Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Officer Campbell

"Emma attends the Discipline Centre and is caned"

13
2 Comments 2
15.8k Views 15.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

To be fair, most people thought the do-gooders had gone too far as there was now a total ban on spanking at home and spanking and caning at school. All such discipline was now carried out at the local Discipline Centre.

What was worse, was that discipline between adults for sexual gratification was also against the law and was seen as a mental state and anyone caught practising it was guilty of a crime and faced a period in detention. Of course, no one got physically disciplined when in detention as it was similar to being grounded at home or sitting a detention at school, and the offender just had to stay at the detention centre the whole time.

The new structure caused a problem for the multitude of people who actually enjoyed being on the receiving end of physical discipline whether at school or sexually with others who enjoyed disciplining them.

What did transpire under the new laws was a disconnect between the person earning the discipline and the person actually being disciplined. You had to show your ID when arriving at the Discipline Centre but forgeries were so easy to obtain that those who enjoyed being disciplined would go to the Discipline Centre instead of the actual offender and as the officers at the Discipline Centre didn’t personally know who they were disciplining the deception was easy and grew in popularity.

Emma got into it whilst still at her school which was for sixteen to eighteen-year-olds. She was sixteen-years-old and just three weeks away from her seventeenth birthday and had ‘owned up,’ to things she hadn’t done so she could be sent to the Discipline Centre for punishment. Whichever girl she had helped in that way always paid Emma. The offending girl was happy enough to pay. Emma had earned money this way for nearly a year and had usually attended the Discipline Centre four times a month since her sixteenth birthday. She was amazed that she had so many different ID’s and still the officers never picked up on her deception.

Emma was initially upset with the new law as it would have been far easier to misbehave at school and get the cane but that couldn’t happen now. However, she soon found out how to regularly attend the Discipline Centre to get her ‘Buzz.’ Mind you, she also made some money from the new system, so that wasn’t so bad either.

Now the norm was to stand in for another girl and take the discipline that she had earned. The school just produced the Warrant, and the offending girl gave it to Emma who simply placed her own photo over the offending girl's photo and printed off the Warrant again. It still had the teachers signature, and so as she crossed the road, she knew she would fool the officers again.

Emma had never really understood her attraction to being spanked or caned but knew that whenever she was, her stinging bottom led to a great night masturbating in bed giving herself several erotic orgasms.

Today Emma left school as soon as it was over for the day and headed to the Discipline Centre with her Warrant in her hand. She was replacing another girl called Emma, so it was an easier deception and as she stood across the road, she looked again at the Warrant which showed she was going to get six strokes of the cane on her bare bottom. She smiled as she saw the number and knew she would spend another great night in bed masturbating. It was the third time this month she had stood in for the other Emma, but that never seemed to be an issue.

Emma went into the Discipline Centre and walked up to the Reception Desk. She saw Mrs. Longe behind the desk and gave a wincing look as she handed her Warrant across.

Mrs. Longe looked at the Warrant and then at Emma and shook her head in despair. “This is your third time here this month so far, isn’t it?” She knew that was right as it was on her screen as soon as she entered Emma’s name.

Emma nodded, blushing as she did, conscious that she mustn’t be caught out as it was an offence to forge the Warrant. It actually meant a double punishment but also showed you to be a liar which would work against her when she applied to go to Uni as well as later when she would be applying for jobs. It hadn’t been a problem before so she was confident that she would get away with it again today.

Mrs. Longe shook her head again and pressing a few keys ordered, “Room seven.”

Emma took the Warrant back and feeling relieved made her way to the ladies waiting room. All Discipline Centres split the sexes up, and the women were supervised only by women and the men only by men.

Emma got to the waiting room and saw two other women already there. One of the women looked up and asked, “Straight from school, sweetie?”

Emma was still in her school uniform, so it was a pretty obvious question, but Emma supposed it was just conversation. She saw the woman looked and indeed sounded rather nervous. “That’s right.” When the woman didn’t ask anything else like what she was going to get, Emma asked the woman, “What are you in for?”

The woman winced. “Speeding. I did forty in a thirty zone.”

Emma knew the penalty for most things and that the woman would be getting twenty-four strokes. Anyone like Emma, so younger than seventeen-years-old got a maximum of six strokes.

Once over seventeen then the minimum was six strokes, and the norm was twelve. Anything physical would be at least eighteen strokes, and some crimes got as many as forty-eight strokes, but then that was strokes better than getting a prison sentence. Indeed, Emma couldn’t wait for her forthcoming birthday as she was finding six strokes pretty easy, but still worth doing. For the pleasure when she got to bed, and of course for the money.

Emma said, “So are you getting twenty-four strokes?”

The woman blushed and winced again. “I am. I don’t know how I will get through it as I’ve never been caned before. I cannot believe that I drove like I did but I was chatting and just lost it.”

Emma was sympathetic and explained, “You are tied down so you can’t move, so it’s just a matter of hanging in there. You get caned by a machine at pre-set strength levels, so you get to know how hard each stroke will be. Just don’t worry how loud you cry out as no one will care or stop the caning.

In fact, the Officer’s in the central control room turn the sound off, and the punishment room is sound-proofed so you won’t upset anyone by shouting really loud. One Officer will stay with you in the punishment room but she will be quite used to the shouting and crying so they won’t be sympathetic either.”

The woman looked inquisitively at Emma and asked, “How come you know so much, then?”

Emma smiled as she said, “I’ve been here a few times already.”

The woman bit her lip as she thought about the advice Emma had given her. “Okay, thank you, sweetie, I’ll bear that in mind.”

Emma knew the woman would be in a dreadful state when the caning was over but didn’t see a reason to tell her that as she would discover that herself soon enough.

Moments later the door to the business side of the Discipline Centre opened, and an Officer stood there and called out, “Emma Stone.”

Emma glanced at the other woman and winced as she stood up and walked towards the Officer. This time she didn’t recognise the Officer who she gauged could only have been nineteen or twenty-years-old. She was in the usual uniform of a khaki coloured short-sleeved shirt and a dark brown skirt, and had a name tag that said, ‘Officer Campbell.’

Emma did think Officer Campbell looked rather attractive with full breasts that pushed out her shirt, a flat tummy, well-toned arms and slim legs. She was sure she would have fancied her if anywhere else.

“Follow me, Stone,” Officer Campbell ordered.

Emma followed Officer Campbell along the corridor to Room seven. She did smile to herself as she focussed on the Officers wiggling bottom and thought how smackable it looked. However, she lost the smile as Officer Campbell arrived at room seven and flicked the sign on the door to ‘Punishment in Progress.’

Officer Campbell held the door open and motioned Emma to walk in ahead of her, and when she did, she then closed the door behind them.

“Get undressed and stand by the desk,” Officer Campbell ordered.

Emma knew she had to be naked for her caning and as she undressed, she glanced around the room and saw it was just like the others she had been in. There was the caning bench, of course, with the mechanical caning machine next to it. Against the far wall, there was a chair where Emma would put her clothes and next to the chair was a desk where the logbook was kept. In fact, as Emma continued to get undressed, she saw Officer Campbell open the log book no doubt to check the punishment.

Emma had quickly unzipped her dress and slid it down her arms pushing it to the floor and stepping out of it placed it on the chair. She put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra slipping the straps down her arms and catching it put it with her dress.

She accepted being topless and didn’t even hesitate as she pushed her knickers down to the floor and stepped out of them and put them with her other clothes before standing still with her hands by her side and waited for instructions. She wasn’t embarrassed being naked and didn’t try to cover her breasts or pussy which she knew first-timers often did and got extras for.

Officer Campbell looked up from the log and seeing that Emma was naked picked up the stethoscope and putting the ends in her ears put the disc on Emma’s chest and listened. She moved the disc a few times deliberately allowing herself to touch Emma’s breasts. She even leaned in towards Emma’s face and felt her sweet breath on her face and felt her own nipples getting taut as she glanced down at Emma’s shaved pussy lips. Now that would be a great sight, she told herself, when Emma was secured to the bench.

Eventually, satisfied with Emma’s health Officer Campbell then discarded the stethoscope and pointing to a cushion on the desk ordered, “Get the cushion so I can test the strength.”

Emma knew this was a precursor to the punishment as she picked up the cushion and stood holding it just where her bottom would be when the cane landed. It was a procedure intended to worry the person about to be caned as they saw the whole action of the cane being released and powered towards the bench and felt the power of the cane as it bit into the cushion. Emma though had done this so many times already and so knew what to expect. At least she thought she did.

Officer Campbell checked the cane was in position and made sure that Emma was holding the cushion in the correct place before saying in an officious tone, “Girls your age normally get a six out of ten strength. However, as this is your third visit this month alone that will be increased to nine out of ten strength.”

Emma gasped as she hadn’t realised that that was a rule.

Officer Campbell saw the look of shock on Emma’s face and explained in her self-important tone, “It was in the press release today and was on the cards as it was only right to increase the intensity of the punishment for re-offenders so don’t look so shocked.”

Emma had missed that but supposed it wouldn’t have stopped her still forging her Warrant today as she really fancied a caning. “Sorry, Officer Campbell,” she said contritely.

Officer Campbell seemed to accept the apology as she ordered in a slightly less overbearing tone, “Hold out the cushion.”

As Emma did as she was told Officer Campbell explained, “I will use a six strength first and then a nine so you will feel the difference.”

Emma knew this was intended to unsettle her even more, but she was actually quite interested in feeling the difference in the strength of each of the two strokes. As she stood watching Officer Campbell adjust the strength dial on the caning machine, Emma held the cushion out in front of her.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

When Officer Campbell looked at Emma and asked, “Ready?” and Emma nodded, Officer Campbell pressed the release button, and there was a swishing sound as the cane whisked through the air and a thud as it was buried in the cushion.

Emma knew she would have to keep a firm grasp of the cushion and she did.

Officer Campbell then adjusted the dial to number nine, and again glancing at Emma and seeing her nod, pressed the release button again.

Emma knew this would be a harder stroke and she found she almost let the cushion fall from her grasp and indeed only just managed to keep a hold of it. Emma’s immediate thought was how much the caning was likely to hurt her compared to last time and of course as it was being dispensed by a machine she knew every stroke would be as hard as each other.

Officer Campbell knew what Emma would be thinking as she wasn’t the first person today to be told of the new rule and each previous person was left crying and rubbing her bottom feverishly. She wasn’t concerned though and ordered, “Bend over the caning bench and stretch your arms forward.”

Emma was more concerned than usual but did as she was told, and as she bent over the desk, her breasts pressed down on the wooden bench as she stretched her arms forward. Happily, though, she became more relaxed as Officer Campbell secured her wrists in the leather clasps and knew that she would get through the even harder caning and was already feeling aroused as she usually was before a caning.

Emma didn’t see the smirk on Officer Campbell’s face as she bent down and stretched her arms forward. Officer Campbell deliberately stood to the front of the bench so she would have the perfect view of Emma stretching her arms but more importantly seeing her breasts as she lowered her body on to them.

The reason for the smirk was the sight of Emma’s taut nipples which was a sure sign that she was turned on by the prospect of being caned. Officer Campbell knew some offenders liked being disciplined and she was sure that was the case with Emma. In fact, she was enjoying dealing with her and thought she was so attractive with her long hair as she stood naked with her taut nipples and shaved pussy.

Officer Campbell let Emma settle for a few moments and then tightened the leather clasp around each wrist making sure there was a minimal ability for movement. She then did the same to the clasp around her waist and again with the two clasps securing her upper thighs. She stood for a moment behind Emma looking down at her parted pussy lips and so wanted to run her fingers along them, but knew she mustn’t. There was no harm in looking though, she knew.

Emma liked how Officer Campbell dealt with her so dictatorially which added to her erotic feelings of submission. She even thought that the Officers hands lingered on her thighs slightly longer than necessary although supposed that was her way of enforcing her control.

Moving to the machine Officer Campbell made sure it was placed correctly so that the cane would land on both bottom cheeks and then looking across to Emma said sternly, “Six strokes at level nine. Ready?”

Emma gasped as Officer Campbell spoke out the tariff and turning to look at her she nodded her head and licked her lips and swallowed with the anticipation of the impending pain. She saw Officer Campbell smirk as she pressed a button on the computer and heard a whirring noise from the caning machine and looked away and back at the surface of the caning bench with both her arms stretched out in front of her.

Emma heard the whooshing sound and knew the cane was on its way to her bottom and when it struck she gasped as it was far harder than any previous stroke she had received at the Centre. However, she was used to the cane and sucking in her breath and closing her eyes tightly she managed to cope with the pain. When the second stroke landed a few seconds later, it was harder to deal with, and her gasp was louder, her eyes closed more tightly as the pain cascaded around her bottom. Still, she coped again.

Officer Campbell loved watching as the cane did its work. She was looking at Emma’s face rather than her bottom and so could not see the red welts but knew they would stand proud from Emma’s bottom.  What she did notice was the pain that filled Emma’s very pretty face as she struggled to cope with the third stroke and the gasp that Emma made after the fourth stroke was quite a turn on for her as well as was the sight of her breasts as Emma threw her head backwards. She smiled as she wondered cynically if her nipples were as taut as they were before the caning started.

Emma cried out when the fifth stroke landed and once again knew she shook her head with the pain and raised both feet off the ground. Of course, she was so well secured there was no risk of her falling, but the movements she made helped her cope with the intense pain from the caning. When the final stroke landed, she cried out with both the pain and the relief that it was over and as she rested her head on the wooden bench breathing deeply she knew that next month she would be seventeen-years-old and liable for twelve strokes rather than six.

As her bottom stung she wondered what that would be like and smiled to herself as she realised that she wasn’t even thinking of stopping taking other people’s punishments and forging Warrants as well.

Officer Campbell was businesslike as she picked up the tube of cream and pressing some on to her hand and rubbed it on Emma’s bottom cheeks. She loved this part as well particularly as she could run her hand across the raised welts. There were only six, it was far more pleasurable when there were twenty-four as the woman was usually still crying as she rubbed her bottom.

However, she felt that Emma was different to most of the women she dealt with as she wondered even whether she was coming here because she wanted to rather than because she was forced to. She decided to test her theory as she rubbed Emma’s bottom allowing her hand to stray to the backs of her legs and then her inner thighs. She was more certain as Emma groaned and when she ran her fingers just once along her pussy lips and felt how damp they were and when Emma gasped she was positively sure. However, she didn’t touch Emma’s pussy lips again but instead undid the leather clasps to release her.

Emma was relaxing quickly as the cool cream was rubbed in to her bottom and loved how Officer Campbell squeezed her bottom cheeks. Was she checking if she was aroused, she wondered, as she felt Officer Campbell’s hands rubbing her legs and inner thighs? She must be, Emma realised, as she felt her fingers running along her pussy lips and was so surprised she didn’t have time to suppress her erotic gasp. Would that land her in trouble, she immediately wondered?

Officer Campbell went and stood in front of Emma looking down at her with a stern look on her face. “Get up and get dressed,” she ordered.

Emma again didn’t see the smirk on Officer Campbell’s face as she gazed closely at her swaying breasts as she pushed herself up from the caning bench and rubbed her bottom with her breasts continuing to sway as she rubbed. Officer Campbell saw that Emma’s nipples were again taut and was more convinced than ever that the youngster enjoyed being disciplined.

Like all of the guards, Officer Campbell kept a stern look on her face as she enjoyed the sight of Emma’s nakedness and as always enjoyed watching the suffering offenders step from foot to foot as they rubbed their bottom oblivious to their nakedness giving the watching Officer an erotic show.

Emma was relieved that Officer Campbell didn’t mention her erotic gasp and hoped that meant she didn’t notice. She eased herself up and rubbed her bottom skewing around to see the raised red welts although looking whiter because of the cream. She stopped rubbing though and went to the chair and picking up her knickers and carefully stepped into them making sure she eased the elastic against her skin.

She then picked up her bra and slipped the straps up her arms before putting her arms behind her back and clipping the bra in place. Finally, she stepped into her dress zipping it up at the back and slipped her shoes back on. She looked and nodded at Officer Campbell but there was none of that having to say thank you or the like and so she went to the door, opened it, left the punishment room, and closed the door behind her.


Emma went to the reception desk to sign herself out. There was a short queue, and she saw the woman she had spoken to in the waiting room and saw her eyes were red and her makeup had streamed down her face and it was clear that she hadn’t coped well at all.

It took another five minutes for Emma to be cleared by reception to leave and she took a deep breath of fresh air as she got outside and thought about her tingling stinging bottom and was looking forward to getting home. Her mum would still be out for a good three hours and so she would have plenty of masturbating time by herself.

Suddenly Emma heard her name called and turning saw Officer Campbell coming up to her. She was initially worried but saw the beaming smile on her face and relaxed.

Officer Campbell said in a friendly tone, “You took your caning well.”

Emma quickly looked around to see if anyone was within hearing distance, but happily, there wasn’t anyone close enough to hear. “I guess,” Emma replied looking inquisitive.

Officer Campbell got straight to the point. “As a Discipline Officer, I have special dispensation to discipline people in my home. I have to use an old-fashioned cane rather than the machine, but I am pretty much an expert.” She added after a moment, “You are quite a regular here, and I wondered whether it might be, erm, helpful, to give you additional discipline in the privacy of my home.”

Emma hadn’t realised that the alternative existed and wavered a moment thinking about how she had found Officer Campbell rather attractive and being disciplined at her home could make the whole discipline thing even nicer. Deciding she should give it a try “It would definitely help me” Emma said tentatively, adding, “Why me though?”

Officer Campbell said with a smirk, “Of course you having a wet pussy told me loads about you.”

Emma blushed with embarrassment at the realisation that Officer Campbell did know she was turned on by being caned.

Officer Campbell saw the look on Emma’s face and deciding that she was on the right track continued. “Did you know that getting spanked after a caning was even more erotic?”

Emma again looked around as the discussion was hardly one she had expected to have in the street. Of course, she had wondered about being spanked after being caned, and so the conversation was interesting to her.

Officer Campbell could see the quandary on Emma’s face and added, “Of course, as well as rubbing cold cream on your sore bottom I could always give you finger sex as well, and rather more than once like just now.”

Emma could feel the flutters flying around her vagina as she listened to Officer Campbell press all the right buttons and with her mum not getting home for another three hours this could be great timing. “Okay,” Emma said wide-eyed and holding her breath.

Officer Campbell gave an even more friendly smile saying, “I know where you live and I live just three streets away. So, let’s get going and have some fun. Oh, I’m Zoe, by the way.”

Emma smiled and said, “Hullo, Zoe. I’ve been a naughty girl and need a spanking.”

Zoe laughed. “I know, and I am going to give you such a hard spanking when we get back to my place.”

Zoe turned and held her hand out, and Emma happily held it as they walked together. Neither knew how it would turn out, but the one thing both did know was that Zoe was going to give Emma a spanking which was going to turn them both on.

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments