Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pacification Ground

4
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
…Hush! She whispered. Don’t move. I won’t hurt you…

“Here you are, Mr Leon," I said. “Your prescription meds. Remember to take them once a day before you go to bed.”

“Thanks, doc," the hunched elderly gentleman said softly, adjusting his black trench coat, voice husky. He wore a well-weathered grey hat over a thin mat of greying hair that was neatly swept back. Gentle grey eyes glanced knowingly across the room and met mine before his smile wrinkles deepened.

“Fret not, Mr Leon. We’ll do a follow up in a week’s time.”

As I held the door open for him, his rough but gentle hands met mine and he spoke, “Bless you, Ethan, next week it is.”

The handshake was brief but warm and I returned to my swivel chair. Just as I had settled, and was about to begin the first word of my report for the last patient of the day, my phone vibrated on its own accord, its gentle pulse coursing through the table. I picked up the nifty little device and discovered that it was not a text message but a four second voice message.

My heart did a little dance within the confines of my chest cavity as I hit the play button. A moan sounded over the small speaker at the phone’s base, a moan not of pain but as if of someone in dire need of pleasure. Then, a feminine voice drifted forth:

…Oh… this purple pleated skirt seems too small for me. Hmm, those butt cheeks though…

Then came the giggle. One seemingly filled with such naïvetés but hidden deeper was such amazing complexity, which could just drive almost anyone to the brink. Almost anyone.

I smiled gently as a tingle wormed its way through my spine and burrowed an obscenely scenic path to my peripheries.

I got this… concentrate on Mr Alexander Leon. I thought to myself.


I scribbled more notes down on the sheet of provided paper:

Discarded all his symptomatic relieving medications and got him taking the relevant one that targets the primary cause for the symptoms and signs. Coming in for a follow up next week…

After listing out the ridiculously long list of drugs that the poor man had been pumped with, I heaved out a sigh and placed my initials on the record sheet before closing the file. That was done for the night, and I did not want to leave it for the following morning especially since I was in this current state of fatigue and arousal.

***

She had been doing it to me the whole day and I had given her responses that only seemed to fuel her imagination and perhaps got her all worked up. It was much of an effort to focus on the day’s patients and tasks, not wanting to seem distracted or uncaring.

This warrants her for some good spanking and teasing tonight, yes sir, it does. On that firm round butt of hers that she would love to flaunt at me when we were in the house. She knew that that was one of the many… potent stimuli… to me, paired with the moan… that was it.

I was greeted by the smell of hot chocolate that simmered away in a saucepan, its coco essence thick and rich in the air. As I entered the kitchen, the sight of a petite girl, her long black hair in a ponytail, welcomed me. Tantalizing my senses was a pair of red underwear and a green tank top.

“You’re back!” she said, barely turning.

“Yes I am,” I said, marching up to her before landing down a firm but playful spank on her butt.

She winced a little and before she could turn I hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear, “Someone was naughty today.”

She giggled before responding, “Oh, and you were enjoying it. I’m sure of it.”

Then came her laugh, soft as the wind.

Getting impatient and all worked up, my hands trailed down her sides and I began planting urgent kisses on her neck and made my way up to her ear lobe that I knew without doubt would send shivers down her spine. And true enough that elicited a long soft moan from her lips.

And just as she seemed immersed in pleasure, I planted another two firm spanks on her butt.

“Hey!” she pouted. “What did I do?”

“You know what you did,” I said devilishly, caressing her on the area that was now beginning to turn a shade of pink. Then, without warning, I landed another two spanks that were harder and firmer.

And suddenly, the tables turned when she herself landed a spank on my butt.

“No, you have been the naughty one.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv

Responding to my messages and leaving me hanging, she said, asserting herself. “Do you know how turned on I have been the whole day? And how hard it is to concentrate on work? At work?”

Spank!

I shuddered and was pretty dumbfound, not to mention speechless. Not at the fact that she was being assertive, but the fact that her assertiveness was turning me on. She had always been on the submissive side and we had talked about her taking on the dominant role some times. This came unexpected, and I was enjoying it.

Suddenly, I had my hands bound and raised above me, attached to a hook on the ceiling. My clothes were shed from me by her nimble digits, and before I knew it, I was naked in front of her right there in the kitchen.

She circled me, admiring her handy work and also examining my manhood that stood at attention before her. She gazed up at me and winked before disappearing behind me.

When she came back, she was in a short pleated purple skirt that exposed much of her thighs. I supposed that that was the skirt she had tried on when recording the message.

Just as I was about to speak and move forward, she placed her finger to my lips and whispered, “Hush! Don’t move. I won’t hurt you.”

She glanced down at my raging erection and smiled wickedly. She circled around and without warning, a sharp sting flared across my right butt check, the pain slowly turning to a warm ember.

That slap made me groan and wince. Damn was it such a turn on. I still was in a bit of a haze as to why I felt the way I felt as I stood bound before my girl, getting my posterior spanked.

The slaps came one after another all without any specific timing, drawing moans, groans and whimpers from my lips. The spanks stung but the warmth after was interesting as it was arousing. This was something new. I was enjoying it though I pretended to beg her to stop. She probably recognized the pretense as she never wavered.

“This is for being naughty,” she had said between spanks. “And for keeping me waiting. Yearning. So hot and bothered.”

“Sorry,” I whimpered. “I promise I won’t do it again, mistress.”

She chuckled and released my hands from its suspension. Lowering me on the cool kitchen floor, I lay with my arms above my head again as she secured them to the cabinet doors so I could not move them. Straddling my chest, I yearned to taste her sweet juices on my lips, but I could not.

Gazing at me, she smiled knowingly, and I knew that she would not be giving me what I so desired. She slid down to my cock, lifted her skirt and lowered her glistening pussy on to me. I breathed out a long moan as her moisture and warmth engulfed my dripping wet head.

She rode me while moaning my name and how good it felt, all the while rubbing her pronounced clit in hard circles. I thrust up urgently, matching her speed groaning in pleasure. Our juices mixed and trailed down the inside of my thigh. The need for each other’s body, the frustration, and heat, all being released as we just went at it raw. Primal lust.

“I’m gonna cum soon, mistress.” I groaned deep, breathing hard as I thrust, hands gripping the rope. I could feel the familiar pressure building from within my base, the sack. The semen was making its way up the tubes.

Her moans that filled my ears were of such intensity and arousal that it brought me closer to the brink faster then I had hoped for.

“So close…” she moaned… no, half squealed.

Then, her pussy clenched around me tight and she stopped riding me, but her hands still working away at her clit, slower this time. She seemed to stop breathing for that moment in time as her body shuddered above me. The day’s frustration that I had helped built dissipating from her being.

I felt my own tension and pressure spill free in waves of euphoria that flooded through my veins. A warmth of sorts, erupting in tides that flooded her as her clenching simmered down. Our gentle moans and heaves tangling in the air just as we lay on the floor, in a steaming heap.

Feeling my hands being released from its captors, I kissed her deeply, our tongues engaging in a sensual dance of tango. But I was not done until I had ravished her entire being. And with that, I slowly made my way down south.

Published 
Written by mike01xXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments