Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally’s Revenge – Chapter 1 - The Cause

"Sally is punished by the Headmistress"

19
11 Comments 11
16.0k Views 16.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Sally remembered sitting on the chair in the secretary's office outside the Headmistresses Study. She was partway through a double detention. Although there were a dozen girls in detention, she was the only girl with a double. She knew that she was going to be spanked, and, sure enough, at the end of the first detention her name was called out and she was told to go to the Headmistresses Study. As usual she had to sit on one of the chairs outside and wait to be called in. She thought it unusual that she was the only girl waiting for a spanking but didn’t query it with the secretary.

Sally attended Sixth-Form College and so all of the girls were sixteen or seventeen-years-old. She was seventeen-years-old. She was wearing her school uniform of course which was a blue and white short-sleeved gingham dress with short white socks. Luckily today she was wearing her regulation white school knickers as it would have been far worse if she had worn the sexy slinky knickers she sometimes wore for school. She didn’t ever wear them on a gym day, of course, but all the girls did it. If they were caught it was a detention for sure but that didn't put many of the girls off.

Sally was fidgeting nervously when waiting to go in to the Study. It had always previously been for a telling off by the Headmistress but nothing more. However, she knew this time it would be more as she would be getting a bare bottom spanking. There was no doubt in her mind. Still, she had often wondered what a spanking would be like. She never got spanked at home but lots of her friends were. She saw their red tear-filled eyes as they rubbed their bottoms and they said how horrible it was. Even so, it just grew in Sally's mind. What was a spanking really like? Was it a feeling of security she would feel as she lowered her knickers knowing she was only having to do so because she had earned a spanking? Surely that must go through her mind? What about when going across the person's lap? Was that sexy or worrying? Maybe the person giving the spanking was turned on and was going to have an orgasm part way through? That was possible she supposed although no one had ever suggested that to her. It was her imagination running away with her perhaps as it usually did.

Sally didn't get the double detention on purpose. She was too much of a goody-goody for that. However, now she was outside the Headmistresses Study she was having second thoughts this time. Maybe she did deserve it this time? That was natural she supposed but real enough. She was not looking forward at all to having to take her knickers off and go across the Headmistresses lap as it would be so humiliating. Still, it would just be the two of them which was unlike some of her friends who were spanked in front of the whole family and even friends of their parents. That must be really awful she reckoned. Anyway, this wouldn’t be too bad. A quick spanking and then out again. A few tears and then she would tell all her friends how she had got her first spanking. She might even enjoy the notoriety.

The buzzer went on the secretary's desk. The secretary picked up the phone and clearly listening to the person at the other end, presumably Mrs Jones the Headmistress, she looked at her and said, "Yes, Headmistress. Sally is outside now ... Okay, I will send her in."

Sally's heart raced as she realised the time had come.

"In you go," the Secretary ordered.

"Yes, Miss," Sally replied respectfully.

Sally stood up and went to the door to the Headmistresses Study. She knocked and waited.

"In," came the sharply spoken order.

Sally’s heart was beating quickly with trepidation as she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. She walked over to the Headmistresses desk and it was then she saw the other lady who looked about fifty-years-old so the same age roughly as the Headmistress. Sally was shocked and the shock showed on her face.

Mrs Jones saw the shocked look and although ignoring it did explain, "This is Mrs Brown, the Mayor's wife. She wanted to see how I disciplined you girls so I invited her along today."

Sally was horrified. She had just about come to terms with taking her knickers off for the Headmistress but wasn't expecting anyone else to see her bare bottom and definitely not someone she didn't know. She bit her lip and wondered about objecting but then she noticed the canes hanging on the hooks on the wall and thought better of it.

Mrs Jones noticed that Sally had registered the canes on the wall. That was why they were there after all. She had plenty more in the cupboard but the ones on the wall had their uses.

Mrs Jones stood up and walked around her desk and took hold of the visitor’s chair which doubled up as the spanking chair. At least it was the chair Mrs Jones sat on to spank the schoolgirls. She turned the chair away from the desk and sat down.

Instead of talking to Sally Mrs Jones spoke to Mrs Brown. "I get the girls to take their knickers right off as it gets them in to the right mind set. You know what I mean? No knickers means a bare bottom so they can't run out of the room and more often than not just want to get it over with so they can put their knickers back on."

"Very well thought out, Mrs Jones," Mrs Brown said with a stoic smile.

Mrs Jones looked at Sally and in an irate but strict tone of voice said, "Well, girl? Get on with it."

Sally scrunched up her face as she raised her dress hem up and stuck her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed them downwards. She bent down and stepped out of her knickers and put them on the second chair by the wall before turning and going and standing to the Headmistresses side looking down at her lap. It wasn't the experience she was expecting.

Mrs Jones smiled at Mrs Brown and then turned to Sally and losing the smile ordered, "Get across my lap, girl."

Sally blushed as she glanced at Mrs Brown and saw a definite smirk. She looked back at Mrs Jones's lap and eased herself down. As she balanced on the floor on her hands and rested her whole weight on Mrs Jones's lap she looked at the backs of her legs and saw her own dangling under the far side of the chair. She glanced sideways and saw Mrs Brown's legs and knew that she would be looking down at her bare bottom. That was even more humiliating Sally thought. Much more humiliating in fact.

Mrs Jones didn't wait. She gave Sally's bottom just three circular rubs before raising her arm and bringing her open palm down on Sally's bare bottom cheek.

Sally grimaced at the spank but didn't make a noise. Nor did she as the spanks continued unabated. Not for a while anyway. She didn't count the spanks but after what must have been a couple of dozen spanks or so she started to let out little, "Ow's" and gasps and then grunts as the stinging of the constant spanks intensified. Sally had heard her friends describe how they were spanked and had assumed the spanking would follow that pattern and so wasn't surprised.

Mrs Jones was giving almost a running commentary during the spanking.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

How she spanked alternate bottom cheeks and then the same bottom cheek and then how she did the same to the backs of the legs. Mrs Brown even asked questions as though she was interested. Maybe she was although she was even asking how much Mrs Jones thought the spanking hurt and questions like that.

Sally could hear the exchanges and thought how degrading it was. After all, she was seventeen-years-old and in the final year at the school and although she wasn't going to go to Uni she wondered how she could forget the humiliation. At least during the spanking that was how she felt.

Once the spanks started to the backs of the legs Sally forgot about the running commentary as she was struggling with the increasingly intense stinging pain. She was crying uncontrollably and squirming around on Mrs Jones's lap and kicking her legs. She felt Mrs Jones's tight grip around her waist but didn't once try to get up as she knew that she would suffer another spanking tomorrow if she did try. In fact, she knew that none of the girls ever tried it for that very reason.

Eventually, the spanking was over and Sally heard Mrs Jones order, "Get up girl and bend over. You are getting six strokes of the cane."

Sally gasped as she had never expected the cane. However, as she got up from Mrs Jones's lap she saw Mrs Brown hand over a cane. She had a serious look on her face and Sally thought sarcastically maybe she was going to ask Mrs Jones how much she thought the cane hurt.

Sally bent over as ordered with her legs apart and her tummy lowered and knew her bottom was stretched out. She looked behind and saw Mrs Jones positioned and with the cane raised.

Next moment the cane cut into Sally's bottom and she cried out with the pain. She didn't have time to recover as moments later the second stroke landed and a few moments later the third.

There was a gap as Mrs Jones explained, "I aim each stroke just below the one before and as you can see each stroke leaves a raised wheal. It makes it hard to sit down for ages afterwards."

Sally didn't hear Mrs Brown reply as the fourth stroke landed followed by the fifth and at last finally the sixth. She was crying with the pain.

Almost immediately Mrs Jones ordered, "Get up girl and put your knickers back on."

Sally was relieved as she had half expected Mrs Brown to ask if she could give her a spanking or even the cane. She didn't and Sally didn't even waste time rubbing her bottom just in case as she quickly picked up her knickers and stepped back in to them. She did remember to say, "Thank you for spanking and caning me, Headmistress," and saw the exchange of looks with Mrs Brown. Sally didn't hang about and turned and left the Headmistresses Study.

Sally stopped by the secretary's desk and told her it was a spanking and six strokes and waited for the details to be written in to the Punishment Log. As she stood there she thought she heard the sound of a spanking coming from the Headmistresses Study but supposed it must have been a recording being played back. She suddenly thought it was a recording of the spanking and caning she had just been given and was even more humiliated by the thought that it would be used by the teachers to describe being punished and as she walked back to the detention classroom she got more and more depressed at the thought.

Once back in the detention classroom she returned to her desk and started writing the line that was written on the blackboard. 'Bad girls need to learn to behave.' She wrote almost absentmindedly and was thinking all the time about the recording. How humiliating it would be if in years to come, her own daughter, if she had one, came to the school and heard a recording of her mum's spanking. She so wanted to tell Mrs Jones how she felt. Not just about the recording but about being spanked in front of Mrs Brown as well and hoped one day she would have the courage to say something.

Sally would have been less humiliated if she knew what was happening back in the Headmistresses Study. She had heard Mrs Brown ask how much a spanking hurt and the reason became clear after Sally got back to the detention class. Had she stayed she would have seen Mrs Brown discover for herself how much a spanking hurt because she lowered her own knickers and bent across Mrs Jones's lap and experienced a spanking first hand.

It wasn't just a spanking as Mrs Brown asked about being spanked by a 'real,' Headmistress as she was turned on by the thought of being spanked. It was a fantasy actually that she wanted to turn in to a reality. Well, it was real now.

Mrs Brown didn't just want to be spanked as she had the extra fantasy of being caned. So she got six strokes of the cane as well and she cried like a schoolgirl but recovered quickly enough.

Mrs Brown wanted to know something else as well as she had always imagined having an orgasm when being spanked. Mrs Jones had said how very unlikely that was because all she would feel was pain. A lot of pain. However, she agreed to spank Mrs Brown and to see if she got aroused. So at the end of the spanking when Mrs Brown was crying, Mrs Jones ran her fingers along Mrs Brown pussy lips and much to her surprise she found Mrs Brown’s pussy lips were very damp. Not just that but Mrs Brown let out the most enormous string of orgasmic gasps. It certainly shook Mrs Jones.

Mrs Jones did the same after the caning. Mrs Brown stayed with her legs apart and as Mrs Jones ran her fingers along the raised wheals she again ran her fingers along Mrs Brown’s even damper pussy lips and once again saw her reach an orgasm.

When Mrs Brown recovered both women were subdued. Mrs Jones had been surprised by Mrs Brown’s orgasms and Mrs Brown wanted to ask to be spanked and caned again.

The two women compromised. They agreed to go back to Mrs Brown’s house as her husband was away on Mayoral duty. As they left the school Sally was leaving the detention classroom. She saw them both laughing and giggling and assumed they were discussing her spanking. Sally frowned as she saw Mrs Brown appear to rub her bottom. Was Mrs Brown making a joke of how she thought someone would be feeling after a spanking and caning or even was it a joke making fun of her, Sally wondered? Sally did smile at the thought that maybe Mrs Brown had also been spanked and caned by Mrs Jones but that was so unlikely for a woman of fifty-years-old. Mind you, if she had half a chance, Sally told herself, she would spank and cane both of them.

Sally still so wanted to give the Headmistress and Mrs Brown a piece of her mind but knew she couldn't whilst still at the school. However, she had a long memory so maybe one day, Sally hoped.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments