Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Newlyweds

"Maid of Honor overhears the newlyweds next door."

21
8 Comments 8
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My best friend that I've known since I was in kindergarten had finally tied the knot.  It wasn't a race or anything, but we all thought we’d be single in our late twenties.  It seemed fate had other plans for her.

The reception itself wasn’t glamourous. The venue was in the town hall of Cripple Creek, Colorado, the town we’d all called home for our whole lives.  The church in which they were married was right down the road.  No need for any type of limo to drive them a half mile away.  Especially when the weather couldn't be any more perfect; clear skies with a few small blotches of white clouds. The breeze that danced through the town kept the summer heat bearable.  

I, being the Maid of Honor, planned out the whole wedding from start to finish.  It was another one of those childhood pacts we had, next to going to Vegas for the bachelorette party - that’s a story for another day.  After six months of planning, I watched my best friend say her vows to Danny Fontaine.  He was as sweet as he was charming.  I couldn't see anything more to find him attractive but my best friend, Lucy, was deeply in love with him.  I will admit that I was a little bit jealous of Danny.  In my mind, he was taking my best friend away from me.  Also, I’ve seen Lucy before in a dress with make up one.  Today however, she looked absolutely beautiful in her wedding gown.  Flashbacks of our time together went through my mind.  The drunken, lustful desires we had for each other peaking at their limits in Vegas, and the morning after, holding each other close. I wish we’d had a little more time, but she was happy and I was happy for her.  After the service, we headed down to the town hall to celebrate the union. I made sure that everything was where it was supposed to be and everything went smoothly.  I made my speech and of course had taken lots of pictures.  

Throughout the course of the night, I tried to enjoy the reception despite all of my duties, but I needed to make sure the DJ kept the pace going and that the speeches, including mine, were on par.  I was responsible for confirming that the food was cooked and delivered to guests, all on a perfect schedule. At one point during the night, Lucy grabbed me to pull me aside to thank me.  She seemed so genuine; the light in her eyes made it all well worth it.  The rest of the night went very well, with no big incidents except for the best man falling asleep on me.  The newlyweds disappeared and I closed down the reception area and called it a night myself. Instead of heading back home, the local hotel provided us rooms and a suite for the married couple and their guests.  Lucy insisted I got a room next to the Couple Suite.   

I received my keycard from the front desk and forced my exhausted body up the stairs to my room. I listened to hear if Lucy and Danny escaped to the suite early, but no sound came.  I assumed they were asleep, or perhaps they went for a Taco Bell run - that’d be typical.  I removed my heels after closing the door to my room. It felt really good to be out of them.  I struggled to unzip my dress as I made my way to the bed. The zipper was caught in the middle, but after a few tries, my dress finally fell to the floor.  The large mirror next to the bed showed me a glimpse of myself in the dim light; a petite girl wearing nude colored lingerie, picked especially for the occasion.  As I prepared for my nightly routine, I examined my body and brushed my golden hair.  The hotel’s lotion was subpar compared to my expensive bottle from Sephora, but after such an exhausting day, it felt amazing to rub it on my skin.  I did feel relaxed, but my mind was far too awake to sleep. I walked over to the bed and laid my head down on the soft pillow, hoping that as soon as soon as my head hit the cushion, I would instantly fall asleep. That didn't happen.

My mind was racing, and I tossed and turned as my body succumbed to soreness.  The stress from the day seemed to be sticking with me.  I was about to turn on the lights to find something to tire my mind when I heard the sounds of laughter echo throughout the hallway.  

"Shhhh Danny!" I heard Lucy say as she slurred her words between spurts of laughter.  My door shook as what sounded like a body fell against it.  I got up and walked over to the door to look through the peephole. I couldn’t see anything except Lucy’s platinum blonde hair.  The door jolted back and forth on its hinges.  

"Danny, not here," Lucy whispered as her body got up from the door.  My eyes widened as I could now make out Danny on the floor, reaching up my best friend's dress, fondling her shapely legs covered in white mesh stockings.  He removed his hand and got up to kiss Lucy.  I could feel the room get warm as I watched her make out with her husband. They noisily moaned and huffed as their tongues collided, over and over.  Eventually, they disappeared out of the corner of the small window I was looking through.  An urge inside of me wanted to leave my room and continue to watch to see what happened next.  I convinced myself I was still protective of Lucy, and that was the reason why I wanted to spy on her.

The door to their suite slammed close.  I found myself even more unrestful.  Justifying my arousal, I thought to myself that I usually get myself off before bed, and that’s why I couldn’t sleep.  My phone was pretty much dead, however, from taking a massive number of pictures throughout the day so I couldn't browse my favorite sites.  I flopped face down onto the bed.  

The sounds of the newlywed's laughter and kissing bounced around in my head. My imagination kicked in and I found myself thinking about what was happening in the room next door. Did they continue their raunchy endeavors or did they just call it a night?  It couldn't have been the latter. The way they were making out in the hallways made me hot; I kept thinking of the shape of Lucy’s legs.   

I imagined Lucy pushing Danny onto the bed and performing a saucy strip tease to music only the two could hear. Rocking her hips back and forth, her hands exploring every inch of her body till they reach the back of her dress.  In my mind, she slowly unzipped her dress, tightly gripping it so that it wouldn't fall down.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

She turned around and bent slightly over before letting the dress slide off of her. I thought about what Danny's mind may be thinking and how hard his cock would get in his tight tuxedo pants as his thoughts went from raunchy to pure lust.  

Lucy would continue her tease by slowly removing her heels and then her stockings. Each movement was carefully crafted to get the most out of Danny's reaction. Flashback to the class we had taken in Vegas by the ladies of the Fantasy show in Luxor played along with the striptease.  Danny would try to stand up to fulfill the animalistic desires that were bubbling in him, but Lucy would deny him that release. She pushed him down onto the bed and continued her show. She slipped her high heels back on and continued to slowly remove her sheer white bra. Unhooking it from behind and holding on to it so that as Danny watched hungrily, she let it drop to the floor revealing her melon sized breasts.  Danny would be so hungry for her, taking in the image of her small waist and large tits. She turned around to start to remove her very last piece of clothing.

My mind continued the scene and I found myself lying belly down, one hand removing my bra and exploring my erect sensitive nipples while the other hand slid under my panties, rubbing my clit. Soft moans escaped with each movement of my middle finger.  I could feel my juices start to cover my finger as I continued to massage in a circular motion. I flipped over and slid off my panties.  I explored my body more, lightly caressing each inch to find the most sensitive spots that responded with the most pleasure. In the midst of me playing out a fantasy in my imagination, I stopped abruptly when I heard a loud moan. At first, I thought it was me. The embarrassment sent of shock through my body. I laid still, eyes wide open, clinging the blanket that was clinging to the side of the bed.  Silence filled the room and I didn't know what to do. Did I scream out in pleasure and I wasn't noticing?  Did my friend next door hear it and that’s why no sound was coming from next door? Questions ran through my mind and each were worse than the previous one.  

Then another loud moan seeped through the walls from next door. My body instantly relaxed but my ears stayed attentive on the spot I heard the sound coming from.  My eyes fixated on the wall adjacent to Lucy’s room.  I got up slowly, not to bump into anything or create any sound myself. I walked towards where I heard the cries of pleasure coming from.

"Oh god!" Lucy loudly cooed. Her cry was followed by a long grunt. I walked closer to the wall, putting my ear right against it. "Mmmm, yes!" The cries continued in between deeper grunts.  I was greeted by the headboard of the king size hitting the wall in a rhythmic matter.  Soft moans came through between the thumps.   

"Oh my god!" Lucy cried out.  

"You like that, don’t you?" Danny replied followed by what sounded like a hand slapping flesh. The thumps stopped.  

I heard a very soft "yes" before the obvious pounding continued. Lucy's soft moans were not soft any more. Danny said something which was hard to tell, but Lucy replied back to him. "It’s in my ass."

My fingers found their way back to where they were before. They were greeted by soaking wet fabric clinging to moist lips.  Each moan my friend would let out I would let out one myself in a more controlled muffled tone.  This sparked a level of horniness I was unfamiliar with, and every bit of it excited me.  The thumps picked up in speed, as if to signal the climax of a song. And then they stopped. I could hear something said between both my friend and her husband. I couldn't understand them. Then a thud against the wall my ear was pressed against. I jolted back, wary that they may have heard me. Instead, Lucy drunkenly cried out, “Oooooh fuck!”

At this point, their volume level was out of control. It sounded as if they both were in the room with me. I went back to playing with my clit, imagining if they were in my room, watching Danny have his way with my friend.  

"Fuck me, fuck your married whore," Lucy screamed out. “Fuck your whore of a wife!”  The wall seemed to wobble as the force from Danny's thrusting shook everything adjacent to the wall in my room.  "Ahh, ahh, ahh," continued after every thrust.  Her moans were getting quicker, shorter. From my experience of watching many erotic videos, I could tell she was getting closer.  I rubbed profusely, desperately wanting something more.  Without even thinking, I tried shoving two fingers inside of my pussy; it proved to be much too tight and painful.  One finger instead found its way inside.  Slick wet noises followed and I fell to the floor, shaking my clit hard with one hand and giving it to my little pussy with the other.  

"I’m sooo close," screamed out Lucy.

Under my breath and through clenched teeth, I exclaimed “fuck yes, cum with me!”

Silence filled the room for approximately two seconds, which were the longest two seconds I’d ever experienced, considering I was about to cum.  Then, the most intense orgasmic moans I’ve ever heard filled my ears.  “Oo-oo-oo-ooooh yessss -”  I believe the whole hotel had to have heard my friend scream. Danny's moans were continuing.  I could hear what sounded like him jerking off his cock with those slurping, wet sounds.  Lucy’s voice was quieter now, but still audible.  "Where do you want to cum, baby?" This was it, and I let myself be fully immersed in my incoming climax.

"All over my whore's face," replied Danny. He gave out a few longer moans before I heard him cry out in pleasure.  My mind pictured each spurt with every moan I’d heard.  I was so horny; the mental image of Danny’s cock spasming, making him feel so fucking good, spraying his cum all over Lucy’s naughty, depraved mouth - it was all I needed.  In that time I came. My hand and my panties were completely soaked. I collapsed to the floor with the muscles in my legs spasming, my body experiencing electricity I’d never felt before.  I didn't hear anything else after that except for a few short mumbles. I grabbed the blanket from the bed and pulled it on top of me. My body and my mind found their release, and I fell asleep in a puddle of my own juices.

Published 
Written by milesfox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments