Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanked for Speeding

"In some areas, speeding is more frowned upon than others..."

33
10 Comments 10
57.6k Views 57.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
The road gently curved to the right, a long ribbon of black-grey asphalt twisting through the big trees. Bored already--the thought of another visit to her Grandmother’s wasn’t a good one--she turned up the radio. It was a long drive.

She rubbed herself on the outside of her jeans, teasing herself, to help with the boredom.

The hood of a white car flashed by, most of the car hidden in the trees. She didn’t think about it, until she saw the car pull out behind her. Her stomach dropped. Was it a cop? Crap. She couldn’t afford another ticket. This one might cost her her license, and she couldn’t live without it.

A flicker of blue and red filled the rear view mirror. Crap crap crap crap.

Her heart in the back of her throat, she slowed the car and pulled over to the side of the road. She hoped he’d go around her but knew he wouldn’t. Crap. He slowed, pulling over behind her.

Seeing a little dirt road just ahead, she turned onto it. After maybe forty feet, she stopped and turned off the car. The tiny dirt road disappeared into the weeds and trees not twenty feet in front of her--it looked like it hadn’t been used in years.

The white and green police car pulled up behind her, the lights still flickering. She closed her eyes, breathing deep. I can handle this. I’ve talked my way out of so many before.  Seeing him climb out of the police car, she bit her lip as a little zing went through her body. He was tall, with nice shoulders and a flat stomach. A chiseled face carried a day or two of scruff. He carefully put on his hat, covering most of his dark, short hair in the process. She had a thing for uniforms.

Wanting him to see her chest, she unbuttoned her blouse further. This is going to be easy, she thought. Just a country bumpkin of a cop. He’d forget about the ticket and smile about it later.

His knuckles tapped on her window. She lowered it.

In her best, sweet voice, and with a big smile, she said, “Hi, officer. Was I doing something wrong?”

“Yes, ma’am, you were speeding. Rather excessively, too. Didn’t you see the 45 sign back there?” His words conveyed his tight anger.

Uh oh. “No, sir, I’m sorry, I didn’t.” She arched her back, so he could see her sweet cleavage. Impossibly, he ignored it.

“There’s a high school up ahead. It’s not a safe place to exceed the speed limit.”

“I’m...I’m sorry, officer.”

“You should be. License and registration, please.”

She dug into her glove box, searching for it. She could feel his impatience rising. Finally she found her registration, and handed it to him with her license.

Without a word, he walked back to his car, his boots crunching in the gravel.

She waited, heart pounding. Would all her tickets show up on his computer? Thank God she’d talked her way out of at least three. And that one cop, well it had taken a bit more than talking, but it was still a ticket she didn’t get. Hmm, maybe I should offer that to him.

After a forever, he climbed out of his car and walked back towards her. He looked more disgruntled than before. She swallowed hard.

“Your driving record is deplorable. 46 in school zone?”

“I... I...” She didn’t know what to say. She closed her eyes and gathered her courage.

Looking up, she searched his sunglasses, hopefully finding his eyes. “Sir, is there anything we could do besides a ticket? I promise I’ll be more careful, from now on.” She looked blatantly at his crotch, so close outside her open window, then back to the sunglasses.

He stared at her, unflinching. Like he was thinking about it.

“Oh, it would take a great deal more than that.”

Progress. “Ummmm. What would that be, officer?”

“Applying my belt to your ass might do it.” His voice was even and smooth as he said it. Smooth as glass.

Her mind spun. Did he mean spanking me? No way.

He flipped open his ticket book and started writing. She thought about losing her license. Having to tell her boss she couldn’t drive anymore. Would he fire her?

“Please, sir. Isn’t there another way?”

“I’m afraid not. You’re a habitual speeder. Eight tickets in the last year? And how many have you talked your way out of?”

She didn’t want to answer that. She tried another smile up at him, but felt how weak it was.

He stopped writing. “It’s your choice, ma’am. A hard lashing with my belt...or the ticket.” He stared at her for a long, long moment. “I won’t be gentle. You need to learn a lesson.”

After another long moment, the scratch of the pen started again.

“Okay.” It came out of her mouth like a squeak. She couldn’t believe she’d said it.

“Okay, what?”

“I’ll take the spanking.”

“I told you, this won’t be some playful spanking like your boyfriend gives you. This will be a lashing. You will feel it for days which is just what you need.” His hand reached in the window, and lifted her chin up so she had to look at those damn, dark glasses. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Are you choosing the belt or the ticket?”

For the first time, she looked at his belt. It was wide, at least two inches, and looked thick, dark brown and aged. How much would it hurt?

“Your belt, sir.”

He let go of her chin, opened her car door and gently wrapped his strong hand around her arm, above the elbow. His fingers felt like steel. Like she weighed nothing, he pulled her out of the car and spun her around, pressing her against the roof of the car.

Insistent but not harsh, he pulled one hand behind her back and the hard edge of metal pressed against her wrist. Click. Click. One wrist was cuffed. Like he’d done it a thousand times, he pulled her other arm behind her back and cuffed her wrists together. These were real cuffs, tight and hard against her skin. No way out until he decided to let her.

He spun her around and took off his glasses. Green eyes. Intense. She couldn’t breathe.

“This is your last chance. Are you sure you don’t want the ticket?”

“No, sir. Your belt, please.”

A little, wicked smile crossed his lips. “Okay. You asked for it.”

His hand slipped down to the front of her jeans. So near her pussy. He unbuttoned the top button of her jeans.

“What are you doing?” She tried to wiggle away, but one hand on her hip ended that.

“You didn’t think you’d get to keep your jeans on, did you? This will be on your bare ass.”

“No, please, you can’t.” Despite her plea, she didn’t try to get away. She realized she wanted this. No, deserved it. Needed to be punished.

His hand unbuttoned another button, then two more. His fingertips brushed against her, so close to her pussy. He didn’t bother with the last button. After pulling her away from the car, he used both hands to pull down her jeans to her ankles. She thought her light blue panties would follow, but instead he marched her around the door of the car, towards the hood. Her jeans around her ankles, she shuffled and almost fell, but his strong hand kept her upright like gravity had taken the day off.

Without a word, he pushed her thighs against the side of the car, then her body forward, until she was pressed flat against the hood of the car, her nipples feeling the heat from the engine. She looked back, and saw him taking off his belt out of the corner of her eye. Oh shit. It was suddenly all very real. Too real.

His hand reached up the back of her thong and gripped tight. His other hand pressed the cuffs into her lower back, pinning her in place. He pulled her panties away from her ass. The soft fabric pressed hard against her pussy. With a loud rip, her panties tore. He pulled them off her, the soft silk sliding over her pussy.

Rudely, without warning, a finger pushed into her pussy. She gasped loudly and he heard it. His chuckle sent a shiver up her spine.

“You’re nearly dripping. I bet you won’t be in a minute or two.”

His finger disappeared. She missed it.

A car went by. Oh my God. Here she was, bent over in the middle of nowhere, her ass and pussy exposed to the world. She tried to move, to get away, but one hand in her back stopped that. She wondered if they could see anything from the road.

The soft leather of his belt rubbed across her ass. It was suddenly hard to breathe. She closed her eyes. Knew it was going to hurt.

“Let’s see. Twenty-two over the limit. I think twenty-two should do it.”

He moved close to her ear. Whispered in it, “If you stand up, I’m afraid we’ll have to start over. Keep that ass up high for me. You are going to please me, aren’t you?”

Unable to speak, she nodded.

Then he was gone. She realized the belt wasn’t rubbing her a---

Crack.

Her body arched. She half lifted from the hood of the car, then collapsed back down. It hurt, but not that bad.  I can take this. I’ll show him.

Crack. Crack.

“Get that ass up. Earn your stripes.”

She couldn’t help it. She had to please him.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

She didn’t even know his name. Straining up on the tips of her toes, she arched up for him.

Crack.

This one struck low, where her ass met her thighs. It burned. She cried out. Suddenly wasn’t so sure she could take it.

Crack.

Same spot, low and wicked.

Crack. Crack.

The first one was across the center of her ass, the second low--lower even than the one before--cracking into the top of her thighs. She cried out again, louder.

Another car drove by. She didn’t care. Her world shrunk down to his belt and her ass. Him and her.

Crack.

The pain of her ass filled her. White pain, pure and beautiful. She realized she wanted more. Arched up for him.

Crack.

Low again. She half-screamed. A tear slipped down the side of her face.

Crack.

It was hurting now. The skin on her ass throbbed. She panted, her body sweating and sweating, her ass feeling like it was roasting in the country air.

Crack. Crack.

What number was it? God, she had no idea. Didn’t think she would make it.

Crack. Crack.

Another low one, on her thighs. It burned and burned.

Crack.

Tears ran now. With a shudder, she cried.

Crack.

He was grunting, putting his all into punishing her.

Crack.

“Five more,” he said. “Lift up. Earn it.”

She had to please him. Really had no choice. Crying, hurting, she lifted her sore ass up for him.

Crack.

“If I so much as see one ticket in the next six months appear on that record of yours, me and my belt will be making a visit to that fancy apartment building of yours.”

Crack.

She screamed, her body shaking and shaking.

“Yes, I think you’re beginning to learn your lesson. Arch that ass up. Please me.”

Crack.

She lost herself in the pain. It filled her. She couldn’t even remember her own name.

“I don’t think you’ll be sitting for days.”

Crack.

Low and hard. On the tops of her thighs. She lay there limp, taking what she deserved.

“One more. Arch up.”

She couldn’t. Tried to tell him she couldn’t. Barely a mumble slipped past her lips.

“Don’t make me give you more. Arch up. Please me.”

It took all she had in her. Every ounce of courage and desire to please him. She knew it was going to hurt and hurt bad. She shifted her legs, then pushed up on her toes and offered her poor ass to him.

“Please,” she said, but it was only a whisper.

“Good girl.”

CRACK.

She cried. Let everything pour out of her. Felt his hand rubbing her ass. It hurt. And she loved it. Needed it. His hand rubbed up her back, comforting her.

He lifted her chin, made her look back at him. “Did you learn your lesson? Will you be speeding down my road again?”

She shook her head ‘no’.

“That’s a good girl.” His hand gently rubbed back down her spine. Ran lightly across her sore, sore ass. He cupped one cheek and squeezed.

“Oooowwww...please....”

His other hand rubbed her other cheek. He spread her cheeks, and she knew he was looking at her asshole. Knew, too, that she wouldn’t stop him from doing anything to her. She wanted him. Wanted his cock deep inside her pussy. Wanted him bad.

As if reading her mind, one finger slid across her asshole and down to her pussy. He pushed it inside her, deep. She cried out, a different, lower cry this time.

“Still wet. Naughty, naughty.”

His finger pushed in and out. She arched up again, spreading her feet as wide as she could in her jeans, giving him full access to anything he wanted.

A wet fingertip came out of her pussy. He pushed lower, towards her clit. Made it wet with her own juices. He took her clit between his finger and thumb and rubbed it. She spread even wider. Damn it felt good.

His other hand rubbed her sore ass.

“Damn you have a fine ass. And it looks even better red and striped.”

He leaned forward, close to her ear. “Part of you liked that.” It wasn’t a question.

His finger and thumb left her clit. Two fingertips played with the opening of her pussy, teasing her.

“Next time, I’ll give you double whatever you’re over the limit.”

She knew then she’d be speeding down this road a great deal. Every chance she got.

Two fingers pushed into her pussy, deep. It felt so good. He pumped them in and out. Fucked her with them, one leg pressing against the back of her thigh and sore ass. She wanted him. Wanted to know if he was hard. She reached back with her cuffed hands and found his hard cock through his slacks. Yes, big and hard.

“Please...” she managed.

“Please what?” he asked.

“Please fuck me.”

He chuckled. “No, that would only encourage you to speed more.”

She moaned, needing him so bad.

Still his fingers pumped and pumped, faster and faster. Her body reacted, her hips arching up and against him, wanting him deeper and deeper. She was close to coming. So close. He went faster and faster. She moaned, long and deep. She felt herself start to shake--

His fingers disappeared. He stepped away from her.

She moaned, pushing her ass back, desperate for his fingers, his cock, anything.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you come, did you?”

Her body shook as she slid down the side of the car, to the grass below, on her knees. Her ass touched her jeans around her ankle, and she let out a little yelp and lifted up.

He turned her sideways, then facing him. He rubbed his cock, still in his pants, against her lips.

“You want it, don’t you? You want to please me.”

She could only nod.

His zipper slowly made its way down. She moved closer to him, wanting him, wanting to taste him. He pulled his cock out through his boxers and his pants. She was there, as close as she could get, taking the head into her mouth. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the taste of him. The smell of him.

One hand in her hair, he started fucking her mouth, in and out.

“Good girl. Suck on it. Don’t make me give you more with the belt.”

She took even more of him into her mouth, trying to get it all in. She couldn’t, but from his growl, she knew he liked it.

She imagined what she looked like; tears running down her face, her jeans around her ankles, her ass raw and whipped, and him still in his uniform, fucking her mouth. The thought made her even hotter.

“Next time I catch you, I’ll make you get my cock wet...”

He pumped faster and faster into her mouth. She kept her lips tight around his cock, wanting him to come in her. Wanting to taste him.

“And then I’ll bend you back over the hood of your car and fuck your ass.”

With one touch she could come. The merest brush against her clit would do it. She tried to move her hips, to find something to rub against.

Then other things mattered more. She heard him growl again. Felt his cock get even bigger and harder in her mouth. She opened her eyes, watching his cock pump into her mouth, faster and faster.

His hand pushed his cock even deeper into her mouth. A low, long moan escaped his lips and she felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat. She swallowed it eagerly and kept sucking and pumping her lips up and down his cock.

She wanted to please him. Wanted to suck his cock like no one else ever had.

Another spurt, much bigger. Still he pumped into her, dumping more and more of his seed into her throat. He held her head still, his body shaking. She ran her tongue across the bottom of his cock and earned another spurt in her mouth.

“It’s too much,” he said, pulling his cock out of her mouth. She leaned forward and licked the head of his cock and the come there. He chuckled and moved further away.

“Damn you're horny. I don’t think you’ve learned a thing.”

She looked up at him then, knowing there was come on her lips. She challenged him with her eyes. He simply smiled, like he knew he owned her.

After helping her up, he pulled her jeans up and patted her ass twice. It took her breath away in one quick gasp. He spun her around and uncuffed her hands. She rubbed her sore wrists.

Then she wanted something from him. She spun and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. It surprised him. He started to pull away, then chuckled and kissed her back. Pulling away from her, a wicked smile on his lips, he picked up her panties and rolled them into a tight tight ball.

“You won’t be going more than five miles over the limit after this, will you?”

She looked him right in the eyes and lied to him. “No, sir.”

He nodded, maybe knowing it was a lie. He pointed to her mouth and she opened it wide. His fingers pushed her panties--the ones she’d worn all day--into her mouth. Her own scent filled her mouth and nose.

Gently, his hands still so strong, he helped her back to the car and sat her in the seat. The raw skin of her ass cried out, causing her eyes to water. He gave her a quick kiss on her stretched lips.

“You be good.” The words carried a hidden threat that raced right to her clit. She looked at him and nodded.

He walked to his car and drove away. She sat there a long time, her ass hurting, her clit throbbing, wondering what just happened. Wanting it to happen again.

Published 
Written by 19Savant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments