Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah' Humiliation at the Office

"Sarah is humiliated and disciplined in front of her work colleagues by two of her lovers"

13
7 Comments 7
26.1k Views 26.1k
7.2k words 7.2k words

It had been a very busy day for Sarah at the office. She was having to prepare a presentation for the accounts team describing changes to the various systems that they were going to use for the next financial year. This came straight after the month-end when Sarah and her team were all particularly busy.

Sarah took her job seriously but there were some very rare occasions, like today when she became short-tempered when things weren't going well enough. She was in the accounts office which was separate to the rest of the company and there were ten members of the team. Most were women, but there were also a couple of men. Sarah was working with her assistant, Deirdre, who was thirty-six-years-old. She also had Jane working with her, who was twenty-nine-years-old.

Sarah was wearing a black sleeveless dress. Deirdre wore a light red sleeveless dress and Jane wore a pink vest top and black short skirt. It was hot and they all had bare legs.

Sarah felt under pressure mainly because she had not started the preparation early enough. Sarah was usually calm and collected and treated her work colleagues with respect. However, today she was feeling unusually stressed and was taking her tardiness out on both Deidre and Jane, and was quite overbearing and even obnoxious.

Deirdre and Jane were both conscious of the looks they were getting from work colleagues elsewhere in the open plan office who were surprised to see Sarah act this way but were just pleased it wasn't them on the rough end of it.

More commonly the work colleagues were all quite used to seeing the other side of Sarah. She only needed one vodka and orange juice to be a completely different person. It wasn’t the drink but the adrenalin that made her want to do those things that had got her the reputation of being the office slut.

She was well known for willingly giving several of the men blowjobs as well as giving several of the women tongue sex right there in front of everybody. In fact, there actually wasn't very much that Sarah would not do to satisfy any of her work colleagues sexual desires. Equally, Sarah was clearly turned on by suffering humiliation at the hands of her work colleagues.

If she was ordered to do so, then she would even undress in front of everyone and particularly the women. Although she felt humiliated as she was told to strip one piece of clothing at a time it was just as true that her pussy lips were damp and she was turned on by that very humiliation. Tongue sex with the dominant woman invariably followed.

Sarah hated herself when on those rare occasions she gave Deirdre a hard time. It was equally well known around the office that Sarah and Deirdre were very much an item. Both being married never deterred them from quite openly going into the store room and staying there for fifteen or twenty minutes.

It wasn't just sex they had in the store room. Sarah enjoyed the added humiliation of being turned across Deirdre's lap and having her bare bottom spanked before sex. Indeed, quite often Deirdre would order Sarah to remove all of her clothes before putting her across her lap and giving her the spanking. Deirdre would run her fingers along Sarah's pussy lips from time to time during the spanking edging Sarah towards an orgasm. She always stopped before Sarah came and continued to spank her until at the very end she once again ran her fingers along Sarah's increasingly wet pussy lips and brought her to an orgasm.

Sarah would then happily kneel between Deirdre’s parted legs and kissing her thighs and then she stretched pussy lips bringing her to a groaning moaning erotic orgasm.

Neither Sarah nor Deirdre saw it as wrong to have the extramarital affair. It happened all the time at work, they told themselves justifying what they were doing. Mind you, neither told their husbands about the affair either.

Of course, many of the work colleagues would stand outside the store room and listen to the spanking taking place and then hear the erotic groans and orgasmic gasps. There would be lots of smirks and giggles and knowing looks as they listened at the door.

Sarah would usually come back out with her shoulder length blonde hair dishevelled and her clothes out of kilter but smiling. Deirdre would have already straightened her clothes out but was smiling just as much. Sarah normally had an embarrassed smile on her face as she knew that all her work colleagues were aware that she had been spanked by her assistant as well as giving each other some sex.

Until a month ago Deirdre knew that the arrangement was that Sarah would be the one to decide that they would go into the store room. She would tell Deirdre whether it was just going to be tongue sex or whether she wanted the humiliation of being made to undress before being spanked. Then, a month ago, Sarah had had that experience with Vanessa, Sandra's stepdaughter, and she had decided to give unquestioned disciplinary control to Sandra and Vanessa and, the very next day when at the office she took Deirdre to one side and explained what had happened and that she was even more turned on by being spanked when having no say in whether she was going to be spanked or not. She then gave the same unquestioned disciplinary control to Deirdre.

In fact, Deidre revelled in the newfound power over her boss and lover. During the last month, there had been several occasions when Sarah raised her voice just slightly and Deirdre had ordered her to go to the storeroom and told her that she was going to get a spanking. Of course, Deirdre gave the order in a quite loud voice so that it was heard by everyone in the office because she knew that Sarah loved the humiliation that produced and that that very humiliation turned Sarah on.

Sarah always winced at the order although knew as she did the walk of shame to the store room that she was getting more and more turned on by the smirks and smiles she got from her work colleagues who knew exactly what was going to happen to her when Deidre followed her into the store room.

Equally, Sarah was faced with even broader smiles and giggles and whispers as she walked back to her desk after being spanked. Of course, it always changed Sarah’s attitude towards Deirdre and she became far more respectful knowing that her bottom was stinging and that if she used a sharp tone again she would be ordered back to the store room for a second spanking.

Sarah's attitude today was more overbearing than usual. Deirdre loved her boss but now that she had disciplinary control over her she readily used it. It wasn't as though Sarah held it against her and, in fact, she knew that Sarah wanted Deirdre to exercise her control to turn her on. However, Sarah was not expecting the punishment she was about to receive.

Sarah was also being unusually abrasive with Jane who she felt was not pulling her weight in order to get the presentation completed on time. She berated Jane just the once but that was enough.

Deirdre could see the increasingly sympathetic looks she and Jane were getting from their work colleagues in the office. Some were shaking their heads and clearly thought that Sarah was dealing with the matter very badly. Those looks gave Deirdre a greater inclination to teach Sarah a lesson and so after the particularly direct comment that Sarah made to Jane, Deirdre said very firmly, "That is enough, Sarah. Jane and I shouldn't have to take that tone of voice from you. I don't think there is any alternative but to put you across my lap and give you a very hard spanking."

Sarah looked at Deirdre and knew that she had been too abrasive and even felt the flutters in her pussy at the decision. However, she looked at the clock and knew time was running short. She replied anxiously, "I am sorry Deirdre and sorry as well to you Jane. However, we do need to get the presentation completed. I know I deserve a spanking but please can you give me the spanking later on?”

Deirdre took a deep breath. She knew that Sarah had done all that she had to do until the presentation was completed on the computer which was now Jane's job. She, therefore decided that the spanking could take place straight away and ordered, "Jane will get the presentation up on the computer. That still gives us time to give you the spanking that you clearly deserve."

Sarah could see that Deirdre was correct about needing the spanking. She also knew she could not argue having given Deirdre the final unquestioned say on whether she needed a spanking. However, although her part of the presentation was all but done she always liked to stand over Deidre and Jane as the presentation was being entered onto the computer even though she knew that they both found that quite tense. So instead Sarah accepted that this time she should go to the store room and be spanked. Sarah reluctantly replied, "I guess so, Deirdre. I will go to the store room and get ready."

Deirdre had decided that because she and Jane had been embarrassed more than usual in front of their work colleagues an additional punishment should take place in front of them. She glared at Sarah and ordered, "I think that you should be spanked here in the open plan office. So, get undressed and I will spank you here.”

There was a look of absolute horror on Sarah's face. She looked around and saw all her work colleagues smiling back at her knowing that they would now be watching as Deirdre and Jane’s boss was spanked in public. Sarah did try, "Please, Deirdre. Please don't spank me in front of everyone."

As Sarah made her plea she realised that the fear of being spanked in front of all her work colleagues was turning her on as it struck her that it wasn't so different to giving a man a blowjob or a woman tongue sex in front of everyone.

Deidre knew from the tone of voice that Sarah was using that she was not so adamant as the words appeared to be. In any case, she was cross enough with Sarah to override her objection as she had disciplinary control and could make the final decision. So, with a smirk, she ordered, "No, Sarah. I will be spanking you here in the open office because you berated both Jane and myself in the open office and so get undressed and then bring me my handbag."

Sarah again looked around the office and supposed that either everyone already knew that Deirdre kept a paddle hairbrush in her handbag and if they didn't then they would soon find out.

Sarah conceded that she was going to be spanked in the open office and started to get undressed. She unzipped her sleeveless dress and pushed it down towards the floor. As she stepped out of it she picked it up, folded it, and put it on the chair. As she turned back around she could see the stares from her work colleagues which were actually quite erotic she told herself.

Most of the men were open mouthed as they looked at Deirdre now only in her bra and knickers. Of course, she knew she had a quite marvellous figure. Her blonde hair was sitting on her shoulders but most of the men were looking at her breasts. Even the women were looking enviously at her figure. At thirty-four-years-old, she was in the prime of her sexuality and she kept herself in trim. She knew that she had the most perfect breasts which would be the envy of most women in the room and the desire of most men. Her tummy was almost flat but that made her curvier. She even smiled as she unclipped her bra and let the straps slide down her arms. She knew that she found it humiliating to get undressed in public but because of the envious stares, she also found it so erotic.

Sarah even saw that Deidre was smiling as she watched her undress. Sarah wanted to bite her head off with some sarcastic remark about getting on with the work but enjoyed her stares as well. After all, she knew that later on today she would be making out with Deirdre who always enjoyed kissing her stinging red bottom.

Sarah saw Jane was also smiling and knew why. It was three weeks ago when Deirdre was on an errand and Sarah and Jane went to the wine bar for a drink. Sarah was being deliberately outrageous in her conversation talking about her sex acts on members of the accounts team and on the way back Sarah kissed Jane on the cheek and asked, "Fancy making out with the office slut?”

Jane blushed but knew that Sarah meant herself. "Okay," she replied as she rather fancied Sarah even though she knew she and Deirdre were an item. Jane added, "Not in the store room, though. I have a key to the company flat upstairs."

Sarah forgot that Jane wasn't just any employee but was the daughter of one of the main Directors. She had heard about the flat and now wanted to see it. "Cool," Sarah replied.

That was the first time Sarah had gone with Jane. Sarah discovered quite quickly that Jane delighted in undressing her and giving her tongue sex. Sarah saw just how sexy Jane looked as she gave her three huge orgasms.

Jane asked Sarah to take her to the flat the next time Deirdre went on an errand. After that Jane became the more dominant of the two of them and the next time Deirdre went on an errand Jane whispered in Sarah's ear, "Get your slutty body upstairs to the flat."

Sarah knew that she should tell Jane off but her sexual urges took over as did her love of submission and so she obediently went to the flat. Jane followed a couple of minutes later and ordered Sarah to undress. Sarah did so and got more and more aroused as she removed each piece of clothing. She found it humiliating to be taking orders from Jane who was much more junior than her but could see that Jane loved her dominant role. This time Sarah gave Jane another orgasm and then Jane eased her head between Sarah's thighs and gave her tongue sex.

From that day on it was always Jane who would say, "Okay slut. Get to the flat."

Sarah always obeyed although hid from Deirdre this extra relationship.

Sarah thought these thoughts as she undressed in front of her work colleagues. Once Sarah had placed her bra on top of her dress she put her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to her ankles stepping out of them. She heard the gasps knowing that her pussy lips were on show for everyone. Usually, she was pretty much fully dressed when she gave the men and women in the office blowjobs and tongue sex. This was the first time that they had seen her fully naked in the office and saw that she had almost completely shaven hair mound except for the small hair mound above her pussy lips. She knew from what friends told her that it was a particularly sexy look and of course ideal for when they gave her tongue sex.

So, as Sarah stood back up with her legs slightly apart she enjoyed seeing all her work colleagues almost silently looking her up and down. She often got compliments from both men and women about how pretty her face was with her blonde hair resting on her shoulders. During the summer and in particular when she wore sleeveless dresses she got so many comments about how well toned her arms were. She knew that her breasts were well shaped. Of course, only a very few knew that her nipples were particularly sensitive and that she loved having them kissed and licked and sucked. She knew though that she could come quite easily just by having her breasts caressed in that way.

Several of those watching looked at Sarah's pussy lips. Sarah knew that many of those looking at her were already thinking how delicious it would be to have sex with her. Of course, Sarah didn't mind whether she had sex with men or women as she loved it all ways.

All in all, Sarah was very confident about her body. She loved the way that she looked although to be fair worked hard at keeping such a curved and well-toned body.

Deidre could see the envious looks from many of the work colleagues and it made her feel good how everyone looked at Sarah knowing that she was her girlfriend. However, Deirdre knew that the looks of admiration needed to stop and she turned to Sarah and ordered, "Go and fetch me my handbag."

Sarah saw Deirdre's handbag on the desk three away from her. She walked towards the desk and although she was still very self-confident about her body she was increasingly embarrassed as she walked fully naked towards the handbag. Not just that, she knew the handbag held an implement that was going to cause such a lot of pain and would reduce her to blubbering squirming and kicking as that pain intensified and spread right across her bare bottom cheeks.

Once Sarah got to the handbag Deirdre saw a way to further humiliate her knowing that it would turn Sarah on. Although not knowing Jane and Sarah were also an item Deirdre ordered, "Stop there, Sarah."

Sarah did as she was told but didn't understand.

Deirdre then turned to Jane and said, "Go and stand by Sarah, Jane."

Once Jane was next to Sarah Deirdre ordered, "Squeeze Sarah's nipple between your forefinger and thumb and then make her come over to me."

Jane smiled as she squeezed Sarah's nipple. She knew that Deirdre wasn't aware how she had squeezed Sarah’s nipples on so many occasions before kissing and sucking each taut nipple but did as she was told and gently tugged Sarah's nipple.

Sarah was humiliated by the action but knew she had no choice but to submit. The humiliation intensified as she was led passed her work colleagues who were all smiling at Sarah's distress. One woman to whom she had given tongue sex several times even smacked her on her bottom as she passed and Sarah also saw the bulges in the trousers of her two male colleagues who were clearly turned on by what they were seeing.

Sarah knew that she too was turned on and made a mental note to have the experience repeated next time she was naked in front of an audience.

Sarah was blushing as she was led across the office by a very dominant Jane. What was difficult was to know that she made out with Jane who was steering her towards Deirdre who she also made out with. Equally, Sarah was increasingly concerned that Deirdre was going to give her a spanking in the open office whilst she was fully naked. Who was to say who might come in whilst she was being spanked?

Deirdre saw the look of concern on Sarah's face. Although she wanted to teach Sarah a lesson she knew however that she was not going to risk spanking Sarah while anyone could just come into the office. It could be one of the bosses or even someone from another office. Therefore, as Sarah was brought to stand by her by Jane who was still squeezing Sarah's nipples, Deirdre

announced, "Everyone into the meeting room for a staff meeting with the first item on the agenda being a long and very hard but well-deserved spanking for Sarah."

Sarah was relieved at least that she would be spanked in the relative privacy of the meeting room. She did calm down even as Jane pulled her nipple and was led her towards the meeting room. The feeling of humiliation returned and whilst she had already come to terms with the fact that she was going to be spanked she was at least feeling a bit more relaxed.

As everyone congregated in the meeting room and sat at the seats around the table, Deirdre moved the chair that was at the head of the table back towards the wall knowing that once Sarah was across her lap everyone around the meeting table would have a very good view of the spanking.

Jane saw that Deirdre had moved the chair into position and still grasping Sarah's nipple guided her towards Deirdre. Jane had to admit that she had enjoyed her dominant role and hoped that she would find another opportunity to humiliate Sarah in this way.

Deidre was sitting on the chair as Sarah was guided towards her by Jane. She could see that Jane had a smile on her face and was clearly enjoying humiliating Sarah. Deirdre gave a wicked smile and looking at Jane asked, "Can you please check by running your finger along Sarah’s pussy lips whether she has been turned on by having to be submissive to you."

Jane gave Deirdre a smile as she kept hold of Sarah's nipple whilst with her free hand ran her finger backward and forward along Sarah's pussy lips.

Sarah had become more and more turned on as she had been led by the nipple by Jane.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

She knew that her nipples and breasts were particularly sensitive and she was not surprised that when Jane ran her fingers along her pussy lips they were damp and she knew that she was quite close to an orgasm.

She had never minded bringing the men and women she worked with to an orgasm when she was made to give them blowjobs and tongue sex. So she didn't mind that she was almost brought to an orgasm herself just then before Jane stopped fingering her. She reckoned though that both men would have even larger bulges in their trousers and lots of the women would have damp knickers as they watched and that turned Sarah on even more.

As Sarah looked around the meeting room and saw the happy looks on the faces of her work colleagues she knew how much she enjoyed having the office slut reputation. She reckoned she would even be happy to suck and lick everyone in the room in turn when her bottom was really stinging after her spanking.

Jane announced, "She is really damp, Deirdre. Well, I suppose what else would you expect from the office slut? I guess a good spanking should sort her out, though."

Deirdre and Jane smiled at each other. Both knew just how much a spanking turned Sarah on with the mixture of humiliation and pain. Deirdre didn't know that Jane knew of course as she and Sarah kept their affair quiet but even so Jane couldn't stop herself smiling.

Deirdre ordered, "Get across my lap, Sarah."

As Jane watched Sarah ease herself down across Deirdre's lap she said, "I'll get on with the presentation. You make sure it's a hard spanking as she shouted at us so horribly."

Deirdre started to rub Sarah's bottom as she replied, "Don't worry about that. She will be blubbering soon enough."

Sarah lay across Deirdre’s lap and looked at the backs of her legs as she always did and loved the feeling of submission. She was so turned on and even enjoyed the banter between Deirdre and Jane. She knew the spanking would be a hard one but equally knew she had been too overbearing and certainly earned it.

She was so pleased she had given Deirdre the authority to decide when she needed to be spanked and could not argue about her decision. She was sure those watching would love to have that authority as well and reckoned if she gave it to them she would be spanked daily.

In the main office as Jane sat down at her desk, she looked around just to make sure that no one was there. She made out she was flattening out her skirt but ran her fingers into her knickers and along her own wet pussy and gasped as she came. She blushed as she looked around again and breathed a sigh of relief as she saw no one was there to see her. She smiled though as she focussed on the presentation thinking how she would want tongue sex with Sarah before going home tonight. A trip to the company flat was a must she told herself.

Sarah was still looking at the backs of Deirdre’s legs and then sideways to the legs of those sitting around the table. She was reconciled to the spanking and knew she wouldn't mind it. She would mind the pain but she knew also that the same pain was erotic and as her bottom stung so her pussy lips would be wet and if she tensed her thighs she might even come.

Deirdre raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Sarah's oh so kissable and lickable and spankable bare bottom cheek. She heard Sarah gasp and spanked Sarah's other bare bottom cheek. As Sarah continued to gasp after every spank so Deirdre continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks and enjoyed watching her bottom cheeks turn darker and darker shades of red.

Sarah loved being across Deirdre’s lap just as she enjoyed being spanked by Sandra and Vanessa. She loved seeing the looks on the faces of those watching and especially where the look was one that said the person watching felt Sarah deserved the spanking. There weren’t many thirty-four-year-old women with such a penchant for submission, but Sarah relished it.

Deirdre continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks and then when happy with the red hue changed to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again. She looked up now and again and saw the smiles on the faces of her colleagues and even envy on some of the women’s faces. The men though looked like they were trying to keep themselves from cumming which made Deirdre smile to herself.

When Deirdre started to use the wooden-backed hairbrush on Sarah she saw the smirks around the room. Most had seen Sarah spanked before and had seen her reaction to the pain during the spanking but her quick recovery afterwards. They had seen her bright red bottom as she knelt in front of a man or a woman and gave them a blowjob or tongue sex and Deirdre reckoned that most were hoping for a repeat of that experience today.

Sarah knew that as the spanks continued and the pain swirled across her bottom she was squirming around on Deirdre's lap and kicking her legs. She didn’t mind at all as she also knew there would be plenty of those watching who would secretly like to be just like her and be so free and easy and relaxed with their sexual desires.

Sarah did struggle more and more at the spanking with the hairbrush. Her eyes filled with tears which she knew were running down her face and she was blubbering. She could not remember being spanked quite so hard by Deirdre as she was being spanked this time. However, she also knew that it was going to do her some good as it would be a good reminder to her not to be so overbearing with her two assistants in future.

Deirdre was thinking pretty much along the same lines. She enjoyed working for Sarah and was learning a lot from her. However, she also relished being her lover and would prefer it if Sarah didn't embarrass her even on the odd occasion like today by saying the things that she did to her. Although only occasional, whenever Sarah was being critical Deidre blushed and looked around and saw the sympathetic looks from their work colleagues. Therefore, as most of them were sitting around the meeting table right then, Deirdre saw it as her rightful revenge on Sarah to spank her even harder than usual.

To add to Sarah’s humiliation Deidre stopped spanking with the hairbrush from time to time and rubbed Sarah's bottom, which she knew that she loved, and also, squeezed her bottom cheeks which quite often drew erotic gasps from Sarah. Those squeezes drew those exact erotic gasps again. Deirdre went one stage further and as well as rubbing Sarah's bottom cheeks and squeezing them she rubbed the backs of Sarah's legs and the inside of her thighs. She knew that Sarah would part her legs and she did. As Sarah did so Deirdre ran her fingers along Sarah’s very wet pussy lips.

Sarah was thankful when Deirdre stopped spanking her with the hairbrush from time to time and rubbed and squeezed her bottom cheeks. She so loved that and it so often ended up with her gasping as she was brought to an orgasm. She now wanted to have that orgasm in front of so many of her work colleagues and as Deirdre ran her fingers along her wet pussy lips and edged her fingers inside her vagina Sarah came with a huge gasping breathless orgasm.

Deirdre had brought Sarah to orgasm on purpose as she knew that after an orgasm the pain produced from continuing the spanking would be more in the form of discipline rather than sex. Deirdre picked up the hairbrush and started to spank Sarah again on alternate bottom cheeks knowing that now the pain was much more intensified than prior to Sarah's orgasm. In fact, Sarah had explained this to her in the past hoping that Deirdre would not make her come during a spanking. However, it had the opposite impact because that was exactly what Deirdre did time and again. However, when they were alone straight after the spanking Deirdre would make Sarah sit on a hard wooden chair with her legs parted and she would eagerly kiss the inside of Sarah's thighs and then her pussy lips and then ease her tongue deep inside Sarah's vagina bringing her to yet another orgasm but this time one which Sarah fully enjoyed.

Deirdre landed a few spanks with a flourish knowing that she would have to end the spanking fairly soon. The last few spanks were particularly hard and drew the loudest gasps and cries from Sarah.

As Deirdre stopped spanking everyone heard Sarah’s deep sobs and saw the tears still running down her face. No one felt sorry for Sarah because they knew that she loved to be disciplined just as she loved to give anyone in the office who wanted it a blow job or tongue sex. In fact, they were all looking around at each other wondering who would be the chosen person this time to feel Sarah’s tear-ridden cheeks and her lips and tongue between their own inner thighs.

As Deirdre left Sarah across her lap and rubbed her bottom and squeezed her bottom cheeks and got ready to decide who the lucky person would be, the door to the meeting room flew open and the Regional Accountant, Mavis Barlow, walked in. She was in her mid-sixties and was wearing a sleeveless black dress with a black belt, and, like all of the women, had bare legs. She glared at everyone around the room and ordered, "Out."

Deirdre quickly eased Sarah up from her lap trying to shush her but failed as Sarah was simply crying too much. She, therefore took her hand and started to lead her out of the meeting room.

Mrs. Barlow glared at Deidre and said firmly, "You will leave but I want to have a discussion with Sarah about her behaviour."

Deirdre gave Sarah a worried look but had to do as she was told.

Moments later Mrs. Barlow and Sarah were alone in the meeting room with the door now closed. Sarah was still totally naked but wasn’t worried about that as she was stepping from foot to foot and rubbing her stinging bottom cheeks feverishly.

Mrs. Barlow had an angry look on her face as she looked Sarah up and down, although Mrs. Barlow hid her feelings as she was certainly turned on by seeing Sarah’s perfect breasts, almost flat tummy, shaven pussy lips except for the small hair mound, and her well-toned legs.

In truth, she wasn't annoyed at all with Sarah. She knew that Sarah put herself out amongst the staff but as she was a good worker she didn't mind that much. However, she had been out for lunch and had a few drinks by the time she got to the office. When she looked around the accounts office and realised that none of the staff were there she knew that something must've been happening in the meeting room and that was why she barged in.

Mrs. Barlow asked sternly, "What will we do with you?"

Sarah didn't know how to reply. She had always fancied Mrs. Barlow who was her parent’s age and she thought cheekily that she could offer to give Mrs. Barlow tongue sex. However, she doubted that that would go down very well.

Mrs. Barlow walked behind Sarah to have a look at her from the back and studied her very red spanked bottom. That set her thinking and she sat on the chair by the wall and ordered, “I think I need to give you another spanking my girl.”

Sarah was taken by surprise. As much as she would have given Mrs. Barlow tongue sex she had an equally great fantasy to be spanked by a woman her mums age and Mrs. Barlow was exactly that. Sarah’s fantasy was for a maternal discipline spanking, and so she was really up for going across Mrs. Barlow’s lap and immediately nodded her head and went and bent across her lap.

Mrs. Barlow had originally just wanted tongue sex but once she saw Sarah’s reddened bottom she wanted to spank her first and raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Sarah’s bare bottom. She proceeded to give Sarah a really hard spanking which was something she knew she was very good at. Getting into the swing of things she quickly reduced Sarah to the same blubbering crying state she had been in with Deirdre. Mrs. Barlow kept spanking Sarah for a full five minutes before stopping and ordering, “Get up, my girl.”

Sarah eased herself up from Mrs. Barlow’s lap feeling very sorry for herself after her second spanking and was again stepping from foot to foot and rubbing her bottom as the stinging took a hold of her.

Mr. Barlow watched Sarah for a few moments. She was so turned on by looking at Sarah’s breasts bouncing and swaying as she stepped from foot to foot before saying, "Let's see how good you are at being a slut, Sarah,” Mrs. Barlow slightly raised herself up from the chair and pulling her dress up and putting her thumbs in the elastic of her knickers yanked them down to her ankles and eased them off. She pointed her forefinger at Sarah and then she moved the finger to point down towards her own hair mound as she parted her legs displaying her stretched pussy lips.

Sarah was surprised at the motion but as always happened when her bottom stung from a spanking was very happy to oblige and quickly knelt down easing her face between Mrs. Barlow's thighs. She kissed Mrs. Barlow’s inner thighs and as she got closer and closer to her pussy lips she saw that Mrs. Barlow was already aroused. It was so unexpected but Sarah didn't waiver and soon her tongue was licking Mrs. Barlow's pussy lips up-and-down time and again.

Sarah could hear Mrs. Barlow’s breathing changing as she was clearly getting more and more aroused. Sarah was worried that she would be in trouble with her boss but once she had started licking and sucking her pussy she convinced herself that maybe this was just what Mrs. Barlow wanted and that maybe she would even want to have tongue sex again. Sarah kept pushing her tongue in and out of Mrs. Barlow's vagina listening to the more and more intensely erotic gasps until Mrs. Barlow let out one long last flowing erotic grasp that told Sarah that she had come.

Sarah decided to keep gently kissing and licking Mrs. Barlow’s wet pussy lips hoping it would keep her in a good enough mood.

Once Mrs. Barlow had recovered she took Sarah's face in her hands and easing her upwards was smiling down at her as she said, "Well now I see why so many people like to be with you. You really are rather good at this."

Sarah smiled up at Mrs. Barlow and saw the rather wicked smile on her face.

Mrs. Barlow added, "I can see that we will need more of these feedback sessions. I think we should meet every other week to discuss progress. Of course, it will almost certainly mean a spanking for you and then a repeat of what you have just done to me. There will be bound to be times when your work has been satisfactory though and I will lick your pussy then but I will decide each time. I will send you a diary invite which you will accept and I trust that is understood, Sarah?"

Sarah smiled. "Yes Mrs. Barlow," she replied. Sarah loved the way Mrs. Barlow left no room for her to object. She knew that whenever Mrs. Barlow desired she would have to go across her lap for another maternal spanking and then give her tongue sex. She was getting aroused already.

Mrs. Barlow winked at Sarah and putting on a more business-like face said, "Now get back to work. I believe you have a presentation to give."

Sarah was jolted back to reality when she realised how she had left Jane to complete the presentation and hoped that Deirdre was out there helping her." She sat up on her knees and then eased herself into a standing position.

Mrs. Barlow stood up and stepped back into her knickers flattening out her dress and looking pretty much as she did when she walked into the room. She smiled at Sarah and, opening the door, walked out of the meeting room closing the door behind her.

Sarah was about to walk towards the door but then realised that she was still naked and that her clothes were out in the office. She thought quickly and picked up the phone on the desk and dialled Deirdre. When Deidre answered, she pleaded, "Can you please bring my clothes into the meeting room."

She could hear the laughter in Deirdre’s voice at the other end of the phone and was less than happy with the reply. "Mrs. Barlow has just said that we mustn't do that. You need to come and get your clothes yourself."

Sarah was horrified at what Deirdre said and reckoned she was joking and that within a few seconds she would come into the meeting room laughing and holding her clothes. However, Sarah waited a good two minutes and still, Deirdre had not arrived at the meeting room and so she telephoned again and asked in a worried tone, "Are you coming to the meeting room with my clothes or are you seriously telling me that I have to come out and get them myself?"

Deirdre whispered into the phone, "Mrs. Barlow is still standing here. She is the one who has insisted that you come out and get the clothes yourself."

Sarah really was surprised now. However, she was very confident about her own body and so she took a deep breath, stepped across to the meeting room door, opened it, and walked into the accounts office. As she came into view of her work colleagues she could see that they were all looking at her.

Sarah realised that it was not so different to when she was forced to walk across the office when naked being led by her nipple by Jane. In fact, this just as much a turn-on for her because whereas before she felt uneasy, this time she was smiling at the looks of admiration she was getting from everyone including Mrs. Barlow. In fact, she saw that everybody in the office could see how turned on she was and reckoned that every one of those watching wanted to make out with her just then.

To show her confidence in her own body instead of going to get her clothes Sarah went and stood by Jane and looked down at the presentation on her screen. "How's it going, Jane?" Sarah asked nonchalantly although was blushing with embarrassment.

Jane looked up at Sarah and was also blushing but was also looking at Sarah’s taut nipples and could see that she was aroused. She licked her lips so wanting to kiss and suck Sarah’s nipples but managed to get out, “It’s done, Sarah.”

Sarah was feeling so good, at least she was until she realised there was a problem. She looked at both Deirdre and Jane and they were both looking at her with desire. She was suddenly wondering how she was going to satisfy them both bearing in mind that Deirdre was not aware of her affair with Jane.

It was Sarah’s nightmare scenario and one she had feared for so long. She even feared it more than her husband finding out about her affairs. She was still confident though about her ability to satisfy sexually both Deirdre and Jane and for them to both continue to use her body any way they wished and had a backup plan that it looked like she would have to use today which was to tell Deirdre about her affair with Jane and say that a threesome looked good. She supposed that they would both want to give her a spanking first but reckoned that that that would clear the air and they would have wonderful tongue sex after that.

Sarah already saw the three of them on the bed with her on her back in the missionary position, and with Deirdre’s face between her legs with her tongue deep inside her vagina, and Jane’s bottom hovering over her face and her own tongue deep inside Jane’s bottom crack. It would be blissfully degrading and such a turn-on. Sarah knew her bottom was already stinging but reckoned two more spankings were going to happen before then so it was going to be one heck of a painful and humiliating and kinky night. Sarah hoped so anyway.

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments