Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revision with a Sting

"Revising for exams helped by spanking"

17
6 Comments 6
27.3k Views 27.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I had always enjoyed spanking stories but never imagined I would be spanking Jenny naked or that soon afterwards she would be spanking me. We were off school with ‘study time’ and I was supposed to be revising for my end of year exams - the mock A levels, as the teachers were keen to point out. I was no worse at revising than everyone else but that didn’t make my guilty conscience any easier. The phone rang and it was Jenny, a beautiful girl but like me she needed to work hard to get results. Last week she’d suggested that we help each other with history revision; it hadn’t been a great success except that it made us realise how much we still had to do and I for one had spent three days on history revision since.

“Jim, will you come over and help test me on my history again” she said.

“Jenny, not being funny but will it help?” There was a long pause.

“I’ve thought of a way to make us try harder,” she hesitated, “come over and see what you think.” I admit I was intrigued.

“I’ve got 30 more pages to revise so I’ll come over as soon as I’m done, OK?”

“See you then - I think you’ll like my idea.”

I settled down to revise but it was hard to focus. At 11.00 I went over to Jenny’s, keen to find out what she had come up with. She was blushing as she let me in.

“I wonder if it would help us work harder if we had something to lose,” she said carrying straight on, “so I thought if we played strip revision we’d be more likely to get the right answers. Every time one of us gets it wrong we lose an item of clothing, what do you think?”

I liked the idea but I could see she hadn’t thought it through properly. “The way we were going the other day we’d be starkers in no time and what happens when we’ve lost all our clothes, eh?” I suggested an alternative, “What about one item of clothes every five wrong answers and if you’ve already taken everything off, you get a spank for every mistake after that?”

“A spank - what on the bottom? er….” she hesitated “I ……er…...oh, alright, let’s give it a try.” We checked and we each had on five items of clothing. Jenny found a small garden cane for the spanking and a note pad and pen to ‘score’ our mistakes. We agreed to ask five questions each then swap over.

My extra time revising seemed to be paying off. Fifteen minutes in, I had made just four mistakes whereas Jenny had already lost her tights and blouse. The trouble was the more Jenny lost the harder it was to concentrate and a couple of questions later I lost my shoes.

Jenny said she had the house to herself all day as her parents were at work but that didn’t stop us feeling rather nervous as the morning progressed. I lost my socks during the next question session but by now Jenny was just wearing her bra and pants. We were cross legged on the floor and I was finding it difficult to sit still; my concentration was going and I lost my trousers a little while later. I think that helped because Jenny’s eyes kept moving to my pants and the growing bulge which I couldn’t control; then she got another one wrong.

“Time to take off your pants.” I suggested.

“Bra, I think.” she said, “Would you mind undoing it please?”. I unhooked the bra and took it off from the front before throwing it onto a chair. I could hardly keep my hands to myself and now it was my eyes straying, she had the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Not too big, but so firm and tempting.

We were now getting to the later notes that we had not revised so well and I could see us having no clothes very soon. Shortly after this I lost my shirt and now we were both in just our pants and very aware of what was coming next.

Jenny murmured “You know we said we’d get a spanking for mistakes after we’ve taken off all our clothes, do you think we should do that another day?”

“No changing your mind now, this was all your idea in the first place.” I reminded her.

Jenny had already got four wrong answers when she took over questioning me. I got four right and now my score stood at three wrong as I asked Jenny’s next question. She didn’t know the answer and I crossed through her five on the notepad. “Pants off.” I commanded.

“Please” said Jenny.

“Do you want me to take them off?” I said. Jenny started to turn away but I stopped her and she slid them down and tossed them aside. She sat down with her knees together until I told her she should sit the way she had been up to now, cross legged on the carpet. Reluctantly, she obeyed and I saw her shaved tush glistening and moist. This had obviously thrown her because she got the next four questions wrong leaving her needing only one more wrong to get a spanking.

My pants came off two questions later and Jenny took great delight in making me remove them standing directly in front of her. Her eyes never left my crotch as my cock jumped out erect when I slid my pants down and took them off before sitting down cross legged. Jenny reached for the cane and put it between us, “You were the one who was keen to do this today.” she reminded me.

Jenny did not get one correct answer that next question session. For her first spanking I made her touch her toes, feet wide apart. I stood right behind her, my cock touching her bum and nestling between her legs as I arranged her beautiful body for the spanking. I stepped back to take a good look at her slit before stroking round her bum. Then I gave her five good strokes and she cried out with the shock of it. I could see from her face she couldn’t wait to return the favour and she didn’t have to wait long.

After she’d asked just two more questions she smiled, “Both wrong, now bend over the coffee table for your punishment,” she said “and spread your legs wide”. I felt her hand stroking round my bum and then under my balls and along my cock, which grew even harder at her touch.

“What are you doing?” I asked, trying to get up.

“Be quiet and stay bent over, I’ll tell you when to get up.” Then she gave me five very hard spanks making me yell out loud. “Stand up and put your hands on your head” she told me, “I’m going to teach him a lesson too”, tapping me on the cock, “he’s going to get five strokes too for lack of control.”

She knelt down in front of me and stroked my aching cock before slowly getting up, brushing her hair and breasts along my erection and up my chest. She was pressing herself against me but when I tried to touch her, she said strictly, “Stand up straight, keep your hands on your head.”

She walked round to one side of me, picked up her plastic bendy ruler and hit my cock along it’s length and on the tip. I started to move my hands down after five but she gave me a stinging spank on the head of my cock and said “I’ll tell you when I’m done, put your hands back.” It was strangely erotic being controlled this way and I stood there as she spanked me over and over until my cock was red and sore. “I think that will do for today, you can get dressed now.”

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments