Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pay Back for my Cousin - Chapter 1

"How close can a family be?"

7
3 Comments 3
20.3k Views 20.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Let me start off by telling you a  little bit about me. I was born in a small city in Mississippi to a great set of parents.  My mom had three sisters.  The four sisters’ mother had died when the youngest sister (aunt Judy) was about one and the oldest (my mom) was about eight.  After my grandmother had died, my grandfather never remarried.  His mom, who was still alive, lived with my grandfather and four daughters and helped raise them.

My grandfather was a very successful business man and, as a wedding present, gave each one of his daughters a starting home.  My mom’s house and Aunt Judy's were next door to each other.  My grandfather lived in the house the girls had grown up in and the second oldest daughter, Aunt Helen, and her family lived with him.  The other daughter, Aunt Rita, lived about a block from us.
The four sisters were inseparable and that meant that the eight cousins (five boys and three girls) spent a lot of time together.  My Aunt Judy had only one child, a daughter, who was born 3 months after I was.  I was as close to Patty and I was to my brother.
All eight of us were basically raised by these four sisters.  As can be expected from Mississippi children growing up in the 1950’s and 1960’s discipline was delivered by whichever of the sisters you were with when you misbehaved.  This obviously meant that each one of us had been over each one of our mother’s/aunt’s lap on numerous occasions.  Spankings were delivered “as needed” and ranged from a few swats across the rear to a bare bottomed spanking or two based on how serious the spanker decided that infraction was

We were fortunate in that all of our dads were fairly successful in business.  When I was in the fourth grade my parents built a new house and Uncle Tom and Aunt Judy, who had been our next door neighbors, bought the land next to us and also build.
After we turned twelve or thirteen, spanking started to become less frequent even though they still did occur.  

Since my mom and my Aunt Judy lived next door to each other, me and my brother spent a lot of time at Aunt Judy’s house and Patty spent a lot of time at ours.  In addition to that, I spent even more time at Aunt Judy’s as Patty and I played together a lot and also because Aunt Judy was my favorite aunt.  As to be expected Patty and I on occasion got a bit mischievous and we would both end up over Aunt Judy’s or my mom’s lap.   Our moms had decided that when any one of us got into trouble and were to be spanked then the other kids around could witness it.  They felt that the added embarrassment would add to the punishment.

I can still vividly remember the last spanking I got from Aunt Judy.  Patty and I were both seniors in high school and I was driving us back home from a school event.   Patty and I were talking away and Patty was teasing me and trying to tickle me.   I completely failed to notice the red light which I ran.   Unfortunately, a police officer did notice it and pulled me over.  

We got to Aunt Judy’s and I ran home to change clothes and then came back to have dinner with Aunt Judy and Patty as Patty’s dad was away on business which was not uncommon as he traveled a lot on business. .  During dinner, Aunt Judy mentioned that Patty had told her that I had been ticketed for running a red light.  Needless to say, I was more than upset with Patty for blabbing but had to admit that I had been.  Aunt Judy started lecturing me on being more observant when I was driving and was telling me that both Patty and I could have been seriously hurt had there been an accident.  She then told me that as soon as dinner were over I would be spanked.  I could not believe what she was saying.  I reminded her that I was now eighteen and was way too old to be spanked.  Aunt Judy simply told me that she knew that I was eighteen but that my behavior behind the wheel was childish so she was going to treat me as a child.

After dinner we cleaned up and then Aunt Judy and I headed to the living room.  Aunt Judy went into the dining room and brought a dining room chair into the room and placed it in the center of the room.  Aunt Judy sat down and had me face her and started lecturing me about my behavior.  I noticed then that Patty had come into the room and had taken a seat on the sofa.  I looked at Aunt Judy and told her that I obviously was going to take the spanking but I felt that Patty should not be present.  Aunt Judy actually smiled and reminded me that all siblings were always present during punishment.  She reminded me that part of the punishment was the embarrassment so she felt that Patty should actually be present especially since if I had caused an accident Patty could have been hurt.

She went on to say, “Actually, Patrick, I think that I need to reinforce just how serious your bad driving was.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

 I am furious that because you were not paying attention that you could have endangered my daughter and my favorite nephew like that.  I think that you should remove all of your clothing before going over my lap.  I also have decided that this will be a double spanking.”

Now I was embarrassed.  Out of all the times I had been spanked or watched my cousins and siblings being spanked, I could remember only a couple of times when all clothing had to be removed.  I hated the idea of a “double spanking” as well.  This meant that I would be spanked, then stood in a corner and then have to come back for another spanking which would be given with an implement.  Too many years of being obedient to my Aunt kicked in.  I nodded and removed my clothing.  Glancing at Patty after having done so, I noticed a slight smile on her face.

Aunt Judy pulled me over her lap.  As I looked back I realized that Patty had positioned herself so that she was almost directly behind me.  I remember even today thinking that the one thing I would not do during this spanking was to kick and that I would keep my legs together.  I can also remember even today that this resolve did not last the entire spanking!  After Aunt Judy was done, she told me to go to the corner.  I started to pick up my underwear and she took them from me.   

“No, to the corner as you are.  No rubbing.  And keep your hands over your head.  I will be back in a few minutes and I want you to think about how you and Patty could have been in a hospital room tonight instead of being here.”

With that Aunt Judy left the room.  I had a hunch she was heading back to get the small leather paddle she always used when a “double spanking” was in order.  I could hear Patty getting off the couch and coming over to me.  I felt her hand gently touch my bottom cheeks.  As she gently rubbed them I suddenly realized that I was starting to get an erection.  Patty also noticed it and reached around me and took my penis in her hand.  She rubbed it gently and I started to get even more erect.

“Wow, Patrick, your fanny is really hot and pretty red.  I am sorry that mom is doing this to you and am really sorry that I told her about your ticket.”

I looked over at her and realized that as she was saying that she was also smiling which I thought was curious.
We heard Aunt Judy coming back down the hall and Patty rubbed my bottom with one hand and stroked my penis with the other.  She looked at me, smiled and then quickly returned to her seat as Aunt Judy came back in.

“Patrick, turn around and come back over to me and get back over my knee.”

I hesitated because I was still somewhat erect and was even more embarrassed about having Aunt Judy  see this.

“Now, Patrick!”

I turned and she glanced down at my somewhat erect penis.  She did not say a thing.  As I went back over to her I looked at Patty and realized that she was staring not at my red bottom but at my penis.  I felt my face get hot and realized that I was blushing horribly.  Looking back at Aunt Judy I noticed that she had indeed gone to find her leather paddle.  I knew from experience what a sting that thing gave.

Once again I was over my Aunt’s lap and she started quickly.  Exactly as I remembered the sting was horrible.  I started kicking and squirming and jumping around on her lap.  It was all Aunt Judy could do to keep me on her lap and slap after slap landed on my rear.  She moved from right cheek to left cheek to upper thigh and back.  I have no idea how many times she had spanked me but by the end of it I was crying and apologizing and crying even more.  I finally realized that she had stopped spanking me and was gently rubbing my bottom just as she had when I was a little boy.

Afterwards, she did the same as always.  She stood up and put her arms around me and let me cry a little.  She told me that today’s incident was forgiven and that she hoped that in the future I would be paying more attention when I was driving.
With some tears still flowing, I promised her that I would.

Patty was in great spirits afterwards and insisted I stay for some ice cream.   Aunt Judy agreed.  I did not want to as I wanted nothing more than to go home but ultimately agreed.  Patty and I had ice cream on the back patio and Patty kept wanting to ask me questions about how it felt to be spanked by her mom as an eighteen year old.  I finally finished the ice cream and headed home.  

 

Now there is a reason I gave you that background information.  You will realize how important it was that you had this background when you turn to Chapter 2 of Pay Back for my Cousin.

 

Published 
Written by Novamale3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments