Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pain and Pleasure 1: Free Space

"Alison's bottom suffers after the headmaster sanctions discreet corporal punishment."

10
0 Comments 0
17.8k Views 17.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

“What are we going to do with you, girl?”

“Don't know, sir.” Scowling, the sixteen-year-old scuffed at his carpet with the toe of her shoe.

“Your repeated impudence in class would have led to indefinite suspension except that I am aware it is not, at present, an option. So I repeat my question: what are we going to go with you, Alison?”

“Don't headmasters have canes, sir?” Shit, where had that come from? She squirmed and stared at the floor.

“Yes, but canes we are no longer permitted to use. And I would not have been allowed to cane you, my girl, without a Mistress present, and then only on the hand.” His tone was one of patient explanation, with no hint of embarrassment and she screwed up her face.

“Ugh, the hand. Gross.”

“Instead of which you would have expected –?”

“Well...um...the bottom, sir.” She blushed at the word, seeing in her mind's eye herself doubled over, bum stuck out ready to get whacked. Cane biting into the seat of her knickers or maybe they'd be down around her ankles. A bare bum swishing. Shit. The idea was monstrous yet, at the same time, weirdly appealing. Even – oh fuck, don't think it – arousing...

Back to earth, she saw him watching her closely. “Interesting subject, Alison, corporal punishment. I wonder, do you imagine that such a thing could make a real change to a girl's behaviour?”

“Well...um...–” get a grip, girl “– well I suppose, sir.”

“Your own behaviour, to be specific?” Now that was a leading question and with heart thudding she made herself look straight at him.

“Definite chance, sir. I mean short sharp shock and stuff.”

“Right. So that might be just the ticket? You know, to break the cycle, make a fresh start.”

Alison took a deep breath. “Well sir, there's only one way to find out for sure, isn't there?”

“Very true, girl. And I believe you have just talked yourself into a dose of the cane. With a little help from your Headmaster. First, though, we will have to agree on some basic ground rules. So draw up that chair and sit down.”

“While I still can, sir, you mean.” And with a weak smile, she did as he had bid.

“So you're clear this must be kept strictly between the two of us?”

“Absolutely, sir.

“No confiding in special girlfriends.”

“Haven't got any, and even if I had – ”

“ – you wouldn't breathe a word. Right.” He got to his feet and motioned her to do the same. “We're quite alone now at this end of the building, so let's get on with what you are going to keep secret.”

There was a capacious cupboard against the far wall and he took from its bottom drawer a yellowish length of what looked at first like bamboo. But when he held it out it quivered in his hand like something alive. Her stomach gave a lurch.

“Prime Malay rattan, my dear, and very flexible.” So saying, he bent the rod into a full arc then swished it vigorously through the air in a way that made her wince.

“Hm. Are we having second thoughts, Alison?” His quizzical expression served to stiffen her resolve. Fuck it. He was playing with her and she was not backing out now.

“No, sir. Just never saw a real cane close up before.”

“Well, I should emphasise that a stroke from this instrument will feel as intense as its rather fearsome sound. School knickers notwithstanding. Six strokes – what I'm proposing to give you – is going to be something of a challenge.”

“Yes, sir.” She nodded slowly, the desire to show her mettle in a trial warring with the fear that gripped her insides.

“And there's one more thing. In their day, these punishments were expected to be taken without undue fuss. A pupil who jumped up after a stroke would have that one repeated and would incur a penalty stroke added to the total. Are you, too, prepared to accept those terms?

Any hint of banter was gone from his tone and Alison quailed. Six of the best could become eight, ten, twelve. Or even more. Whatever the number, this was going to hurt. Hurt like fuck. But she was too far in for pride to let her withdraw and she tried to stifle the flutters of panic.

“Yes, sir. I'll just have to, um, have to try to take it well.”

“Good girl. Or I should say bad girl who's about to be caned.”

Smiling to himself, he moved the upright chair to the centre of the room and gestured her towards it.

“Bend over the back and get a grip on the front of the seat.”

Once she had obliged he lifted her skirt and folded it up into her back. Alison became acutely aware of the rear view she was presenting: white cotton stretched tightly across jutting arse-cheeks. Then she felt the cane touch and press centre-target and embarrassment was forgotten. Fuck, this was for real...

“Ready?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Then hold tight.”

It was the fifth one that undid her. Nothing could prepare a novice for the fierce sting of a rattan rod applied with vigour to thinly clad buttocks. But Alison quickly learned that if she forced herself to stay put with no more than a bit of a jiggle the pain would peak and ease back a fraction before the next stroke landed. And somehow the whole thing fell just short of the unbearable.

But then he cut her hard and low so that the tip of the cane buried itself in the soft undercurve of the right cheek.

“Aaaah!” She jerked up, hands clutching the abused flesh for the several seconds it took her to regain control. Position resumed, she muttered, “Sorry sir, sorry sir,” grimly aware that the words were wasted.

“So this is stroke number five for the second time.”

She felt the rod measured along the same line of atrocious smart. It was indeed to be a repetition and Alison's heart sank. But forewarned she was able somehow to draw on reserves of will to endure it without another breach of the rules.

And endure too stroke number six and the penalty, both delivered with equal force to the crown of the buttocks. So Alison held her position, tight-lipped and white-knuckled, to the bitter end of a full eight strokes.

“You've got nerve, girl. I'm impressed.”

“Even though I broke position, sir?”

“Only once. You know, I was in two minds about invoking that rule for a first caning.”

“You mean I could have gone without the extras?”

“I wouldn't have insisted but you agreed, girl – ” Alison stuck out her tongue and he chuckled “ – thus allowing me to give a naughty young woman a more soundly caned bottom than she might have had. In all, an experience I hope she's not going to forget in a hurry.”

“No chance, sir. And if I didn't think you might bend me over again, I'd have said no fucking chance...”

With that, she let herself quickly out of the door while he was still laughing.

oOo

“You don't need to drag me along, I'm coming.” The schoolgirl glared up at the towering figure of the Sports Mistress who glared back. At the door marked HEADMASTER, she rapped twice and pushed Alison, stumbling into the room.

“Ow, you're hurting me.” She wriggled free from the iron grip and rubbed her shoulder, pouting.

“Now then ladies, what seems to be the problem?” The man sat forward in his desk chair and looked inquiringly from one to the other.

“This girl – the language – foul. No other word for it.” The Mistress was spluttering with outrage. “And I thought she'd become a reformed character.”

“I see, Miss Brown. Well, I won't ask for the details from you and since there can be no excuse for swearing at a teacher I suggest that the miscreant keeps her mouth for now firmly shut.” Alison shrank a little from the sharp glance and nodded grimly.

“What I'm wondering though, Miss Brown, is what you expect me to do?”

“Well, Headmaster, I don't know what you said the last time to her – or perhaps did –” she emphasised the word “– but it worked wonders.”

“Miss Brown, may I ask you something? Now I don't suppose you ever used bad language to your Sports Mistress at school, but what would have happened to a girl who did?”

“She'd have got a damned good spanking, Headmaster, if you'll pardon my language. There and then.”

“Which, of course, is now against the regulations. However, let me float an idea. Supposing I were to declare my study to be a space that is free from any such ban on physical punishment. On the condition that what takes place in this room stays in this room. In the present case, it would be kept strictly between the three of us.”

“I don't quite see where this is leading, Headmaster.” But Alison had a very good idea and the thought of it was making her insides quiver.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

“What would you say, Miss Brown, if I suggest that you, as the injured party, give the offender that 'damned good spanking'. Take her across your knee and smack her bottom long and hard.”

“Oh, Headmaster –”

“Is it not exactly what you want to do, though?

The Sports Mistress hesitated, then plunged in. “Yes indeed. I've been itching to spank the little minx all term.”

“So you are keen to do this and I believe it would be an appropriate response to her behaviour. All we need is for the 'minx' herself to accept that she deserves exactly that. So, Alison, now would be the time for you to speak.”

To avoid constraints on the degree of undress required, the Headmaster had absented himself from the punishment. Now Alison stood facing the Mistress seated at the open end of a chaise-longue. And there was a wicked gleam in her eye. Shit. No way was she getting off lightly.

“Right girl, take off your skirt and give it to me. We wouldn't want it to get crumpled, would we?

“No, Miss.”

“And I'll have those knickers too.” So that how it would be. Her bare arse smacked by this powerful lady. Insides churning, Alison peeled the pants down over her stockinged feet for Miss Brown to take them with a nod.

“Now would you lift your blouse for me, please?" Surprised, Alison exposed herself and felt a kick of arousal. Oh shit. All she could do was feign an air of unconcern while the eyes wandered across her belly and thighs to dwell on the lightly-haired vulval lips.

“A pretty figure and the anatomy are so pleasing, don't you think? I never saw the appeal of the male form, I'm afraid. Now turn round and show me the rear view. Mmm... come closer.” She tried to keep still as hands stroked their way down her hips to fondle and squeeze the meat of her buttocks.

“Aah...aah...” Alison could not hold back the gasp of pleasure.

“Mm...that feels good, yes? Better make the most of it, girl, for what is coming next is going to be rather more extreme, I'm afraid...”

Five minutes in and the schoolgirl positioned across the Mistress's lap was squirming in earnest.

Smack!

"Ow!"

Smack!

"Ow!"

Smack!!

"Oww!"

As she writhed Alison caught glimpses of the hand held way above the head and the blur as it connected forcefully with her bare behind. It was a thorough performance that ranged over the whole area of the buttocks, extending even to the upper thighs where the slaps produced the most anguished yelping. Then the rhythmic movement came to a sudden stop and the girl slumped forward on the seat of the couch, moaning softly in the unexpected respite.

“Well, I do seem to be making an impression. And your bottom is turning a lovely colour.”

No longer a weapon, the right hand began to caress the smarting flesh and the other joined it. Alison stifled a cry as a stab of desire started her belly rubbing against the stout thigh beneath it. Shit, here she was getting juiced. In the middle of a fucking spanking...

“Now, now, my girl, I don't think you should be relaxing too much. Not just yet. Because I have a treat in store for you...”

Thankful for the diversion, Alison craned round to see Miss Brown reach into a sizeable briefcase on the floor. Out came something a bit like the sole of a large shoe. Holding it by what would have been the instep she brought the rounded part down on her palm with a meaty thwack.

Ouch. Alison flinched. The hard hand had been quite bad enough. But that thing...

“Ah, I see you get the idea. Used in the old days when I needed help to complete a punishment, it's something I've carried around ever since. On the off chance, you might say. And now it gets an airing to do your bottom justice, my dear. How fortuitous.” She flashed a smile that Alison did not return.

“I think twenty might just suffice, and I'd like them counted out loud, please...

“Owww! Twenty, Miss. Oooooh...” At last. As the sharp sting faded she subsided over the broad lap and her breathing slowed. Then a hand cupped each bottom cheek in turn, squeezing gently.

“Ow... Ow...”

“Yes, my girl, you'll be well sore. But it's perhaps no more than was deserved?”

“Um...I suppose not, Miss. And I'm sorry for the swearing.” Fuck, she didn't do contrite. No way was that going to last...

“Good girl. Apology accepted. Now the HM is due back soon so you'd better make yourself decent.” Alison pushed herself up, lightheaded with the relief from pain. She cradled the hot buttocks in her hands, making a face.

“I'll do without the knickers, Miss, if that's OK?”

“Yes, the leg elastic can try one after a good spanking. Though we don't want to leave him a trophy, do we?” So saying, she tucked the article into Alison's jacket pocket and handed over the skirt. She had no more than eased it carefully over her tenderised behind and zipped up than there was a rap at the door.

“Enter, sir. We're done here.”

The Mistress stayed put on the chaise-longue while he came in and returned to his desk. When he indicated to her the upright chair Alison coughed and shifted on her feet. “I'll pass on sitting down for now, if it's all the same, sir.”

“I see, I see.” The Headmaster raised an eyebrow at Miss Brown. “Can I take it that justice has been suitably dispensed?”

“I would say so, Headmaster. A naughty girl dealt with in the traditional manner, thanks to your good offices. And one who has acknowledged the error of her ways.”

Alison caught the enquiring glance and pursed her lips. “Yes, Miss.”

“Though, of course, we shall have to see how long-lived the change turns out to be.” She sat forward and put her hands together. “Now there is something else, Headmaster. I gather our girl is expected to answer to you, as well as me, for her earlier behaviour.”

“Indeed, Miss Brown. I was intending to deal with her later today.”

“Well, I'm not privy to the action you took before, Headmaster, so I'll just say this. Alison has just had a very firm spanking and for her to be caned in that condition would be severe treatment indeed. In my view more severe than is appropriate in a school environment. To be blunt, the girl's bottom has had enough. At least for the present.”

The plea for leniency was plainly unexpected but he nodded slowly, leaning back. “Very well, Miss Brown. If you count your discipline to be sufficient response to the lapse, I'll accept that judgement. So, Alison, you'll report to me here in a week's time in order to – ah – discuss your situation.”

“Yes, sir.” Shit, that was a narrow escape. She mouthed a 'thank you' at the Mistress but she was looking determinedly down.

“Well ladies, I take it that concludes our business for today...”

oOo

“Wait here and I'll be right back with some cream. A good rub will make sitting in classes tomorrow less of a problem. And I do speak from experience, if of the rather distant past.”

Miss Brown dived into her rooms and emerged clutching a white jar.

“Here you go. Now I have to say, my girl, I'd like nothing better than to take you in and attend to that bottom myself. You took your punishment well and it would be only fitting for me to soothe some of the hurt away. Like kissing it better, really.” Her colour was high as she gave a giggle.

“Oh, Miss...” Hands that stroked, caressed, fondled – hands whose touch wandered off limits into...into... It was all too vivid and a spasm of lust clenched Alison's thighs together. “Oh-oh-oh...”

“My dear girl –” the Mistress took her arm and held it tight “– here's me babbling on when you are in need of rather more than soothing. And I remember how good that used to be after a spanking.”

“Oh Miss –” Alison squeezed her arm back “– what I want is you to lie me face down on your bed, spread my legs and take it from there. And the idea is making me so fucking wet. God, sorry...”

She clapped a hand to her mouth but Miss Brown just laughed. “Swearing can have a place, you know.”

“Problem is, Miss, it's just not on, is it? If anyone sussed out something like that between us, even a hint of it –”

“– then there would be serious consequences.”

“Well I'd get the boot but you'd be hung out to dry.” Alison shook her head with a grimace. “Though maybe there's hope yet. I mean you don't suppose that one spanking has got this bad girl sorted, do you? At some point, maybe soon, she's going to step out of line again. And then, that would be the time –”

“Oh yes, I see – for another visit to the HM.”

“One that leaves plenty of time for punishment and for aftercare.”

“Oh now, that's a date, Alison, definitely. And until then – pals?”

“Sure thing, Miss. Pals.”

“Splendid. Now off you go, and have a really good wank.” The Mistress made an O of her mouth in mock shock and Alison giggled.

“Oh, I will Miss, I will...”

Published 
Written by voyeuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors