Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Road to Self Discovery

"She learned the price of being late."

5
1 Comment 1
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was a longer drive than I anticipated, some road construction, crazy drivers and a dead zone almost the whole way, so when I reached Bly, I was over an hour late and somewhat a wreck. When my truck pulled up, you were waiting in the open doorway. I don't know if you meant to show it, but I could see the relief in your eyes seeing me in one piece.

You walked out to meet me, told me I was late and took my bag in the house. I knew what being late meant. Every minute I was late meant one more; that was only for the first half-hour. Anything after that was two for each minute. That meant I racked up...sixty, one hundred twenty...shit! Almost one hundred sixty extra and that didn't include what you had racked up for my latest indiscretions! Then I had my lessons on top of that. Oh, my ass was going to be sore for sure!

You took my bag to another room as I just stood there. When you came out, you told me to take a shower and handed me a black garment and told me to put it on after my shower. It was a long tank top, just hitting below my butt cheeks and it was soft. I bathed thoroughly. Soaking in the hot water eased my tense muscles. By the time I got out, my skin had a beautiful pink glow to it and it was soft to the touch. I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer, so I brushed my hair straight back, slick against my head.

When you heard the bathroom door open, you stood and watched me as I walked toward you. The steam from my bath followed me as I emerged into the room, making me look like a dream you'd had: my hair slicked back, eyes large and filled with uncertainty, my step tentative. Without a word, you folded me into your arms, almost crushing me to you and held me there, smelling my clean scent, my soft body seemingly melding into yours. It was a brief moment that lasted a lifetime.

When you set me away from you, you turned me around so my back was to you and you slipped a blindfold on me, put my hands behind my back and secured them. You led me into a room and I could feel the energy. You placed me on a stool and instructed me to straighten my back and not move. I could feel you in the room...then I felt something touching my body.

It ran the length of my leg, first the outside and then the inside as the object urged my legs apart. It sent shivers down my spine. Then I felt it touching my nipples -- it was a riding crop. It circled my nipples, making them hard, so very hard and sensitive as they stood erect. The riding crop then lifted one of the shoulder straps and it slid down my arm, almost exposing my breast. The crop then lead a trail of fire toward the other strap. When it fell off my shoulders, my breasts were almost exposed, my hard nipples keeping the material from giving you full view. The riding crop continued tracing an invisible line across the fullness of my breasts and expertly flicked the material aside, giving you full view of your prize.

I felt the heat of your body before you reached out and touched me with your hands. Hands that were strong, hands that were gentle, hands that would inflict delicious pain, hands that would take me on an erotic venture of self-awareness.

MonikaValadi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonikaValadi

You took me by my hands and had me stand before you. As you let the garment slide lightly to the floor, I felt insignificant and small standing before you. As I stood there you fastened restraints around each wrist and led me to a spanking bench. You bent me over so I was laying flat, arms dangling on either side. You secured one wrist and a thrill jolted through my body. You fastened the second wrist and another jolt went through my body. 

I could hear the chains as you started your monolog, "You know how late you were?You made me worry, Little One. I don't want to have to worry again, so I'm going to show you what happens when you make me worry."

You then took my ankle and pulled it wide and fastened it. Before you fastened the other, you grabbed my hips, pulling me toward you. I could feel the air on my pussy and when you pulled the other ankle, making me spread my legs as far as they would, I felt exposed and vulnerable and a jolt of anticipation shook my body and made me so wet, I thought I peed.

"I am going to show you what it feels like when you disobey me, not being prepared for delays and therefore disappointing me. I'm not even going to have you count at this point. I am going to spank you til I think you have learned to behave."

You then landed the first blow and the intensity made me jump. I didn't have time to recover before the second one fell. Then the third, the fourth, the fifth...one after another, methodically, alternating sides. One cheek, then the other. It stung! You kept up the same pace, one after the other, my ass getting hotter, the stinging blows searing my skin. I started crying out, but you kept on going. I started pulling at my restraints.

"Please! Stop! Please!" I pulled harder at my restraints, my ass trying to jerk away from the crop. "Please, Big Daddy! Please stop! I learned my lesson! Oh God!" as you landed another searing blow.

This seemed to last forever...one blow after the other and my level of fear began to rise. The pain was no longer surface pain. It went deeper. I wondered if I was bleeding, if I was...

Then you abruptly stopped and rubbed my red hot skin. You reached lower and found me wet. You reached lower still and found my clit and teased it til it was hard and swollen. I moaned with pleasure and you abruptly stopped.

"Ten more. Ten more hard ones and you count. If you miss one, we'll start over. Are you ready?"

I said an inaudible, yes. Then I felt the first blow. It was like I was struck by lightening. It wasn't the riding crop I was used to. It was the paddle I made! The shiny finish I put on it made it feel like I made it from razor blades.

"One!" ...the next blow..."Two!"... panting already..."Three! Oh God!"..."Four! Please! No more!"..."Five! Oww-eee!"... "Six! Seven! Eight! Nine!"..."Oh God!"..."Ten!"

It was the last time I was late.

Published 
Written by canalope
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments