Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Magic Candles

"A schoolgirl has a crush on her teacher and makes wishes for two things to happen"

14
8 Comments 8
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
I carefully stood each candle upright in the holder and held a lighted match to each first to make sure they stayed in the holder.

I looked down at them. There were several and each colour had a meaning.

Red was for courage and love. I so needed courage. I was seventeen-years-old and a goody goody at school. I had always been good. I didn’t even know how to be naughty yet I so wanted to be just the once.

Red was also for love. I knew it was only a schoolgirl crush but Mrs Bell was so special. She was so lovely although also strict which I also loved. I wanted to make love to Mrs Bell and for her to love me back. So I had two red candles.

White was for purity and truth. I was certainly pure of heart and only ever told the truth. Again that made me a bit of an outsider at school as I seen as the goody goody. I just had the one white candle.

Blue was for health. I only wanted good health for Mrs Bell. She was beautiful, in my eyes. I knew she was thirty-seven-years-old and had a daughter the same age as me. We were both sixteen-years-old. Ella. We were friends so I got to see Mrs Bell at her home as well as at school. I still called her Mrs Bell at her home. I had one blue candle.

Orange was for attraction. I was definitely attracted to Mrs Bell, I had a schoolgirl crush that was getting stronger and stronger. I had one orange candle.

I touched my hand on my heart and made a wish. As much as I loved Mrs Bell my overriding wish was to be naughty just the once. At least naughty enough to be given a spanking that all my friends heard about and who better than the strict Miss Bell?

I lit each candle in turn until they were all alight. I waved my hands gently over them three times as I had read that that was what should be done. I closed my eyes tight and wished as hard as I could. ‘Please please please make me naughty enough to be given a spanking by Mrs Bell. Spank me in class like so many of my other friends. Please please please. I wish I wish I wish.’

I knew to say ‘please’ and ‘I wish’ three times. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to make two wishes on the same candles but I did anyway.

I opened my eyes and looked at the candles for a few moments before one by one blew them out. Once I had done that I felt a quiver in my chest. Actually it was my heart I reckoned and it was telling me my dream would come true.

Soon after getting to school I saw Mrs Bell. She was my form teacher and also taught gym class. Gym was the third lesson of the day, just before lunch.

I saw Ella as soon as I got in to class.

“Hi, Lily,” she said happily and I returned the welcome. I knew it was strange for Ella to have her Mum as her form teacher but she got used to it.

Late morning came and it was time for the gym class. We all went to the changing room and got in to our gym kit. Everyone was dressed the same in a white short sleeved top, a white skirt, white knickers, and white plimsolls.

Mrs Bell got us to do all of the normal things. We were jumping over the horse, running from end to end of the gym, and climbing the ropes.

It was as we were running from end to end that it happened. Jenny was in my class and had lots more friends than me. She had tried to befriend me but I was too shy I supposed. She looked sweet enough and when she was good she was quite lovely to be around. However she lost it sometimes and lashed out.

I could tell that Jenny was looking to her side as she bumped in to me. I went over. Normally I would have been apologetic, saying it was my fault. This time though something snapped inside me. I stood up and went right up to Jenny and I was in a blind rage. The next thing I knew I slapped her arm and she slapped me back and I slapped her again. I reckoned we would have kept on slapping each other if Mrs Bell hadn’t shouted at us to stop.

I looked horrified at the realisation of what I had done. I looked at Mrs Bell nervously. I had never seen her look at me like that before.

My worst fears were realised when she shouted, “Lily, Jenny, go and stand by the wall.”

I knew what that meant. It was the wall where two upright chairs were. Naughty girls were sent there and then given a spanking in front of everyone. I walked over with my head down looking really embarrassed, I knew.

I stood by the wall with Jenny. She also looked upset. Well she knew we were both going to get a spanking. It was something that had happened to her quite often but it was going to be my first though.

“Gather around. Girls,” Mrs Bell shouted out.

Moments later the whole class was within feet of the two chairs.

Mrs Bell and Miss Hopkins, the classroom assistant, walked through the waiting girls and each sat down on one of the chairs.

“You take Jenny, Miss Hopkins, and I’ll deal with Lily,” Mrs Bell ordered. She then looked at us both and ordered, “Get your knickers down you two.”

I blushed and focussed on Mrs Bell’s lap. I saw that her gym skirt had risen right up and that I would be having to lie across her bare thighs. I slipped my thumbs in to the elastic band of my knickers. I pushed my knickers down to my knees and held my gym skirt up knowing my bottom was on show for the class.

“Get across our laps,” Mrs Bell ordered and I looked at Jenny just as she was easing herself across Miss Hopkins lap.

I eased myself down balancing first on Mrs Bell’s thigh. It seemed strange with my hand on her bare thigh but as my hands balanced me on the floor that sight was even stranger. I had such a close-up view of her legs. Well the backs of them anyway.

I looked sideways and saw the legs of all my classmates as they stood so nearby and would have had a close-up view of my bottom.

AvaCristiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCristiTS

A perfect position as well to see it changed to a glowing red which was just as I had watched other girl’s bottoms being turned a glowing red.

I raised my head and saw Jenny across Miss Hopkins lap and she was rubbing Jenny’s bottom just as Mrs Bell was rubbing mine. I watched Miss Hopkins raise her hand and as her hand made its downward trip towards Jenny’s bottom. Mrs Bell landed the first spank on my bottom. It stung much more than I had expected and the stinging only got worse after several more spanks landed.

I glanced at Jenny who was gasping as the spanks landed on her bottom thick and fast.

Once I felt my bottom really stinging Mrs Bell landed several spanks on my legs and I cried out more loudly. I could not stop myself squirming around on her lap. I looked at the floor as the spanks kept on landing and knew I wasn’t far from crying.

Moments later the tears rolled down my cheeks as the stinging all across my bottom and the tops of my legs took a persistent hold.

I wasn’t sure how long the spanking lasted after that as I was crying so much. I was only focussed on the stinging pain. I knew from watching other girls being spanked on these very chairs that each spanking only lasted about three or four minutes so I was surprised how much my bottom and legs were stinging.

The spanks stopped and immediately Mrs Bell ordered, “Get up girls.”

I eased myself up and rushed my hands to my bottom and rubbed. I saw through my tear-filled eyes a few of the girls smiling. Just like we always did as we watched our classmates do the spanking dance.

I could tell Mrs Bell wasn’t feeling at all sympathetic. “Go and get showered both of you. Then go to the classroom and do one hundred lines.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said whilst still rubbing my bottom.

I saw Jenny was also rubbing her bottom.

I went to pull up my knickers and saw I had actually kicked them off when I was being spanked so I stooped down and picked them up. Jenny had yanked hers up but I decided it was too embarrassing to step back in to them and walked towards the showers holding them.

It was as I did the ‘walk of shame’ through the still smiling classmates that I remembered my wish to be spanked by Mrs Bell. I thought how amazing that it happened today of all days which was the day I had made a wish to be spanked.

Mind you, as I walked towards the showers still rubbing my bottom I thought how that had been a mistake. I never thought a spanking would hurt so much. I thought almost how I had forgotten the other saying, ‘Be careful what you wish for.’

Jenny and I got to the changing room and stripped off for our showers. I went towards the shower area first. There were six shower heads and we usually showered en masse.

As I walked I heard Jenny say behind me, “Nice colour.”

I turned around and saw Jenny was rubbing her bottom but smiling. It was a friendly smile I thought.

“How are you feeling?” Jenny asked.

“My bottom is stinging,” I replied flatly but then as Jenny was still giving me a friendly smile I relented and smiled back.

Jenny switched on her shower, looked at me, and said, “I quite often masturbate after a spanking once the stinging turns to a feeling that turns me on.”

“Really?” I asked startled at the suggestion. However I realised that in fact the stinging was producing a nice feeling deep inside my pussy.

I looked across at Jenny and she had her hand between her legs running her finger up and down her pussy lips. I don’t know why I did it but I went across to her and stood with her under the same shower head and as the water rained down on us I put my arms around her neck and kissed her. I was even more surprised, but happily so, that Jenny hugged me back and eased her tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed.

Next moment I felt Jenny’s hand between my legs and her finger edging inside my pussy. She found my clit just as I did the same to her. Moments later I was gasping as I reached a most glorious orgasm just as I heard Jenny’s gasps of orgasm.

We held each other close and I was aware of my breasts against Jenny’s and my taut nipples pressing against hers. I was so turned on just then and I could tell Jenny was as well.

Jenny was the first to speak. She spoke in to my ear as she we held each other close, “We had better get dressed and get to class so we can do those lines.”

I let Jenny go but as our eyes opened inches from each other we lent in and kissed again.

Jenny smiled at me and patting my bottom said, “Let’s go.”

I smiled back and we both left the shower area and went back to our clothes. We dried ourselves off watching the other. It was so sexy seeing Jenny’s pert breasts bounce around just as I knew mine were. I so wanted to kiss and caress her breasts.

We got dressed in our school uniform and walked to the classroom to do our one hundred lines.

We got to the classroom and no one else was there. Jenny lent in and gave me a kiss. She smiled at me and said, “Funny thing, Lily. Only this morning I lit a red candle and made a wish to make out with you.”

I gasped remembering my own wish. I thought though half came true as I got the spanking from Mrs Ball that I had always wanted. I reckoned though that my second red candle changed things and directed me towards Jenny maybe as much as Jenny’s candle did. Maybe two people wishing worked better. Certainly it was magical making out as we did in the showers.

“We should do it again, Jenny,” I said.

“My wish came true then?” Jenny asked.

I decided not to tell her about my wish. “It sure has. I like your wish, Jenny and I’m glad it came true.”

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments