Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Is Humiliated On Holiday

"Thirty-four-year-old Sarah has to act the sixteen-year-old and is spanked and humiliated publicly"

13
6 Comments 6
27.1k Views 27.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Sarah was enjoying her holiday in Hawaii. It was a lovely hotel and her room had a direct sea view and also a view of the large swimming pool with all the men and women guests in their skimpy trunks and bikinis. She sat on her balcony people-watching and imagining herself giving blow jobs right there by the pool to a whole series of men and tongue sex to so many of the gorgeous looking women.

At dinner, Sarah and her hubby were at a table with friends from San Francisco who they liked to meet up with and who were both in their late fifties. Janet had lovely dark hair and a beautiful face, particularly when she smiled and was great fun to be with. She was shorter than Sarah but was a chubby lady with wonderfully sexy large breasts. Jeff was taller and also with a great sense of humour. Sarah liked the idea they were older than her and knew that they would be up for humiliating her.

Today was the end of the first week, and this evening Sarah’s hubby had gone to watch a football match with a couple of guys and a very sexy looking woman and Sarah knew he wouldn't be back for hours, so it was the ideal time to play out a scenario with Janet and Jeff. Janet decided that afternoon that she and Jeff would act out being Sarah’s parents and that Sarah would be treated like a sixteen-year-old who was often sulky and answered her parents back. They knew that Sarah loved to be humiliated in public including being scolded and even spanked and Janet in particular was really up for that.

The three of them met in the bar and had a couple of pre-dinner drinks. Sarah wore a white floral dress with one shoulder strap and the other shoulder bare. The dress hugged her body and showed off the clear outline of her breasts which weren’t as busty as Janet but she knew were admired by the men who gazed at her when she was in her very skimpy bikini. Janet was in a sleeveless black dress with a low-neck line and a hem that showed off her gorgeously sexy legs. Both Sarah and Janet had bare legs as it was comfortably hot even in the restaurant. Jeff was in a short sleeved open necked shirt and slacks.

As they walked in to dinner, Janet reminded Sarah that she was going to be treated as though she were sixteen and a definite rule was that there must be no technology whilst at the dinner table. That was like a red rag to Sarah who simply could not resist getting out her phone whilst waiting for the dessert knowing that Janet would tell her off. As Sarah looked at her phone she felt flutters flying deep inside her vagina as she saw Janet glaring at her from the corner of her eye.

"I said no technology at the table," Janet said loudly to Sarah.

Sarah kept looking at her phone as she muttered a weary, "Just a minute," adding after a moment, "It's important."

Janet shot back with a firm, "No technology means no technology so hand me your phone now."

Sarah saw Janet hold out her hand across the table but ignored her.

"Now!" Janet shouted.

Sarah could feel people at other tables looking across at them which really turned her on as she looked up at Janet and pulled a rude face as she handed the phone to her. Janet continued, "Right. I've had it with you. Take your knickers off and put them on the table as you are going to get such a spanking."

Sarah blushed at the instruction but got even more turned on as she looked around and saw so many faces staring at her. She didn't argue though and raising her bottom up from the chair she pulled her dress up above her waist and sliding her thumbs inside the elastic of her knickers pushed them downwards whilst lifting her legs and sliding her knickers off and placed them on the table beside her cutlery.

Just then the waitress who looked to be in her mid-twenties passed by and Janet caught her attention.

"Yes ma'am?" she asked.

Janet kept her annoyed looking demeanour and asked, "Is there a room down here where naughty children can be taken for a spanking?"

The waitress was taken aback by the question but was wide-eyed with the hint of a smile when she saw Sarah's knickers on the table. She looked back towards Janet and replied, "Sorry ma'am but most things take place in the bedrooms." After a moment, she added in what sounded like a helpful tone, "Also, ma'am, if you look in the cupboard in your bedroom you will find a wooden backed clothes brush which is perfect for giving a spanking, erm, so I am told. Anyway, if it isn't there you can call housekeeping and they will bring one to your room."

Janet looked at the waitress and replied, "Thank you, that is very helpful." She then looked sternly at Sarah and ordered, "Leave your knickers on the table and go upstairs. Wait outside my bedroom and I will be up after dessert to deal with you."

Sarah pouted like a stroppy teenager as she stood up and stomped out of the dining room enjoying the stares from the other guests and felt wonderfully humiliated as she heard several make whispered comments about her age and that maybe she was too old to be spanked. She didn't stop, though, and went up in the lift and got out at her floor and walked to Janet's room.

Sarah passed several people coming in the opposite direction knowing they had no idea what was about to happen to her. As she got to Janet's bedroom Sarah had already decided that to intensify her humiliation she pressed her nose against the door and folded her arms behind her back as though on a naughty spot. She held her position and was turned on by the comments of those guests who walked passed her and saw her in her submissive position. There were more whispered comments saying surely she wasn't going to be disciplined as she looked too old. There were guesses about her age and Sarah liked it that most thought she was in her mid to late twenties.

One woman stopped and asked, “What are you doing? No key?”

Sarah kept her nose pressed against the door as she replied, “No, I am waiting for my mum to come upstairs and give me a spanking.”

The woman almost spluttered with surprise. “A spanking?” she asked incredulously. “How old are you?”

“Thirty-four-years-old,” Sarah replied flatly.

The woman was still incredulous. "Thirty-four? Surely you aren’t still spanked at your age?”

Sarah replied, “I don’t think anyone is too old to be spanked as it is more about behaviour. I can tell you that this discipline regime helps keep me better behaved and so that works for everyone.”

After a short pause the woman said knowingly, “Oh I see. Is it a sex game?”

Sarah sounded indignant but was enjoying lying to the woman and replied, “No. I was told not to use my phone at the dinner table and I did and when I break one of my mums rules it earns me a spanking.”

“Oh, I see,” the woman replied suddenly sounding thoughtful. “Have you always been spanked then?”

Sarah lied again. “When I got divorced and had to go back to live with my parents my mum made it a condition that I had to be respectful that it was her house. So, she gave me a set of rules and told me that if I break one, like using my phone at dinner, I will get spanked.”

The woman really did sound inquisitive now as she asked, “How often are you spanked then?”

Sarah waited a moment, making out she was thinking, before replying. “Once a week normally, sometimes twice, and occasionally three times a week.”

“Do you cry?” the woman asked.

“Of course,” Sarah replied in a tone that said, ‘What else?’

The woman replied sounding deep in thought, “I suppose.”

Sarah pictured the woman having a mum like the one she was describing and deciding to give disciplinary control to her. That would be so cool, she thought, and was getting turned on by the fantasy.

The woman said finally, “Well good luck with the spanking. Maybe afterwards I will see you around and we can chat some more about you being spanked?”

With that Sarah heard footsteps disappearing back in the direction they came from. She did glance that way and saw a woman walking back towards the lift and assumed her room was on a different floor and maybe she had followed her out of the restaurant just to speak to her about getting spanked. It was a dreamy thought, anyway, as she waited with her nose once again pressed against the door.

A few minutes later Janet and Jeff walked up to Sarah.

Janet stood behind Sarah and rubbed her dress covered bottom and said sternly, "Let me open the door young missy," and landed a firm spank on her bottom.

Sarah obediently stepped away from the door and watched Janet slide her access card over the lock and push the door open.

Moments later Sarah Janet and Jeff were inside the bedroom. Jeff sat on a high backed wooden chair as Janet turned the dressing table chair into the room. Sarah was made to face the wall with her nose pressed against it.

Janet went to the cupboard and after a few moments said disappointedly, "No clothes brush," and so went to the phone and dialed housekeeping. After asking for one to be delivered to the room she put the phone down and said, "It will be here in five to ten minutes."

Janet looked towards Jeff and saw his penis pressing his trousers outward and knew he had a stiff erection. She smiled as she looked at the back of Sarah's head and ordered, "Turn around, missy."

Sarah did as she was told and keeping her arms folded behind her back stood looking at Janet.

Janet ordered, "Take your dress off."

Sarah unzipped her dress and rolled it down her body feeling erotically humiliated having to get undressed in front of the others. She placed her dress on the bed and turned towards Janet and started to fold her arms again behind her back knowing her small square of pussy hair but her otherwise shaved pussy lips were on show making her feel slutty just like she did at the office when told to undress.

Once Sarah had folded her arms behind her aback again Janet smirked and ordered, "Lose the bra as well, young missy."

Janet and Jeff smiled as Sarah unclipped her bra and slid the straps down her arms catching the bra and putting it on top of her dress on the bed.

Janet enjoyed the sight of the naked and submissive Sarah with her white bikini marks showing so markedly on her breasts compared to the rest of her suntanned skin. After her eyes lingered for a few moments she ordered sternly, "Give Jeff a blow-job while we wait for the clothes brush."

Jeff looked surprised but delighted as he undid his trousers and shook them off his legs quickly followed by his underpants. He watched wide-eyed as Sarah stepped over to him and knelt between his parted legs and nuzzled her head between his thighs knowing she was going to make him come. He gasped as she placed her hand around his penis and squeezed a couple of times before licking his cap and then encircling his penis with her lips and started to lick and suck just as she did to so many men at her office.

Sarah could feel Jeff’s penis stiffen even more and then throb as he groaned out loud as his hot cum spurted out in to her mouth. Sarah kept kissing and sucking as the cum continued until she felt Jeff relax, and she sat back and, with a ,swallowed all of his cum.

There was a knock on the door and Janet opened it wide and saw a housekeeper who can’t have been more than twenty-five-years-old holding out the clothes brush. The young lady smiled as she looked inside the room and saw Sarah on her knees in front of a very happy looking Jeff sitting on the chair with his legs still apart. She smiled again as she watched Sarah wipe her hand across her mouth and saw her glistening face which she knew was smeared cum and she kept smiling as she handed the clothes brush to Janet before turning and walking away down the corridor.

Janet closed the door and turned and glared at Sarah. "Right young missy, now let me deal with you," she said sternly making a point of throwing open the sliding door to the balcony.

During that first week Sarah had happily sunbathed nude on the balcony with its glazed front and lots of guests watched furtively as she stood up and looked out towards the sea as though she didn't realise her naked breasts was so easily seen. Of course, the watching guests didn't know she would go in to the bedroom and lie on the bed and masturbate thinking about all those wide-eyed watching faces looking so enviously at her perfect breasts with their taut nipples as she was turned on by everyone’s envious glares. Now though Sarah realised those same guests would know the crying and sound of the spanking was coming from her room and that she was the most likely recipient of the spanking and would be blushing unstoppably when she next went downstairs.

Janet moved the chair so it was sideways on to the balcony and facing the sofa. Sarah could see that once across Janet's lap her bottom would be towards the balcony although as they were on the fifth floor reckoned that no one would be able to see her bottom. However, it meant the noise of the spanks would be more easily heard by those guests and others who were around the pool.

Janet sat down and pointed to the floor in front of her. "Stand there missy," she ordered.

Sarah swallowed hard as she went and stood on the floor exactly where Janet had pointed. She looked down and saw that Janet had raised the hem of her dress right up so that she would be going across her bare lap which gave her more flutters and brought a smirk to her face. Of course, she was quite used to those moments before going across the spankers lap and knew they were both tense and erotic seconds as she enjoyed the sight of Janet's bare lap.

Sarah gasped as Janet leaned forward and took her arm, turned her sideways on so her naked body was in full view through the glazed balcony and smacked her hard on the back of each leg alternatively giving her six spanks on each leg. As the smacks landed Sarah's cries got louder and louder giving her that feeling of humiliation that she so often craved.

"That's for using your phone at the dinner table, missy," Janet said loudly knowing her voice would carry down to the poolside area. "Now get across my lap young missy so I can teach you a lesson you won't forget."

Sarah could see lots of faces craning upwards and knew they would be able to see her naked breasts although reckoned no one would have a close enough view to see that her nipples were taut from the humiliation. Her legs were stinging as she eased herself down across Janet's lap and lowered her full weight across her bare thighs as her own bare tummy pressed down on Janet's bare thighs. The feel of skin on skin was taking her towards an orgasm and when she felt Janet's hand rubbing her bottom in circles she felt on the verge of an orgasm.

The orgasm never happened though as Janet started to land her open palm on alternate bottom cheeks and as usual the increasingly stingy pain subdued any emerging orgasm.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

This was the first spanking that Janet had given Sarah and it was clear to Sarah that Janet was an experienced spanker and she was soon struggling with the stinging pain. Sarah was gasping as the spanks landed and more so when Janet spanked time and again on the same bottom cheek before spanking the other bottom cheek time and again. When Janet spanked the backs of her legs Sarah cried out more loudly still and although not a significant concern just then she knew that those guest’s poolside would not be able to miss her cries.

Janet was smiling broadly as she turned Sarah's bottom cheeks deeper and deeper shades of red. She had watched as school friends were spanked at the front of their classes at sixth form college by the class teacher and knew that she was spanking far harder than those teachers ever did. Sarah's reaction was also very different because at college her friends were soon crying whereas today she could see that Sarah was resisting crying and supposed that was because she was looking sideways at Jeff and seemed to enjoy knowing that he was there.

Sarah was coping well enough with the hand spanking and even tensed her thighs which she knew would send flutters through her vagina and sure enough she started to let out louder and louder erotic gasps. She was getting so aroused by her thigh masturbation method that she couldn't stop herself cumming even as Janet spanked her. She had cum before often enough when being spanked but supposed she shouldn't have done today given that she was acting out as a sixteen-year-old.

Janet listened to Sarah's increasingly erotic gasps but didn't try to stop her. In fact, as Sarah was edging towards her orgasm Janet smiled at Jeff and could see he was also aware of Sarah's imminent explosion.

When it came, Sarah let out a long breathless sigh before flopping her head downwards. She loved cumming in front of other people just as she did at the office and hoped her holiday friends all enjoyed it as well.

Janet didn't mind Sarah cumming and knew it was an excellent reason to increase the intensity of the spanking. After all she still hadn't used the hairbrush and wondered if Sarah had forgotten that. Janet picked up the hairbrush and focused on landing spank after spank all over Sarah's reddening bottom and was intent on treating her like the naughty sixteen-year-old they had agreed upon. Janet was actually pleasantly surprised that she was really enjoying spanking Sarah and listened to her louder and louder gasps of pain and even made those gasps increase in loudness markedly when the wooden backed paddle started to cause Sarah’s bottom to turn a bruised blue.

Sarah cried out when the brush spanked down on her already stinging bottom. She had a lot of experience being on the receiving end of a wooden backed paddle brush and knew her tears would soon follow. Sure enough after only a dozen hard spanks she let out her first sob and as her eyes blurred she stopped looking at those watching and stared at the floor just inches from her face as she was reduced to uncontrolled crying. Sarah started counting the spanks to herself but soon stopped that as her crying took a hold and she was kicking her legs and squirming around on Janet’s lap as spank after spank continued unabated.

Sarah was now blubbering uncontrollably as the hairbrush spanks continued to land on her stinging bottom cheeks. She knew she would not be able to sleep on her tummy tonight but again was well used  to that, and in fact, she  welcomed it, she would masturbate time and again once alone in bed. She was sure her hubby would not be back tonight as they had both agreed he was free to make out with the attractive woman who joined his group to watch the match.


Janet looked at the back of Sarah's head and started to think about stopping the spanking although she was still enjoying causing Sarah such obvious pain and was feeling herself getting more and more aroused. She looked at her husband and saw his erection was returning and so reckoned once she had finished using Sarah they would go to bed and give each other orgasm after orgasm. So, she decided on twenty more spanks and focused on making them even harder than the spanks she had given so far and smiled as Sarah's cries turned to almost screams which the crowd by the pool below will so easily have heard.

When Janet gave the last two spanks with a flourish and listened to Sarah's grunting cries she put the hairbrush down and started to rub Sarah's very warm bottom and loved running her fingers over the blue bruises squeezing Sarah’s bottom and listening to her erotic groans. Quickly though, her fingers started to edge between Sarah's thighs, and she smiled as they parted, and as she ran her fingers along Sarah's pussy lips she knew immediately by their wetness that she was turned on. Janet decided Sarah deserved another orgasm and so edged her fingers inside Sarah's pussy lips and found her clit which she could feel was taut, flicked it, and Sarah quickly reached her orgasm letting out three longer and longer erotic gasps.

Janet let Sarah recover across her lap but, once she had, ordered, "Get up Sarah. I suspect you want to rub your bottom?"

Sarah so wanted to rub and as she stood up her hands flew to her bottom and she rubbed her hot bottom cheeks as she stepped from foot to foot doing her usual spanking dance. Her eyes were blurred as she danced and it was several moments before she realised she was facing the balcony and as her breasts swayed as she danced they were so clearly visible to those watching from below. Sarah became increasingly aware of the stares but found herself revelling in the humiliation and smiled to herself as she continued her spanking dance.

Janet smiled as she watched Sarah dancing on the balcony knowing how she was in plain view of those by the pool bar. She looked at Jeff and saw his erection and knew there would be plenty of action still to come tonight. First though she knew Sarah’s desire to be humiliated and ordered, “Right, everyone. Let’s go to the pool bar for a drink before turning in.”

Sarah blushed as she stood naked and still rubbing her bottom.

Janet gave Sarah a firm glare and ordered, “Put your dress back on but no underwear to help remind you of how naughty you have been.”

Sarah felt herself getting aroused at the prospect of walking down to the pool knowing she had no knickers or bra on. She knew how humiliating that would be as well as looking at so many people who would have seen her spanking dance in the nude on the balcony. She didn’t argue though and in fact she slipped her dress back on as quickly as she could so as not to hold anyone up.

A few minutes later the five of them were walking by the pool towards the bar. Sarah was aware of the so familiar whispering that she was so used to as she made out words like, ‘spanked,’ and ‘naked,’ and ‘great breasts,’ and the like. She loved the reaction those whispers had on her pussy although also as usual could not stop herself blushing which nicely intensified her feeling of humiliation but also her erotic feelings.

As they walked towards the bar a woman who Sarah reckoned was her own age was standing up chatting to an older woman who looked like her mums age and who was seated. Sarah liked the dresses both were wearing which were sleeveless with flower designs and with hems that showed off their tanned legs. Whilst day dreaming about them both she was surprised that as she passed by them the woman standing up said, “So, we both got spanked.”

Sarah was taken aback by the comment but remembered the woman who spoke to her when she had her nose pressed against the door and supposed it was her. “Oh, sorry, but I didn’t see your face when we spoke upstairs.”

Cindy smiled as she said, "Well we all heard you being spanked and then we all saw you rubbing your bottom out on your balcony."

Sarah saw Cindy looking up at the Hotel and turning saw her own balcony with its glazed panels not all that far away, which meant everyone had the perfect view of her naked body. She blushed as she looked at Cindy and said swallowing, and sounding humiliated, "Oh, I see what you mean," although was delighted at knowing so many people will have seen her naked.

The woman said, “I’m Cindy and this is Mavis,” pointing at the older woman. She continued, “I told Mavis what you said about not being too old to be spanked, and she readily agreed. So she put me across her lap and spanked my bare bottom.”

Mavis said smiling, “I was so cross with her because she had argued with me all day and I thought how just it was to have her across my lap and spanking her bare bottom as hard as I could. I realised though that as I spanked her it released the tension I was feeling and by the time I finished I was actually so relaxed that when I had turned Cindy’s bottom bright red I told her to lie on the bed and we had some great sex.”

Sarah looked surprised as she thought they were mum and daughter.

Cindy saw the surprised look on Sarah’s face, and with a smile said, “I’m her toy-girl. I love to be with older women and Mavis has always liked women a generation younger than herself and so with me at thirty-seven-years-old and Mavis at sixty-one-years-old we are a perfect match.” Cindy smiled at Mavis and added, “I know I deserved the spanking and I’ve said she should spank me again whenever she says I need it.”

Cindy saw Sarah blush and assumed she really was embarrassed and so to help her said whilst rubbing her own bottom, "Well I can't sit down on one of the chairs as my bottom is stinging so much after my spanking."

Sarah did smile at that as her bottom was stinging as well and she was going to stay standing. "That’s normal as I won’t be sitting down either and so it should be as it reminds you of your misbehaviour, Anyway, how did you feel being spanked at your age then?”

It was Cindy’s turn to blush as she replied, "It did feel strange when I found myself lifting my dress up above my waist and what was even more humiliating was when Mavis yanked my knickers down. Mind you, even that was maybe not as humiliating as bending down across her lap and seeing the floor so close up as she rubbed my bottom and then started to spank me."

Mavis added happily, "After I finished spanking Cindy I told her to get on the bed I so enjoyed hearing her gasps when I squeezed her warmed bottom cheeks and loved it even more when I kissed her tear-stained wet face as she still sobbed. Cindy kept on apologising for misbehaving so often, and I felt so relaxed and in control, but also was so turned on like I could never remember before. I ran my fingers along Cindy’s pussy lips and felt how wet they were so when it was clear that Cindy was also turned on it made the decision easy that a discipline regime would be best for both of us and that I should spank her again if she misbehaved." Mavis smiled as she looked at Cindy who Sarah could see was also smiling as Mavis said, "Cindy readily agreed."

Cindy added, "I knew being spanked made me think about how argumentative I was even though I love Mavis. So, I needed to be spanked today and know that in future it will do me good to know I will be spanked again if Mavis decides I need a spanking. Being turned on was a wonderful added bonus so from now on its the discipline regime every day and Mavis is the one who decides if I will need to be spanked, and lovemaking when we both want it."

Mavis added, “Now I can spank Cindy when she makes me cross I reckon it will make us a whole lot closer as well.” After a moment Mavis added ruefully, “The only thing is that my hand stings a lot though.”

Sarah replied, “Well if you look in the cupboard in your room you’ll find a wooden backed brush which Janet used on me.” Sarah turned and lifted her dress up for Mavis and Cindy to see the bruises on her bottom. Sarah saw their surprised looks and added, “I’ll have to sleep on my tummy tonight but that always reminds me what I did to earn the spanking. Janet still gives me a hand spanking first but mostly she uses the brush so her hand doesn’t sting that much and after all she did nothing wrong so why should she suffer?”

Mavis and Cindy looked at each other and it was clear the next spanking would be with the brush.

Sarah could see that Mavis and Cindy had the perfect loving relationship and was happy for them, and it made her want to be spanked again. Sarah smiled to herself thinking that as she had lied about her relationship with Janet that that was a good enough reason to be spanked again, although she thought sheepishly that as her bottom stung so much right then maybe tomorrow would be better. Anyway, it was true that she was going to be spanked several times more whilst in Hawaii and when she was at home she was spanked regularly by women even older than Mavis as well as teenagers like sixteen-year-old Vanessa, so maybe the lie wasn’t such a bad one? Anyway, she wouldn’t have it any other way whether at home or when she was being the office slut.

Just then Janet came over and handed Sarah a drink saying sternly and loudly enough for those around her to hear, "This is for you but make no mistake missy, if you misbehave again I will be giving you another spanking."

Sarah almost came as she heard the whispered comments around her and loved the woman who said, "So it wasn't kinky sex or a one off. She really does get spanked."

Janet added, “When you lifted your dress up there were loads of people looking at you and they saw your bruised bottom.”

“Oh my goodness,” Sarah said in a horrified tone and blushing with the humiliation although she quickly had a smile on her face as she loved it that so many people would be talking about her. She even made a point of bending right over as she put her glass on the table knowing her breasts would be on show for several men and women close-by and sure enough she heard more whispers, including a woman’s voice that called her a slut. She loved the comment as it described her so well.

Janet said quietly to Sarah with a wicked smile, “Anyway, one drink and then you and I are going to your room and you are going to give me tongue sex with Jeff watching us and it had better be good.”

Sarah leant towards Janet and whispered in her ear, “It is going to be sensational, my love.” Sarah bent over again to pick her drink up and heard more whispered comments about her breasts which sent flutters pulsating around her pussy and she now couldn’t wait to get her tongue inside Janet’s honey pot and to suck her so large and sexy breasts and nipples.

Sarah took a sip of her drink and smiled at Janet who was smiling back at her and looking so sexy. When Janet wagged her finger at her as though warning her she knew that they were thinking how tomorrow she would humiliate Sarah again and they were both looking forward to it.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments