Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Party - The Aftermath

"Abbigail disciplines her school teacher"

17
7 Comments 7
18.7k Views 18.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Abbigail had been at the school for a few weeks now. She was sitting in Jack Lake's class knowing that even though she was the teenage school girl and Jack the adult teacher it was she who had given him three discipline spankings over the last ten days for one misdemeanour or another. They were in addition to the pre-planned spankings and were real no nonsense discipline spankings that had reduced Jack to uncontrolled tears.

Abbigail and Jack had only been able to be together at the weekends. Abbigail had told her parents she was going to a friend which was quite normal in any case. She didn’t say it was one of her teachers and she and Jack were careful not to send text messages or emails to each other just in case Abbigail’s parents found out. It wasn’t an affair they were having. They just loved being together for an hour or so, making up a reason for Abbigail to spank Jack, and then afterwards satisfy each-others sexual arousal with tongue sex.

What both knew was that Jack was the one who was willingly very much under Abbigail’s control. It was his fantasy come true.

Abbigail meanwhile was very happy to exercise her control over Jack.

Neither saw anything wrong in it being the teenager who disciplined the adult. In fact, Abbigail left a school dress at Jack’s so she was always the real life teenage schoolgirl when exercising her control over her real life teacher.

They didn't go out during the week as Abbigail focused on her school work. She worked hard at school and got in with a crowd of girls who wanted to pass their exams and go on to Uni. Abbigail became a popular figure in the group.

Jack was so aware of Abbigail's presence in his class. She was dressed just like the other girls in a green and white check gingham dress with a zip down the back but stood out for him. He didn’t and indeed couldn’t give her any special treatment. Nor did Abbigail seek it. School work was one thing. Disciplining Jack was something quite different and something both so enjoyed.

Because of Abbigail’s realistic approach Jack was quite able to continue teaching even with Abbigail sitting there. He had to really because it was his job. He just remained aware that Abbigail would happily deal with him if he acted improperly

When alone at Jack’s house they loved nothing more than to find a reason for Abbigail to find something that earned Jack a spanking. She loved ordering him to lower his trousers and underpants and get across her lap. He loved it as well. Maybe not the spanking so much except he always got aroused when across the strict teenagers’ lap. Abbigail spanked Jack really hard, but by the end of the spanking her pussy lips were wet and his penis was erect. So afterwards they would have the best tongue sex ever.

Of course, the same did not apply when Abbigail gave Jack a discipline spanking. Then she would make him masturbate and squirt his sex juice into a paper towel before spanking him. That way he never got aroused when she spanked him. However, Jack had to give Abbigail tongue sex afterwards because she would be totally aroused still.

Abbigail loved having Jack’s head between her thighs with his tongue running up and down her wet pussy lips just as she enjoyed giving Jack a blow job. They both loved each other's company and happily chatted almost as though they were man and wife.

There was one overriding fact though. Jack fully accepted that Abbigail had authority over him. Although they played at finding things he had done wrong it was to make the spanking more realistic. What Jack knew though was that if he really upset Abbigail by doing something he shouldn’t or not doing what he should, then Abbigail would spank him for real. She dealt with Jack strictly which was why he had found himself across Abbigail’s lap for those three discipline spankings.

He made a mistake today, though. He snapped at Lucy thinking she was talking in class. She wasn't though, but he felt too embarrassed to accept he was wrong. Lucy was a self-conscious girl and started to cry. Jack snapped at her to stop which only made things worse. It was only when Jack saw the look on Abbigail's face that he calmed down knowing that he was in trouble.

Halfway through the class, the Punishment Teacher came in. She called out three names of girls who had to go the Headmistresses Study for a caning. They had all got double detentions. As the girls traipsed out looking very sorry for themselves and everyone was looking sympathetically at them, Abbigail used the diversion to send a text to Mrs Garner. It just said '2'.

Mrs Garner got the text and knew what it meant. She knew that she had to deal with it. She had no choice. If she didn’t, sixteen-year-old Laura would be told and she would get the cane herself when she got home that evening. Laura would come round, as she did nearly every evening, and instead of a loving tongue sex session she would have her knickers taken down, go across Laura's lap and have her bottom spanked before having to bend over for the cane. Six strokes were the normal tariff.

Mrs Garner dealt with the string of girls first. There were ten girls in all including the girls from the other classes. Each got between two and six strokes of the cane on their bare bottoms.

Abbigail waited impatiently for the end of the next class. The three girls had come back from the Headmistresses Study and all three were rubbing their bottoms and could not stop the tears flowing. They had each got six strokes on their bare bottoms. They were very hard, full-strength strokes and none of them was able to sit down for the rest of the lesson.

At the end of the lesson, Mrs Garner herself came to Jacks’ classroom. She went to the front of the class and looked at Abbigail and announced, "Abbigail was missed off my list. You will go to my Study please." She then looked at Jack and added, "I would like you to watch please, Mr Lake."

It was then that Jack realised he was definitely in for it. He won't have seen Abbigail send her text to Mrs Garner but knew it was a method agreed between them all. Even so, all he could do was submit and follow Abbigail and Mrs Garner out of the classroom and along the corridor to the Study. It was a break so there would be no classes for twenty minutes which Jack reckoned would be easily enough to be caned.

None of the other schoolgirls guessed what was going on. It was the end of the lesson and they were busy chatting about the upcoming break and their next lesson.

Mrs Garner opened the door to her Study and Abbigail walked in. The School Secretary was in the outer office but had no idea what was going to happen either. It was going to be her break anyway and she would be going to the staffroom any moment.

Jack followed Mrs Garner and Abbigail in to the Study and remained silent. He knew he had been wrong to have had a go at Lucy the way he did and supposed that he was going to suffer because of it.

“Do you have a box of tissues please, Mrs Garner?” Abbigail asked.

Mrs Garner took an opened box out of her desk drawer and handed it to Abbigail. She knew what was going to happen next.

Abbigail held the box out to Jack and ordered, “Take your trousers and underpants off and jerk off in to a tissue, Jack. Be quick about it as we have to get back to class in twenty minutes and you need the cane first.”

Jack grimaced as he glanced at Mrs Garner who showed no signs of offering to leave the Study even whilst he emptied himself. So Jack had no choice as he pulled out three paper handkerchiefs.

Jack undid his trousers and pushed them down to his ankles catching his underpants as he did so. He stepped out of both and scooping them up folded his trousers and put them over the back of a chair with his underpants laid on top. He then sat on the chair facing the wall with his back to Abbigail and Mrs Garner. He needed to focus if he was going to masturbate with them both in the room. He knew that Abbigail would expect a full load of sex juice and she had even had him do it before now when he was aroused with her stroking his erection so she knew what a full load of his looked like.

Abbigail smiled at the back of Jack’s head as she heard his groans increase in length and intensity. She wanted to give Jack the full school discipline experience. He had mentioned in one of their discussions that he had never been caned at school and wondered what it was like. Well she was going to show him today but needed him in the right frame of mind. He already thought she was annoyed with him. He needed to get any sexual thoughts out of his mind as well.

Jack tried really hard and managed to jerk off a full load. Thankfully he told himself. However, he knew he had lost all thoughts of anything sexy by being here now. He had always masturbated after being caned by Mrs Garner in his dreams. What now he wondered?

Once Jack had cum, Mrs Garner admitted to Abbigail, "Laura makes me masturbate when she decides I have misbehaved and don't deserve tongue sex. I hate having to do it while she watches me but actually it teaches me a good lesson."

Abbigail smirked. "I know she does Mrs Garner. It's a weapon she and I have discussed and agree it should be used. You adults will take us for granted otherwise."

Mrs Garner could not object to the accusation.

Neither could Jack as he was getting himself towards his forced orgasm

Abbigail waited for Jack to breathe more easily before going over and making a point of inspecting his cum. It was a full load she was pleased to see.

“Get up, Jack, and go and bend across the desk,” Abbigail ordered.

Jack licked his lips as he did as he was told. He obeyed the teenage schoolgirl as he always did. She just sounded so stern when ordering him about even when in her school dress. He wasn’t sure how a school girl could be so authoritative but she was. So he obediently went and bent across the desk and grabbed the far side just as he had seen so many school girls do.

Jack faced away from Mrs Garner and Abbigail as he stretched his arms. He supposed he had fantasised long enough about being caned by Mrs Garner so now he would find out what it was really like. What was better was that he would have a schoolgirl watching him which was also his fantasy.

Jack started to focus on the caning and supposed he didn’t know how he was would cope with six strokes. At least he assumed he would get six but nothing had been said.

Jack heard movement behind him and Mrs Garner and Abbigail discussing his punishment. He wasn't surprised that it was Abbigail leading the discussion and making the decisions.

Mrs Garner asked, "How many strokes should he get?"

Abbigail was quite sure. "Twelve strokes. Six for embarrassing Lucy in front of the class and six because he is an adult."

Mrs Garner asked, blushing, "I suppose you and Laura also agree on the double punishment then?"

Abbigail gave Mrs Garner a stern look. "Yes, we do actually. Just as we have discussed me spanking you and Laura spanking Jack when either of you have earned a discipline spanking." Abbigail left the threat hanging and enjoyed seeing Mrs Garner blush. Maybe her Headmistress would like to be spanked by her Abbigail wondered and was sure she would find out sometime.

"I'll get the cane," Mrs Garner announced as she wondered what it would be like to be spanked by Abbigail.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

She had been spanked by Laura enough times to know that a teenager can give a very hard spanking and frankly if she earned a discipline spanking and Laura made the decision to have Abbigail spank her then she would have to accept it anyway.

Mrs Garner opened the cupboard and looked at the array of canes.

"Make it a senior cane, Mrs Garner," Abbigail commanded.

Mrs Garner took one of the senior canes from the cupboard and stepped across to her desk and the waiting bare bottomed Jack.

As Mrs Garner approached the desk Abbigail ordered, "I’ll be caning him, Mrs Garner."

Mrs Garner was about to point out caning was not that easy but then remembered she had a cane back home and Laura had been most proficient using it on her bare bottom. She remembered that Laura had also taken a couple of canes back to her own home and so reckoned she and Abbigail had again discussed caning them both and had probably even practised.

"Of course, Abbigail," Mrs Garner accepted as she realised that Abbigail had the same stern tone of voice that she so loved about Laura.

Jack heard the discussion, and when he realised that Abbigail was going to cane him he started to feel aroused again. It was a progression of his fantasy. He dreamt about Mrs Garner caning him and a schoolgirl in her school dress was watching. How much more fitting that it was a schoolgirl who will be caning him and what's more that that schoolgirl was going to be Abbigail. He reckoned he was getting an erection just picturing it in his mind.

Abbigail was having similar thoughts. She had discussed with Laura how she might be able to cane Jack and they hatched the plot together. They’d even got Lucy to act out her part by talking in class and then crying when accused of it. Lucy wasn't aware why she was asked to cry nor did she have any idea of what the outcome would be particularly as Mrs Garner made out it was Abbigail who had been left off the list. It would just be seen to be another error by the time Abbigail and Jack got back to the classroom. In the meantime, Abbigail was getting erotic flutters across her vagina at the imminent caning she was going to give Jack.

Jack felt the cane lightly tapped twice on his bottom. He turned his head and saw Abbigail standing in position with the cane in her hand. He saw her bare arms holding the cane and her slim legs which were slightly apart. Jack saw her arm and leg muscles tense as she pulled the cane back. His last thought before turning away was how he was going experience his fantasy to be caned by a teenage schoolgirl in her school uniform in the Headmistresses Study.

Jack held his breath and tensed his bottom cheeks just as he had seen so many school girls do who were bent over just like he was to be caned. Also like the school girls he grunted when the cane cut in to his bottom cheeks. It was his first ever cane stroke and it hurt much more than he had ever expected. This surely wasn’t going to be erotic, he thought in dismay?

Abbigail smiled at the grunt Jack made and at the red wheal that developed across his bottom. She knew he wanted to be caned in the Headmistresses Study and saw no reason not to make it a hard caning. It might be painful and no doubt more painful than he might have imagined or wanted, but then this would be the better experience. It was going to be a proper no nonsense discipline caning to satisfy his long held fantasy.

When the second stroke landed Abbigail and Mrs Garner saw the second red wheal appear. They glanced at each other. Mrs Garner was blushing as she was the one who usually wielded the cane in her Study albeit she had also been on the receiving end more than once from Laura. Not here though. Only at home. She looked at Abbigail in her school dress and saw she was enjoying the power she was wielding over Jack. Just as she knew that Jack still wanted Abbigail to have that power over him.

Abbigail certainly had a liking for disciplining adults. Her primary arousal was disciplining Jack. She wondered what it would be like to discipline Mrs Garner but was quite happy with the occasional thought as she masturbated knowing that Laura was in control of the Headmistress.

Abigail landed the third stroke and as the red wheal appeared just blow the first two and Jack cried out Abigail glanced at Mrs Garner and saw the realisation on her face that this wasn't the first time she had wielded a cane. The look stayed on the Headmistresses face after the forth stroke and Abigail was thriving on the knowledge she had two adults under her disciplinary spell.

Jack cried out once again after the fifth stroke. He threw his head back and clenched his teeth breathing loudly, although it sounded more like a distressed hissing as he tried to cope with the increasingly intense pain. He glanced around again and saw that Abbigail had raised the cane again. He thought again how she looked so confident and in control. Her school uniform displaying her bare arms and legs served so well to enforce her authoritative demeanour albeit being the school girl caning her teacher. That sight he loved to see so much didn’t stop him crying out as the sixth stroke landed.

Abbigail had practiced using the cane on a cushion but it was nothing compared to the real thing. She watched the sixth wheal appear and listened to Jack’s increasingly loud cry but knew she mustn’t show any leniency. He wanted to be caned and she wanted to cane him.

As she landed the seventh stroke Abbigail reminded herself that Jack may well have been forced to masturbate before his caning but she knew he would be aroused again before too long.

The eighth wheal started to appear. Abbigail was already pumped up and aroused and she could feel the throbbing in her pussy. She was sure she would cum before finishing the caning but didn’t want Mrs Garner to realise it so she fought to control herself as she landed the ninth stroke and watched the wheal appear just below the others

Abbigail landed the tenth stroke and as Jack cried out she let out the first squeak of an orgasm. She so wanted Jack’s head between her legs right then and his tongue licking her pussy lips and entering her searching out her already so taut clit. As Abbigail landed the eleventh stroke her louder erotic gasp was thankfully concealed by Jack’s loud grunt and hissed breathing.

The final stroke brought the loudest grunt and prolonged hissing breathing from Jack and Abbigail gave another erotic gasp. Abbigail glanced at Mrs Garner and was relieved to see that she seemed more intent on staring at the red wheals across Jack’s bottom. Abbigail smiled when she noticed the Headmistress also had one hand covering her own bottom as though protecting it. Clearly Mrs Garner was thinking about having her own bottom caned to have heard Abbigail’s erotic gasps.

Jack was crying freely as the pain criss-crossed his bottom like he had never imagined could happen. Sure he had watched enough school girls crying and rubbing their bottoms after their caning but he reckoned they were just school girls. He was an adult man so he wouldn’t end up crying like them. Yet when he heard the order from Abbigail to stand up he could not stop himself rubbing his bottom and stepping from foot to foot.

Abbigail was smiling at Jack but could tell from his red tear-filled eyes and tear-stained face that he wouldn’t be able to see her too clearly. She squeezed her thighs together and got another erotic surge which she turned into a deep breath but could also tell her knickers were damp. She was definitely going to cane Jack again.

Jack calmed down after a while but kept a hold of his bottom cheeks.

Abbigail and Mrs Garner stood watching the pain wracked Jack and both looked surprised when they saw that he had an erection. A stiff one. That told them both what Jack’s feelings were.

Abbigail wanted to see Jack later even though it was a school day. Her parents were out this afternoon and weren’t going to be back until late this evening. So Abbigail turned to Mrs Garner and said, “I think Jack needs a Punishment Slip to take home with him, Mrs Garner.”

“Oh yes, of course,” Mrs Garner replied. The School Secretary usually dispensed the Punishment Slips but Mrs Garner knew she couldn’t this time. So she got a pad out of her desk and filled the Punishment Slip in. She handed it to a still occasionally sobbing Jack and ordered, “Have it filled in tonight and brought back in the morning. Best to give it directly to me, please.”

“Yes, Mrs Garner,” Jack said between sobs. He looked at Abbigail and still sniffing said, “Thank you for caning me, Miss.”

Abbigail wasn’t expecting to be addressed with such respect but actually rather liked it. She would have Jack address her as Miss when they were alone and rather thought that Jack would be happy with that as well.

Abbigail said in her stern tone of voice, “I’ll be over straight after school to give you a spanking and then sign your Punishment Slip so make sure you get home sharply.”

“I will, Miss,” Jack replied obediently but delighted Abbigail would deal with him again after school.

“We need to get back to class,” Abbigail announced.

Jack carefully put back on his underpants and trousers and making sure his clothes and hair were straight nodded at Mrs Garner and followed Abbigail out of the Study.

Just then the Secretary came back in to the outer office. She looked at Abbigail and saw that she wasn’t distraught and wondered if she had been caned.

Mrs Garner was at the doorway of her Study and saw the quizzical look on her Secretary’s face and said, “I made a mistake. Abbigail didn’t need the cane after all.”

“Oh right,” the Secretary replied thinking how unusual that one of the girls was let off a caning but so be it.

Jack made sure he did not catch the Secretary’s eyes as he walked passed her and out of the office.

“I need to go to the gents to wash my face, Abbigail,” Jack said.

Abbigail was smiling broadly as she replied, “Okay. I’ll get back to class.”

Jack washed his face and checked that his eyes weren’t too tellingly red. He was smiling now as he felt the stinging all over his bottom but told himself it was worth it. He kept the picture of Abbigail in his mind. Her school dress, toned arms, slim legs

and long hair tied in to a ponytail. She looked the classic school girl except she had just caned him and knew she would be coming over after school to deal with his Punishment Slip. He had an erection again at the thought.

Jack walked slowly back to the classroom to ensure his erection disappeared. When he came back in to class he heard the tail end of Abbigail’s explanation that Mrs Garner had made a mistake and she wasn’t caned. Her classmates were happily congratulating her.

No one even guessed what had happened to Jack even though he spent the whole class standing up. He wondered when he would be able to sit down again and knew it wouldn’t be this side of bedtime. Not with Abbigail coming over to give him what he knew would be a very long and very hard spanking. He couldn’t wait.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments