Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demerit System, part 10

"Laura's new boyfriend learns a thing or two"

4
1 Comment 1
14.8k Views 14.8k
4.2k words 4.2k words

"Pete, can I talk to you about something?"

 

 

It was Laura's voice that brought Pete's attention away from the bookkeeping task that he was working on at his desk. He looked up and turned around to face her. She bit her lip nervously as she stood before him. She was dressed for school, having arrived after the end of her day.

 

"Of course, Laura. What can I do for you?"

 

"Well, I met... someone... and we've been talking for a few days now... and he asked me out..."

 

Pete could see she was struggling with what she was saying, so interrupted her with a smile on his face, and tried to put her at ease.

 

"That's wonderful Laura! I'm so happy for you."

 

Laura smiled, but her nervousness didn't really subside any. She asked, "What would that mean for... us?"

 

Pete nodded and tried to keep his visage as pleasant and scholarly as he could. He said, "Well, you're a grown woman, Laura. You can decide what you want. And as I said originally, I won't insist on anything from you in return for living here, apart from disciplining you when it's necessary."

 

Laura smiled. After a moment, she said, "Well, I have some things to think about, but that sets my mind at ease."

 

Pete smiled and asked, "So I'll be seeing you as usual this Wednesday evening?"

 

Laura blushed and quickly nodded. Pete nodded and added, "Good." Laura turned and went back to the living room. Pete looked up at the clock and decided it was time to head out to the kitchen to start dinner.

 

--

 

Pete's alarm clock woke him up. He thought for a moment. He was alone in bed, which was normal for a Tuesday morning. Lana's session was Monday evening, but she usually made her way back to her own bed to sleep. Pete got up and began putting himself together for the day. He made his way downstairs and met Linda in the kitchen. Pete thought she looked distracted as she sat toying with her bowl of cereal. He said, "Good morning, Linda."

 

"Good morning," she replied.

 

Pete asked, "Is everything ok?"

 

Linda smiled quickly and said, "Oh, yeah. I'm just preoccupied about something. I have to go to. Early class."

 

With that, Linda quickly glanced around, stood up and grabbed her backpack. She turned and gave Pete a quick look and hurried out the door. Pete watched her go and then turned back and saw her cereal bowl still on the kitchen table. It had been quite some time since the last time Linda had left her dishes behind, and been punished for it that same afternoon. Pete pondered for a moment whether she had forgotten in her distraction or something else was going on. But in the end, he decided that the end result would be the same either way. Pete moved her dishes to the side of the table and made himself some toast.

 

The rest of the day went routinely. The girls were off at classes for most of the day. Lana was the first to return. She greeted Pete cordially when she arrived and plopped herself down on the couch to start studying from a thick textbook. Pete had wrapped up his business for the day and was sorting through the mail at the kitchen table, ostensibly, but he was also waiting for Linda to arrive.

 

Linda was next to arrive home from her day of classes. Pete heard her come in the front door and greet Lana, and then called out, "Linda, would you come here, please?"

 

Linda put her backpack down and walked over to Pete. He motioned over to the bowl of cereal, still on the table from Linda's breakfast. Pete said, "I'm a little surprised in you Linda. Did you forget your lesson from last time?"

 

Linda bowed her head and shook it, the words not coming to her.

 

Pete sighed and said, "Well, you know what this means. Come with me."

 

He walked out into the living room and moved his captain's chair into the center. Lana looked up from her book to watch. Linda stood in front of Pete as he sat down. He reached up to her waist and unbuckled her belt and unsnapped and unzipped her pants, then reached to the side of her waist and began tugging both her pants and panties down to her knees. Linda blushed as he exposed her for her chastisement. When he was done, he tugged her by the wrist to his right side and down over his lap.

 

She moved herself into position quickly and then he began spanking her with a quick cadence. She jerked her head up right away with her eyes wide open and gasped. Her hands grasped for the runners on the chair and she began to sob right away. Pete alternated the spanks on each cheek, spreading them all around her bottom, which quickly began to turn a uniform shade of pink. Linda's sobs turned into full crying before Pete stopped her punishment. He quickly tugged her by the elbow back to her feet and marched her over to the corner and told her to put her hands behind her head.

 

Pete returned to the kitchen table and his mail-sorting task. Shortly after, the front door opened. Pete looked up to see Laura enter along with someone Pete had never seen. He was dressed in a T shirt with the name of what Pete guessed was probably a rock band on the front and black jeans. He had brown hair that was neatly cut. Pete smiled to himself. The timing of his visit was going to make this introduction particularly interesting. Laura and her beau were talking and laughing about something as they made their way into the living room and then abruptly stopped with a somewhat awkward silence. Laura turned to Lana and said, "Lana, this is Sam. Sam, Lana."

 

She then turned to Sam and said, "Sam, I'd introduce you to Linda next, but she's, um..." She looked over to Linda, still standing in the corner with her pink bottom on display. Linda didn't move, but moaned softly. Laura led Sam over to Pete and said, "Pete, this is Sam. Sam, this is our landlord, Pete."

 

Sam reached out his hand and Pete took it, Sam's handshake was firm and resolute. Pete smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you, Sam, Laura's told me a little bit about you." Pete purposefully ignored the elephant in the room - in the form of the sobbing, punished girl in the corner.

 

Sam replied, "Laura's told me a bit about you as well. May I... May I ask..." he turned his head over to Linda's corner.

 

Pete smiled and said, "She didn't clean up after her breakfast. There's a rule about that in this house, and the rules are strictly enforced, as you can see." Sam nodded. There was the briefest lull in the conversation. Pete turned towards Linda and said, "Alright Linda, you're dismissed." Linda quickly reached down and pulled up her pants and panties. She buttoned the top button as she was turning from the corner and nearly ran towards the stairs and up. Pete watched her go, wondering what she might do when she got to her room. He turned back to Laura and Sam.

 

Laura spoke next, "Sam and I were just stopping by so I could drop off my stuff. We're going to go out. I won't be home for dinner tonight."

 

Pete smiled and replied, "Ok, Laura. Have fun. Sam, it was very nice to meet you."

 

Sam smiled and said, "Likewise."

 

Laura and Sam turned. Laura picked up her backpack from where she had dropped it and carefully put it out of the way. She grabbed her purse and she and Sam walked out the door, arm in arm.

 

--

 

The next day began as most other Wednesdays. The girls went off to class in the morning, and Pete went to work in his office. When the girls started to trickle back in from school, Pete reminded Laura of her appointment that evening as she started in on her homework. She nodded curtly from her books and Pete went off to make dinner. After dinner, as always, everyone went off to find a corner of the house.

 

Ten o'clock came and Pete was in his room waiting for Laura to arrive when the knock on the door came. Laura was punctual, as she always was. Pete went to the door and opened it. As he expected, Laura was standing naked in front of the door, but next to her was Sam, wearing an outfit not dissimilar to when Pete last saw him. Pete was surprised, but kept his composure and ushered Laura in, Sam following her.

 

Pete took a seat on the edge of the bed while Laura took her customary station standing in the middle of the room. Sam stood only a few paces inside the door. Pete said, "Laura, would you please explain why Sam is here?"

 

Laura turned to look at Sam and then back to Pete. She said, "Sam and I have been seeing each other for a little while now, and we really like each other. And... well, you've always said that what we do isn't really a secret... I sort of... well, I told Sam that I like to be spanked... And that you... well, we..."

 

Pete nodded and interrupted her, "I think I understand Laura. Let me just ask, for the record... Have you two been intimate? I'd have to guess so given that you're standing in front of him nude."

 

Laura's face reddened by a shade and she nodded.

 

Pete continued, "Have you asked Sam to spank you?"

 

Laura nodded, "Yes, but...," she looked back at Sam and back at Pete, "He... well... he could use some pointers, I think."

 

Pete smiled, "Thank you for that vote of confidence, Laura. I feel very special hearing that. Sam?"

 

Sam took a step forward, "Sir?"

 

Pete continued, "I'm going to guess that this is going to surprise you quite a bit, but Laura enjoys... well... let's call it intense... stimulation. Don't you, Laura?"

 

Laura nodded.

 

Pete turned back to Sam and continued, "So I'll show you exactly the sort of thing that happens every week. And when we're done, I think you should give some of what I'll show you a try."

 

Laura looked back at Sam, who was smiling at what Pete just said. Pete spoke again, "Laura, eyes front, put your hands behind your head, and move your feet apart a little bit."

 

Laura moved to comply. Pete stood and took a pace closer to Laura. He motioned Sam to approach and join him. "Sam, as you can see, Laura is a very, very beautiful woman. And, as you can imagine, standing here completely naked is quite humbling for her. Particularly knowing that very shortly she is going to be spanked to tears. Having her hold her hands behind her head is a good way to prevent her from trying to shield herself. It reinforces her nudity, in a way. If you wish to lecture her about anything she's done wrong or needs to do better, there's no better way to focus her attention on the matter at hand."

 

Sam nodded. At this point, Sam was standing slightly behind Laura, and Pete was directly in front of her. Pete said, "Come all the way around her, Sam. There's no reason at all you shouldn't get a very good look at her." The two circled once around Laura while she trembled nervously, her hands still frozen behind her head. Pete turned and walked back to the bed and sat on the edge of it. He spoke again, "Come here, Laura, get in place."

 

Laura walked to Pete's right side. She placed one hand on Pete's thigh and lowered herself down over his lap, her breasts hanging down to the left of his left thigh and her bottom over his right. Pete adjusted her forward slightly, which angled her head downwards.

 

Pete said, "See here, Sam? When she's in the over-the-knee position, you want her bottom to be the highest part of her body. When she's in that position, she'll really feel like her bottom is being presented for punishment. It also lets you have a good view of her pussy. See?" With that, Pete brushed his hands over Laura's upper thighs, to make it clear to her where he and Sam were looking.

 

Pete continued, "If you have any doubts about whether she enjoys this, you can check for yourself." Pete reached between her thighs and parted her labia with his fingers, revealing the now quite slick and moist interior. Laura whimpered quietly as she was probed.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

 

Pete brought his hands away from her sex and brought his left hand forward to her right shoulder and followed her arm down to her elbow, urging her to bring her hand upward so he could pin it behind her back. He said, "It's important, particularly for a lengthy spanking OTK, to restrain the right hand by pinning it in her lower back. Hold onto the wrist tightly so that she can't break free and try to rub her bottom or block. Even setting aside that she's interrupting her punishment, she could be hurt if you strike her hands accidentally."

 

Pete patted her left ass-cheek three times and then looked at Sam and said, "Well, that's all there is to preparation. Now she's ready for her spanking to commence."

 

With that, he raised his hand and quickly brought it down hard on her left cheek. She quickly reacted to the impact by jerking her head up and giving out a little squeaky "ouch," which left her lips just in time for the second swat on the other cheek. Pete kept up a speedy cadence of spanks and spread them across the entirety of her bottom and upper thighs. Her separate exclamations quickly morphed into open sobbing. Sam hardly moved. He watched with rapt attention while he watched his girlfriend take her punishment at the hands of her landlord. Pete stopped after a minute and looked up at Sam while Laura cried over his knee.

 

Pete said, "See how pink her bottom is getting, Sam?"

 

Sam nodded. Pete continued, "Come over here and feel how warm it's getting." Sam took a step closer and lead over to place his hand on her flaming bottom.

 

Pete said, "See? That's a good start, but we have a ways to go yet."

 

Without any further warning, Pete returned to spanking Laura with the same fast cadence as before. Laura quickly resumed her crying. After a few minutes, Pete heard and felt her begin to relax as the fight was being spanked out of her. He turned to Sam and said, "See that? See how she just began to relax a little? It's very subtle, but that's a sure sign that you've made enough progress and you can begin to wrap things up."

 

Pete spanked Laura for another few seconds, brightening up a few choice spots, and ending with a flurry of spanks right on her sit spots. He then helped her up and escorted her into the corner and placed her hands behind her head. She continued to cry while Pete and Sam stood behind her and Pete continued his lecture.

 

"So, was that instructive, Sam? What do you think?"

 

Sam looked back at Pete and replied, "That's certainly a lot harder than I would have expected her to want. I mean, she's crying kinda hard... Are you sure...?" His voice trailed off. Pete nodded and said, "Let's ask her." He turned towards Laura and said, "Laura, turn around."

 

She did so. Tears were still running down her face, but she looked at Pete, her hands still behind her head.

 

"Talk to Sam, Laura..."

 

Laura blushed and bit her lip and looked at Sam and said, "Pete's right, Sam. I don't know... I don't really look forward to a hard spanking... but afterwards..." she blushed again, "It makes me hornier than anything else."

 

Pete looked back at Sam and said, "I think you should give it a try now. I'll stand back and you take charge of her, Sam."

 

Sam nodded and looked at Laura. He stood up straighter and asked her, "Are you ready, Laura?"

 

Laura looked back at him and nodded. He turned and sat on the edge of the bed in the same place Pete had. He looked at Laura and said, "Come here."

 

She walked over to his side, just as she did with Pete and took her place over Sam's knee. Pete stepped back towards the door to watch.

 

Sam adjusted Laura's position over his knee until he was happy with her placement. Just as Pete had, Sam reached for Laura's right hand and pinned it in her lower back. He then patted her ass, just as Pete had, and asked, "Are you ready?"

 

Laura moaned, "Yes."

 

Sam began spanking Laura, picking up where Pete had left off. Laura quickly resumed crying as Sam spanked her already flaming red bottom. As he kept up spanking her, darker little spots began to appear - a sure sign that she'd be marked for days. Pete watched as Sam continued his enthusiastic punishment of his girlfriend. He interrupted Sam once or twice to make sure that Sam spread his spanks evenly all over her ass and upper thighs, and had him give a half dozen swats right on Laura's sit spots one after another so he could see how she redoubled her shrieks.

 

Pete was about to suggest that Laura had had enough when Sam abruptly stopped on his own and roughly dragged Laura to her feet. Laura's hands shot immediately behind her back as she began furiously rubbing her bottom and hopping between one foot and another, still crying. Pete said, "That's enough of that, Laura," and grabbed her by the elbow and marched her into the corner and placed her hands behind her head. He then stepped over to where Sam was standing.

 

Pete said to Sam, "Laura implied earlier that your technique was... well... I don't know, but that looked pretty good to me."

 

Sam said, "Watching your example was quite helpful. I wasn't spanking her nearly as hard as you were, and I think once I saw how hard you spanked, I just, well, let go."

 

Pete smiled, "Excellent. It's important to make sure that when you engage in activities like this that everyone understands what everyone's limits are. I've spanked Laura quite a bit, and I'm sure she has limits, but I'm confident they're beyond where I take her."

 

Pete stepped closer to Laura as she continued to sob quietly as she regained her composure. Pete began to roughly paw at her bottom and said to Sam, "You can see that between the two of us, we've managed to give her something to think about for a little while."

 

He then turned his head towards Laura and commanded her, "Spread your legs further apart."

 

Laura slowly complied, and Pete turned his attention back to Sam and said, "Of course, if you ever need to be reassured as to whether she's enjoying herself, there's always an easy test." With that, Pete placed his hand between her ass cheeks and probed her sex. Laura jumped slightly at the intrusion, but when Pete found her moistness, she eked out a moan between sniffles. Pete withdrew his hand and said to Sam, "Here, check for yourself."

 

Sam stepped closer and brought his own hand between her legs and she moaned again, and her head tipped backwards, her eyes closed.

 

Pete chuckled, interrupting Sam and said to Laura in a commanding tone, "Turn around." Laura turned her back to the corner, her hands still behind her head. Pete stepped back and looked at the two of them and said, "I think the both of you have some talking to do. Why don't you both go to the guest room across the hall where you can have some privacy?"

 

Both sets of eyes lit up immediately and Laura quickly led Sam towards the door, and then out, leaving Pete alone.

 

Pete's thoughts lingered for a moment on Laura and Sam, wondering what the future held for them... and what that might mean for her and him. But at the moment, his cock was reminding him that he had just spanked a naked college-age girl. Pete turned to the door and went downstairs. He walked into the living room and saw Lana sitting at the kitchen table studying and Linda sitting on the couch playing with her phone. He cleared his throat and said, "Linda, would you please come to my room?"

 

Linda looked up from her phone at Pete and blinked. There was the briefest pause before she said, "Sure, Pete." She stood up and walked to the stairs. Pete stayed for a moment and looked over towards Lana. He could see that she had stopped writing, but was still looking at her books. He wondered if she was paying no attention, or merely pretending. He turned and followed Linda up the stairs. When he got to the top he went back to his room and closed the door and sat on the bed. A minute went by and Pete heard a soft knock at the door. He went and opened it to find Linda standing before him nude. Pete smiled and said, "Thank you, Linda. Won't you come in?"

 

He stepped back into the room and shut the door behind her and went back to the bed. Linda stood in the middle of the room facing him, a slight smile on her lips and her hands at her sides.

 

Pete said, "Let me ask you, Linda... When you left your breakfast dishes yesterday morning you seemed nervous to me. Almost as if you were setting yourself up."

 

Linda blushed and bit her lower lip. Her eyes shifted from side to side like a little girl caught fibbing. She nodded.

 

Pete continued, "Why? You know that if you want a spanking, even an extra one, you had only to ask."

 

Linda cleared her throat and said, "Well... Laura asked me to. She... well... She kind of wanted Sam to see... well, see that you spank us. I think she figured that if it wasn't her that if he freaked out or something that she had a way to deny it or something." Her eyes got wider and she continued, "You're not mad, are you?"

 

Pete smiled and said in a voice he hoped sounded reassuring, "No, it's alright, Linda. I'm not mad. And I understand. Let me ask you this... How was it for you hearing him talking with all of us while your naked, pink bottom was on display?"

 

Linda blushed and twisted her hips back and forth and answered, "It was embarrassing."

 

Pete cocked an eye and added, "...And...?"

 

Linda's blush deepened and she added, "And... I... well..."

 

Pete stood and closed the distance to her and wrapped her in a hug and kissed her. She kissed back and pressed her naked body into his as their tongues met. Her hands moved down to his waist and felt for his cock. When she discovered his hardness, she moaned softly as they kissed. She continued to run her hand over his cock, rubbing it through the fabric of his pants. He broke their kiss and led her over to the bed and pushed her back onto it.

 

She landed on it and spread her legs open wide, displaying her hairless pussy with its pink, moist lips. She ran her right hand down and began to rub her pussy while Pete quickly took his clothes off. He couldn't remember being so hard, and he wasted no time climbing on top of her and entering her in a long, full, slow, stroke. She threw her head back as he entered her. She reached behind his back to pull him into her. He withdrew his cock and thrust again, starting a slow fucking cadence while she tossed her head side to side and moaned.

 

Pete continued to fuck her as she moaned, feeling her juices continue to build around him. He pawed at her left breast as he sped up, his tempo approaching feverish heights. She continued her moaning, her voice encouraging him, egging him onwards toward the inevitable. She came first, her entire body tensing as her legs spread wide and began to vibrate like a tuning fork, and a long, high pitched squeal coming from her lips. Feeling her pussy flutter around his cock was all it took and Pete thrust one last time, fully inside her and then felt his cock jerk as his ejaculation began.

 

And then, just as quickly as it had arrived, both of their energies were spent and Pete collapsed on top of Linda and they both just breathed, holding each other limply.

 

Finally, Pete kissed Linda, and said, "Thank you, Linda."

 

Linda smiled and kissed Pete again and then rolled over to go to sleep. Pete reached over and turned the light off and joined her.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments