Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Smoke

"I went over to his house dying to play."

20
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
732 words 732 words

I went over to his house dying to play. I was horny as hell and couldn't wait to start moving and filling myself, releasing myself. My man loves to smoke and I love when he smokes in bed after sex. It makes me feel so sexy and so relaxed against him. I rang his buzzer and he, as he often did, opened the door fully nude, swaying his hips gently to animate his beautiful penis. First penis I ever really liked. 

I walked through the doorway and let him push me up against the wall. He pushed me first at the shoulders but, within moments, I felt both his hands on both my nipples. He pulled and flicked them hard even through my shirt and sweater.

"Baby," I gasped. My hands were busy too. I reached down, taking his hardening penis in both my hands. I brought his firm self up under my skirt. To his surprise, I wasn't wearing anything beneath my skirt so very quickly he felt my wetness sliding right up and down his firm, beautiful penis. He was the one gasping now.

"You're so hot, baby. You know just what gets me," he managed to say as he kissed up and down my neck. His kissing my neck was driving me crazy, my whole body on fire as I rubbed his shaft and head again and again along my lips and clit.

"I wanna fuck you. Let's go," I said, abruptly pulling my head down and kissing him firmly on the lips. I pushed him down the hall to his bed. I pushed him down onto the bed, his full nakedness before me. I got right down on top of him and resumed rubbing my pussy on his hard dick. 

"Uhh baby," he groaned as he squeezed my tits. "Get that shirt off, babe." He pulled my sweater and shirt off and in the same motion pulled his face to my breasts and began a full sexual attack on them. Holy fuck, he licked and pinched and bit me until I couldn't take it any longer.

I reached down and positioned him before pushing my full weight down hard on his dick. "Oh fuck," he exclaimed as his hands and head fell back to the bed.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

"That's it, baby. I'm gonna fuck you." I rose up on him, leaving only the very tip of his head inside of me and I squeezed it. I kissed his dickhead with the edges of my pussy. Several times. Then I dipped down, taking more of him. I developed a rhythm of small pussy kisses and deep, deep plunges. My baby was groaning out the whole time and he started slapping my ass on every down thrust.

"Fuck, baby," I yelled. "Harder, baby, keep going, fuck." He smacked me and slapped me and I started screaming out. My god, the combination of his dick so deep in me and the spanking drove me wild. I was only my body. There was nothing else in the world. Shit, shit!

"Baby... do it... harder," I managed to say. He smacked me so hard, the pain was so sharp, my pussy walls just squeezed so hard on his dick as I screamed. He felt me clench so firmly on his dick and watched me cry and scream out and that was just enough for him. Within seconds, I felt him thrust up up up into me as he grabbed me tight, digging his fingers into my asscheeks. "Holy shit," I panted, folding over to rest on his chest.

"I can't get enough of you, " he said kissing my head.

"Smoke, baby. I want you to have a cigarette."

"Okay, love," he said. He reached over to his desk and his hands came back to bed with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He took one from the pack.

"Give it to me, baby," I said, reaching. He looked suspicious but handed me the cigarette. Lying half on top of him, half beside him, I opened my legs wide and dipped the filter end of the cigarette into my wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhnn," my man groaned, knowing he could just keep tasting me. This became a habit of ours and it made me feel so sexy, dipping cigarettes in my pussy, watching my man smoke them, and shotgunning his smoke. Then... fucking again.

 

Published 
Written by floral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments