Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Painful Piano Lesson Part 4

"I burst in on a girl being caned and end up being caned naked in front of her"

17
3 Comments 3
28.1k Views 28.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My name is Mike, I’m seventeen and if you’ve read what’s happened to me before you’ll know I tried to give up taking piano lessons a year ago but my parents made me continue. Worse still, Miss Edwards got their permission to punish me if I’d failed to practice properly.

Mum and Dad were away and my piano lesson was at 6.30 p.m. If it wasn’t for my Mum reminding me to go I would have regularly been late but today it was down to me. I was enjoying my time alone in the house when I realised with horror that I was late for my lesson. I grabbed my stuff and ran.

When I got to Miss Edwards I didn’t even stop, I went straight in the front door and through to the piano room starting my apology excuse as I entered. Miss had her arm raised, stopped in mid air as I burst in. There was a young lady, stark naked, bent over the piano stool and facing the door. She leapt up with a shriek, displaying her gorgeous tits before struggling to cover both her slit and her tits. She failed and so I got glimpses of both alternately.

I knew something had gone wrong but I couldn’t think how it had happened. I mumbled my apology and started to back out of the room.

“Come back in here this minute,” Miss Edwards commanded, ignoring the poor girl’s pleas. “How dare you burst in here during another pupil’s lesson.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll wait outside,” I tried again.

“Come back here. It’s completely wrong that you’ve seen poor Alison being caned and I think it only fair that she gets to see you undressed and punished,” she said, “so as soon as I’ve finished spanking Alison it will be your turn.”

Alison had started to smile but realised with horror that her own punishment was not over yet.

“Bend over the stool Alison,” Miss instructed.

Alison stood at the far hand side of the stool, facing me and still trying to cover herself. I had moved to within a foot of this side, waiting, but she didn’t move.

Swish, Miss delivered a flick across her bum. “Put your hands down Alison, it’s too late for modesty now.”

Slowly Alison put her arms by her side and I took in the mound of soft fair hair over her slit and her gorgeous breasts, so firm and her nipples were standing out rigid. My cock responded, pushing against my trousers.

“Bend over Alison and take the rest of your punishment,” Miss instructed.

My cock hurt now as I watched Alison bend towards me, those firm breasts pointing down towards the stool. Her head was now only a foot or so from where I stood and I saw her react as she saw the growing bulge in my trousers. Miss Edwards noticed too and flicked my leg with her cane.

Then, returning to the job in hand, swish, swish, swish, she delivered the three remaining strokes. They landed hard but Alison stayed put until instructed by Miss to stand stll.

I couldn’t help it, I just stared at her gorgeous body, but I was shaken out of my reverie by Miss, “Right Mike, now it time for Alison to watch you being punished. Take off your clothes.”

Alison reached for her panties but Miss Edwards told her to remain standing at the far side of the stool and with her hands by her side. This was not helping me to bring my cock under control and by the time I had stripped down to my underpants it was pushing hard against the thin fabric.

Miss crossed her arms impatiently waiting for me to completely undress. I pulled down my pants releasing my fully hard seven inches which sprang out, bouncing. She looked cross and her cane flicked across the swollen glans. “Get that under control.”

I glanced up to see Alison smiling and her eyes were locked on to my throbbing member. I began to smile back but Miss flicked the cane across my cock again making me yell out.

“Come round to this side of the stool and bend over Mike,” she said sternly.

I walked round, facing Alison as I squeezed through between where she stood and the stool so that my cock pushed against her thigh and bush before I turned and bent over.

I sensed Alison moving to a better vantage point and Miss slid her hand between my thighs forcing me to spread my legs wide.

“I am going to give you six hard strokes of the cane for bursting in on Alison.”

Swish, swish, two strokes landed one after the other on the right cheek and I yelled with pain and stood rubbing my bum.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

Miss flicked the cane across my hard on and warned me not to move again but Alison eyes were on stalks as she watched my cock swinging back and forth as I rubbed.

I bent over again and spread my legs wide. I was so low that my cock was rubbing on the edge of the stool.

Swish, swish, I held my breath to avoid yelling again and stayed down.

Miss moved to the right, swish, swish criss crossing my bum and bringing tears to my eyes.

“One extra stroke for getting up earlier,” she said and flicked the cane down hard across both cheeks and I yelled out again but didn’t move.

“Stand up!” she ordered.

My rigid cock had been pressing against the piano stool and now and stood out straight, throbbing.

“Turn to face me,” she said, “you know that I always punish you for waving that thing around.”

Alison was unaware of what was to come but I could see she was enjoying looking at my penis.

Miss brought her out of her reverie, “Alison, fetch that ruler from the desk.”

I watched every move of her body as she went over to the desk, enjoying her slim thighs, her tight arse and the bounce of her breasts as she returned.

My cock pointed rigidly towards Alison and Miss moved round to the side. She flexed the springy plastic ruler then thwack, thwack, thwack, two strokes across the top of the shaft and one underneath.

She reached forward and slid back the foreskin to expose the glans. Thwack, thwack, thwack, she landed three strokes across the head.

I assumed my punishment was over but Miss had other ideas. “Alison, you may give him three strokes with the ruler.”

Alison could not believe her good fortune and did not hesitate to accept the ruler offered by Miss. She moved into position, raised the ruler, then reached forward and slowly slid the foreskin back further. I nearly came right there feeling her touch on my cock and watching her boobs so close to my face as she reached forward.

She stepped back and thwack, thwack, flicked the ruler down hard on the shaft twice. She slid back the foreskin again making me groan, then thwack, thwack, two more hard strokes across the head and I grabbed my stinging cock and cried out.

“One more stroke for moving,” decreed Miss.

I yelled, “That is not fair she gave me four strokes and you said three.”

“Two more strokes with the ruler for answering back,” said Miss Edwards, grimly.

Alison pushed back the foreskin more forcefully this time and by now the head was glistening with pre-cum. She rubbed her fingers across the head, around under the glans, bringing more juices flowing. Then thwack, thwack, Alison delivered two hard strokes right across the head and smiled as my cock bounced in response and I yelled out again.

Miss took control again, “Right, thank you Alison, you may get dressed.”

I reached for my underpants and received a flick of the cane across my thigh. “You will stay as you are. You will complete the lesson naked; you’ll be easier to punish if I find you have not practiced properly.”

With that she left the room saying she would return in a few minutes.

Alison tried to squeeze between me and the piano stool to get her clothes but as she passed she pushed her hips forward pressing herself against my aching cock. I looked down at her gorgeous tits and she put her arms round my neck, pressed them against my chest and kissed me full on the lips. Then she moved through the gap and knelt down to pick up her panties but when she turned towards me her face was level with my rigid member. She reached forward and rubbed her fingers around the swollen glans bringing yet more juices flowing. Without a seconds hesitation she took my cock in her mouth and began to work her tongue around the glans until I groaned out loud.

Sadly a noise in the hallway put a stop to this. Alison quickly dressed and I sat at the piano awaiting Miss Edwards return. A few moments later she strode in as Alison was putting on her shoes.

“Come along Alison, your lesson is over,” and as she walked her to the door Alison looked back to me, smiled and blew a kiss.

I heard the front door close and Miss Edwards came over and saw my cock pointing skywards, now rigid and glistening from Alison’s ministrations. Smack, she slapped my erection before telling me to play the piece I should have been practicing since my last lesson.

With dread I began to play...

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments