Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pain and Pleasure 3: A Woman's Touch

"Lady Vernon gets up close with Alison and Miss Brown is caned by request"

14
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Naked from the waist down beneath the three-quarter waxed jacket, Lady Vernon stuffed a dildo into its pocket and headed out. Across the yard was a copse and on the far side of it, out of sight of the house, she settled with her back to the bole of a tree.

Jacket unzipped, she raised her knees and spread them. Fuck, her cunt was practically swimming. The arse and the cock on that boy was going to be her undoing...

The black cylinder with its ribbed head slid easily between oozing vaginal lips and she rocked it gently in and out with her wrist. No point in rushing things.

“Um, I don't s'pose you'd like a hand?”

Lady Vernon jumped up with a small shriek at the sound of the voice to face a figure in school uniform. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack, girl?”

“Oh shit, sorry. Didn't think. Please don't stop because of me. I just had a wank myself out here and it wasn't very good. So –”

“So you thought you'd join in and make sure mine was better. Oh girl...”

“No, I just –” she broke off and covered her mouth. “You're Lady Vernon, aren't you. Oh fuck...”

“Indeed I am. And now I suppose my use of this guy –” she wagged the dildo at the intruder “– is going to be all round St Margaret's”.

“Fuck, no. Not a word. Honest.” The girl screwed up her face. “I'm really sorry, so can we start again? I'm Alison.”

“Right, Alison.” She sat back down and wrapped the jacket round her bare thighs. “You interrupted my attempt to get off, so tell me about yours. By the way I should be shocked by your language, but then I swear a lot too so no big deal.” This strange girl was oddly appealing and Lady Vernon grinned at her encouragingly.

“Well, it should have been a good one 'cos I got spanked this afternoon and it made me really horny.”

“Spanked? At St Margaret's?”

“Shit, I've let the cat out of the bag. S'posed to be dead hush-hush.”

“Don't worry, girl, I had already heard a rumour. Rural grapevine, you know. But do go on.”

“Not much to tell. Sort of fizzled out 'cos I was worrying about Miss Brown. She gave me some cream for the bum and then said that she really wanted to do the honours which is what I wanted too, but then if anything got out...” She dried up with a look of horror. “And now it fucking has because of my big mouth. Shit, shit, shit...”

“Hey, take it easy, Alison. No tears, please. Your lips are sealed about dildos and mine are sealed about you and Miss Brown. Got it?”

The girl blew her nose and managed a watery smile. “Thank you. Um, can I call you Lady V, it's shorter?”

“Feel free. So now, my girl, where do we go from here? My intended climax has rather retreated into the distance.”

“Shit, I am sorry. Without me crashing in, it would probably have blown your socks off.” Lady Vernon gave a bark of laughter at the turn of phrase.

“Well I was very turned on by a boy with a perfect arse and a big cock that spurted all over my hand.”

Alison made a face. “You couldn't just have had him fuck you instead?”

“With me a full thirty-five and him your age? I'm not aiming for the title of village cradle-snatcher, girl. But there is more to it than that.”

“Um, you don't really like boys?” She sounded hopeful and Lady Vernon laughed.

“All you need to know, my dear, is that I do like girls. A lot. And I'm keen to get to know this one I've just met rather better.”

Alison gave a shy smile. “Sounds good to me, Lady V.”

“Right, first question. What's this about you getting spanked?”

“Over Miss Brown's knee. And I thought it was hard. D'you want to see the damage?” Without waiting for an answer she was on her feet with the skirt flipped up and knickers round her thighs. Lady Vernon inspected the arse-cheeks thrust toward her that bore the marks of some kind of paddle.

“Mmm...the schoolgirl with a sore bottom. Classic. Now what do you say I step in for Miss Brown and apply some remedial lotion?”

“I'd say, yes please. Quickly, before you could change your mind.”

“Then, Alison, you had better follow me...”

In the room where she had only recently attended to the stable boy, Lady Vernon took off her jacket and hung it up. Turning back she found the girl eyeing up her state of undress and grinned at her.

“You know I get off on pleasuring myself outdoors and bare-arsed is honestly the only way. But are you OK with me like this?” By way of answer Alison unfastened her skirt and stripped it off together with the knickers.

“There! Now we're both the same.”

“I like it, girl. But before we start I'm going to need to spruce up. With all the juices that have been flowing in the past hour or so, this cunt is decidedly ripe.” So saying Lady Vernon filled the corner handbasin with hot water, wrang out a sponge and began to wash between her legs.

“Me too, please.” She fingered her vulva then sniffed the result. “Stinky.”

“Oh we can't have that, can we?” Lady Vernon rinsed the sponge then knelt down in front of the girl. “Right, spread. Let's get you ready for a good rub.”

Washed and dried, Alison was draped over the bare thighs of the would-be masseuse who was much taken with the sight before her eyes. The arse was as delectable as the boy's she had handled earlier, but a little wider-hipped with more rounded feminine curves. Certainly it had been spanked, but the bruising was not deep or extensive, so Lady Vernon dribbled her oil on to the flesh and started to knead.

“Ooh...ooh...aah...” Soon the hips and buttocks were moving under the rhythm of her hands and she felt the nakedness pressing into her groin with a stab of desire. It was time to bring the delicious creature over her lap to a climax.

Still squeezing the arse with one hand Lady Vernon slid the other under the girl's belly to find the wetness between her legs. With a small shriek Alison thrust into them, writhing, as the masturbating fingers worked to wring every last sensation from the engorged nubbin of flesh...

The girl slowly subsided and Lady Vernon stroked her neck until she was still. Then helped her quietly to her feet and sponged clean the juiced-up vulva. And while Alison dried herself with the towel, Lady Vernon had something to say.

“Now I'll get you some clean knickers to go back to school in. But it occurs to me to wonder why are you even at school, Alison, when it's half-term? Seeing the look of embarrassment on the girl's face, she held up a hand.

“OK, I get it. You've got nowhere else to go just now. No need to explain it to me.” She took Alison's hands in hers. “What I want you to know is that you have got somewhere. A room here, for as long as you need it.”

There was a silence and Lady Vernon feared her offer was about to be rejected. But then she saw the girl's face crumple a little and these were tears in her eyes.

“Oh Lady V, you don't want me cluttering up the place...”

“I most certainly do want you, Alison. And no strings attached. It will be your own place, right?” Relieved, she saw a watery smile breaking.

“Dunno what to say, Lady V. I mean except, yes. And thank you...”

oOo

At the school gate Alison was standing with a couple of large bags beside a tall well-built woman. Lady Vernon drew up the car and climbed out. “You must be Miss Brown.”

“Lady Vernon.” As they shook hands she was aware of a scrutiny that was not entirely approving.

molly_hill22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
molly_hill22

“You don't look very happy, Miss Brown. So let me assure you Alison will have a good room and be as much a part of the household as she wants. Her call. But perhaps you're not sure I'm a fit person to take in a teenage girl?”

“Lady Vernon, not long ago I would have been glad to see the back of her. But since then we've become, well, sort of pals...”

“Mmm. It's amazing what a good spanking can do.” She watched the mistress flush brick red, then feeling slightly mean touched her arm. “Naughty of me. I know it's a secret and it will remain one. I get it that you worry about our young friend here – my pal too, I hope – so you must come and inspect everything once she's in. Set your mind at rest.”

In the interim Alison had stowed her stuff in the boot and was back in front of the two women. “So have you guys done? You know Miss, I'll be fine.”

“Of course you will, Alison. And I appreciate your frankness, Lady Vernon. Though you can expect a visit in a few days' time...”

Back at the house Lady Vernon took one of the bags and together they climbed the staircase from the entrance hall. At the end of a corridor on the first floor Alison was shown in to a spacious corner room with windows on two sides. She dumped her luggage and took a look at trees visible from one and rolling fields from the other.

“Wow. Ace. And that bed is twice the size of mine at school.”

“Well, my girl, you may want another to share it from time to time.” Then with a sudden sense of how that idea might be received at St Margaret's she added hastily, “though perhaps only at weekends?”

Alison giggled. “You're not turning into Miss Brown, are you, Lady V? But point taken.”

“Good. And while on the subject of beds, mine is even bigger. Quite calling out for a visitor. And I can't help remembering the offer you made when we first met. You know, to lend me, shall we say, a very intimate hand.”

“Oh fuck, the nerve of me!” Alison was blushing fiercely.

“It was rather bold. But if the offer is still in play I'd love to take you up on it. Maybe tonight? If you fancy that, of course...” The girl looked startled but then a grin began to spread across her face.

“Sure thing, Lady V. After all, there's no school tomorrow...”

So it was that not long after eleven o' clock the mistress of the house heard a 'tap, tap' on her bedroom door. It opened to admit her new resident, who came to the bedside quite naked in the soft light. Sitting up she stroked the curve of a buttock and nuzzled into the soft belly.

“I...um...I've never done this before. I mean proper sex in a proper bed.”

“Oh girl, I hope this sex will be really im-proper.” And with that Lady Vernon pulled the girl down beside her and kissed her lips. And, after a moment Alison kissed her back...

oOo

“So you're happy, Miss Brown?”

“Well, it's a lovely room – complete with study desk, I'm pleased to see – and she seems settled. So, yes, I am.” She hesitated for a moment then carried on.

“There is one more thing, now that I'm here. Your father was quite the disciplinarian, I understand.”

“Indeed so.”

“And his reputation lives on in the neighbourhood. So I was wondering if the house holds any, um, relics of that era?”

The slight embarrassment shown coupled with the lady's known interest in corporal punishment gave Lady Vernon and inkling of where this might be leading. Now that would be quite something.

“Certainly, Miss Brown. Just follow me...”

In the old punishment room the Mistress examined the stout frame with the padded top, focussing on the straps positioned to restrain a figure at wrist, ankle and thigh.

“My, oh my. Once fastened down there wouldn't have been anything the offender could do. Except suffer.” She gave a little shiver but her fascination with the idea was evident. “Though I don't suppose that the device has been in use for some time?”

“Well, it gets an outing now and then. Discreetly, of course. And we do keep some canes in tip-top condition.” Lady Vernon crossed to the cupboard, took one from its drawer and handed it to Miss Brown. She flexed it between her hands then swished it through the air. “Oh.”

“That brings back memories?”

“I'm afraid so, Lady Vernon. We had a strict Headmistress and her deputy was almost as keen. Amongst some of us senior girls, bending over for six of the best was rather the order of the day. And regulation knickers did little to protect the target.”

“So the canings were really quite decorous?”

“Indeed. But afterwards there was a lot of baring and examining the stripes, to say nothing of rubbing afflicted parts that was anything but. Quite a steamy atmosphere, at times.” There was a pause while the Mistress appeared to study the cane she was holding.

“I'm just wondering, Lady Vernon, if you might be proficient in the use of one of these yourself? Because, if you were, then perhaps you could see your way to, ah, exercising that skill.” Her colour was high and the eyes bright and Lady Vernon jumped straight to a conclusion.

“By giving our visitor here the caning she has been secretly pining for? If that is what you're asking, Miss Brown, it would be my pleasure.”

For a heart-stopping moment it seemed she might have misconstrued the situation, then the Sports Mistress let out a deep sigh.

“Thank you, Lady Vernon. Thank you so much...”

Trousers and underwear removed the Mistress lay over the punishment horse shivering with anticipation. Her wrists and ankles were secured to the crossbars at the front and rear while thigh straps splayed the legs and a belt buckled across the small of the back pinned her to the padded top of the frame. Starkly exposed, she had been reduced to two cheeks of an arse, cunt gaping between, waiting to be thrashed. It was the only language appropriate to her situation.

“A triple-sixer, Miss Brown. My father considered it the exemplary punishment. The first batch forceful but measured, to break the ice, so to speak. Then six at full stretch, spaced out to let each have maximum effect before the next was delivered. And for the finale, six hard and fast, to top off an experience no offender was likely to forget.”

When the cane tapped her bottom it was an effort not to flinch. Then came Lady Vernon's voice. “Ready?”

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. There was no going back now. “I am.”

For a split second there was only the impact. Then a searing line of fire that clamped her jaws tight shut. She was not going to cry out. At least not yet...

Slowly the Mistress emerged gasping from the place of pain and pain alone. As the atrocious smart of her burning buttocks began to ebb she became aware of a movement at her back.

“Oh Miss, your poor bum. There's no kissing this damage better.” She felt soft hands cup the caned cheeks and subsided with a long sigh.

“Alison.”

“I've got some oil that Lady V says will help. Though after what she's done...”

“I did ask for it, dear girl. Quite literally.”

“OK, I know that. So just relax then. I'll be as gentle as I can...”

After a while it was less pain than an exquisite tenderness and she became aware of the juices beginning to seep between her legs. At the same moment hands were on her thighs, spreading them further apart. Then came lips to her nether lips followed by a probing tongue that sent her senses reeling.

“Oh, oh, girl... I had no idea...”

“Me neither, Miss. Me neither.”

With that teeth began to nibble and nip at the head of the swollen labia. It was fierce, raw sensation that grew and grew and the Mistress convulsed, bucking at her bonds until spasm after wracking spasm left her slumped and spent...

Published 
Written by voyeuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments