Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paddling After A Paddling

"The river isn't the only thing that's wet"

31
10 Comments 10
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“You totally pushed me into that rock!” Rebecca shouted as she floated in the calm eddy, with her life jacket making her bobbing head a buoy in the river.

“Girl please, that kayak is no good on the river and you know it,” I protested, hiding the fact that it was my bow that moved her away from the channel and into the rock.

“Well, ugh,” she said, struggling to get back into her vessel.

“I’ve never had a problem with it before,” she argued as her small impish body flopped back into the boat, giving me a nice view of her bikini-clad buns.

“Well, if that’s how you feel,” I guilted her as I started to paddle away from her.

“I have half a mind to tan your hide when we get back to shore,” she laughed with a seemingly idle threat as she started to row.

“Haha, you’ll have to catch me first,” I joked as I paddled faster in a feigned attempt to pull away from her.

When we stopped for lunch off to the side of the river, I was still thinking about the words she spoke in jest. Does she really want to spank me? That could be fun. I was hoping that there was a little truth in her speech and that by the end of the day my bottom would be toasted over her lap. The splashing of the waves was a good cover to conceal the increased soaking of my moist slit. At this point, the sun was high in the sky, and its rays warmed us as we sat on the rocks enjoying our meal. I could see the torrent of thoughts floating in her eyes. She would glance over at me as if to speak, then look away as if she was too embarrassed to say anything.

“What?” I mumbled with pieces of sandwich in my mouth.

“Never mind, it’s nothing,” she sighed.

“Oh, come on, you can tell me,” I goaded my nervous friend. I watched her as her mind swirled around the thoughts in her head.

“Did you actually want to spank me?” I playfully added before she had a chance to speak.

“Well, uh, I don’t know, maybe,” she jumbled, trying to balance her erotic daydreams.

“Well, if you were, I’d be into it,” I boldly proposed.

“You would? Why?” she asked as she stood up from the rocks and brushed crumbs from her bathing suit.

“I thought it might be fun, I was thinking about it the whole time I was paddling,” I answered, emphasizing the word ‘paddling’.

“And it wouldn’t be weird?” she questioned as she drew closer to me.

“Not at all, we’re friends,” I replied with a mischievous smile.

“Okay then,” she said, approaching me as if I meant she could spank me right now.

“Not here though, let’s wait until we get back to your aunt’s cabin. My canoe has a wooden seat and that’ll be a long trip back,” I mentioned to stow any ideas she had of carrying out our fantasy in public.

“Oh, sounds good,” she meekly responded, maybe a little disappointed the climax of her adventure would have to wait.

The rest of the ride was uneventful, and we pulled onto shore by the cabin without any issues. We easily secured the vessels and brought all our gear inside. Everything was dry except for my loins that dripped with erotic anticipation.

Her aunt’s cabin was a quaint establishment, it was lucky we were able to use it during the summer break when we were both twenty-one. While riverside, the building itself was hidden from view of the river. I knew that it was secluded enough that no one would be able to listen or see her blistering my bottom.

“Do you want to take a shower first?” she asked me as the once-shy girl removed her bikini presenting me with a full picture of her firm milky breasts and her well-groomed mound.

“I do, I wouldn’t want to get grime all over your lap,” I laughed as I joined her in taking off my clothes.

The two of us stood naked in the main hall of the cabin, examining each other’s goods. Rebecca was a short woman, with a perky rack you could easily grasp in your hands. She had curly brown hair that stopped just below her face, with a few stragglers that made it to her neck. I still couldn’t take my eyes off of her bouncing plump bottom, which I was hoping might be over my lap too by the end of the night.

She looked over at me with a hint of wonder cast across her face. I wasn’t as voluptuous or filled out like other girls our age, but I still thought that my athletic form would be fun for her to play with. She even pointed out that I wasn’t a natural redhead and gave my tight bottom a light and playful smack.

To conserve water, and I guess to help heighten our arousal, we showered together. It wasn’t an overly lengthy ordeal, but we managed to flush away any dirt or sweat that had accumulated over the course of the day. I couldn’t keep my hands off of her while we stood under the cascading bliss of the water. While I was handling her breasts, I even spent some time to rub her erect nipples with my thumbs, and in doing so she let out a low moan.

We toweled off, but we remained a little moist. I even laughed a little when she shook her hair like a shaggy dog and sprayed water everywhere.

“Are you ready now?” she asked as we left the bathroom and gathered ourselves in the small bedroom.

“I’ve been waiting for this all day,” I smiled as I removed my towel to give her a nice view of my nude body.

“Alright then, o-o-over my knee,” she stammered as she took me by the wrist and put me over her lap. When I was in position I could feel my wet hair covering my shoulders.

Smack! She began to spank me with her hand.

“Oww!” she cried out, as the first slap hurt her hand as well as my backside.

“Aren’t I the one that’s supposed to say ‘oww’?” I asked jokingly.

“Oh, trust me, you will now,” she said, adjusting me on her naked knees.

Slap! Smack! SLAP! She rained down a torrent of spanks against my unprotected ass. She even managed to give her right hand a break and tried to awkwardly smack me with her left. I wanted to enjoy her spanking like I had fantasized about all day, but it wasn’t as arousing as I had thought it might be. She had no technique and didn’t even pause to rub my butt, which was one of the hallmarks of an erotic spanking.

SandraBlacks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraBlacks

Smack! Smack! Smack! She gave me a few more whacks with a flat hand in quick succession and they weren’t hard enough to fill me with the kind of naughty arousal I had come to expect from a good spanking.

“Rebecca, hang on a minute,” I said, moving off her lap.

“What’s wrong? Does it hurt?” she asked as I stood there next to her.

“Well that’s the thing, it doesn’t,” I said, trying not to injure her feelings.

“Maybe if I showed you,” I proposed.

“Okay, I guess you can spank me, I always kind of wondered what a nice spanking felt like,” she said in a dejected tone, a little insecure and disappointed that she didn’t get it right the first time.

I sat down on the bed next to her and hauled her over my lap with ease.

“You have to cup your hand like this,” I showed her as I made a concave shape with my palm.

“And rub the bottom a little bit,” I said, stroking her bare buns.

“It adds to the anticipation. Now you give nice hard smacks, so the naughty girl over your lap has something to think about,” I slapped her bottom hard, making her wince in pain.

“Oooh, that feels good, it stings a little but that’s so hot,” she said as she wiggled a little bit on my knees.

Smack! Slap! Smack! I continued to spank her at a slow pace, stopping every once and a while to caress her reddening backside and dive a finger or two into her taut pussy.

She groaned in ecstasy as I proceeded to turn her pale bottom to simmering shades of scarlet. With each slap I could feel her swimming in pleasure, using her hand to stimulate her aching pussy.

“You think you could give it a try?” I interrupted her masturbation.

“Oh, I think I’ve got it now,” she answered as we switched positions.

She did much better this time; there were even a few times during the spanking when she sent a shiver straight up my spine. I even had to hold back a couple of tears from rushing down my face as she applied the techniques I showed her.

“I’ve got an idea,” she said mysteriously as she abruptly stopped the spanking and got up.

What the hell? Where the fuck is she going? I thought as she walked out of the room.

“Oh, I see,” I exclaimed as she wielded a wooden paddle in her hands.

This paddle, I assumed, was probably more for decoration than for use on naughty behinds. I thought it was probably another knick-knack that hung in the house and added to the rustic country charm of the place. It was small, compared to other paddles I’ve seen, but still measured about a foot. It was a sturdy hardwood that had been stained with a dark finish and engraved on it were the words “Auntie’s Helper”.

“Does your aunt use this?” I asked, secretly hoping that maybe Rebecca’s aunt was a spanker too.

“No, I’ve never seen her use it, it just hangs on the wall in the kitchen,” Rebecca answered.

“Are you sure it can be used? I don’t want it to break,” I said cautiously as I examined the paddle.

“It’ll be fine, see? It’s strong enough,” she explained as she let me feel the implement.

“Okay, how do you want me?” I asked, fiddling with my hands a little bit.

“I want you to put your hands on the bed and stick your butt out so I can whack you like a little schoolgirl,” she said, laughing toward the end of the sentence.

“Okay, like this,” I said, assuming the position.

“Yes,” she confirmed as she held the handle of the paddle with a two-handed grip and started to rub it against my pink buns.

Whack! She brought down the paddle hard. I wasn’t expecting it to sting that badly, and I buckled a little.

“Don’t move or you’ll get extras,” she taunted as she used the paddle to caress my burning backside.

Whap! Whack! Whap! She paddled me more, pausing between each impact to admire her work.

Whack! Whack! Whack! I could feel my ass starting to bruise.

“Have a look,” she said, pointing at full-length mirror in the corner of the room.

When I got up and saw my behind, it was a deep crimson with a little white at the edges where the paddle had caused some blistering. I rubbed it furiously with both of my hands, dancing around a little bit.

“Now it’s your turn,” she said, grabbing the paddle by the edge and pointing the handle at me.

“I think I’m going to enjoy this,” I smirked and took the paddle from her.

“Do you want me the same way?” she asked, getting ready.

“Yes,” I simply put it and stood back so she could bend over.

With her in position, bending over at the end of the bed, I got an impressive view. Her rack was perky enough that it didn’t droop at all and I got a full picture of her plump bottom, divided in the middle by her dripping slit.

Whack! I brought the paddle down hard across her seat.

“Oww!” she cried out after the first impact.

“How was that?” I questioned, not wanting to push her past her limits.

“It hurts, but I’ll be okay,” she whined a little as she rubbed her bottom a couple of times.

“Well, if that’s how you feel,” I said, slamming the paddle into her ass another time.

She buckled a little, feeling the full weight of the paddle in an unexpected hit.

WHACK! WHAP! WHAP! I swatted her a few more times, making sure to pause a couple of times and fondle her buns. I was so engrossed in the spanking and wondering what kind of mischievous fun we were going to have once it was over, that I didn’t notice we weren’t alone.

The door to the bedroom opened and the two of us were caught like deer staring into headlights. We were frozen in shock, standing there in the bedroom naked, as Rebecca’s aunt opened the door.

“Well, it looks like the two of you are having quite the time," the woman of nearly forty mentioned as she stared at the two college girls half her age bared in front of her.

“If I’d have known, I would’ve come much earlier,” she said in a seductive tone as she closed the door behind her.

 

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments