Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Job Interview: Rule #4

"Gina finds herself being punished, before her boss goes down on her."

16
9 Comments 9
15.1k Views 15.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Caught In The Act!

Gina Fellows was beginning to enjoy her experience working for the firm, especially the special 'perks' that came with the position. While some women, or even men, may consider what had happened as demeaning, she found herself titillated by sharing these 'special' moments with Mr. Rodriguez, aka Jimmy.

As that second week continued on, Gina's mind wound back to that first time she met her new boss. Arriving at the office, expecting it to just be a standard interview to fill the vacant position, before quickly finding out that he demanded more than just clerical work from his personal assistant.

Sitting at her desk, twiddling the top of the pen between her pert ruby lips, the thought of that interview kept creeping back into her head. Not so much as being forced to strip down and expose herself to him, but that he stole her underwear. The problem was, she really loved that underwear. It was one she considered lucky, after all, it did end up with her getting the job.

The slam of the door behind brought Gina snap back to the real world, where she suddenly felt Jimmy's hand on her shoulder, offering a slight caress. His manly scent and aftershave wafted upon her, causing a slight twitch between her thighs.

"Miss Fellows, I'm popping out for some lunch. I'll be back in an hour!" Jimmy informed her.

"Yes, Sir!" Gina responded as she shuffled paperwork on her tidy desk.

Jimmy stepped down the hallway and around the corner. Gina's mind returned to that underwear he'd stolen. Does he still have it in the drawer of his desk? Would he even notice if it disappeared, back to its rightful owner? Gina's head turned from her workstation to Jimmy's office several feet behind. Looking around, most of the other staff had headed off to lunch, a few remained but positioned towards the far end of the room. Gina's eyes kept wandering upon the clock as it ticked away. Several minutes had passed since Jimmy left for lunch before Gina rose from her seat. It's now or never. Stepping to the door, she sneaked inside, shutting it behind her.

Approaching the desk, she stepped around and slid open the drawer. Inside, she found what she was looking for, her black sexy underwear. Picking them up, she smelt something other than her own fresh womanly scent upon the undergarments. She noticed slight stains, cum stains upon closer view. Jimmy had apparently been using her underwear to jerk off with, or upon. Either way, he'd marked his territory with his hot, sticky seed.

Gina's conscience played on her. Should she take them back? If he's been using them, he'd no doubt notice they were missing and she'd be the first name on the list of suspects. As much as she loved them, and they were lucky, she put them back and closed the drawer.

"What are you doing in my office?" Jimmy's voice called out.

Gina froze, she was caught in the act. Fear and anxiety tore through her body and soul.

"Well?" Jimmy inquired, stepping further into the room.

"Hmm!" Gina started to speak, but unable to find words that would satisfy his curiosity.

"One of my rules is that you do not enter my office unless I give you permission. Do you understand?" Jimmy spoke in a harsher tone.

"Yes, Sir. Please forgive me!" Gina's soft voice whimpered, bowing her head in shame.

"Return to your desk. We'll speak about this later!" Jimmy stated.

Jimmy stepped aside, as Gina exited the office. Outside, Gina returned to her desk. Her body shook, her insides felt like she was riding a rollercoaster, tossed around from one side to the other. What's gonna happen? Would she be fired? So many thoughts ran through her mind. Why did I do such a stupid thing!

Jimmy exited his office a moment later, stepping past Gina's desk and heading away once more. Gina sat there, still shaken. Uncertain of what the future held for her. She wanted to run away but had nowhere else to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rule #4: Disobedient Equals Punishment

Gina's eyes stared at the clock, counting down the minutes, seconds, that remained of what looked like a promising career. Darkness had settled in outside, and virtually all other staff had left for the day. Gina had done little work since she was caught, her mind spread fear of what would happen to her, the dreaded uncertainty of losing her job.

The buzzer upon the intercom ran, Jimmy was calling for her to see him now. This was it. This was the end. Rising up, she patted herself down to try and be presentable and stepped to the door. It felt like she was walking to the gallows, that awful feeling in your gut as you know something bad was about to happen. It seemed like an eternity for her to reach that door, as she gently knocked.

"Enter!" bellowed out, with a deeper, more aggressive tone than she was accustomed to.

Gina entered the office, closing and locking the door behind her. Stepping across the lush carpet, she took her position she'd grown accustomed to. Head bowed, hands clasped behind her back, her fingers quivered and her body slightly shook in fear. Silent for her master, and boss. Jimmy stared at her, elbows on his desk, fingers together, forming a prayer-like motion. His fingertips touching the bottom lip.

"Do you wish to explain to me what you were doing in my office?" Jimmy asked.

"Forgive me, Sir. It's just ..." Gina started to mumble, "... my underwear you took from me. I know this may sound silly, but I consider them lucky and looked to take them back!" she finished saying.

Jimmy could see the anguish in her eyes, and fear upon her face, as well as her slightly trembling body.

"You could have just come and asked me. I would not consider it unreasonable to ask such a request from me. I would not be angry or upset with you, but ..." Jimmy started to say as he rose from his seat, "... I cannot condone you entering my office without my permission. You do understand?" he finished stating.

"I understand, Sir. I apologize sincerely for my behavior, and I do hope you will give me another chance. I can't lose this job!" Gina whimpered, holding back tears that swelled in the corner of her eyes.

"I'm not gonna fire you, but ..." Jimmy said before he stepped around the desk, "... you do need to be punished for your disobedience of my rules. Don't you agree?" he asked her.

"I agree, Sir. Please punish me however you see fit, Sir!" Gina answered, with less anxiety now she knew she had kept her job.

Gina remained silent, still in her position. She could feel Jimmy's eyes upon her, as he stepped around back of where she stood. His hot breath seeped upon her neck, as he leaned in and spoke softly into her ear.

"Remove your skirt!" he whispered.

Gina bit her bottom lip, as she unzipped her skirt. Sliding her hips side to side, it slipped across her shapely body and dropped to her ankles. Stepping out, she found herself standing there. Her sweet, soft ass cheeks on full display. No panties, as per Rule #1 - no underwear to be worn at all times while in the office.

"Good girl!" Jimmy informed her, always complimenting her for her good behavior in following his commands. "Now, bend over the desk and await your punishment!" he stated, with a hint of pleasure to his words.

Gina's eyes widened. Many thoughts ran through her mind of what this punishment could be, but judging by the position he was asking her to take, she had a vague idea of what was about to happen. Gina bent forward, soon finding herself leaning over the desk. Her upper body rested upon the desk, her ass cheeks pressed out

"Good girl!" Jimmy told her again.

His eyes stared at this young woman's ass. He'd seen it before, but not as close up as this. She had such a sweet ass, her cheeks were soft and bouncy. He licked his lips as his eyes remained transfixed upon her derriere, as if in a trance.

Gina remained silent in her position. Then she felt it. 'Slap', as Jimmy's hand hit her ass cheeks softly. The sound echoed within the room. Gina slightly flinched at his touch. She'd had guys slap her ass before, that was during sex when she was riding a hard cock in her wet cunt, or a guy was fucking her doggie style and slapped her ass to add to the excitement. But she'd never had her ass spanked for being a naughty girl, and she actually began to find it arousing, in a strange way.

Jimmy's hand stuck once more, 'SLAP'. This time a little firmer, his palm struck her soft cheeks, causing them to jiggle upon impact.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

Gina remained still, silent, accepting her punishment for her bad behavior.

"You've been a naughty girl!" Jimmy informed her, moments after slapping her ass. "What are you?" he asked, wanting to hear her utter those words in response.

"I'm a naughty girl, Sir. Please, punish me more!" Gina replied.

'SLAP' as Jimmy hit her ass again. Harder, a firmer smack of his palm upon her soft cheeks. Gina's body flinched a little more.

"Please, spank me again, Sir!" Gina asked.

Gina was beginning to enjoy this punishment, the feel of Jimmy's firm palm striking her soft ass cheeks. It sent a slight throbbing between her thighs, where her pussy was warming to this wonderful sensation she was feeling.

'SLAP', then 'SLAP' as another struck her ass. Two firmer strikes closer together caused her cheeks to sting a little. 'SLAP', where a red print left it's marked on her cheeks this time, soon fading back to the pink skin of her flesh. Gina breathed a little deeper, feeling the sting in each strike now that caused slight pain, yet, also arousal inside her body.

Gina bit her bottom lip, in anticipation of the next strike. But, she was mistaken. She felt his rough hands caress her soft ass cheeks, almost massaging them to ease the pain away. His hands glided over her soft flesh, giving them a gentle squeeze. One hand slipped along the crack of her ass, rising up to the top, before sliding back down between the mountains. Gina felt his fingers draw towards her warm, wet pussy. Then, his hand slipped across her fleshy mound. His fingers ran across the folds of her lips, feeling the heat of her warm cunt. He quickly found out just how aroused she was, as her juices soaked his fingers.

Jimmy's hand pressed against her mound, where Gina felt his finger slide between her lips. Caressing her wet hole, before she then felt it enter inside.

"Ooh!" Gina moaned.

Jimmy's finger dipped into her warm, wet cunt. Her juices acted as the lubrication to help it ease within, as he twirled it around inside. Moans continued from Gina, in response to the feel of his finger caressing and massaging her inner silky walls. Then, a second finger joined the first. The two worked in unison, swirling around as he felt her juices splash around.

"Oh fuck!" Gina groaned.

Her hips gyrated, helping his fingers in her warm, wet cunt, to press and massage her inner walls. Washing around in her juices, before she felt it again. 'SLAP', as his free hand connected against one of her ass cheeks.

"Ooh!" Gina moaned as she flinched.

'SLAP' as he struck her again, all while continuing to finger her tight cunt. Her hands gripped the far end of the desk, where she started to gently roll her body back and forth. Her breasts, beneath her light silk blouse, rubbed across the top of the desk, while her ass rolled back and forth, causing Jimmy's fingers to penetrate her tight cunt. They slid in and out, in a gentle fucking motion. Gina breathed heavy, deep, as Jimmy finger-fucked her wet cunt for a good minute or so.

Jimmy's fingers pulled out, coated in her juices. He slipped them between his own lips, licking and sucking them clean. Tasting her sweet nectar as it slipped down his throat. He loved the taste of her honey. He took hold of Gina's arm, pulling her to stand upright before turning her around to face him.

"Lay back on the desk!" Jimmy instructed.

Gina laid back, resting upon the desk. Jimmy's hand spread her legs wide, where her wet pussy glistened. Jimmy dropped to his knees, and without warning, his head thrust itself into her soft mound. His tongue forced it's way between her pussy lips, pushing them aside as it entered into her wet, dark hole.

"Oh fuck!" Gina groaned.

She could feel his hot breathe upon her womanhood, his tongue swirling around inside her wet cunt. His lips rubbing against the folds of her warm pussy. Eating her out, as if he'd been on hunger strike and this was the first meal he'd eaten in months. His hands worked up and around her thighs, curling back and wrapping around her legs to hold her in position. He couldn't believe how sweet her honey tasted, as it trickled onto his tongue, sliding down his throat as he swallowed.

His face buried deep in her cunt, his tongue thrashing around inside, slapping against the soft silky walls. She was so wet inside, splashing around onto his tongue, eager to lap up every drop he could find on his adventures inside this dark, wet cave.

Gina lay there, enjoying the pleasure of Jimmy eating out her wet cunt. Loving every moment of this wonderful experience. She hadn't had a guy go down on her pussy in so long, she almost forgot what it felt like, and just how lovely it felt. Having Jimmy down there, seemingly taking pleasure himself in eating her out, his moans filling the room as his tongue thrashed around in her cunt. It felt incredible, she thought. The heat of her body rose, the sensations intensifying throughout, as well as that warm rush that spread of an impending orgasm she knew was coming.

"Oh, God ... don't stop, Sir!" Gina moaned.

Jimmy heard her words, and in no way wanted to stop anyway. His tongue dipped in and out of Gina's tight, wet cunt. His face buried deep against her mound, holding her tight to his. Her legs rested on his shoulders. Jimmy loved eating pussy, almost as much as fucking a beautiful woman, almost but not as much. Right now, though, he just wanted to make Gina orgasm with his tongue and mouth. He'd dreamed of what it would be like to eat her out when he first set eyes upon her. This error of judgment on her behalf gave him that opportunity to do so. And while yes, this wasn't exactly a punishment for her crimes, it was more a reward for accepting the spanking without question and taking it like the obedient slave he'd been grooming her into.

"Oh fuck ... I'm gonna cum, Sir!" Gina groaned.

Jimmy's mouth worked overtime, lapping and swirling around inside her warm, wet cunt. He could tell she was close to reaching that peak, that warm rush of an orgasm that would bring her so much pleasure. Gina's fingers grasped the edge of the desk. Her eyes closed, where she bit her bottom lip, as the inevitable took over every part of her.

"Ugh!" Gina groaned as it hit her.

Gina's body began to spasm, her hips gyrated, causing her pussy to rub violently against Jimmy's mouth. His face was soon soaked with her juices that gushed upon him. His tongue stayed buried inside the warm, wet home it had enjoyed exploring. Licking the sweet honey that dripped off her inner walls. Her stomach rippled with the aftershocks of her orgasm, as it began to subside.

Gina lowered her legs from his shoulders, allowing Jimmy to pull away. His face smothered in her nectar. Standing up, he stepped to the couch and sat down, catching his breath. Gina remained on the desk, her legs dangling off the edge. Her breath was slow and deep, regaining her own composure after the orgasm that just tore through her warm body.

"Do you require anything else, Sir!" she asked.

"That will be all for now!" Jimmy answered.

Rising up, Gina grabbed her skirt and slipped it back on, fastening it around her waist. Stepping to the door, she unlocked it as Jimmy called to her.

"I hope I don't need to remind you of why you were punished?" he questioned her.

"No, Sir. It won't happen again. I was a naughty girl and deserved to be spanked, Sir!" Gina answered.

"Good girl. Oh, what about your underwear?" Jimmy remembered.

"Keep them, Sir!" Gina responded.

Opening the door, Gina exited. Jimmy stretched back on the couch, taking in the sweet aroma of Gina's musky scent that still filled the room, as well as both on his face and in his mouth.

Gina returned to her desk, collecting her belongings and headed home. Maybe I should be a naughty girl again if that's the way he's gonna punish me for being bad! She could still feel her pussy twitching, the feel of Jimmy's tongue licking her out, and the orgasm that ripped through her body.

Arriving home she took a cold shower, once again finding herself masturbating with the shower head as she reached another wonderful orgasm, before settling in for the night. Her mind wandered in hope of what else could happen to her while working for the firm. She hoped Jimmy could teach her more, and that one day, he'd take that big, hard cock of his and fuck her tight cunt. That's what she wanted now more than anything.

 

 

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments