Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Being Disciplined at the Office

"Sarah is again disciplined at the office but this time the Police are involved"

11
5 Comments 5
19.2k Views 19.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Sarah was as surprised as everyone else in the office when a policewoman walked in accompanied by a woman who they supposed was a plain clothes policewoman. They went into the main meeting room with Kristal, but soon afterwards Kristal called out to the whole accounts team to join them.

As the team trooped in and sat around the meeting table Kristal confirmed that both women were with the police which got everyone chattering. Sarah noted that the policewoman in uniform must have been Kristal's age in her early sixty's. The other woman was in her very early twenty's and to Sarah looked more like a model. When she heard them speak to each other Sarah could tell that the younger officer was foreign and thought she was Italian. One thing for sure was that Sarah fancied the young woman who she found extremely attractive.

Kristal got everyone’s attention by tapping the table, and the uniformed policewoman spoke.

"There has been a complaint from a member of staff, and it was considered serious enough for us to be called in. I am Inspector Jones, and I am accompanied by Bianca Rossi who is on our citizen liaison team."

Inspector Jones stopped speaking for a moment to allow everyone to take in what she had said and to at least look at each of the visitors. Certainly, no one could ever remember the police visiting before.

Inspector Jones continued, "The complaint was made by Jane."

Everyone turned to look at Jane who was sitting at the table and was blushing. She was twenty-two-years-old and had been working in the accounts team for three months.

Inspector Jones continued. She looked at Sarah and said, "The complaint is against you, Sarah, for performing a sex act on Jane in front of several members of the team. In fact, her mum made the complaint. I told her that she didn't need to come today but that I had decided we needed to investigate what happened."

Sarah's mouth dropped open in shock. She remembered giving tongue sex to Jane but only in the same way that she had done to almost every member of the accounts team. She even recalled that Jane had asked her to do her when they had come back to the office after the team had gone to the pub for a drink and lunch. Sarah had even fancied Jane and wanted to have full sex with her and was working out when to ask her. How could she now if Jane had made a complaint to the police though?

Inspector Jones continued. "The best way to investigate is to play over the event, and as I like that to be as realistic as possible, that is why Bianca is here. She will play the part of Jane and you Sarah will play yourself. It will help me decide if I need to take you to the police station."

Sarah gulped in horror as Bianca stood up and pushed her chair back to the wall and again sat down.

Inspector Jones looked at Sarah and ordered, "Please go over and stand in front of Bianca."

Sarah was still shocked but didn't refuse. As she stepped across the room, she stared at Bianca and thought that this wasn't so serious as she would so love to give this young woman tongue sex anyway. She stood for a moment looking down at Bianca's gorgeous long dark hair with a fringe, her short-sleeved white blouse, and dark blue very short skirt and saw she had bare legs.

Inspector Jones asked Jane, "What happened first, Jane?"

All eyes turned to the twenty-two-year-old intern who was wearing a sleeveless black dress with her dark brown hair tied back with full breasts and so curvy and who looked the oh so sexy young lady that she was. "I had to order Sarah to remove her clothes one item at a time which she handed to me."

Inspector Jones looked at Sarah and ordered, "Please do the same and make sure you look at Bianca just as you would have looked at Jane."

Sarah was calmer now although concerned that the police were involved. However, she was sure she had done nothing wrong and so looking at Bianca put her arm behind her back and unzipped her sleeveless blue and white dress, sliding the dress down her body, bending over and stepping out of the dress, and then scooping it up and handing it to Bianca.

Sarah then unclipped her bra and letting the straps slide down her arms caught it and handed her bra to Bianca. She looked at Bianca and remembering to do exactly as she had done to Jane said, "Do I get both my nipples sucked for being such a slut?"

Bianca didn't even blush but placed one hand on each of Sarah's breasts and squeezed gently, then squeezed each nipple, and smiled as Sarah gasped erotically before gently tugging each nipple Bianca pulled Sarah towards her and placed her lips on one of Sarah's nipples and sucked.

Sarah gasped as her nipple was sucked and again when Bianca sucked her other nipple. Her nipples were always hyper-sensitive when kissed and sucked, and Sarah felt herself getting damp as Bianca continued to suck and kiss her nipples.

Bianca stopped sucking and smiled at Sarah as she ordered, "Get your knickers off slut."

Sarah was so turned on by Bianca's tone of voice that her nipples stayed taut as she thought how much she would love to make out with her but did as she was told and lowered her knickers stepping out of them and handing them over to Bianca. Sarah stood with her feet apart knowing her pussy was deliciously on show for Bianca to gaze at which she did with a smirk.

Inspector Jones then asked, "What happened next, Jane?"

All eyes were again on the intern as she answered, "I removed my knickers and Sarah gave me tongue sex until I came."

Inspector Jones didn't blink as she looked at Bianca and ordered, "Okay then, please do it."

Bianca smiled as she raised her bottom and sliding her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers pushed them down to her ankles and eased them off. She then sat back and parted her legs and gave Sarah a knowing look.

Sarah saw Bianca's fully shaved pussy lips and not even thinking how wrong this must be she knelt down and eased her head between Bianca's warm inner thighs kissing as she edged towards Bianca's beckoning stretched pussy. As her tongue licked Bianca's pussy up and down, she heard Bianca let out longer and longer erotic gasps. She kept on licking Bianca's pussy revelling in the taste and perfumed smell of her sex juice until Bianca gave out several long erotic gasps as she climaxed but she kept licking her gently but persistently until Bianca had recovered.

Sarah knelt back and enjoyed the look of contentment on Bianca's face and felt so good even though as she looked around she saw the faces of her team members looking so envious. Sarah smiled knowing just how much of a slut she had been.

Inspector Jones allowed Sarah to savour the moment and then announced, "Well I can see how humiliated you must have been, Jane."

Sarah was wide-eyed in amazement as it was she who was humiliated by being ordered to undress in front of everyone and licking Bianca to an orgasm she clearly enjoyed. However, she could see from the look on the Inspectors face that she wouldn't get anywhere by complaining. She also heard whispers of approval from around the table as her work colleagues clearly sided with Jane and the Inspector.

Inspector Jones continued, "So you are guilty, Sarah, and need to be punished. Under the new laws, you actually have a choice. We can either go to the police station and charge you, or you can accept a punishment here although to be fair it will be a hard spanking you would get. Anyway, what is your decision?"

Sarah hadn’t heard of any new laws but now flustered again thought that she didn't want to be taken to any police station, and in any case, she was used to being spanked by Kristal and several other members of the accounts team, so she readily agreed to be punished. "Who will spank me?" Sarah asked hoping it would be Jane who would be almost the youngest ever to spank her except for Vanessa, the sixteen-year-old daughter of one of her best friends. However, this would be a discipline spanking and so would no doubt hurt much more she told herself.

Inspector Jones announced, "I will be disciplining you. I will give you a spanking first and then the strap."

Sarah winced when the strap was mentioned. Kristal had used several straps on her and although it always hurt such a lot. The tongue sex afterwards was always enhanced because of her stinging bottom, but she supposed it was quite obvious that she wouldn’t be getting tongue sex after the Inspector’s spanking.

Inspector Jones announced, "You will need to wear these handcuffs to make sure that you don't attempt to cover your bottom."

Sarah almost smiled as she loved to be restrained when being spanked and she had a pair of handcuffs at home for just that reason.

Inspector Jones remained business-like as she pushed her chair back towards the wall and taking out the handcuffs walked over to Sarah and attached each of her wrists.

Sarah felt rightly humiliated now as she was led like a criminal to the Inspectors chair on the other side of the room and watched as the Inspector sat down. Sarah licked her lips at the thought of going across the Inspectors lap as she was older than her mum but knew that this would be much more painful than even a maternal discipline spanking. However, she never objected when being put across the lap of a woman so much older than herself and loved the humiliation of being treated just like a naughty child about to be spanked by her mum.

"Get across my lap," Inspector Jones ordered.

Sarah glanced around the meeting room and saw most of her work colleagues were smiling. They tended to love to watch Sarah do her submissive sexual acts licking the girl’s pussies or giving the boys blowjobs which invariably followed a trip to Kristal's office for a session across her lap and a hard spanking. They knew that Sarah loved the pain of being spanked first as much as she loved the taste of the girl’s pussy juice or a mouthful of the boy’s semen afterwards.

As Sarah looked back towards Inspector Jones, she gasped as she saw the leather tawse on the table. It was about ten inches long and was split into two prongs at the end. It wasn't one of Kristal's though as this one had metal rivets at the end. In fact, Sarah had never seen a tawse quite like this one before, but it was short enough to be used with her still across Inspector Jones' lap and whippy enough to really hurt particularly with the metal rivets in both prongs.

Knowing this was going to be the hardest spanking she would have ever received since being spanked as an adult Sarah looked at Inspector Jones' lap and eased herself downwards with that naughty girl feeling flowing through her. As she lowered her weight onto the Inspectors lap and saw the backs of her legs and her own dangling under the far side of the chair she felt the usual oh so sexy humiliation of having her unprotected bare bottom staring up at a dominant woman's face ready for a spanking.

There were some whispers from around the table, and Sarah knew none of the comments were sympathetic. Her colleagues knew how she liked to be humiliated and wanted them all to make degrading remarks about her. She thought that maybe they shouldn’t do so when the situation was so serious, but maybe they were just as realistic as Jane had been, Sarah thought.

Sarah felt the Inspectors hand on her bottom and knew that she had to reconcile herself to a discipline spanking that wouldn't have any sex filled pleasure afterwards.

Sarah gasped as the first spank landed and again as the spanks continued to land on alternate bottom cheeks. The spanks continued unrelentingly, and Sarah knew by the persistent spanks that the Inspector was very experienced at spanking bare bottoms and it already looked like the spanking would be longer and harder than she normally got. Sarah also knew that this was different to most times she was spanked. Kristal and others often gave her a discipline spanking for something she had done wrong, and it hurt, but in most cases, the person spanking her also loved her, and like a maternal spanking its purpose was to teach her a lesson. That was why on most occasions the spanking was followed by a caressing of her pussy lips and even an orgasm, and if not immediately afterwards it would be fairly soon afterwards.

Today though Sarah now realised the seriousness of the matter. She was across the lap of a police Inspector being given a discipline spanking as an alternative to going to Court. She could tell that this was a spanking intended only to punish her and she doubted Inspector Jones would be giving her an orgasm afterwards.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings

Indeed, this wasn't a spanking anything like that and Sarah struggled with the intensity of the spanks.

The Inspector changed to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again once she was happy that Sarah's bottom was a deep enough shade of red. She looked resolute and focused as she kept on spanking the same bottom cheek much more than the dozen or so times Kristal and the others did before changing bottom cheeks. The Inspector also landed spanks on the backs of Sarah's legs which wasn't so normal during the summer months when Sarah had bare legs and short skirts as the redness would fall below the hemline.

Sarah wondered how much longer the spanking would go on for as her bottom was really stinging badly and she was fighting back the tears although she knew that she would succumb to crying as the stinging intensified with the continuing spanks on her bottom cheeks and backs of her legs.

The Inspector did pause but not for long as she picked up the split ended two-pronged leather tawse with the metal rivets and lay it across Sarah's bare and already very red bottom. She smiled to the group of Sarah's workmates as she raised the tawse and brought it down with a thwack on Sarah's bottom and enjoyed the loud gasp that Sarah gave out.

Sarah really struggled as the tawse was spanked down on her bottom time and again. She usually found being spanked painful but erotically charged and that the pain sent flutters rebounding around her pussy. She even told herself crying was a turn-on as her make-up would run and that had been even more sexily and delightfully humiliating as she walked back to her desk rubbing her bottom. Well, today she certainly felt humiliated.

Sarah could feel herself quickly sliding downwards into tears as Inspector Jones continued the spanking with what seemed like professional enthusiasm. Even so, she reminded herself that she had been found guilty by the Inspector and so to that extent had earned the spanking. Accepting how deserved the spanking was Sarah found herself squirming around on the Inspectors lap and kicking her legs and throwing her head back and hissing through clenched teeth with her eyes tightly closed as she tried to cope with the ever-intensifying pain telling herself it was still the better option.

Inspector Jones was indeed a very experienced disciplinarian and had used this tawse often enough, and everyone she had ever spanked with it always ended up blubbering like a naughty child pretty quickly.

Sarah was no different because as the spanks continued to land and the stinging took Sarah to her limit she was reduced  to blubbering and sobbing and crying as she felt the tears welling up in her eyes and then dribbling down her face and not much later flooding down her face and wetting the carpet.

Even with the tears Inspector Jones enforced the punishment with several more even harder spanks with the tawse until she decided the spanking could end.

Sarah stayed across the Inspectors lap hoping beyond hope that she would rub her bottom and ease her fingers between her thighs and run them along her pussy lips. She waited in vain though.

"Get up, Sarah," the Inspector ordered.

Sarah eased herself up and stood rubbing her stinging bottom thankful the spanking was over. It was with some horror though when she heard the Inspector ask Jane a question.

"Would you like to give Sarah some spanks, Jane?"

Sarah gasped as she continued to step from foot to foot and looked towards Jane through her tear-filled eyes.

Jane replied sounding happy, "Oh yes, please. Can I use the tawse as well Inspector?"

Sarah gauged the Inspector sounded equally happy when replying, "Of course you can. Now you sit here and put Sarah across your lap."

Sarah was speechless as she watched the Inspector stand up and Jane take her place.

It was Jane who then glared at Sarah and ordered, "Get across my lap, Sarah."

Sarah was distraught as her bottom was already stinging so much but she looked down at Jane's lap and for some unknown reason reminded herself how she had fancied being spanked by Jane just as much as she had enjoyed giving her tongue sex. She gave Jane's lap a final look and saw her hem had ridden right up and so her bare tummy would be lying across Jane's bare thighs. She was happier with that than lying across Inspector Jones' clothing as she eased herself down across Jane's lap.

Sarah lowered her full weight and loved the feeling of Jane's bare thighs. As her head fell to a few inches above the floor, she also realised that she was looking at the backs of Jane's bare legs rather than the tights that Inspector Jones was wearing. It all seemed like the old-style spankings from her girlfriends rather than the discipline spanking from the Inspector.

Jane rubbed Sarah's bottom smiling at the others in the room as though crowing about her dominant position.

Sarah gasped with the first spank, and each spank Jane landed after that as her bottom was already stinging from the Inspectors spanking. Sarah was soon sobbing again just from the hand spanking and was increasingly concerned about what would happen when Jane used the tawse on her.

Jane seemed happy enough to give Sarah spank after spank, and her face was focused on the job in hand as she spanked for a while on alternate bottom cheeks, then time and again on the same bottom cheek and then on the backs of her legs.

Sarah was again squirming around this time on Jane's lap whilst kicking her legs and crying like a naughty child. This was revenge, Sarah told herself, but she didn’t hold it against Jane. She found Jane so attractive and had always seen a dominant streak in her that attracted her. She felt that Jane could control her which was what she always looked for in a lover and she thought Jane would be similar to Brenda in terms of being able to humiliate her in a variety of different and sexy ways.

Jane continued to spank Sarah and smiled as she heard her crying once again. Soon afterwards she picked up the tawse and looking at the back of Sarah's head said, "I will give you thirty spanks."

Sarah cried out, "Please don't," but inside wanted Jane to flaunt her domination over her in front of their work colleagues.

Jane started to land the spanks and as she heard Sarah gasp and cry out increased the force of each spank. Jane loved to see how she was turning Sarah's bare reddened bottom even deeper shades of red and even a bruised blue but as Sarah willingly stayed across her lap. She knew she could take it.

Sarah couldn't stop herself squirming around on Jane's lap nor kicking her legs nor crying out. She was determined to show Jane she accepted her authority over her by staying across her lap for as long as she demanded. She lost count of the number of spanks as the cascading pain from each spank occupied her mind. Indeed, she wanted to pay the price for whatever she did wrong and even hoped that Jane would realise how sorry she was.

Jane landed the last few spanks with a particular flourish even landing two on the backs of her legs and relishing the even louder cries. However, as she finished the allotted spanks she put the tawse down and rubbed Sarah's bottom. When she also rubbed the backs of Sarah's legs, she saw Sarah part her legs and when she did Jane eased her fingers down Sarah's inner thighs and along her very wet pussy lips.

Jane had hoped Sarah would be turned on by her as she found her so attractive and liked the fact she was so naturally submissive. She didn't usually like older women as they wanted to control their younger girlfriends but she could see that Sarah would be happy to accept her control over her and even her disciplinary authority.

Sarah groaned more and more erotically as Jane kept running her fingers along her pussy lips and edging them inside and flicking her taut clit whilst taking her closer and closer to an orgasm and let out a delightfully long erotic groan as she came. She never minded having sex in front of her work colleagues whether she was giving or receiving and even preferred it when she was naked as she was now as the humiliation only turned her on much more. The pain was hard to take, but then it was a spanking so it had to and even after Jane had stopped spanking her with the wickedly stingy tawse she kept on crying.

Jane was pleased Sarah had cum and kept rubbing her bottom and legs and inner thighs as she listened to her recover. When she was still letting out the occasional sob, Jane ordered, "Get up Sarah."

Sarah heard the instruction and eased herself up, and when she stood, she wiped the tears away with one hand whilst rubbing her bottom with the other.

Jane ordered, "I want a quiet word with you Sarah before you are released."

The statement brought the reason for her spankings back into her mind, and she let Jane take her upper arm and lead her still naked out of the main meeting room and into an adjacent smaller meeting room.

Jane looked sternly at Sarah and said, "I know you have the reputation of being the office slut and I know you have one of those open marriages, and so I would like to go out with you as my girlfriend."

Sarah blushed as she loved the, 'Do as I say,' tone of voice and Jane's gorgeous blazing angry eyes. However, as she was naturally a submissive and didn't mind how she was spoken to and said, "Okay, for sure."

Jane smirked as she added firmly, "I will be in charge and make all of the decisions, and if you argue or disobey or do anything else wrong you will be going back across my lap no matter who is there to see. Understood?"

Sarah licked her lips. "Yes, Jane," Sarah replied feeling aroused again and even wanted to lick Jane's pussy there and then.

Jane added, "When you are good we will have lots of tongue sex."

Sarah was even more turned on now. Jane may only be twenty-two-years-old, but the thought of being constantly submissive to her sounded wonderful.

Jane said confidently, "Just so we are clear you are still my boss in the office. I only mean non-work things like you giving me tongue sex in front of the others or when we are at work social events."

Sarah tried to look shocked when she replied, "Well, of course, that goes without saying." That was going to be perfect she told herself.

Jane smiled as she held Sarah's face in her hands and gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips edging her tongue into Sarah's mouth and intertwining her tongue with Sarah's. After a long and passionate kiss, Jane pulled back and still smiling she ordered, "Let’s get back outside. You need to get dressed."

Sarah blushed at the reminder that she was still naked and followed Jane out of the small meeting room and back into the large one. As her eyes had cleared, she looked around and saw Inspector Jones and Bianca were still there.

Kristal laughed at the puzzled look on Sarah's face and catching Sarah's eye explained, "Meet my friend Sandy. She got the uniform from the fancy-dress shop in town. I guess she fooled you?"

Sarah was surprised indeed. "She sure did," she replied starting to smile. She turned towards Bianca and wondered if she was the daughter of a friend of Kristal's and asked, "You too?"

Bianca gave a broad smile. "Me, no," she said adding, "I got paid to do this which was different as I normally get paid to give tongue sex or a blowjob, which is what you usually do I hear?"

Sarah gasped. "You are a prostitute?"

Bianca smiled again. "I prefer to say that I am a professional sex worker helping those who need it."

Sarah smiled happily as she thought how cool it was that she had given tongue sex to a prostitute. Mind you it was also humiliating to think her co-workers tricked her to do that. However, she decided it was worth the humiliation as she looked at Jane and just wanted to spend the night with her. It was then the realisation struck her, “You knew it was a trick as well?”

Kristal answered, saying, “We all know you fancy Jane, and so we thought we would have some fun setting the two of you up together.”

Sarah looked from Kristal to Jane to the others and whilst still rubbing her bottom said, “I loved it, really.”

Jane smiled as she saw Sarah's relaxed look and said, "I am taking Sarah to a party with a lot of my friends the day after tomorrow, and so she had better good or else."

Sarah smiled and hoped that she would be spanked in front of Jane's friends and then spend hours in bed with her. At least that was how she hoped their relationship would start out and go on painfully and erotically from there.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments