Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Of The Submissive

"Yes, please paddle my pussy with the hairbrush again, Master Sir."

11
7 Comments 7
28.5k Views 28.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It's Saturday night. I'm walking around trying to straighten up the house for my date with Liz. I wipe down the table with a dusting pad as I start to move a few things around and make sure things look okay. I keep looking at the table to make sure it's spotless and shiny. I'm also a tad nervous as  I'm putting the supplies we bought on the side coffee table near the couch.

I keep thinking how this is going to be like. Liz is into this new BDSM relationship and I agreed to it too. On the table lies a leather paddle, a paddling hairbrush, handcuffs, a flogger, and a leather whip. Liz likes taking proper spanking punishments over the knee.  I'm thinking that this will be an erotically fun night and who knows what she has in store for me.

The doorbell rings, I walk to open the door and there she stands,  breathtaking in a long leather jacket since it is cold out. Liz is a petite girl, about five-feet-five-inches soaking wet and if anything one-hundred-and-twenty pounds. She is wearing black combat boots and studded leather wristbands. Her auburn brown hair is long and really beautiful and past her shoulders. She is also carrying a small black leather bag with assorted contents.

I give my Liz a hug as she is entering the apartment. She takes off her coat handing it to me to put away. Underneath she is wearing leather pants and a black fancy black transparent shirt blouse. She looks so wonderful as the blouse emphasizes her chest. 

I begin to say, "Hey, did you find the place okay?"

Liz replies,"Yes, It was way easy to find."

"I'm glad to hear that and I'm so excited about tonight."

"I'm so glad to serve you, Master and I have been waiting for this all week."

"Oh, me too and I'm glad the feeling is mutual."

"Would you be having red wine to loosen up some?"

"Of course Sir. If you're going to have some, I won't mind."

"Okay, shall we sit down?"

She gives me her hand and we sit down together. I pour the wine and fill the glasses up.  I hand her a glass of red wine. I sit next to her as our arms intertwine we drink a few sips. We talk a little more and then as we set our glasses down. The excitement begins to fill me as it does her too. Liz looks at me she kisses me, putting her tongue in my mouth. Her soft creamy hand is holding my face. With her other hand, she puts her hand on my chest and then my stomach. Her hand is soft to the touch and she starts rubbing me down. 

Her hand is starting to move to my crotch as my already hard dick answers with attention in my pants. Liz, continuing to kiss me also rubs me through my pants and reaches inside them, grabbing my hard on.  She begins to stroke it inside my pants and rubs it. Liz unbuckles my belt and pulls it off. She unzips my jeans very slowly and teasingly pulls the zipper down. Opening my pants, she feels my hard-on tenting through my boxers. Her hand cups my balls and fondles them.

Liz starts to ask, "How does this feel? 

I reply, "It feels wonderful, baby."

Liz asks, "Will you spank me now, Master?"

"Yes, I will spank you now."

"I've been a naughty girl and need to be spanked."

Yes, you have been a bad girl. Please remove your pants and clothes."

"Yes, Master Sir."

Liz removes her clothes. She slowly teases me and looks at me as she removes her leather pants and folds them and sets them neatly on the couch. She unbuttons her see-through blouse and puts everything in a neat pile together. As she's standing there in her panties awaiting my next instructions, Liz put her hands at her side. Her chest is nice and round. Although her breasts are not too big, they are real too and look deliciously nice.

I start to say, "You can walk towards me."

Liz says, "Yes, Master."

She walks towards me slowly.  Of course, she needs a collar so I put a black leather collar around her neck.  Liz hands me her right hand and I pull her over my lap in her tight black panties. I know she feels my hard-on in my pants as I have her over my lap. She is squirming and adjusting herself to my lap. She blushes, knowing she is being exposed. I rub her butt, now getting ready to spank her over my lap. Anticipating her spanking she looks back at me.

Liz starts to say, "Please spank me, I've been a bad girl."

"As you wish, my sweet naughty submissive."

"Yes, please show me you love me."

I  feel the warmth of her body as she lies across my lap and it feels so good. Her face turns red as she looks back at me and nods her head in a yes to start my spanking on her lovely luscious ass. I hold my hand up and bring it down to her butt and the other side of her round butt, as I start spanking the back of her nice legs.

Liz says, "Thank you, Master, may I have more?"

Again, I bring my hand down spanking her butt harder through her panties and then again. As I am spanking both sides of her butt, Liz feels my hard on she begins to move up and down, humping on my lap slowly as I begin to spank her harder. 

I start to say, "Please take off your panties, love."

"Yes, Sir."

As she lowers her panties, I lower my pants to my knees. My hard-on is just tenting through my boxers now and it's obvious to her. As I reach my submissive's hand, she lays over my lap with her bare butt. I can see her already wet pussy from the spanking.  As I continuously spank her again, her butt begins to redden nicely.

The more I spank her, the redder it becomes. She gives me a cue to spank harder and rougher. Tears begin to come out of her eyes and drip down her face.

Liz starts to say, "Yes, Master, spank me harder. and please use the paddle on me."

I start to say, "I will now use the  paddle on you."

Liz replies, yes, please paddle me."

I bring out the paddle from next to me and show it to her. As her face becomes red as it fascinates her, she nods her head in a yes.  As I hold her waist with my left hand, I bring the paddle down with my right hand on her butt. I enjoy paddling this girl as much as she likes receiving. I bring the paddle down on her ass, again and again, reddening it nicely.  I continue paddling her butt as she moans, wanting more.  Her pussy is very moist and wet now as she widens her legs automatically.

Liz says, "Yes, Sir, I love being paddled. I'm extremely submissive."

I reply with, "So, what do you think about when you are pleasuring yourself?"

Liz responds, "I think about being caught, scolded, lectured and spanked for touching my pussy."

I put down the paddle and grab the flat hairbrush on the table. I am going to use it to paddle her ass now.  I show it to her as she turns red.  I hold the hairbrush,  bringing it down to her butt.  I'm paddling her repetitively as she starts moving her ass up and down humping my lap. As she's grinding on my throbbing hard-on dick, it feels so wonderful.  

As she does that I reach under and cup her pussy and begin to rub it and move my fingers over her already wet entrance to her labia.  I rub my hand very slowly over her pussy so we can enjoy it.  She is still slowly humping my lap.  It's so beautiful as I am worming my finger in and out of her agonizingly slowly. Opening her legs wider now, her pussy feels so wet as I'm pleasuring her. 

Liz says, "Uuuhhh. It feels so good."

"Turn yourself over."

"Yes, Sir Master."

She lays her back down on my lap as she rests her head on a pillow. I make sure my Liz is as comfortable as ever. As I reach around and cup her bare pussy again, she so wet and wanting me to feel her deep inside. I grab the hairbrush again with my other hand.  I am starting to paddle her pussy with the hairbrush. She begins stroking my throbbing hard-on. Her creamy soft hand is pumping my hard-on fast, as I feel the climax increase.

Liz says, "Ooooh, yes, paddle my pussy."

I respond, "Mmmm, gladly I will. I will paddle your pussy till its red and you're in extreme agony asking for more and more."

Liz says, "I deserve such a punishment for being naughty."

"I love administering this punishment and you're having fun with this."

LovelyLeonor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyLeonor

"Yes paddle my pussy again with the hairbrush, Master, Sir."

I begin to paddle her pussy again and again like she deserves. I increase the rhythm just enough for her to enjoy. It all just feels so wonderful for us to share this and have fun with it.  We aren't rushing it and we are enjoying it.  I run the bristle side over her bare wet pussy several times. I paddle her pussy repetitively again.  She moans and begs for more. Liz is still stroking my hard-on and pumping it slowly up and down. 

I start to ask, "How does this hairbrush feel paddling your bare pussy?"

"It feels wonderful, baby."

"I'm so glad to hear that."

"Shall we?"

Liz gets up grabbing the hairbrush from me. She lies down on the couch and begins to insert the handle in her bare pussy agonizingly slowly. Liz looks at me with a red face. 

Liz says, "I've got my hairbrush inside me now. Please help me cum, Master."

I answer ,"I'd love to, my submissive."

Liz says, "I'm so wet."

I help her to enter the handle of the hairbrush in her pussy slowly. She moans very slightly.  Again, I'm using the bristle side as a teaser and brushing her pussy with it slowly. She goes over her pussy, again and again, brushing it.  As I help her masturbate herself with the hairbrush, I am rubbing her pussy with the brush and rubbing her inside. Her hand rubs it beautifully.  Her finger is inside of her labia and her legs wide open and she is rubbing herself faster.

I help her by rubbing the outside as her wetness increases. Liz keeps working her fingers in and now almost has to cum. I nod my head as she has an intense orgasm. Liz closes her eyes as she shakes a quite a bit. Her hand is rubbing it in circles and she is fingering herself as she's shaking. Liz creams onto our hands as it feels so good. She lets out an erotic moan and then another shake.

Liz says, "Oh wow, Master, I enjoyed that so much. My pussy feels so good."

"Yes, I feel so wonderful too, my sub."

"Will you use the aftercare on me now, Sir?"

"I am going to take care of you soon."

I get up to get a paper towel clean up for us. Liz asks me to use after cream on her when I get back. I agree that I am responsible for her care and to show the love and tender care she deserves. I will now pamper and care for her.

I reach next to me and grab the tube of the aftercare cream that I'm supposed to administer to her marks and wounds to make sure she is fully taken care of. This is totally my responsibility for the master after a spanking and punishment of the submissive to always administer the cream. I begin to squirt some in my hand as I rub the aftercare cream on her pussy and her marked butt. 

I also will make sure I reach the back of her legs and she moans and makes erotic noises. As I still rub this cream in and caress her butt, legs, and pussy. She opens her legs wide so I can get everything. I massage the aftercare cream in her crotch and the butt.  I make sure I cover all the areas I marked so they will heal properly.  I also enjoy administering this.

Liz starts to say, "Would you diaper me now, Sir Master? I want to be humiliated and my face to turn red, Master."

"Do you have them?"

"Yes my Master Sir, come with me" 

"I also bought another beautiful light blue latex sleeveless shirt as well."

"That sounds so wonderful and I can't wait to see it."

Together, arm in arm we go to her bag where she pulls out a latex diaper and wants me to put it on her. Now, from all the action I still haven't been fully worked up yet but we will take care of that next. Liz hands me her diaper so I can put on.  It is relatively easy. As I hold the diaper up she steps right into it comfortably.

I pull them up for her as It fits kind of tight and just right. It has a latex feel to it because they are made of latex. Liz gives me an erotic kiss on the lips. Now the latex diaper is on, she pulls out the shirt and I help her with it on. The latex shirt fits her very nicely and emphasizes her nice chest.

My girlfriend, Liz gets on her knees. Gently with her hand, she grabs my hard-on and starts to jerk me off. Liz then slowly inserts my hard-on into her mouth and sucks it like it is a lollipop. She starts working her tongue around the head slowly around. She is taking her time paying attention to my sensitive head. 

Liz is making sure I enjoy it because she starts tonguing me too. Liz grabs my dick and jerks me off again. As she jerks me off harder and faster my super orgasm builds up. Liz swallows me again and again. She begins going all the way down and deep throating me. My hard dick is touching the back of her throat.  I enjoy this immensely and want her to know.

I gently hold her head as to go faster as I pull her hair lightly. She starts speeding up the pace a little and now my orgasm is really building. I am having multiple orgasms because the rougher and faster she goes, the more amazing I feel. I am going to explode all over her soon.

Liz says, "How does this feel?" 

I answer with, "Ooooh,  yes, I'm enjoying this my sub."

Liz responds, "I'm so glad to hear that, Master Sir. I'm here to serve you."

Liz opens up her mouth and takes my whole hard on in and deep-throats me hard.  Her lips wrap around my throbbing shaft and cup my balls. My orgasm is intensifying as she holds my balls with my hard phallus down her throat.  My eyes close in enchantment and  I'm shaking as I'm having this amazing orgasm.

I say, "Oh my God."

Liz pulls out as I ejaculate all over her sweet beautiful face. It also hit her on her forehead and it begins to drip off. The release feels so good. She licks her lips and smiles at me.

Liz begins to say, "Are you empty, Master? Please empty your balls for me, Master Sir."

I answer, "I think I have another shot in me, baby."

Liz says, "Okay let me have it."

She takes my hard-on in again and began sucking me off a second time. The feeling of intensity is so deep.  I'm enjoying this girl giving me this pleasure and how lucky I am to have this much fun. Liz begins fondling my balls again with her hand,  gripping them in her hand to get the best out of me. Her hand feels so creamy and good wrapping around my hard throbbing dick. Then she begins deep throating me again hard, with drool coming out of her mouth and on her chin.

I moan, "uuuhhhhhh."

I start moving my hips back and forth, face fucking her. As another orgasm builds up, she continues swallowing me deep and hard repetitively. It is so erotic enjoyable and so intense and rough. She starts to fondle my balls. I ejaculate into her mouth a second time.  Liz took it all in and swallows the cum as a whole.  She pulls me out I some squirts right into her face and dripping down off her cheeks. It's all over her cheek and neck. Some drips on to her beautiful, hot,  light blue latex shirt and diaper set.

Liz says, "This was fun and I really enjoyed you tonight, Master."

I answer with, "I enjoyed you so much tonight too. I guess I should get you cleaned up and off to bed."

Liz says, "Yes, Master, we can cuddle."

I start to say, "of course we will."

I open the cabinet and take a nice clean white rag. I wet the rag and begin to clean my submissive princess off. I wipe her neck cheek and face clean thoroughly. I throw the rag in the dirty linen. I grab another white linen and then wet the white rag again and wipe her off thoroughly. 

I give her a towel to wipe me off a little bit. She wets the towel and wipes me off thoroughly. She grabs my sleep pants from a nearby drawer and helps me into them. I grab a white t-shirt and put one on.  We are now comfortable to go to bed. Liz stays in her latex shirt and latex diaper.

I begin to ask, "How do you feel?"

Liz starts to say, "I'm feeling good, Master Sir. Can you tuck me in now? I want to be comfortable, Master."

"Yes, of course, my Liz."

I walk her to the bedroom and we sit there for a while, sipping the rest of the wine as we kiss. We whisper the words I love you to one another.  Then we lay together for the rest of the night cuddling and crossing our legs.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments