Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Camp - Chapter 2

"The teachers get their bottoms spanked by their younger charges"

11
2 Comments 2
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Emma and Kate were still rubbing their bottoms and tears were still streaming out of their eyes as Dan and Lana were told to go to one of the blankets to give each other an orgasm before their spanking.

Miss East spoke to both Emma and Kate. She asked carefully, "You too both seemed to enjoy being spanked, although to be fair you didn't look as though you enjoyed the belt anywhere near as much. However, Miss Roberts and I would like to understand whether being spanked is something that we would find erotic. Would the two of you like to get your own back and give the two of us a spanking?"

Emma and Kate looked at each other in surprise. They were still rubbing their bottoms but suddenly the thought of getting revenge on the two teachers excited them both. After all they were both attractive women just a few years older than themselves and they could just as easily be their girlfriends instead of teachers. 

Emma replied smirking, "I must say that I would be more than happy to put one or both of you across my lap and give you a spanking, Miss."

Kate echoed Emma’s agreement. 

Miss East nodded her agreement and explained almost secretively, "Just about fifty yards away there is a hut. The four of us could go there. There are some chairs and beds and you could give us both a spanking."

There were groans coming from the blanket. Emma turned and saw Lana and Dan on the blanket in the sixty-nine position. Dan had his head between Lana's thighs and was eagerly licking and kissing her pussy lips. Lana had Dan's penis clasped between her lips and she was licking and kissing and sucking his very erect penis whilst caressing his ball sac. 

Miss Roberts looked at Miss East and said in a surprised tone, "I don't think this is the first time they've done that. She seems to be a master at giving a blow job. It was supposed to be a hand job."

Emma laughed and said, "Lana told me yesterday that she loves a mouthful of cum."

Miss Roberts shuddered at the comment. "Give me the sex juice from a woman's wet pussy any time."

"Come on girls," Miss East encouraged. She smiled at Miss Roberts and added, "If nothing else it makes me want to have a stinging bottom just to see whether your sex juice tastes even better than usual afterwards."

Emma and Kate took one last glance at Dan and Lana as they were bringing each other to orgasm before quickly putting their clothes back. Each gasped as the elastic of their knickers brushed against their sore bottoms. It brought smiles from the two teachers but both teenagers told themselves they would make the teacher’s pay for their smirks. 

The four of them made their way quickly around the corner and towards the hut. Emma and Kate were surprised to see it there but the two teachers knew of its existence.

Miss Roberts had a key and unlocked the front door. She closed it when they had all entered.

There was a small living room with a sofa, an armchair, a desk, and two upright chairs. Two doors led from the living room which the girls assumed were to the bedrooms.

Miss East turned to Emma and Kate and said, "If you are still up for it, girls, we would like you to give us both a spanking and then we will have tongue sex with each other in one of the bedrooms."

Emma pointed out, "You made us have tongue sex before the spanking, Miss. Why the difference with you?"

Miss East replied, blushing, "That was because we knew that the two of you were aroused by being spanked. Miss Roberts and I are not so sure and this would be a test to see if we find being spanking erotic.” 

Kate could see what Miss East was getting at. "So if we spank you both, and you go in to one of the bedrooms, can Emma and I go into the other bedroom and make out again without being disciplined?"

Miss East replied, "We were rather expecting that you would want to do that. Yes, you may."

Emma smiled and then put a stern look on face. "In that case I want both of you to be fully undressed.”

Both Miss East and Miss Roberts gasped at the firm instruction but as both were also feeling aroused they pulled their t-shirts up and over their heads and put them on the table. They then both unclipped their bras and sliding the straps down their arms caught them and put them on top of their vest tops. They both undid their belts and skirts and catching their knickers pushed both down to their ankles, stepping out of them, and placing those clothes with their others. They stood back up fully naked and looked at the two teenagers who they saw had grins on their faces. 

Emma and Kate enjoyed watching the two teachers undress. They had seen lots of their friend’s undress in the changing rooms and showers but this was rather different. Although the two teachers were only a few years older than themselves they were still seen as a different generation and rather older than themselves. So to see the two women standing there blushing, with their full breasts and taut nipples and with their pussy hair on show was so erotic. They also had the sense of being in charge which was a new and exciting feeling.

Emma and Kate both went to sit on the high backed chairs. Their shorts were so short they realised that the two naked teachers would be lying across their bare thighs. That was even sexier, Kate and Emma both thought.

"Get across our laps," Emma ordered.

The two teachers glanced at each other and then obeying Emma went and stood beside the respective girls. They of course knew that they were usually the ones sitting on the chairs watching the girls go across their laps. This was very different for the two teachers. They looked down at the two teenager’s laps and saw their bare thighs and as they lowered their full weight across Emma and Kate's supple skin so they looked under the chair and saw their legs on the far side. They also saw the upside down backs of Emma and Kate's legs which both teachers actually found erotic. Equally, when they felt the teenagers hand on their bare bottoms they felt quivers rushing through their vaginas.

Emma decided to lay down a rule. "I want you both to agree that if you try to get up or to even cover your bottom with your hand during the spanking that you will have to receive six strokes of the cane from each of us. That is intended to make sure that you stay in place and act the part of a naughty teenager whilst we act the part of the teacher."

Miss East and Miss Roberts squirmed around and looked at each other. The two teenagers could see the looks on their faces but then also saw that they both nodded to each other. 

"I agree," Miss East said.

"I agree as well," Miss Roberts added. 

Kate and Emma were smiling at each other as they rubbed the bare bottoms of the teacher across their lap. They nodded and raised their hands together and brought their open palms down on the bare bottom cheek. They enjoyed the momentary gasp that each teacher gave. They raised their hands again and brought their palms down on the other bare bottom cheek and again heard a brief gasp. Eager to punish the two teachers they had both spanked each other and watched enough other people being spanked to know that they had to keep on landing spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks turning the colour of those cheeks deeper and deeper shades of red. That’s what they happily did as they focussed on the bare bottoms as they turned deeper and deeper shades of red.

Miss East and Miss Roberts were able to glance at each other as they lay across each of the teenager’s laps.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

They were smiling even when they felt the palm of the teenager’s hands rubbing their bottom. They could even see the others bottom and the hand rubbing it. However, the first spank was a little bit of a shock to both of them. They had not expected to feel anything at all. However, the spank did leave a small stinging feeling. That stinging feeling intensified as spank after spank landed on alternate bottom cheeks.

Emma and Kate kept on spanking the teachers for several minutes. They were both revelling in the authority they had over the two teachers.

The two teachers were starting to think they may have misjudged just how erotic spanking was now that their bottoms were starting to sting quite so intensely. Equally, they knew that they had agreed not to get up and that if they did they would be caned. That certainly kept them in place.

Emma and Kate looked at each other, nodded, and started to land spanks on the same bottom cheek time and again. They landed maybe a dozen spanks on one bottom cheek before landing another dozen spanks on the other bottom cheek. They repeated that several times realising that both Miss Roberts and Miss East were starting to gasp in a way that suggested they were close to crying.

Miss Roberts and Miss East both knew that tears were welling up in their eyes as the spanks continued. However, they were also both starting to feel that the spanking was perhaps rather more erotic than they had originally thought. The stinging pain was countered by continuous flutters flying around deep inside their vaginas. They had both discussed being spanked before today had started and had goaded each other into wanting to try it out. Friends of theirs enjoyed being spanked and they had often discussed it over a glass of wine. Both teachers knew this would be an ideal opportunity to try it out. Equally, they both reckoned that Emma and Kate were aroused by being spanked and would be likely candidates to give them a spanking. They were going to be leaving the school within a few days and so there didn't seem to be any harm particularly as they were actually on holiday, in effect. They weren't thinking about any of this though at that particular time. They were thinking more about how the stinging was intensifying, their eyes were filling with tears, but that they were getting more and more aroused.

Emma and Kate were thoroughly enjoying giving their teachers such a hard spanking. They could see how their bottoms were now bright red and they even spanked the sit spot between the bottom cheeks and the tops of their legs. They savoured the louder gasps that the teachers made when those spanks were landing. 

Miss East and Miss Roberts cried out as the spanks continued. The spanking was much harder than they had expected but they were still nicely aroused. They reckoned that making out afterwards would be something quite special. However, they were not fully satisfied and indeed had discussed between themselves what they would ask the girls to do if they wanted the spankings to be even harder.

Emma and Kate were happy with the deep red colour they had turned the two bottoms and nodded at each other and accepted that the spankings should come to an end.

"You can get up from our laps," Emma ordered.

The two teachers eased themselves up from the teenager’s laps and as they stood started to rub their bottoms. However, they still obediently looking first of all at the teenagers and then glanced at each other. Indeed, when they glanced at each other they held each other's gaze for a while before nodding. 

Miss East looked at Emma and Kate, pursing her lips as she was sniffing back tears. However, she asked, "When we spanked you we used our belts. Please will you use those belts on us as well?"

Emma and Kate were both surprised at the request but readily agreed.

"Fetch them to us then," Emma ordered.

Miss East went to the table and picked up both belts. She handed one to Emma and the other to Kate.

Emma knew that they would be able to land much harder spanks with the belt if they remained standing up. So each stood before Emma ordered, "Bend over and grab the seat of the chair with both hands. Don't let go because you will be liable to be caned if you do."

Miss East and Miss Roberts hadn’t expected the continuing threat of the cane but actually both found that to be erotic as they turned towards the chairs and bent over. They knew to place their legs apart and to lower their tummies, just as they had ordered Kate and Emma to do outside.

Kate and Emma watched the teachers get in to position and wound the buckle end of the belt around their fingers. They nodded at each other and pulled the belts back, bringing them down as hard as they could across the two teachers’ already reddened bottoms. They heard the two teachers gasp and that encouraged them to spank even harder.

Miss East and Miss Roberts cried out as the belt landed time and again on their bottoms. They didn’t regret asking the girls to use the belts on them as they both wanted to feel the extra hard punishment. They knew the belt was not as painful as the cane and were confident that whilst it really hurt they would experience an even greater orgasm afterwards than with the hand spanking alone.

Emma and Kate landed spank after spank quite intent on reducing the two teacher’s to blubbering tears just as they had been when outside. They didn’t count the spanks but watched the bottom they were spanking turn bright glowing red and then saw several blue bruises appear.

Miss East first and then Miss Roberts were crying freely with tears flooding down their faces. It was a joy for the teenagers who were getting aroused by being in charge. They didn’t want the spankings to stop but, albeit reluctantly, knew they had to. 

Miss East and Miss Roberts stayed bent over even after the spanks stopped and continued to cry freely. They didn’t think they were under threat of being caned anymore but neither wanted to take the risk.

Emma and Kate smiled at each other as they nodded with satisfaction at the colour they had turned both bottoms.

After a minute Emma said, “Okay, girls. You can go to the bedroom now.”

Miss East and Miss Roberts both stood up and rubbed their bottoms and did the spanking dance. They knew they were both feeling so embarrassed given the two teenagers were watching. However, they were happy enough and still crying they went in to one of the bedrooms.

Emma smiled at Kate and nodding towards the other bedroom and with a smirk asked, “Shall we?”

Kate smiled and replied, “Too right.”

Moments later both girls had thrown their clothes off and were on the bed kissing and cuddling and running their fingers along the others already damp pussy lips.

Kate stopped a moment and asked, “I wonder how Dan and Lana are faring?”

Emma smiled. “They will both have burning bottoms and will now know if being spanked turns them on. I know two teachers who were turned on and they are in the next bedroom.”

Emma and Kate manoeuvred themselves in to the sixty-nine position and with their heads between the others thighs were happily giving the other tongue sex. Of course they both knew they had the cane coming later on but were going to make the most of the bedroom for as long as the two teachers were next door. From the groans and gasps coming through the wall they reckoned it might be for quite a while.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments