Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Naval Proxy

"Though her husband is away in service, her regular spankings continue"

18
6 Comments 6
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Louise met Mike while she was studying literature at St John's College and he was studying to be a submarine officer at the USNA. It was on one of the few evenings either of them found themselves in a local watering hole. That they were both living and studying so close to each other made it easy for their relationship to flourish.

Louise sat in her kitchen nursing a cup of coffee thinking back on how they met, wooed and eventually married. She counted herself uncommonly lucky that she met such a wonderful man. She allowed her thoughts to drift to other ways in which he was wonderful to her. His military training gave him a physique that made her melt, and a stamina in the bedroom that she could barely keep up with. But the two of them clicked in another very special way. Louise was obsessed with being spanked. Not only did a hard spanking leave her pussy positively drenched, but somehow a good spanking cleared out all of the cobwebs of her spirit and left her calmer and more centered, at least for a time. Mike was delighted when she shared her desires with him early in their relationship. He was an enthusiastic spanker and never failed to bring cleansing, cathartic tears to her eyes.

The problem was that as a submariner, he was gone for two and a half months at a time. She hated when he was away on patrol. She couldn't even talk to him. The most they could do is trade short e-mails that Mike explained weren't actually private - they were printed out in the radio room and handed out on the infrequent occasions that the boat made contact. She couldn't quite bring herself to admit that the worst part of him being away was that she missed her spankings. She missed the peace that came after a good hard cry and the comfort of being held naked in his arms. All she could do is look forward to his homecoming and wearing each other out in the bedroom in more ways than one.

"Mike, I have to tell you something."

Mike looked up from his tablet. They were in the kitchen finishing a small breakfast. He had been home from deployment for a few days and the refit of the ship had not yet begun, so he had more time at home for the moment. She could see he was giving her his full attention.

"Please don't be upset, but I feel like..." she paused. She couldn't quite even figure out what she was trying to say. She continued, "When you're gone, I feel like I go a little bit crazy." She stopped, searching his eyes.

"I miss you too, baby."

"No, it's not just that."

Mike looked confused, "What is it?"

"Well, you know how much I need your spankings. When you're not here, my mind just runs away from me. I've tried everything. I've even tried spanking myself, but I can't do it right. I think maybe I need to see a shrink or something."

Neither of them moved for the longest time. Finally, Mike said, "Spankings are that important to you?" Louise just nodded.

Mike said, "Well, maybe there's a way we can make that happen while I'm gone."

Louise's eyes grew wide, "Oh, Mike, I don't want to be with another man..."

Mike replied, "I didn't say another man. Let me work on this and we'll talk more."

Louise smiled and nodded. She said, "Thank you, honey."

Mike stood up, walked across the table and brought Louise into his embrace, "Don't worry. I'll make it right."

Mike informed her the next day that they had an appointment the next evening.

"What sort of appointment?" she asked.

"You're going to just have to leave that to me," he replied. That was the end of the conversation, but it left Louise with a mystery to think about. The afternoon before, he instructed her to shower and dress casually, but in a skirt. She blushed on hearing this. He almost never told her what to wear, and never in even that much detail. She began to suspect what the appointment was about but dared not think about it.

They had a light dinner of a sandwich for him and a salad for her and then it was time to get in the car.

He drove them across town to a group of townhouses. He parked the car and led her to a particular front door and rang the bell. Presently, a tall lady with long, raven black hair answered. Louise marveled at how opposite the two of them were. Louise had short, blonde hair and was very curvy. This lady was tall and thin. She was dressed in a smart pantsuit and heels, another contrast with Louise's skirt, blouse, and sandals. She said, "Please come in," and ushered them inside to a sofa opposite an easy chair, which she chose.

Mike spoke first, "Louise, I'd like you to meet Janet. Janet is the wife of one of the other officers on the boat. I believe she can help us."

Louise blinked, "I don't understand." In fact, she had a pretty good idea where this was going, but wanted to hear it out loud.

Mike appeared uncharacteristically uneasy for a moment. He said, "Let's just say there are very few secrets on a submarine."

He let that thought hang in the air briefly while the gears began to spin in Louise's mind before he continued, "Fred - that's Janet's husband... well... it sort of came to my attention that he's a different man in private..."

Janet cleared her throat and continued for Mike, "Yes, he likes me to dominate him. He's a very different man when we're together. I sent a Sailor Mail to him out at sea once that was a little less discrete than it should have been and I guess now it's out there." She shrugged and continued, "But I guess that's brought us together this evening."

Mike chimed in at this point, "I talked with Fred and asked him if Janet would be interested in seeing to your needs while I am away. I don't think either of us would be comfortable with you seeing another man, and if a regular spanking helps keep you on an even keel, then I think that's better than the other idea you had." Louise was grateful Mike didn't mention her asking to see a psychiatrist in front of their new... friend?

Mike and Janet both looked at Louise. Louise blushed a little. She had only ever been spanked by a handful of men, her father included, and none since meeting Mike. Could she go over this woman's knee and allow herself to be reduced to uncontrollable tears? As she had that thought, her pussy betrayed her and began to have that oh-so-familiar itch. She resisted squirming in her seat.

Louise asked, "How... how would this work?"

Mike replied, "I think you should have a regular appointment with Janet once a week while I am deployed."

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

Janet added, "I think Thursdays at two PM would be best."

Louise remarked at the forceful assertion from Janet. She thought for what seemed to her to be ages before quietly saying, "Alright."

Janet spoke sharply, "What was that, Louise? I didn't hear you."

Louise spoke louder, "Yes."

Janet spoke again, correcting her, "'Yes, miss.'"

Louise was stunned by this turn of events. Mike was unquestionably in charge, but even when he was about to punish her for something, he wasn't this demanding. Still, the insistent itch in her pussy made her comply.

"Yes, miss," she replied.

Mike chimed in, "Good. I'm glad that's settled. But before we go, I want to be sure that this is going to be done properly. So, Louise, I am going to watch Janet take charge of you. Janet, if there's any need for adjustments, I'll offer you any necessary advice." At that, Janet nodded curtly. Mike and Janet stood up almost simultaneously and traded places, Mike sitting down in the easy chair Janet vacated. Janet stood before Louise and said, "Stand up, Louise."

Louise slowly took to her feet, holding her hands together in front of her crotch, nervously shifting her weight between her feet.

Janet turned to Mike and asked, "How do you normally spank her?"

Mike replied, "She's always nude."

Janet said, "Well, I don't think we need to go that far, but I do think a completely bare bottom is necessary for a proper spanking, don't you?"

Mike nodded and said, "Yes, that would be appropriate."

Janet turned to Louise and said, "Right. Reach under your skirt and remove your panties."

Louise looked at Mike, who just stared back at her. She gulped and turned to Janet and said, "Yes, miss."

She lifted her skirt at the sides to get to her panties. She was wearing a pink thong and she pulled it halfway down her thighs before it was loose enough to fall the rest of the way to her ankles. She straightened up and stepped her feet out of it.

Janet scowled and said, "Pick it up and put it on the arm of the couch."

Louise blushed and bent her knees to awkwardly move down to pick up her panties rather than bend over. The itch in her pussy at this point was intense and she knew she was wet.

Janet sat down on the couch and spoke again. "Now, Louise, I want you to pull your skirt up all the way and kneel on the couch to my right, then lower yourself onto my lap. Keep that skirt up as high as you can."

Louise's blushing intensified as she moved her hands slowly down to the front of her skirt and slowly pulled it up, bunching it up near her tummy. She knew Janet could see the notch of her pussy, with its small dusting of pubic hair that she kept trimmed into a little triangle that ended right above the notch. She did as she was told, kneeling on the sofa and using one hand to carefully lower herself down onto Janet's thighs. Janet picked up the back of the skirt and laid it on Louise's back, fully exposing her bottom for her spanking.

Janet patted Louise's naked right bottom cheek and said, "Put your right hand back here, Louise."

Louise complied and Janet grasped her wrist and moved it into the small of Louise's back, using it to pin down Louise's skirt.

Janet then said, "Here we are, Louise. Are you ready for your spanking?"

Louise's heart was racing at this point. She heard herself reply, "Yes, miss."

A moment went by and Louise heard a loud crack and then the warm pain spread across her right cheek. She gasped and before she was ready, the next one landed on the opposite cheek and she gasped louder before the fast cadence of sharp spanks turned her gasps into shrieks and sobs and the crying began. It wasn't long before Louise's entire world was reduced to the fire and pain in her bottom and all she could do was cry.

Distantly, she heard Janet's voice asking, "Do you put her in the corner after?"

Mike's voice replied, "Not unless she's being punished. Normally I just hold her at this point."

Janet let go of Louise's right wrist and said, "Alright Louise, come here," while urging her to turn over and sit up on Janet's lap. She lay her head on Janet's breast and the two women held each other, Louise still crying, and Janet stroking her hair.

Janet's voice was soft and comforting. "That's right, Louise, let all of the bad stuff out. It's alright. It's alright."

The two women held each other and rocked for a long time while Mike watched. Eventually, Louise's crying settled down and Janet helped her to her feet, standing after.

Janet asked, "Now, Louise, is that what you need?"

Louise looked into Janet's eyes and nodded and said, "Yes."

Janet raised her voice ever so little and corrected her. "'Yes, miss.'"

Louise blushed and repeated, "Yes, miss."

Janet said, "That's better. Now, you have a standing appointment with me, Thursdays at 2 PM whenever our husbands are deployed. I will expect you to be punctual. Mike will give you the address and phone number to use in case of emergencies. Do you understand, Louise?"

Louise nodded and said, "Yes, miss."

Mike was standing behind Louise at this point and said, "That's not all, Louise. If for any reason during that week, you've done anything that you know has earned you a punishment, you are to report that to her at the start of your appointment. It will then be up to Janet to decide on and execute the correct punishment. Is that clear?"

Mike's voice startled her and she turned towards him as he spoke. She nodded and said, "Yes, sir."

Mike nodded at her unbidden contrite and formal reply.

Mike turned to Janet and said, "Thank you, Janet, I think you have things well in hand. I'm certain that this will work out for the best for everyone."

Janet nodded and said, "Glad to be of help."

Mike turned to Louise and said, "Thank Janet and then we'll head home."

Louise smiled and turned to Janet and said, "Thank you, miss."

Janet smiled and replied, "You're welcome, Louise. Don't forget your panties there on the couch."

Louise blushed a little and turned to the couch to retreive them. She carried them with her as she and Mike turned towards the door. Louise took Mike's arm as they headed out into the evening.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments