Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon Gets Her Way

"Wendy accepts being disciplined by Daniel's Mum"

12
2 Comments 2
24.4k Views 24.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Francis threw open the door and said sternly to Daniel “it is unacceptable, you just forgot, so you are so going to get a spanking.”  

Daniel looked up and immediately knew what she meant. Francis, his fiancé, asked him to take her library book back whilst she was at the shop. It was the last day so now she gets a fine and had made it clear, like very clear indeed, that she would put him across her lap if he forgot.

Well, he did forget as he got engrossed in a game of cards with Francis’s Mother, Wendy. Daniel stood up immediately and pleaded “please Francis, I’ll do it first thing in the morning, I promise.”

Francis was about to reply when her Mother jumped in with “and don’t worry about the fine dear as I’ll pay it.”

Francis said “thank you Mother but this really is between me and Daniel.”

“Of course dear” her Mother conceded, and decided not to mention that Daniel had told her he had to take the book back and she had persuaded him to stay and play cards.  

Daniel looked at his soon to be Mother-in-Law and decided not to mention that. Instead he looked back at Francis then looked at the floor, accepting he was about to pay the price. A spanking, even though he is 23 years old and his fiancé is just 22 years old. He knew he was going across her lap.

“Exactly Daniel, you know it is a matter of principle and I don’t like having my name associated with fines, so there is nothing else for it. Go to your bedroom, and bring me the hairbrush and then face the wall here standing on your naughty spot. This is going to be a discipline spanking of course” she added.

Of course. Said as though it was so natural for 22 year old Francis to spank her older fiancé. Still, Daniel left the room and Francis took out her mobile and started to send a text.

“Who are you texting?” her Mother asked.

“Oh, Daniels Mother. She said it doesn’t matter how many playful spankings I give him but if I give him a discipline spanking, which this is going to be, I have to send her a text telling her why, and she will give him the cane, as a booster, when he gets home.”

“The cane? How many strokes?”

“That depends on what he has done wrong. This will get him 6 or 9 I suspect.”

“Really?” pondered Wendy. Francis and Daniel didn’t know that she had received the cane quite often from Daniel’s Mother over recent months. She was thinking about some of those thrashings right now in fact.

Daniel came back in to the living room, handed Francis the hairbrush, then went to stand by the wall. He lowered his trousers and stepped out of them before lowering his pants and stepping out of them. Being seen in such a state by her Mother was nothing new to him now. When he briefly turned to look at Francis both saw the expected erection until he turned to face the wall and put his nose against it, knowing he had 15 minutes to wait, 15 minutes thinking time that is.

He heard the chair being moved in to the room and heard Francis’s mobile phone sound, indicating a message had been received. Francis announced “your Mum has answered Daniel, it looks like you get 9 with the cane when you get home.”

Daniel gave a short moan and Francis said “well it’s your own fault. It always is isn’t it.”

Wendy looked at her daughters fiancé facing the wall with his hands on his head and in particular at his very white bottom, knowing soon it will be staring up at Francis from across her lap and she will be turning it a deep pink with her hand before applying the wooden backed paddle brush and turning it a bruised black and blue making it extremely difficult to sit down comfortably on anything other than thick cushions.

But Wendy was not only thinking about Daniel’s bottom. Neither Francis nor Daniel knew what has happened so often to her own bottom, how even at 39 years old she has been put across the lap of Daniel’s Mum, Sharon, on so many occasions now and had her own bottom spanked until it has been turned a burning red by her open hand, hairbrush and on so many occasions now by the cane and she has found it so hard to sit down, with tears streaming down her face and making howls of pain followed by the most gloriously satisfying and electric lovemaking. Those spankings have not been as severe as some of the ones she has seen given to Daniel but then hers have been playful, even if she has still felt sore for a couple of days afterwards, but she and Sharon have used it as foreplay to sex, which has been such fun for them both.

After 15 minutes Francis sat down and said in a very sharp tone “right Daniel, over here please.”   Daniel hated facing the wall and was almost relieved that stage was over albeit the rather more painful stage was about to begin.

Daniel turned and walked over to Francis and stood by her side waiting for instructions. He already had a stiff erection, as always, and blushed when he walked passed Wendy and she winked at him, then saw Francis staring at his penis with a look that made Daniel very aware this was going to be a discipline spanking and as soon as Francis pointed at her lap he didn’t delay and eased himself down across her lap.

Wendy looked down at the bare bottom staring up at her daughter who was rubbing it with the palm of her hand. “I can feel that thing of yours on my lap Daniel and that is very naughty. This is a punishment spanking and you know it annoys me to see you excited when it’s not a playful spanking.”

“Sorry Francis” Daniel said speaking to the carpet.

“Well, not good enough” she retorted and raised her hand bringing it down with a loud clap on his left bottom cheek doing the same to his right bottom cheek and without a break spanking each bottom cheek alternately time and again. Daniel coped with the first few spanks but started to squirm soon enough.

A delighted Francis announced “glad to see that erection is going.”

Wendy was enjoying the spectacle, as always, but knew this part of the spanking would go on for a while. She got out her own mobile phone and sent a text to Sharon, stating how she was watching Daniel get his spanking although it was really her fault and asked if she could come over later and explain, and maybe get a spanking as well? She pressed send and then sat back to enjoy the spanking. That is until her mobile sounded and she saw Sharon had replied to her message rather more sharply than she had expected. “Come right now and explain. Not what I expect from you. I am very cross indeed.”

Wendy was worried by the tone, stood up and said to Francis “I’ll leave you two to it then. Sharon has asked me to go over to hers” she said as though it was a normal social event. “Something about new shoes” she lied.

“OK Mum, I’ll call you later once I have dealt with Daniel” she said, not breaking the continuous spanks she was applying to Daniel’s now pink bottom. A long way to go yet she knew. Wendy grabbed her car keys and left the house, worried about what Sharon meant about being cross. They hadn’t role played for ages so maybe it is for real. She hoped not.

Wendy drove the short journey thinking madly about what will have upset her friend. She parked in the driveway and walked up to the door, ringing the bell and waiting for Sharon to open it. Soon enough Sharon pulled open the door, stood back, and said a sharp “come in then.”

Wendy walked in to the house and when she gave Sharon a hug she found her friend cold and didn’t hug her back anywhere near as warmly as usual.

“Please go through” Sharon commanded pointing to the living room.

Wendy did as she was told now fearful she had done something to really upset Sharon. As Sharon came in to the room she said “look Sharon I don’t know what I have done but I am sorry and hope we are still friends.” She looked anxiously but Sharon ignored the look.

“Don’t be silly Wendy, of course we are still friends still but I am just so cross that you let Daniel take the blame when you were responsible for his lapse, at least that is what you put in your text message.”

Wendy now realized what the problem was. Perhaps she was silly to have told Sharon but she thought it might be a good reason for a nice playful spanking. Little did she know Sharon had been looking for this exact kind of opportunity. She enjoyed the lovemaking as Wendy was very attentive to her needs, pressing all the right buttons, and responsive as well. She missed the element of control though, spanking someone until she decided to stop, and for reasons she decided. Like with Daniel. She had great sex this way but reckoned she could manoeuvre both.

“Tell me why you didn’t admit it was your fault as well?”

“I thought Daniel liked to be spanked and would be happy.”

“It earned him a discipline spanking, not a fun one, and therefore he also gets the cane from me when he gets home.”

Wendy blushed as remembered being told that would happen. “Well now you know surely you can let him off the caning.”

Sharon pursed her lips before saying sharply “of course I can’t. Its discipline, not a game. If I let him off then next time he will argue he doesn’t deserve to be spanked and then what? Well?”

Wendy bowed her head and said a quiet but heartfelt “sorry.”

“Sorry” Sharon repeated loudly. “Sorry? Is that all you can say? Not I am so sorry and know I did wrong, didn’t think, and wish I had thought about it, and please teach me a lesson.”

Wendy looked up. Teach me a lesson. That sounded OK. “Yes Sharon, good idea, please do teach me a lesson.” Wendy smiled.

“You don’t understand Wendy. Daniel is undergoing a discipline spanking as we speak. What you deserve is the same. A discipline spanking.” Sharon glared at her friend waiting for her to say something.

Wendy bit her lip and asked quietly “by discipline what exactly do you mean Sharon?”

Sharon said in a deliberate tone “just that, a punishment spanking and no sex afterwards, just a spanking to teach you to think. A very hard spanking.”

Wendy scrunched up her face and thought for a moment. It meant a much harder spanking and no lovemaking, maybe a hug, but that would be it. Was it time for that she wondered? Maybe it would be no bad thing. Daniel still got excited at the thought of a discipline spanking. Maybe she would as well. She would only be getting what Daniel got. She made her mind up. “OK Sharon, I need to be disciplined.”

Sharon was elated but didn’t show it. This was at least the first stage.

“Right, well I am pleased you have taken that decision. Take your skirt and knickers off please and put them neatly on the chair over there.”

Sharon watched as Wendy removed the clothes below her waist and eyed her friend closely as she folded them and carefully put them on the chair as directed. Now another important stage. She said sternly “Right my girl, face the wall with your hands on your head. You have seen Daniel do it often enough.”

Wendy nodded her head and without even a word she walked over to the wall, put her hands on her head, her feet as close as she could to the wall, and touched her nose to the wall. Perfectly. As though she had practiced it. Sharon would have to remember to ask her later.

“No moving Wendy” Sharon instructed and when satisfied Wendy understood she started to pull out the chair she usually used for spankings and placed the hairbrush within easy reach. Then she sat down, looked at her watch, and was determined that Wendy would spend the full 15 minutes facing the wall. Thinking time she hoped. Maybe time for Wendy to condition herself to the fact this will be her first discipline spanking.

The time went slowly for Wendy but by the end she understood why Daniel was happy when it was over even with the spanking to come. She did think that maybe at 39 years old she was far too old for a discipline spanking but knew she wasn’t going to object. Spanking was part of her life now, and discipline was not so very different she supposed.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

  She was getting excited at the prospect in fact.

Eventually Sharon issued the order “right Wendy, come here please.”

Wendy turned, lowered her now aching arms, and walked smartly over to Sharon who as usual just patted her knee and Wendy knew to place herself across her lap, hands on the floor to balance, her dangling legs in view when she looked under the chair, and Sharon’s hand was rubbing her bottom, getting ready. Soon enough the hand was raised and brought down hard on the bare bottom presented so beautifully across Sharon’s lap.

Sharon spanked Wendy as she would spank Daniel when he earned it for doing something wrong. Firmly. On alternate bottom cheeks for the first several dozen spanks before landing a dozen on the same spot on the same bottom cheek only to repeat the stinging spanks on the other bottom cheek, knowing towards the end of each dozen the stinging would be tough to take. After a few rounds of that the spanking would move to the tops of her legs where the stinging was even more intense.

Wendy already knew this spanking was different to any other she had received so far. None of the chat, nor the friendly rubbing of her inner thigh, nor the brushing of her pussy which she found so delightful. Instead this was just a constant stream of spanks and she knew Sharon could continue like this for a long time. A very long time.

Wendy was already squirming around on Sharon’s lap, her legs juggling about showing Sharon she was really hitting home, well before Sharon stopped using her hand and started to use the hairbrush. There was no special introduction. Just a crisp “this is going to hurt more than usual but just don’t forget it is well eared my girl.”

Sharon was right. Wendy gasped at the first spank with the paddle brush and then with every spank after that. The pain was all consuming. The spanks weren’t particularly hard. Firm for sure, but the effect was caused by the quite deliberate pattern of spanks, concentrating on the same spot time after time, just like with her hand but of course worse.

“I hope you are learning my girl” Sharon said unsympathetically. Wendy hardly heard. She was sobbing too much, tears flooding down her cheeks, knowing only that this was the worst spanking she had ever ever received and Sharon was doing none of the nice things to her. So now she knew what discipline meant, and it hurt.

When eventually Sharon decided she had thrashed the 39 year old enough she placed the brush on Wendy’s back and her hand on her bottom, and waited. Waited for Wendy to calm down and to realize the spanking was over.

When that moment arrived Sharon ordered “right, another 15 minutes facing the wall, and think about what you did and focus on making sure you won’t be so selfish again.”

Wendy did as she was told and for 5 minutes was still sobbing as she faced the wall. Sharon went in to the kitchen to make some dinner, and replay the spanking in her mind, conscious of how aroused she was, how wet, reveling in the control she had just exerted over her friend, but she also hoped Wendy will want to repeat the experience. She had spanked Wendy only as hard as she had spanked Daniel time and again, and Wendy had seen those spankings. Now she knew what it was like. Daniel would have an erection by now, would start to enjoy the soreness of his bottom, and be looking forward to spending time alone in his bedroom. He was respectful, waiting to be told he could go. She wondered how Wendy was feeling, sexually.

What happened next though took even Sharon by surprise. She was aware of Wendy entering the kitchen and turned to see her still naked below the waist but with a smile now, her face tear stained and unwashed but definitely a smile.

To add to the gall she said “I so need you to love me now. I am so needing you and I have looked at that wall long enough haven’t I?””

Sharon was furious. This was not the reaction she expected from someone prepared to accept her authority. She was so mad at Wendy she grabbed the long handled wooden spoon on the shelf and told Wendy in no uncertain way “turn around and grab the chair my girl. I will not have you disobey me so grossly.”

“Noooo no nooooo no please, good girl good girl good girl, I’ll be a good girl” Wendy pleaded as she was shoved towards the chair.

“I will not have you disobey me when under discipline. I won’t let Daniel do it and I won’t accept it from you. Do you understand” Sharon snapped.

“But I have done everything you asked. I just found facing the wall too boring. That’s all.”

“Too boring eh? I’ll give you boring.”

Wendy kept her eye on the wooden spoon, slowly realizing Sharon actually intended using it, on her.

“Turn around now” she commanded irately.

Wendy’s mouth opened but nothing came out. Still eyeing the wooden spoon, with such a long handle, she turned slowly, bent over, and grabbed the chair, saying “please Sharon, I’m so sorry, really really sorry.”

Sharon ignored the plea, tapped Wendy’s bottom a couple of times, and then landed a hard spank on her already very red and sore bottom. Wendy shrieked but held on. Sharon spanked her on the other bottom cheek just as hard. Wendy bent her knees showing the extent of the pain but again held on. Sharon landed four more in quick succession. Still Wendy took each spank with a shriek of pain, but an acceptance now of Sharon’s control over her.

Sharon said slowly but deliberately “you will face the wall here for 15 minutes. Do you understand” and between each of those last three words so she spanked Wendy with the spoon on each bottom cheek, making Wendy shriek again with each spank.

Without a word but sobbing deep chest heaving sobs she went to the wall in the kitchen and stood there with her nose again touching the wall. The sobbing didn’t stop until the 15 minutes were almost up. Sharon worked away making dinner ignoring the sobs, but looking across at the woman she had just beaten so thoroughly, smiling at the sight of the now bruised   bottom and enjoying the sobbing sound, thrilled but so different from when Daniel was suffering by a discipline spanking. This was a woman she felt aroused by, attracted to.

Wendy wasn’t just sobbing. She was thinking. She now knew what a discipline spanking was like, and got through it. She knew Sharon enjoyed giving this type of spanking, and equally knew Sharon gave her a message today. If she wanted the relationship to continue she was sure Sharon will now insist upon disciplinary control, the right to decide when she will be spanked in future, maybe even rules that she will need to keep to and would break at her peril.

This wasn’t a surprise to Wendy. Indeed she had thought that the moment would have to arrive, and now it had. She wasn’t sure how she would react, not until she went in to the kitchen without permission and the spanking with the wooden spoon. It was so unexpected. Exhilarating. Just told she was going to be spanked and have no say in the decision. A naughty 39 year old woman told she is going to be spanked. It was whilst she received that spanking she knew she wanted to give Sharon the control her friend so clearly wanted. It was then she felt alive as she was spanked and realised she was becoming aroused, wet, wanting Sharon to take her there and then but knowing she wouldn’t. Even that was spine-tingling.

Sharon shook Wendy out of her thoughts with the instruction “go and wash and get dressed, then come back for dinner.”

Wendy nodded and went quickly to the bathroom where she looked in the mirror and again sobbed as she madly rubbed her bottom. She had never been so sore. She washed her face and a few minutes later felt better, and even smiled at herself at the thought of having been disciplined, at 39 years old.

She made her way downstairs, went in to the kitchen, waited for Sharon to look at her and said in a truly sincere tone, meaning every word, “I’m so sorry Sharon. I won’t do it again.” She waited.

It didn’t take long. Sharon opened her arms and Wendy fell into them, there were more tears, and Sharon hugged her telling her “it was done now, just be good in future.”

“I will” she replied.

The hugs continued. Wendy took a deep breath and asked “ no lovemaking hey ?” with a smile.

“No Wendy. Believe me I am so aroused by spanking you, but it won’t be right, not after a discipline spanking.”

“Can’t I give you a thank you though?”

Sharon look inquisitively, wondering what Wendy meant. Next moment Wendy guided Sharon to a chair and sat her down, kneeled between her legs, and helped Sharon remove her knickers. Sharon knew what Wendy had in mind and said “nice idea Wendy, but I won’t return the pleasure.”

“No problem Sharon. I want to accept your discipline, be under your control, so giving you pleasure and getting none back is something I expect to become a natural result of me being naughty.”

Sharon eagerly helped Wendy remove her knickers and held the back of Wendy’s head as she quickly started to lick her pussy, kissing her inner thighs then returning her tongue to her pussy, licking her, sucking her, flicking her clit, getting pleasure from the groans she drew from her dominant friend. Finally a long drawn out gasp followed Sharon’s orgasm.

Wendy looked up at her friend still not expecting any return favour but just happy about their new relationship.

Sharon looked at Wendy and said “so I will give you some rules to keep. We will still have our playful spankings but I intend to be strict with you so you can also expect a good number of discipline spankings. You do know I enjoy dishing out discipline spankings?”

“Yes Sharon, I do” she said rubbing her bottom again. “That’s Ok because it turned me on as well.” She smiled, then asked seriously. “Would you mind if I addressed you as Miss Harrison when under discipline?”

“You might say that by mistake when the kids are here.”

“I’ll take the risk. You know it’s kind of exciting and I just would like to show you proper respect.”

“Then do it.”

“Can I please be dismissed Miss Harrison so I can go to my room.”

“Hhhmm, well yes you can. I have a spare vibrator if you like. It’s in my bottom drawer, the blue one."

“Yes please. If that’s really OK with you that is?”

“Yes it is” Sharon said laughing but trying to be serious. She was really enjoying herself now.

“Thank you.”

Wendy went upstairs and spent the next twenty minutes with the vibrator and bringing herself to three orgasms.

By the time she returned to the kitchen she was fully recovered and laughing when talking to Sharon. The phone rang. It was Francis.

“Can we come over Mum H?” Francis asked.

“How’s Daniel?” Sharon asked.

“He’s fine” she replied and Daniel shouted from across the room “I’m fine Mum, it was a hard spanking but I earned it” followed by a laugh.

“OK then come on over. I will take the cushions off the chairs.”

“Thanks Mum” Daniel shouted and even from across the room Sharon could tell her son was being suitably sarcastic.

Sharon looked at Wendy and said in to the phone “don’t forget Daniel you get nine strokes when you get here.”

“Sure thing Mum” he said, and Sharon thought he didn’t sound too unhappy about it and didn’t know that at that moment with the reminder of the caning to come his erection returned, which Francis saw as he was still naked below the waist.

When Sharon put the phone down she turned to Wendy and said “and you get nine when they leave.”

Wendy put her hand on her mouth and gasped but she also felt an extra tingle between her legs. Yes, she was going to enjoy being subject to Sharon’s discipline. The lack of control, the sudden instruction she was to be spanked. 39 years old and subject to discipline, not many that age will suffer that, or enjoy it. She felt elated.

Sharon laughed and added “at least once I have caned you your discipline will be over so we can go to bed afterwards, how does that sound?”

“Fantastic Miss Harrison” Wendy said and reckoned even knowing she was going to be caned wasn’t all bad now.

 

This is Part 5 in the series, the first was His Wish so please read ther series. 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments