Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something New, Something Red

"Samantha agrees to her first ever spanking"

22
5 Comments 5
23.6k Views 23.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
Samantha stood with her nose pressed against the wall and with her hands placed firmly above her head. She could hear several voices behind her and knew that they belonged to friends of Janet.

Samantha and Janet had met several weeks earlier. Samantha was twenty-one-years-old and was at a party when thirty-four-year-old Janet arrived. They started chatting to each other and although there was quite an age gap between them they decided to meet up the following weekend. That meeting ended with them both together in Janet’s bed for a night of orgasmic love making.

They continued to go out together meeting each other's friends and becoming closer and closer. Janet though had kept one secret back from Samantha. She found giving a girlfriend a spanking prior to love making gave her even better orgasms.

Samantha had always been a well behaved young lady and, in fact, had never once been spanked. Many of her friends had been spanked, and she had even watched some of them being spanked, but she only ever saw it as discipline and not the foreplay to lovemaking.

As their relationship continued to blossom Samantha noticed that Janet would often tell her off. Initially she supposed that it was their age gap and she thought nothing of it. She even normally agreed that she might have spoken too sharply to Janet and so the retort was justified. She didn't even mind the time when Janet gave her a light smack on her bottom. In fact she quite enjoyed it although had always been more inclined to be the one who gave the smack.

Janet however knew the time would have to come when she told Samantha about her desire to add discipline to their relationship.

When Janet did raise the subject with Samantha she invited her over for supper and as they were on the second glass of wine Janet asked, "Do you know what the S&M scene is?"

Samantha was quite taken aback by the question. She was embarrassed as she had had thoughts about exactly that before now. However remembering that Janet had smacked her bottom just a few days earlier she replied tentatively, "I have heard about the S&M scene but do not know anybody in it."

Janet took a deep breath and then explained, "I have been involved for several years. I find it quite exciting in fact.”

Samantha was intrigued. She reminded herself that she had sometimes even wondered what it would have been like to spank someone. She often recalled those times that she had watched friends being spanked and even joked with her friends once they had recovered a bit about whether she should deal with them if they were naughty in future. It had never gone beyond the joking phase however.

Samantha took another sip of wine before asking, "So do you enjoy being spanked?"

Janet didn't answer immediately. She kept a calm voice as she answered diplomatically, "Other people agree with me that actually a stinging bottom is something that is quite erotic."

Samantha was surprised by the comment as it wasn’t within her experience. She explained, "I have watched quite a few friends being spanked. I don't think I recall any of them saying that they were aroused. In fact I seem to recall that every single one of them was crying uncontrollably and spent several minutes rubbing their bottoms and several hours unable to sit down. Of course in most cases the spanking wasn't just with a hand. It often involved a wooden backed hairbrush."

Janet continued tactfully. "Well I agree that tears are normally involved. However most adults I know say that once the pain has subsided a bit and after some serious kissing and cuddling that the pain has made them more aroused."

Samantha thought about the comment but wasn't convinced. She asked in a surprised tone, "So is that what this party is going to be about?"

Janet smiled. "Well quite a few of those going will end up having their bare bottoms spanked. Some will also be spanked with a hairbrush or paddle whilst others will be given the cane." Janet looked at Samantha carefully to gauge her response to that bold statement.

Samantha thought that maybe she would get the chance to someone a spanking or even a paddling or the cane. "So who decides who will give you the spanking?" Samantha asked inquisitively.

Janet explained, "Well everyone goes in pairs. So who is the dominant and who is the submissive partner is known before they get there."

Samantha was wide-eyed when she asked the question, "Well if we go together we haven't even discussed that."

Janet decided now was the time to be clearer. She put her hand on top of Samantha's and was pleased to see that she did not withdraw it. With increasing confidence she explained, "Over the last couple of weeks I have been trying to work out whether you would be submissive. I have told you off more and more sternly and you have not objected. I've even smacked you on the bottom albeit lightly and again you did not object." Janet waited a few moments before adding, "All of that is normally a sign that you have wondered what it might be like to be spanked.”

Samantha did have to admit to himself, albeit silently, that she had found being told off by Janet quite erotic. She had gone home quite a few times even after making love and given herself another organism picturing herself across Janet’s lap. When with Janet she had often looked at her lap and it was that picture that she also took with her to bed several times.

Janet could see that Samantha was thinking about what she had said tenderly but with a stern tone. "I’m not trying to push you into anything or make you feel uncomfortable. It's just that I can see that you do have submissive tendencies which is one of the reasons I love you so much."

Samantha blushed as she said thoughtfully, "In fact when you first asked me about S&M I pictured myself being the one giving the spanking but even as we talked it just didn’t get me aroused." She added, “Not as much as I feel aroused now you talk about me being the submissive.”

Janet smiled a maternal smile, “I think you'll find that is an indication of tendencies towards being submissive. Tell me though. Did you have any fantasies about being submissive over the last few weeks?"

Samantha was impressed with how well Janet had got to know her. “I think you know that I have had thoughts like that," Samantha conceded blushing.

"Like I said, Samantha, you show several traits of being submissive. I think the big question is whether you would be aroused if you were given a spanking."

Samantha asked wide-eyed, "Are you suggesting that you give me a spanking now?"

Janet smiled. "Oh I think if I gave you a spanking now it would be more like a discipline spanking. However, if I gave you a spanking at the party then you would know if you really were aroused.”

Samantha swallowed hard and asked in a careful tone, "Do I have to decide now"?

Janet looked relaxed as she replied, "You don't have to decide now." She gave another smile and added, "But you do have to agree to come to bed with me now."

Samantha smiled and said, "No problem there, Janet.”

That was two days ago. Samantha had since agreed to come to the party as Janet's submissive.

Samantha had dressed in her favourite pink vest top and very short white skirt. It was hot out and she had bare legs. She smiled as she saw Janet was in a dark red vest top and a longer white skirt and also had bare legs.

As Samantha stood with her nose pressed against the wall she thought about what had already happened at the party. She wasn’t the first to have her nose pressed against the wall. There had already been two women and two men before her. All four had separately stood where she stood and all had been naked. Just as her clothes were folded on a nearby chair so their clothing had been removed leaving their bare bodies on show. Of course that meant their bare bottoms were also on show.

Samantha remembered how each man and woman had been led away from the wall. The dominant partner stood behind the submissive. In each case at this party the dominant was a woman. Where the submissive was also a woman the dominant took one of the submissives nipples between her thumb and finger, squeezed until the submissive gasped, and then pulled by her nipple so she followed her albeit gasping at each step. The men were grabbed firmly by their penis and ball sac and just like the submissive women gasped as they took each step.

So Samantha was already conditioned to having her nipple squeezed and led away by Janet.

Samantha was not sure where she would be spanked. She had assumed it would be in private. However both women and one of the men were spanked at the far end of the room with everyone watching and seemingly enjoying what they saw.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

At the end of the spanking the crying submissive was led out of the room by her nipple or his penis and taken upstairs. It was over half-an-hour before they returned and each time the submissive was smiling albeit was still naked and had tear-streamed-faces and unkempt hair.

One woman though was led by her nipple out of the room and upstairs. She also returned still naked and looking as unkempt as the others and so Samantha assumed she was dealt with privately.

Samantha could not work out what she would prefer although assumed the choice would not be hers in any case. Did she want to be spanked in front of everyone when it would be her first ever spanking? She reckoned not but would not argue with Janet whichever decision she made. One thing she did know, however, was that the thinking process was turning her on. She was feeling aroused by the prospect of getting spanked and even thought she was now more aroused when thinking about being spanked in public. That surprised her, in fact.

In the event Samantha did not have to wait long to learn her fate. She felt Janet’s sweet breath behind her and her hand slide along her bare skin until her finger and thumb clasped her nipple. She gasped as Janet squeezed hard.

“Come with me, girl,” Janet ordered as she pulled gently.

Samantha ceded control to Janet just as the other submissives had done to their dominant partners. She kept her hands on her head and was led towards the far end of the room. She felt quivers rush around her vagina as she realised she too was going to be disciplined in front of everyone else at the party.

Janet sat on the chair and whilst still steering Samantha by her nipple guided her across her lap.

Samantha lowered her full weight across Janet’s lap and as her head fell towards the floor she had a close-up view of the back of Janet’s legs as well as her own on the far side of the chair. She gasped at the realisation her bottom was perched across Janet’s lap. Her very bare and unprotected bottom. Her vagina still fluttered as she became more and more aroused though by her submissive position. Never had she thought that being submissive could be so erotic.

Janet placed her hand on Samantha’s bottom and rubbed in circles. She looked at Samantha’s bottom with relish. She had spanked so many bottoms over the years but she reckoned Samantha’s was particularly spankable.

Samantha kept looking at the backs of Janet’s legs. She felt Janet’s hand rubbing her bottom and knew that her first ever spanking was now just moments away. Would she regret agreeing to be spanked? She would find out very soon.

Janet raised her hand and brought her open palm down hard on Samantha’s near bottom cheek and savoured the gasp it produced. So as she spanked her open palm down on Samantha’s other bottom cheek she expected the same gasp and got it. As she proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks so she heard Samantha let out gasp after gasp.

Samantha coped well enough with the first few spanks. She let out gasps each time but after all she was being spanked and it hurt. However as the spanks continued she found the stinging intensifying. It was becoming harder to cope rather than easier. She assumed that was because the stinging lasted longer and longer after each spank and that as the pain lingered longer than the time between each spank so the stinging after one spank merged with the stinging caused by the next spank.

Janet continued to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks but once she saw Samantha’s bottom cheeks were a deep’ish pink hue she started to land spank after spank on the same bottom cheek which she knew would be even harder for Samantha to cope with. That was quickly evidenced by the louder and louder gasps coming from Samantha.

Samantha looked to her side and saw the legs of several women standing close-by and could make out some of the things being said. They chatted between themselves on how it was right that such a naughty bottom needed to be spanked but that at least ‘she’ was taking the spanking well. That made Samantha even more intent to stay across Janet’s lap and take every spank she wanted to give her.

Janet stopped spanking for a moment but only to pick up the wooden backed hairbrush she had warned Samantha she would be using. She remembered the look of panic on Samantha’s face when she told her but she had managed to calm her down by explaining that it was a common enough implement in spanking circles.

Samantha felt the two light taps on her bottom and knew they weren’t given by Janet’s hand. It had to be the hairbrush she told herself. She took a deep breath as she knew the spanks to come would be much harder than the hand spanks she had been given so far.

When the first spank landed with the hairbrush Samantha cried out and threw her head backwards. She knew the pain would be greater but had under-estimated by just how much. She wasn’t concerned about crying out as all the previous submissives had also cried out when an implement was used. However as the spanks continued so she could not stop herself squirming around on Janet’s lap and kicking her legs and crying as the pain became all encompassing.

Janet knew the squirming and kicking and tears would come. They always did once she started to use the hairbrush. She knew she could have gone more gently as it was Samantha’s first spanking but where was the fun in that? She wanted Samantha to cry and to make her bottom sting which would make the lovemaking afterwards so much better. It was a new experience for Samantha and Janet wanted to ensure it was memorable for all the right reasons. The pain was a by-product. Intense lovemaking was the prize.

Samantha dissolved into a crying blubbering child-like persona. The pain was awful yet she didn’t want it to stop. It hurt crazily but just as Janet had explained with the pain came swirls of flutters around her vagina. Not the same type of flutters as she got with finger or tongue sex but better. Much better in fact.

The spanks stopped as quickly as they had started. Janet lay the brush down and rubbed Samantha’s bottom as she cried with tears running down her face. Janet waited a short while before leaning down and again took Samantha’s nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezing, Janet ordered, “Let’s go, girl. I need to be thanked properly for spanking you.”

Samantha gasped again as she reacted to the pain of her squeezed nipple but following Janet’s direction eased herself up and stood facing Janet as she continued to squeeze her nipple. She was still crying from the spanking let alone the pain from having her nipple squeezed so firmly. She heard the laughing voices behind her and knew those watching had enjoyed themselves whilst all she wanted to do was rub her bottom.

“Follow me,” Janet ordered. “No rubbing,” she added firmly.

Samantha did as she was told and as Janet tugged her nipple Samantha obediently followed her out of the room and upstairs to a bedroom.

Janet closed the bedroom door and letting go of Samantha’s nipple ordered, “Get on the bed and wait for me.”

Samantha was still crying as she lay on her side on the bed and watched Janet start to undress.

Janet pulled her vest top over her head and her full breasts stood proudly with her taut nipples.

Samantha looked at her own nipples and saw they were taut as well telling her how aroused she was by the spanking.

Janet’s skirt was pushed down to the floor and her knickers followed. She stood up and looked down at the naked Samantha before easing herself down on to the bed and pulling Samantha towards her.

Janet gave Samantha a hard stare and said sternly, “Make sure I cum, my girl,” before leaning forward and kissing Samantha on the lips.

Samantha eagerly kissed and sucked Janet’s nipples and worked her lips down her tummy and towards her pussy lips just as Janet was doing the same to her. They were both breathing heavily as they helped the other towards an orgasm better than either had had so far when making love together.

When they cuddled after their orgasms Samantha asked, “Do I have to wait for the next party for a spanking?”

Janet smacked Samantha’s bottom and said firmly, “You only have to wait until the next time you snap at me.”

Samantha was sold on being spanked. She smiled even as her bottom stung and she happily opened her mouth to entice Janet’s tongue inside again and gasped happily as their tongues entwined. This was a new experience for Samantha but one that she wanted to have time and again and she knew Janet was the woman she wanted to do it with. 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments