Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pay Back for my Cousin - Chapter 2

"An evening with my Aunt explains a lot of things."

11
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I headed out to college the following year.  I was home for Spring Break my junior year and had just turned twenty-one.  As I always did when I was home for break I would visit each one of my Aunts.  One evening I decided to drop in on Aunt Judy.  Uncle Ed was again on a business trip and Patty was not on break yet.  Aunt Judy was delighted to see me as I was her.  She was definitely my favorite Aunt, and I knew that I was her favorite nephew.  I had called earlier to see if she would be home.  She suggested I come by around 7:30 or so.

I told my mom and dad that I was going over to see Aunt Judy and strolled next door.  Aunt Judy greeted me with a big hug and kiss.  It was a beautiful Spring evening so we decided to go out and sit by their pool.  We had been talking for about a half hour or so when Aunt Judy stood up and told me that she would be right back.

She came back with a bottle of wine, laughed and said that she had forgotten that I was “legal”.  About an hour or so later we had finished that bottle so I went in to go to the bathroom and, at Aunt Judy’s request, picked up another bottle of wine.  

We continued talking for another hour or so about my studies, my upcoming job this summer, things at the church, Patty’s college experience and family matters.  Aunt Judy was extremely proud that Patty had been selected as the most beautiful co-ed at Ole Miss.  
 
For some reason after that spanking of three years ago I had thought a number of times about Patty’s reaction.  I decided to bring up the subject with Aunt Judy.

“Aunt Judy, do you remember the evening in high school when Patty and I came home for dinner and you decided to spank me for getting the red light ticket?”

“Of course, I do, Patrick.  Why are you asking?”

“Well, I did not really think about it when you were spanking me because obviously I was thinking of other matters.  However, the next day when Patty and I were at school she was really inquisitive about the spanking.  Also when you had placed me in the corner and gone to get your paddle, Patty came up to me and was rubbing my bottom and was telling me how hot and red it was.  She also said that she was really sorry that you were spanking me like this and was sorry that she had blabbed on me.”

Aunt Judy looked at me, kind of frowned and took another sip of wine.

“That is not exactly how I remember it, Patrick.  After you dropped Patty off and went home to change clothes,  Patty could not wait to tell me what had happened.  I told Patty that what you had done was wrong and that the consequences would be having to appear in court and probably pay a pretty good fine.  Patty said that was probably true but she thought I should be punished even more.  She mentioned that if there has been an accident we could have been hurt.  I asked her what she had in mind.  She did not hesitate with an answer.  She had told me that I should be spanked, actually a double spanking and that I should have to be totally embarrassed by having to be totally nude for it.  I argued with her a bit about the need for that serious a punishment but finally gave in to her wishes.”

I was really frustrated with that answer.  “Aunt Judy, I am sure that Patty did not tell you that when I was driving that she was teasing me and trying to tickle me.  In my opinion the ticket was almost as much her fault as mine.”

Aunt Judy asked why I had not said something about it that night.  

“Believe me, Aunt Judy, I had thought about it.  But I figured that since you had decided I needed to be spanked then you would probably decide that Patty deserved one as well.

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

 I simply did not want to get her into trouble.  Now, looking back, I wish I had.  Patty told me that night that she had accidentally told you about my ticket.  If I had know the truth I would have told you because I would have loved to see her over your lap as well.  If you originally felt that I did not deserve such a severe punishment, why did you give in to her?”

“Patrick, you know that Tom and I had Patty about a year after we married and because of complications we could not have any more children.  I think that we made up for that by really spoiling Patty.  You know that she always got whatever she wanted.  She had told me that she really felt you deserved it and also that she really did want to see you get a good spanking.”  

“I love you, Aunt Judy, and have always accepted your decisions.  However, I honestly feel that this was not one of your better decisions.  In retrospect, I think that you should have asked me more questions about why I had run the light instead of just telling me that I was going to be spanked.  It seems to me that  you decided to spank me primarily to let Patty get what she wanted and you were  once again spoiling your beautiful daughter.”

“In my defense, Patrick, I told you that day that I really did feel that you getting a ticket for running the red light was fool-hardy, lacked discipline and could honestly have led to injury.  I don’t think that the spanking was not warranted.  However, I will be honest with you in telling you that the degree I spanked you and the fact that I had you be nude was way overboard.  Since that night, I have felt guilty that I did it simply because Patty wanted to see you get a very severe spanking.  I also questioned myself about the fact that when you came back to get over my lap, you had an erection.  I started to think that the spanking was turning you on.  However, after the second trip over my lap it was obvious that if you had been you were not any more.”

I laughed.  “Aunt Judy, I did not start getting an erection until Patty came over during my corner time and started rubbing my bottom and legs.  Some of those rubs came between my legs.  And in fact, I was shocked when Patty reached around and rubbed my erection some.  I was extremely embarrassed over the fact that I had gotten an erection.  In fact, if you remember I hesitated after you told me to come back over your lap.  The reason for the hesitation was not to disobey you, but I did not want you to see my penis sticking out!”

I smiled at this young, attractive Aunt of mine and continued.  “I want to thank you for being willing to discuss this and also for being so open.  Having said that though, I am more than a bit angry with your cute daughter.  I would love to take her over my lap as a pay back for all this.”

Aunt Judy sat back in her chair for a minute.  She poured us each a little bit of wine. She sat back again and seemed to be lost in thought.

“Let have this last sip of wine, Patrick, and then I am going in to give Tom his evening call and then go to bed.  I remember you telling me that you were not going back to school next week as you have to do a week’s co-op with the company you are doing an internship for this summer here.   Patty gets home on Saturday.  Why don’t you plan on coming over for dinner on Tuesday night?  Tom has to go to Atlanta next Tuesday and will be back on Thursday.  I think that you, Patty and I need to have a cozy, kind of intimate dinner  and can catch up on some things.”  She smiled broadly as she continued, “What do you say?”

I grinned and said that it would be great.  I was at that point very curious as to what she had in mind.

See what happens Tuesday night in Chapter 3.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Novamale3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments