madge would get over it. She would no doubt cry a lot but that was the aim. Everyone was supposed to cry when caned. It was just that being caned on the bottom was supposed to hurt and be humiliating both during the caning and afterwards when it was so hard to sit down comfortably.

Madge was still struggling with the pain when the second stroke landed and the pain was even greater than after the first stroke. She threw her head back again and let out a loud cry. Still, she managed to cling on to the chair again which pleased her. She even managed to hold on after the third stroke although again she cried out and this time raised one leg off the ground.

Emma watched the third weal turn red before pulling her arm back and bringing it back down for the fourth stroke. She heard Madge cry out again but also saw her cling on to the seat. She was certainly showing every intention of staying down and taking her full caning. Even when the fifth stroke landed Madge cried out although this time bent both legs but still stayed in position.

Madge had counted the strokes and even through her tears was resolute in her intent to stay bent over. She may have played the whole afternoon wrong but accepted that Emma deserved her revenge. However, she knew that it was just one stroke left and as she looked at Emma’s legs through tear-filled eyes she could just make out her muscles tensing and knew the cane was about to strike her. It did and she yelped out once more but at least knew her caning was over. As she relaxed so she cried uncontrollably.

Emma and Sonia smiled at each other and gave each other another kiss. This really was a turn on for both of them. They kissed several times as they listened to Madge crying.

After a while though Emma ordered, “Go and face the wall again, Madge. You will stay there like Peter for thirty minutes. If you move, then I will cane you again.”

Madge eased herself up and although really wanting to rub her bottom knew she mustn’t. She never let peter rub until he was released from the wall and she was anxious to see how it felt.

“Hands on your head and press your nose against the wall, Madge. I don’t have much patience with you right now.”

Madge did as she was told and realised she was getting turned on by the dominant tone of voice Emma was using. Peter had told her that’s how he found Emma’s voice but it was only now that she understood it. Just as she was starting to feel flutters in her vagina again and knew she was getting aroused by being made to face the wall with a stinging bottom. Her breathing settled but her heart was fluttering. She so wanted to get back to Peter and make love. It wasn’t Emma she wanted any more. It was her husband. The only thing was that she didn’t like the idea of being spanked by him. It was still another woman she wanted to be disciplined by. Maybe Emma would discipline her again? Or maybe Sonia? Either would do, she told herself.

Emma and Sonia held each other closely as they kissed again, conscious of the still naked and red bottomed and sobbing Madge being in the room but facing the wall. It was a turn on for them both to know Madge was there but could not watch. They momentarily wondered how she felt but right now had feelings only for each other. Sexually driven erotic feelings.

As they kissed and cuddled so their fingers edged under the others skirt and knickers and ran along the others pussy lips. Both knew the other was turned on by what they had done and seen and knew they wanted to make out. However, Sonia had to get back to the College to hold her detention.

Then Sonia’s phone beeped. A message had arrived. She sighed and said, “That will be the College reminding me to get back.” She took her phone out and read the message. Instead of another sigh Sonia smiled and held the phone up for Emma to see. ‘There has been a power cut. Everyone has been sent home. It should be back on the day after tomorrow so no College until then.’

Emma smiled back and nodded her head towards Marge. They went and stood behind her. Emma ran her hand under Marge’s armpit and put her hand on Marge’s breasts and squeezed. She heard Marge gasp an erotic gasp. She then took Marge’s taut nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezed causing Madge to gasp a different gasp. One of pain. Emma then pulled slightly and ordered, “Turn around Marge.”

Marge gasped again as she followed the direction Emma was pulling her nipple and turned around keeping her hands on her head. She was so turned on by what Emma was doing. She loved having to obey her just as she now knew she loved being spanked and even caned by the twenty-two-year-old. She saw Sonia and blushed as she also found her attractive and wondered what they had in mind. The thing was though that Madge knew what she wanted. She had thoughts of Peter and knew he would want her by now. Just as she wanted him.

Emma kept squeezing Marge’s nipple and seemed to enjoy more and more her dominant position. She wanted Sonia though and knew she could have her as she didn’t have to return to College. So she glared wickedly at Marge and said, “I think Peter needs you, Marge. He will no doubt have masturbated again and maybe several times, but I bet he would get it up again if you went to him now.”

Madge was elated. She knew she was turned on and her pussy was damp again. She was sure she could get Peter aroused and wanted to feel his penis inside her. That turned her on much more than the thought of finger and tongue sex even with Emma or Sonia or both. Friends of hers would prefer that but not her she now knew. The only thing she would prefer from Emma was another spanking and caning some time.

“Ok, Emma. I want him too actually,” Madge said even as she gasped at the pain of her squeezed nipple.

Emma could see that Madge was a natural submissive. She didn’t want sex with her though. However, she would like to spank and cane her again. Peter as well. It was a great turn on for her and reckoned it would be for Sonia as well.

“Get dressed then, Madge. Be quick unless you want another spanking.”

Emma could tell from the wavering look on Madge’s face that she was actually considering asking for another spanking. Emma was even tempted but wanted Sonia much more just then. So she took Madge’s arm, turned her around, and landed a spank on each of her bottom cheeks and then a second spank on each bottom cheek.

Madge gasped each time as the spanks really hurt on top of the cane wheals. However, it turned her on again and made her more anxious to get back to Peter. So she just waited for Emma to stop spanking her which she did after one more spank on each bottom.

“Sorry, Emma,” Madge said blushing. “Can I please get dressed and go home?”

“Do that,” Emma said firmly letting go of Madge’s arm.

Emma and Sonia watched Madge slip her dress over her head and slide it down her naked body. She didn’t bother with her bra or knickers. They would be coming off again soon enough. She just wore the dress to walk the few yards to her front door.

“I know I deserved to be spanked and caned, Emma,” Madge said in a tone that suggested she wouldn’t say no to it happening again.

“I know you did, Madge. I get the feeling both you and Peter both earn a good spanking from time to time. Let me know and I’ll discipline you both again.”

Madge blushed and swallowed hard before replying, “You are right, Emma. We do both need to be disciplined from time to time. I am sure Peter will agree with me that you are the ideal person to discipline us as well.” She turned to Sonia and added, “You too, Sonia.”

Madge smiled. “That’s a deal, Madge. Now get back to Peter and discuss it. In bed together I rather suspect.”

Madge smiled and went to the front door carrying her handbag bra and knickers whilst rubbing her bottom much to Emma and Sonia’s enjoyment. Emma opened the front door. Madge took her front door keys out and looking out didn’t see anyone so quickly walked the short distance to her front door.

Emma closed the door and returned to the living room. She hoped Sonia still felt the same way that she did and wanted to make love. She was answered by seeing an already naked Sonia standing by the sofa smiling at her.

Emma quickly undid her shirt and slipped it down her arms placing it on a chair. She unclipped her bra and let the straps side down her arms and caught them. She placed it with her shirt. She unzipped her skirt and catching the waist band and her knickers stepped out of them both in one movement placing them both with her other clothes. She was now as naked as Sonia.

Neither had seen the other naked before but both loved what they saw.

Emma held her arms out and they clinched kissing and pressing their breasts against each-others and their pussies as well.

“I hope you are as turned on by me,” Sonia said as they kissed breathlessly.

“You bet I am,” Emma replied.

They kissed standing up caressing each-others breasts and damp pussy lips.

Emma led a smiling Sonia to the door saying, “My bedroom I think.”

Sonia smiled as they walked hand in hand. “Do you think you will discipline them again?”

Emma said with confidence, “We both will. I reckon that tomorrow morning we will knock on their door and when they answer we will tell them they need to be disciplined again. I bet you they will be fired up after a night of lovemaking. Just as we will be. We will then spank and cane them both. You can choose Madge or Peter. Then we will come back here and resume what we are about to do together. Does that sound like a plan?”

Sonia kissed Emma on the lips and replied smiling, “That sounds like a plan and a half.”

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments