Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah is Humiliated at the Office Party

"Sarah is spanked at the office party"

11
5 Comments 5
21.6k Views 21.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Sarah smiled as she slowly woke up and as she opened her eyes saw her boss, Kristal, the sixty-three-year-old Head of Accounting, smiling back at her.

Sarah was thirty-four-years-old and was married. However, she had the reputation of being the office slut and regularly slept with co-workers. She loved the reputation as being humiliated in public was one of her biggest turn-ons.

Kristal had been Sarah’s boss for the last two years and they regularly slept together. Sarah’s husband was fully aware of and accepted the open relationship they had and so that wasn’t a problem for Sarah. Kristal was divorced so was free to play with whoever she wanted and had chosen Sarah.

Kristal was a large lady, easily a size eighteen, which meant that as well as broad hips and chunky calves, she had huge breasts with the most suckable nipples, and large thighs which were a delight to be put across for one of the dozens of spankings Kristal had given Sarah.

Sarah stayed at Kristal’s fairly often and so delighted in sucking on Kristal’s large breasts and nipples and licking and sucking her very wet pussy lips edging her tongue deep inside Kristal’s pussy as Kristal did the same to her and they both had orgasm after orgasm for hours before falling asleep in each-other’s arms.

It was the morning after an office bonding party at the local hotel. Neither wanted to go home even though neither had drunk that much, but it was the perfect opportunity to spend the night together. Kristal smiled at Sarah as she threw back the bedclothes and asked, “Good morning, slut. How are you feeling?”

Sarah was always respectful when alone with Kristal. “I am fine thank you, ma’am.”

Sarah normally addressed her dominant lovers as, ‘Miss’ but Kristal had made it very clear that as she was over sixty-years-old and nearly thirty-years older than Sarah that, ‘Ma’am,’ was far more appropriate.

Sarah was always submissive to Kristal at work. Whenever she was by her desk discussing anything Sarah would always kneel beside her knowing Kristal could look down and see her breasts which always gave Sarah a lovely submissive feeling.

Right now, Kristal gazed at Sarah’s beautiful body, her very pretty face with her shoulder length blonde hair, her perfect breasts, almost flat tummy and so well-toned legs. Kristal always found Sarah a delight to look at.

Once she had savoured the sight of Sarah’s beautiful and sexy body Kristal’s face took on a more serious look as she said, “Time for a shower, Sarah, and then we need to discuss that mistake you made at the office yesterday. We didn’t get a chance to deal with that if you recall.”

Sarah remembered the mistake. It was careless but if Breda hadn’t picked it up then it would have been embarrassing. Breda was another lover of Sarah’s. She was twenty-two-years-old and was so beautiful with her flowing long brown hair, toned arms and legs, flat tummy and full breasts. She was a delight to be with in bed or when they made out in one of the storerooms in the office, usually meaning Sarah was on her knees with her head between Breda’s parted legs kissing and licking her stretched pussy lips until she came.

Sarah was the oldest woman Breda had been with just as she was the youngest who Sarah had been with. They loved having sex in the office or at a hotel. Sarah wanted Breda to be more dominant and tried to encourage her to be.

Breda wanted to be more dominant and had heard how Sarah loved to be humiliated by her dominant lovers and that reckoned she was on the verge of finding a reason to spank Sarah.

Kristal was already the dominant partner and spanked Sarah regularly. Sarah looked up at Kristal knowing exactly what she meant by needing to, ‘deal,’ with the mistake. Had she dealt with it yesterday they would have gone to the flat on the top floor and Kristal would have given Sarah a very long and very hard bare bottom discipline spanking which is what she was expecting to get right now. Of course, that would mean tear-filled eyes when they went down for breakfast but Kristal was always looking for ways to humiliate Sarah and this certainly would.

“Let’s get showered but we needn’t bother getting dressed until after I have dealt with you,” Kristal ordered as they both got out of bed.

It was a tight squeeze being in the cubicle together given Kristal’s size but they showered together happily soaping each other and kissing and caressing each other as they did so. Of course, they both ran their fingers inside the others pussy flicking the others taut clit as they gave each other another orgasm before ending the shower.

After showering they both quickly dried themselves off before Kristal ordered, “Back in the bedroom, my girl.”

Kristal walked back in to the bedroom and went over to the dressing table where she picked up her wooden-backed hairbrush. It was the one she had used so many times on Sarah’s bottom, or rather one like it as they didn’t last too many times before cracking and so Kristal kept a good supply of new hairbrushes.

As Kristal sat on the dressing table chair she ordered, “Get across my lap, slut, and learn from this lesson.”

Sarah winced as she lowered herself across Kristal’s large thighs. She did love the feeling of lowering her weight on to Kristal’s thighs as they were so soft and spongey. She loved as well looking at the backs of her large calves and the underside of her thighs with the rolls of skin. She would have preferred to have had some people watching as she knew only too well that when alone the spanking was much much harder.

Sarah knew Kristal felt comfortable being the weight she was and it didn’t worry Sarah either. She loved being across the lap of a woman old enough to be her mum or even much older. Making love to older woman was sweet enough but being spanked by them was so much more like a maternal discipline spanking which she also loved particularly if watched by her work colleagues or friends as though it were her siblings watching. It was just so humiliating and of course painful and she always ended up blubbering and in floods of tears. Sarah knew this was going to be a far worse spanking although accepted she deserved it.

Kristal put her hand on Sarah’s bottom and scolded her about the silly mistake that could have caused the department so many problems and how it was lucky that Breda had caught the mistake.

Sarah was indeed thankful to Breda and had made a note to thank her properly and reckoned that maybe getting undressed as Breda watched and then giving her tongue sex at the office would be the perfect thank you.

Now though Sarah was suddenly reminded of the spanking she was going to get when the first hard spank landed on her bare bottom. She gasped with the shock and gasped again when Kristal landed the second spank on her other bottom cheek.

Kristal knew how to give a hard spanking for sure. She had been a teacher in a private sixth form college where spanking was commonplace. She was a senior teacher and was responsible for dispensing discipline so she knew how to make the girls and boys cry. She had often described to Sarah how she gave maybe six or seven girls a spanking one after the other whilst at least two girls watched knowing they would be next in line and watched by the others. It was how she found out that some girls loved to be spanked in front of their friends just as Sarah loved to be spanked in front of other people.

Kristal would often spank Sarah in front of others at the office. However, they both knew that this wasn’t one of those times. Kristal and Sarah knew that if Sarah earned a spanking then she would be given one in private and it would be far harder than one given in front of her co-workers. They both knew that Sarah needed a discipline spanking from time to time and that Sarah would then have to deal with her stinging bottom whilst going straight back to work. It was doubly humiliating for Sarah as slowly her work colleagues would work out that she had been spanked and the degrading remarks would start and Sarah would blush deeper and deeper shades of red although she loved all of the remarks and the humiliation.

This was very much one of those discipline spankings and Kristal wasn’t holding back as she spanked Sarah on alternate bottom cheeks time and again turning her bottom a lovely red hue. Once satisfied with the reddy colour Kristal then landed spank after spank a dozen times or so on the same bottom cheek before doing the same to the other bottom cheek.

Sarah coped well enough when the spanks were on alternate bottom cheeks. Her bottom started to sting but there weren’t any tears yet. That never lasted though and she knew that once the spanks changed to landing on the same bottom cheek time and again her eyes would fill with tears and sure enough they did. As well as tears Sarah could not stop herself squirming around on Kristal’s lap and then starting to kick her legs and shake her head backwards and forwards to try to cope with the increasingly intense stinging. Of course, Sarah failed to cope and when Kristal picked up the hairbrush and started to land increasingly hard spanks on alternate bottom cheeks Sarah lost all control and lapsed in to the blubbering crying gasping squirming and leg kicking childlike adult that always happened with one of Kristal’s discipline spankings.

Kristal knew that the punishment wasn’t going to end with the spanking though. The mistake had been bad but not bad enough to require a discipline spanking. However, she had had the most wonderful night with Sarah who had satisfied her in so many ways giving her orgasm after out of this world orgasm and so she wanted to make the morning memorable for Sarah. Knowing how turned-on Sarah was by public humiliation she saw a way to give Sarah the spanking she always liked followed by severe humiliation. So, as Kristal kept on landing spanks with the wicked wooden-backed hairbrush she so loved to use and Sarah so loved to be given, Kristal was thinking about the way Sarah would be humiliated during breakfast.

Once the spanking was finished, Kristal smiled at the back of Sarah's head as she rubbed her bottom and listened to her uncontrolled crying. She even saw some tears roll off her cheek on to the carpet. If at the office she would have rubbed her inner thighs and along her pussy which she knew would be very wet by now, but giving Sarah an orgasm wasn't what was getting Kristal aroused but rather the humiliation that she had planned for her office lover.

Kristal ordered, "Get up, Sarah, and turn and face me with your hands on your head."

Sarah was still crying freely as she eased herself up from Kristal's lap and as she turned to look at her she obediently clasped her hands above her head. Sarah would have loved to have rubbed her bottom and wanted to step from foot to foot in her usual bid to ease the stinging pain, but she also loved to stand facing her spanker with her hands on her head like a naughty schoolgirl which was so humiliating for a woman Sarah's age of course.

Kristal glared at Sarah and in a stern tone asked, "Have you learned not to make such silly mistakes again, girl?"

Sarah knew the tears were still rolling down her face as she replied between sobs, "Yes, Ma'am. I will be more careful in future."

Kristal was silent for a few moments knowing that would worry Sarah as would the continuing hard stare. After a few moments though Kristal relented, or appeared to, as she ordered, "Good enough, then. So, get dressed but to remind you of your punishment during breakfast you will wear the same dress and shoes you did last night but no bra, knickers, or stockings."

Sarah gasped. She had had on the sexiest of sleeveless low cut black lace dresses, a black lace half cup bra, matching black thong panties, and sheer lace topped hold up stockings together with her coveted Louboutin black shoes. If she wore no bra then her breasts would be pushing out her dress and everyone would see her nipples. No one would know she wasn’t wearing knickers unless someone felt up her dress but with her office slut reputation there were plenty of people there who might just do that especially with her bare legs so she was sure it would be discovered what she wasn't wearing any knickers either.

Another horrible thought struck Sarah. "Can I please miss breakfast, Ma'am, as my eyes are red with tears?"

Kristal was well-aware of that and gave a wicked smile as she replied, "You were wearing sunglasses on the way over. You can wear them and tell people you had too much to drink and the light was hurting your eyes."

Sarah winced as she knew most people were aware she never had more than a couple of drinks and that she was lying. That wouldn't help keep her secret she knew. However, Kristal was in charge and Sarah knew she had to obey her so with an agonised look she replied, "Yes, Ma'am."

Kristal was satisfied and watched as Sarah slipped the dress over her head and zipped it up at the back before stepping in to her Louboutin’s.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

She smiled as she saw Sarah's nipples pushing out her dress so obviously and knew others would quickly catch on. She looked at Sarah from the back and saw her reddened bottom was well covered and that was why she didn't spank the backs of her legs which would have made it all too obvious. Kristal knew that whilst Sarah would know all too well that she had been spanked she would try to get away without telling anyone else albeit she would be humiliated throughout breakfast. Equally, Kristal knew that Sarah would be turned-on by the uncertainty of people discovering she wasn’t wearing any knickers and had a very red bottom.

Sarah stood rubbing her bottom as Kristal got dressed in her weekend clothes. After all it was Saturday and everyone would be going home after breakfast.

Kristal and Sarah made their way to the breakfast room. Breda looked up as Sarah entered and waved to her indicating she had kept the chair free next to her. Sarah’s weekend clothes were still in her case.

Kristal and Sarah made their way in to the breakfast room. The firm booked a private area for the twenty or so employees who regularly stayed in the hotel rather than go home after the party.

Breda saw Sarah come in and although she knew Sarah had spent the night with Kristal stood up and beckoned her over.

Sarah smiled at Breda and looked at Kristal who nodded her agreement to Sarah going to sit with Breda. Kristal had already said that she wouldn’t be staying long anyway.

So, Sarah went over and sat by Breda. As she walked up to Breda Sarah could see the surprise in Breda's eyes at the realisation that Sarah wasn't wearing a bra or stockings but was in the same sexy dress she was in at the party yesterday evening.

After exchanging kisses Breda asked, "You seem to have forgotten some of your clothes?"

Sarah blushed and whispered "Kristal made me."

Breda smiled knowing Sarah would not be too concerned when others realised the same because of her reputation. "Let's get some food then," Breda said still smiling.

As Sarah put food on her plate two men came over to her and both squeezed her bottom cheeks saying, "Even sexier than yesterday."

Sarah blushed but loved it when the men squeezed her bottom at work at the photocopier or even just standing together. Sarah had given both men blowjobs at the office as well. Mind you Sarah knew that both men showed less bravado at home where they were both spanked by their wives and not just for sex but to punish them for even small misdemeanours like being home late.

When Sarah and Breda were seated a woman colleague came up behind Sarah and bending down to kiss her on the cheek put her hand over Sarah's breast and squeezed, and smiled saying “I would love to have the courage to be a slut like you.”

Several people on the table smiled at Sarah's look of discomfort but also knew that she was loving the humiliation. They even looked as though they would have loved to have had the courage to squeeze Sarah's breast in the same way.

Breda happily chatted to the woman sitting on the other their side to Sarah but had her hand on Sarah's bare thigh rubbing it and then edging her hand between Sarah's thighs. The table cloth easily hid what Breda was doing and as Sarah parted her legs Breda ran her fingers along Sarah's wet pussy lips whilst still chatting to the lady next to her.

When Breda realised she was running her fingers directly along Sarah’s wet pussy lips she turned and wide-eyed and smiling mouthed, “No knickers either?”

Sarah blushed again and nodded before Breda returned to chatting to the woman next to her whilst still running her fingers along Sarah’s pussy.

Once Sarah started to moan as she was edging towards cumming Sarah knew others on the table were becoming aware of what Breda was doing and reckoned that they would have liked the same tone done to them. However, it was she who had the reputation of being the office slut and not them, Sarah told herself as the humiliation mounted as she let out several short orgasmic gasps.

After some further orgasmic gasps Breda turned and looked at Sarah with a loving smile. "Okay are we sweetie?" Breda asked.

Sarah was quite relaxed as she answered, "Yes except for my stinging bottom."

Breda stopped rubbing Sarah's pussy lips and demanded in a quiet but annoyed tone, "Did Kristal spank you?"

Sarah froze as she hadn't meant to tell Breda that. However, she knew from the annoyed look on Breda's face she would have to tell her. "Yes, for the mistake you picked up yesterday."

That got Breda really annoyed. "That is so unfair. I picked up the mistake and so I should have disciplined you." After a moment Breda ordered, "Let me see."

Sarah winced as she stood up, tuned her back towards Breda, and was forced to lift her skirt up to show off her very red bottom.

There were gasps and giggles from around the table and Sarah blushed with the humiliation although was getting aroused as she usually did when degraded in front of work colleagues or friends. Equally, Sarah knew that Breda wanted to spank her and that one day she would but she just didn't want to be spanked again today.

Breda glared towards Kristal and ordered, "Come on, let's go and talk to her about it."

Sarah grimaced and blushed as the two of them stood up and went over to Kristal.

Sarah could see from the looks that she was getting that more and more people saw she wasn't wearing a bra and that was emphasised no doubt as she walked and her nipples pressed her dress out.

Breda and Sarah stood by Kristal who gave them a questioning look. Breda said, "Kristal, I understand you spanked Sarah for the mistake she made yesterday."

There were several gasps from around the table. Everyone knew that Sarah was spanked regularly by Kristal both in her office or in the flat upstairs but no one had discussed it openly with Kristal before.

However, Kristal seemed quite relaxed and smiling said, "I spanked Sarah to teach her to be more careful. However, it needn’t end there. When I was a teacher at the sixth form college I would spank one of the students and then send a note back to their parents suggesting they gave their child a second spanking which invariably they did. So, feel free to act like the parent here and deal with your child appropriately."

There were more gasps and whispers and surprised looks at the discussion that clearly treated Sarah as the child. However, both Kristal and Breda knew the humiliation would be turning Sarah on. Kristal was also aware that Sarah gave Breda tongue sex in the office and quite often in front of colleagues with Sarah being told to undress first and ease her face between Breda's parted legs just as Sarah gave tongue sex to so many other work colleagues. Therefore, there was no feeling of jealousy between Kristal and Breda.

Breda looked at Kristal and nodding her head turned to Sarah and said sternly, "That is very good advice. Let's go back to the table and I will spank you now."

Sarah felt flutters flying around her pussy at the command. Not only was she going to be spanked again today but she was going to be spanked in front of everyone. At least it was a private area and so she knew everyone there, except for the hotel staff of course. However, she knew she could not object and why should she? She loved Breda and the thought of going across her lap for the first time was so arousing.

As she followed Breda back to their table and watched her turn her chair in to the room and sit down Sarah looked at the beautiful Breda. She was so gorgeous with her brown shoulder length hair, her vest top showing off her full breasts, and her short skirt showing off her beautifully well-toned bare legs.

Breda ordered, "Take your dress off, Sarah. It's not covering anything anyway."

Sarah blushed as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor and she stood naked clasping her hands above her head as she loved to do when she was naked showing off her beautiful body.

Breda smiled at the awesome sight of Sarah's nakedness before ordering, "Get across my lap, girl."

As Sarah lowered her full weight on to Breda’s thighs and looked at the backs of her legs she almost came there and then. She looked sideways and saw lots of legs of colleagues standing watching and knew they would be gasping at the sight of her very red bottom cheeks.

Breda placed her open palm on Sarah's hot bottom cheeks and rubbed in circles.

Sarah heard Kristal say sternly, "In my letter to the sixth form students’ parents I always told them to ignore the fact their child had been spanked once already and to make sure their spanking was very hard and painful. Sixth formers were well able to take a second spanking and believe me so is Sarah."

Breda took the advice on board and raising her hand brought her open palm down hard on Sarah's bare bottom cheek and then spanked alternate cheeks time and again. Breda had watched Kristal spank Sarah a few times and knew the routine to make the spanking sting and so continued spanking alternate bottom cheeks listening to the increasingly loud gasps from Sarah.

Sarah didn't mind being spanked so openly. After all being humiliated in front of people she knew was a huge turn-on for her and so even as she could feel the tears welling up in her eyes she knew that several of those watching were envious of her and of Breda not just for their ability to deal with each other so publicly but that both were proud of their bodies and happy to show them off.

After several minutes of landing hard spanks on alternate bottom cheeks Breda started to spank the same bottom cheek time and again and loved the even louder gasps from Sarah that they produced. She knew Sarah fully deserved the spanking and so didn't hold back, just as Kristal had said. She went further though and spanked the backs of Sarah's legs knowing that when she put her dress back on anyone walking behind them would see that Sarah had been spanked.

Sarah realised the same as the spanks on the backs of her legs made her squirm and kick even more than usual. She knew there would be lots of whispers as she walked around the hotel but didn't blame Breda one bit. This was all her own fault for making the mistake and it was right that she was humiliated so publicly as it would have been awful if the mistake had not been caught.

As Sarah was reduced once again today to a blubbering crying adult come child she knew her humiliation wasn't over yet.

Sure enough when Breda stopped spanking Sarah she ordered, "Now say thank you to me you naughty girl."

Sarah knew to slide off Breda's lap and kneel as Breda slipped her knickers off and parted her legs. Still kneeling between Breda's parted legs, she eased her head between Breda's gorgeously sexy thighs kissing them as she edged closer to Breda's stretched vagina and eagerly kissed and licked Breda's wet pussy lips.

Sarah knew those watching would have bated breaths and erect penises and wet pussy lips as Sarah brought Breda closer and closer to an orgasm.

It was also so sexy for Sarah and Breda with each other knowing that whilst Breda had the joy of being brought to her orgasm Sarah suffered the humiliation of having her even redder bottom cheeks on show and as she was kneeling she knew that those standing behind her would see her shaven pussy lips as well.

As Breda let out orgasmic gasp after orgasmic gasp so Sarah edged her tongue deep inside Breda to make sure she came with the final loud extended orgasmic gasp that she had made so often with Sarah's tongue inside her.

Sarah kept gently kissing and licking Breda's pussy lips as she recovered her composure with a wide erotically filled smile.

Breda looked down at Sarah with that same smile and asked, "Learned your lesson my sweetie?"

"Yes, Miss,". Sarah replied respectfully.

Breda gave a final deep love filled breath before cupping Sarah's face in her hands and guiding her upwards gave her a long loving kiss on her lips. "Good girl," Breda said as she guided Sarah to her feet.

Sarah stood and watched as Breda stepped back in to her knickers.

Breda smiled at Sarah and looking at the table said, "I see Kristal had put your bra and panties on the table so you had better get dressed."

Sarah was thankful and quickly stepped in to her thong panties and slipped on her bra before putting the dress over her head and zipping it up. Of course, she knew the dress was so short her red spanked legs would be on show as she walked through the hotel afterwards but she wasn't going to mind that at all. In fact, the more direct and humiliating the comments the better as she was going back to Breda’s for most of the day and they would be making love time and again. No doubt the remarks that would be made and they would both hear about Sarah’s spanked legs would be a turn-on for both of them.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments