Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spanking Party

"A teacher's wish to be spanked and caned comes true but not by the Headmistress"

17
8 Comments 8
22.5k Views 22.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Competition Entry: Fetish Sex Stories
Jack Lake had been looking forward to the party for several days. He even carried the advert and his ticket around with him so he could take them out and look at them whenever he felt the urge. That would be whenever he was by himself and had a hard-on.

Jack had always had a, "Thing," about spanking. He had always imagined himself across a woman's lap being spanked by her. It was a long held fetish. It wasn't just the pain though. He always imagined the woman giving him a blow job afterwards. He knew it was strange as in reality it was more likely the woman would expect tongue sex on her. However, it was a reality he had never experienced. Now was his chance with the spanking party he had seen advertised.

Jack was thirty-eight-years-old and a teacher. He didn't take up teaching because of his fetish. He just drifted in to teaching and didn't see a link between reading magazines or looking at websites about spanking and the fact he became a teacher.

For years Jack’s fantasy thoughts were always about him being spanked. He would stand on trains or walk around the shops and gaze at women and imagine himself being told off by them and then being spanked. He imagined the woman using a stern voice when telling him off. He always got an erection when gazing at the women although no one ever knew. He never approached any of the women. The only way anyone would have known would be if they saw the bulge in his trousers but he reckoned even then they would not know he was imagining himself being spanked.

Jack was a teacher in an all-girls school and he taught the sixteen-year-old girls. He was known for being strict and the girls didn't need to misbehave very much to get a detention. If they misbehaved a lot he gave them a double detention which meant four strokes of the cane as well as the detentions. The caning always took place during school time whilst the detentions were after school. The Headmistress would be the person who caned the girls.

The Headmistress was Mrs Garner. A divorcée who was fifty-three-years-old.

The girls were always called out of class at punishment time. Jack watched them do the walk of shame out of the class and there were always sympathetic looks from the remaining class mates. There would usually be two or three girls taken out of class and they had to queue outside the Headmistresses Study whilst the girls went in one at a time.

Even Jack was sympathetic when the girls came back in to the class red-eyed and rubbing their now sore stinging bottoms. That didn’t stop him giving the girls double detentions though when they misbehaved.

When Jack got home his thoughts would revert to him being spanked or caned. For quite some time he pictured himself in the Headmistresses Study being given his punishment by Mrs Garner. He never connected sending a girl to the Headmistress to be caned to his fetish about being spanked or caned himself. He would fantasies about it when at home and would masturbate as he pictured himself being caned by the Headmistress.

Whilst still looking at women he passed by in the street his fantasy changed after he had watched as the Headmistress caned a girl to whom he had given a double detention. The school girl was Laura who was sixteen-years-old at the time which was about a year ago. She had since left the school and he assumed went to Uni. He was told by the Headmistress to watch the caning to add to the embarrassment of the schoolgirl. So he followed Laura and two other girls out of the classroom and stood with the Headmistress in her Study as each girl had to lower their knickers to their knees, roll their dresses up above their waist, and bend over the Headmistresses desk for their caning. All the girls were submissive except for Laura who had argued adamantly that she had not earned either detention. However the caning went ahead as the Headmistress refused to reconsider.

For Jack it changed his perspective. He realised as he watched the caning that he was focused more on the Headmistress rather than the schoolgirl. She seemed powerful and dominant. Afterwards he fantasised about himself bent across her desk in place of the schoolgirl and he pictured himself being caned by the Headmistress. When he masturbated after that he realised his true fantasy was to be on the receiving end with a woman who looked like the Headmistress caning him. He stopped looking at other women and just imagined it was the Headmistress who caned him in her Study.

One extension that did happen about a year ago was that quite often he pictured a school girl standing there watching him being caned. She would be a prefect in her school uniform whilst he had his trousers and underpants pushed down around his knees and he was bent over the Headmistresses desk. He never thought it strange except started to see the school dresses the girls wore in a new light. It was as though the school girls took on a more dominant role as well in his mind. Not that any of the girls ever knew. That was for sure.

It was now a year later and he still fantasised about Mrs Garner caning him. It was his fetish. He scoured the internet for pictures of women who looked like the Headmistress. However she was never aware of his fascination for her. It was like a school boy crush on a woman of authority which seemed to be a standard format for the spanking sites he looked at.

Jack trawled the Internet because until he saw the advert he had no idea how to meet anyone who would cane him. He could hardly ask the Mrs Garner he knew. Surely that would be very embarrassing as she was a work colleague. Well, her boss he supposed but that wasn’t so different. Once he saw the advert though he hoped there would be a woman at the party who would cane him and if she looked like the Headmistress all to the good. He wasn't so interested in having sex with the woman. He was quite happy masturbating in bed when he got home. It was the caning he wanted.

He went on to the web site and bought an entry ticket. He almost came thinking about what he hoped to experience at the party.

As the date for the party got closer Jack quite often took the advert out of his pocket to look at it. One time when he was at the pub he was looking at the advert when he heard a shuffle behind him and when he looked around he saw Laura, the school girl he had watched being caned.

Laura asked Jack, "Going somewhere nice, Sir?"

Jack realised he was quite taken with how Laura had a very school teacher’ish voice. It was stern and commanding. He realised he was getting an erection as Laura asked him questions in a firm authoritative way. It was as though the Headmistress was asking him the questions.

Jack didn't think Laura had seen the advert though and told himself to be more careful looking at it in future.

What Jack didn't know was that Laura had seen the advert albeit briefly and knew exactly what it was for. Neither did Jack see Laura’s self-satisfied smile on her face as she walked away after their chat.

The day of the party arrived. Jack had to make a final decision on what to wear. He had a hankering for wearing his old school uniform. He had kept it because of his long held fantasy. So he decided to wear a blue short-sleeved shirt, his dark blue school jacket with matching coloured short trousers and short dark blue socks.

Jack ate an early lunch as the party was due to start at two-thirty that afternoon. Straight after lunch he got dressed. He knew he had to walk to the party and felt too embarrassed to walk along the street dressed in only his school uniform. So he wore a long coat even though it was a warm evening. He got several strange glances but thought it better to accept those because he was wearing a coat rather than because as a grown man he was wearing his school uniform.

Jack found where the address where the party was being held. He knocked on the door and when it was opened he was asked for his ticket. When he showed it to the doorman he was told, "The party is in the building across the road. We have attendees come here first in case we think they shouldn't have access. It happens sometimes but I think you are okay."

Jack hadn't realised such precautions were taken but felt good about it and was more relaxed by the time he was let in to where the party was really being held.

New attendees were given a tour of the various rooms. They went around in groups of five or six. He gawked as he saw the various rooms. There were four schoolrooms. Each had a large desk, a school desk and chair, a blackboard, and a cabinet full of plimsolls straps and canes. Jack was gobsmacked by one other room which had a spanking bench with ankle and wrist straps and with whips around the room. Clearly some of the attendees were going to end up in here rather than a schoolroom but it seemed too much for Jack.

One attendee who toured with Jack's group was Abbigail. She was wearing a school dress almost like the one the girls at the school he taught at wore except it was a blue and white gingham dress rather than green and white. When he looked closely he saw that she had a badge clipped to her dress which read, ‘Prefect.' He was quite enamored by her and started to think about prefect detentions where the prefects were allowed to discipline the students in their detention.

When the tour was over all the attendees were directed to the bar. Jack and Abbigail both got drinks and gravitated towards each other.

After just a few words Jack asked, "A school uniform? So will you be going to the school room to be disciplined?"

Abbigail gave Jack a stern look. "No young man. I want to take someone like you to the school room and discipline you. After all you are also wearing a school uniform. However I am a prefect and you are in short trousers."

Jack blushed as he realised he had made an error of judgment. He assumed that the school dress meant submission. He had not thought a girl would dress like a schoolgirl and seek to discipline someone else.

After just those few words though Jack decided he liked Abbigail's stern tone of voice and as he chatted to her was more and more drawn to the prospect of satisfying her request and asking her to discipline him. He supposed there wasn't so much difference between a Headmistress and a prefect. Well, other than the age difference anyway.

Abbigail was certainly controlling their conversation and after a short while it was she who asked directly, "Well I am looking for someone to discipline and I reckon you are here to be disciplined. So I think I should take you to a schoolroom to punish you."

Jack caught his breath and replied, "Yes please."

Abbigail gave Jack a stern look and said, "Yes please Miss."

Jack blushed as he corrected his acceptance. "Yes please Miss." He was more used to telling school girls off than being told off by them but he somehow didn’t mind with Abbigail.

To enforce her position Abbigail made a point of looking down at Jack's trousers and glared at the very clear bulge which told her that he was turned on by the way she was dealing with him. She was delighted by that and his apparent submissive manner towards her.

So Jack followed Abbigail to the booking table. He was looking forward to being disciplined and thought Abbigail a good choice. As they walked towards the table though Jack suddenly realised that Abbigail was younger than he had thought. Maybe only a teenager in fact. He wondered if he should reconsider but supposed he was too aroused by the prospect of his first caning after wanting it for so long to question her about her age.

As it turned out the process for the party was to have two doms and two subs in each schoolroom. One set had to watch the other and then vica versa. It made sense Jack supposed as at his school several girls had to go the Headmistress's Study at the same time. They didn't watch each girl being caned though, but certainly saw each one come back out with red eyes and rubbing their bottoms.

Abbigail and Jack were told to make their way to Schoolroom 2 and that another school based couple were already there.

Jack opened the door and motioned to Abbigail to go in. He saw she was smiling which was a change to her stern misdemeanor so far. Anyway he followed her in and saw the other couple. He was stunned to see who the other couple were. They were the Headmistress and Laura. The look of surprise on his face was met with smiles from the others. It was clear to Jack that even Abbigail was expecting this.

Laura spoke first. "Good to see you again, Lake."

It didn't pass Jack by that Laura was using that same authoritative tone of voice she had when at school, nor that she addressed him by his surname as though she were the dom of the pair.

Laura continued, with the same stern tone of voice. "I see Abbigail picked you up. You will be interested to know that she will be joining your school next week."

That told Jack that Abbigail was young and supposed she was actually sixteen-years-old. He was still pretty speechless.

The Mrs Garner spoke next. "I reviewed Laura's case after caning her and she was right. I didn't know how to apologise but Laura did. She told me I needed to be caned and that she should cane me. SI reminded her she was just sixteen-years-old but she, quite rightly, told me her age had nothing to do with it. She then told me that she had always wanted to cane someone. What no one knew was that I wanted to be caned and so jumped at the opportunity. I know there is quite an age difference and maybe a Headmistress being caned by an ex-pupil is strange, but I loved the idea and so did Laura. After all we were both in to the same thing. Well, more that she was in to disciplining someone much older than herself and I wanted to be disciplined. At the time I hadn't really thought about that person's age but actually I think it is lovely having someone much younger than me discipline me. It’s not the age as much as the demeanor and Laura acts in a very mature manner."

Jack took in the explanation and realised that that was why he found Abbigail so attractive.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

Well she was attractive anyway but he meant more as someone who looked the part to discipline him. He focused more on the prefect badge rather than the school uniform but he could relate to what Mrs Garner was saying in terms of age and maturity as Abbigail had the same air of authority that he always saw in Laura.

Laura smiled wickedly and added, "The sex is great too. There is something about a warmed and reddened bottom that is sexy. It’s why this schoolroom business is so successful. There are lots of people turned on by spanking and being spanked. The great thing is to put two people together with the same needs. That is, one who wants to spank and the other who wants to be spanked. Just like you two." Abbigail looked from Jack to Mrs Garner as she spoke and could see the two adults were quite receptive to being disciplined by two teenagers. Nit just that but one teenager who used to be a pupil and had been caned by Mrs Garner, and the other teenager who was about to become a student in Jack’s class at school.

"Sex?" Jack asked in a surprised tone. The sites he had visited certainly showed men and women and same sex relationships which suggested sex took place as a matter of course but there was no details of the sexual act.

Laura smiled as she continued, "When at home I give Mrs Garner tongue sex after spanking her and she thanks me for disciplining her with tongue sex back."

Jack was blown away with the explanation. It certainly explained that actually the whole spanking/caning thing was sexually based. That was so different to discipline at school where there was no sexual innuendo. On the other hand it satisfied Jack’s desire, and it seemed Mrs Garner’s desire, to be disciplined by a girl in school uniform. What better than that the girls really were school girls one of whom at least at been on the receiving end of school discipline. It was getting more exciting by the second.

At the same time though it was confusing for Jack. All this time he had fantasised about being caned by Mrs Garner yet here she was admitting that she had the mind-set of a sub all of these years. He accepted though that it showed once again how venues such as this one could help those with a fetish to find their true direction.

Jack asked Laura, "Did you have tongue sex that first time?"

Laura answered. "We did not. The first time was just about discipline. I made the Headmistress lower her knickers and roll her dress up above her waist just as we schoolgirls had to do. I know it was embarrassing for her but that wasn’t my problem. Once she was dressed, or I should say undressed, properly, I made her bend over her desk again just as she made me do. That first time I gave her six strokes and she cried out each time.”

Mrs Garner added. "I wasn't even thinking it would go anywhere. I just wanted to repent and at the same time experience what it was like to be caned.”

Laura continued. "I telephoned Mrs Garner two days later and told her I needed a plus one for a party. She agreed to come. It was full of girls and boys my age. I started an argument with Mrs Garner and before she knew it she was across my lap having her bare bottom spanked in front of all those teenagers."

Mrs Garner grimaced. "It was probably the most embarrassing moment of my life. Me a grown woman and a Headmistress spanked by a seventeen-year-old in front of a roomful of girls and boys her age." The Headmistress smiled at Laura as she added, “But it was all part of her plan. Revenge was definitely the initial reason for contacting me but we clicked. It wasn't as though I was happy to be disciplined by a teenager at the time. Far from it. However as things turned out I was the one who lost control and was rude to people treating them all like the school girls at my school. Laura though taught me not to be like that and after a few dates we reached equilibrium. I accepted she had the first second and every say about what happened in our relationship and if I objected she would spank me. It worked really well and still does. I am now more than happy to be dominated by Laura so we both have ended up with what is right for us. It is more than just a fetish. We are living the life and whatever it brings. "

Jack asked suspiciously, "So why are you here today?"

Laura went back to her stern voice. "Mrs Garner told you she checked and I was right that I should not have been given either detention or the cane. Well don't forget it was you who gave me both detentions. You even watched me being caned. So it was your fault." Laura glared at Jack who blushed.

Jack did remember giving Laura those detentions because he was in a bad mood at the time. He hadn't really thought about it but could not admit his mistake when asked by the Headmistress at the time. Well would not rather than could not but it was almost the same thing. The result was that Laura got caned and sat two detentions she had not earned. Even so he was still bemused about why they were both here.

Laura answered Jack's unasked question. "I said before that Abbigail is joining your school next week. Well she will be giving the same penalty as the Headmistress got for wrongfully giving me the two detentions."

That sounded like pure discipline to Jack and not the sex included type.

Laura saw the unhappy look on Jack's face and added, "It won't be any different to Mrs Garner today." She looked at the Headmistress clearly expecting her to explain.

Mrs Garner did explain. She was blushing though as she spoke and was now much more respectful of her teenage dom. "Miss Laura is right. Normally I would expect to exchange tongue sex after the spanking as by them we will both be so aroused. However I was particularly rude to Miss Laura on the way over here and she has withdrawn my tongue sex rights. In fact I will be expected to orgasm before she spanks me which I can tell you means the spanking and caning will be even more painful than usual as there will be no prospect of my after caning orgasm. Of course I will accept her decision as I always do. I also know I was rude and need to be punished. You will find Abbigail as strict with you and never unfair."

Jack bit his lip in apprehension as he listened to Mrs Garner. It was already being taken for granted that he would accept Abbigail's authority over him. Was he going to let a teenager decide when he needed to be punished? Was that what he had fixated upon all these years?

He glanced towards Abbigail who had her lips pursed and arms crossed and said in a stern tone of voice, "You are getting a spanking and a caning whatever happens. We are here at the party and you agreed outside that I would punish you. After that as Miss Laura says you will find me strict but fair. We will have a lot of fun together and the better behaved you are the more you will enjoy it. The decision to give me authority over you will be yours but only once we leave this place. Right now you will prepare to be spanked and caned. However, if you agree that I will have authority over you remember that I will be a pupil of yours at school in any case and if you continue to give unwarranted detentions then I will discipline you in the punishment room at the school and my classmates will know why. Of course that is under your control. I will only take the decision to spank you if you need to be. However I think the concern that I would spank you will give you the incentive to be a far fairer teacher when it comes to deciding whether a detention is justified.

Jack was apprehensive particularly as Abbigail was going to be in his class from next week. He had to admit though that Abbigail knew how to deal with him for sure and had promised him good times if he behaved. She looked so sexy in her school dress and did it really matter that she was a teenager? It didn't seem to affect Mrs Garner although Laura wasn't still at the school. Even so they seemed to have a balanced relationship with Laura definitely in charge. On reflection he knew he would react well to Abbigail's authority even when he was in a bad mood. So he took a deep breath and said, "Yes, Miss Abbigail. Please do deal with me now and in the future. I will do as you say always and without question."

Abbigail kept the stern look on her face and was sure she would have fun dealing with Jack.

Just then Jack's mobile rang. He looked at Abbigail and asked, "May I Miss?"

Abbigail was delighted with the respect she was already being shown. "Yes you may," Abbigail responded.

Jack answered the phone. "Oh hi Pete ... can't really talk now. I'm with my new girlfriend, Miss Abbigail, and she is about to give me a spanking and the cane which I must say I fully deserve ... I think she is sixteen-years-old ... oh yes she is very much in charge but I need that ... yes I address her respectfully as she deserves that and it puts me in my place ... Yes a spanking and the cane so I won't be able to go swimming later on."

Abbigail interjected inn her usual stern tone of voice. "Actually Jack you will go swimming and I will be there to watch you. I want to meet your friends as soon as I can just as you will meet mine. Just behave all the time and that will be fine."

Jack blushed as he relayed the message to Pete before closing the phone call.

Jack knew from his stiff erection that he was going to like his new relationship. It would be painful at times for sure but he will get used to being under the authority of a schoolgirl who was in his class. At least he had better or else he will be embarrassed just like the Headmistress was from time to time. No bad thing he told himself.

Abbigail also saw the erection and keeping the stern look on her face she went and sat on the high backed chair. "Come here so I can jerk you off before I spank you," she ordered.

Jack swallowed hard as he went and stood in front of Miss Abbigail. He looked down at her lap and saw the hem of her school dress had risen right up and her thighs were bare and enticing. He would soon be lying across those bare thighs and his erection stiffened even more. First though he slid his shorts and underpants down and gasped as Miss Abbigail clasped his erect penis in his hand. He gasped more as Miss Abbigail ran her hand up and down his penis and he quickly felt himself cumming. He exploded as he had never done before when masturbating and when he looked down he saw his cum on Miss Abbigail's bare thighs.

Miss Abbigail shook her head. “You should have thought to have a paper handkerchief ready Jack. That has just added two strokes of the cane to your punishment.” Abbigail handed him the paper handkerchief she was already holding in anticipation of Jack’s thoughtlessness.

Jack set himself a mental reminder to get several packets of paper handkerchiefs.

There was a gasp from another chair. Jack looked across the room and saw Mrs Garner on a chair with her legs wide apart and Miss Laura kneeling between her legs licking Mrs Garner’s pussy lips. Mrs Garner was cumming right then.

So both of Jack and Mrs Garner had cum and would find their spankings very hard to bear.

Jack watched as Mrs Garner bent down across Miss Laura's lap. It didn't look strange at all that the adult Headmistress was across the lap of a teenager in a school uniform. Not one bit. It made tremendous sense in fact and he knew it made as much sense to him as he eased himself down across Miss Abbigail's lap. The view he had of the backs of Miss Abbigail's upside down legs would be a sight he would no doubt see time and again.

Just then Miss Abbigail landed the first spank and the sound echoed around the room together with Miss Laura's spanks to Mrs Garner’s bottom. It would have made quite a scene if only Jack wasn’t looking at the floor or at the backs of Miss Abbigail’s legs. Two adults were being spanked by two teenagers in school dresses. One had been a student at the school both teachers taught at and the other would be a student next week.

Jack felt apprehensive as the spanks continued to land all over his bottom and the tops of his legs. What he told himself though was that in future he had better behave as then he would still have an erection as Miss Abbigail spanked him and he would find that far more sexually satisfying. He would have to show Miss Abbigail he earned a more sexual spanking and would try very hard. Before that though both he and Mrs Garner had to suffer the rest of the spankings and the caning that would follow without any further sexual release. He would get to lick Miss Abbigail’s pussy lips though and would make sure she enjoyed that as much as possible.

Jack knew it would be strange working with Mrs Garner at the school. He was sure they would exchange their experiences at the hands of the teenagers who had authority over them. They would no doubt talk secretly and out of anyone else's earshot which would be fun. Jack knew he would get an erection every time and reckoned Mrs Garner’s pussy would throb with excitement as well. Would the same arousal happen when each of them was being spanked he wondered? Well he hoped so but Miss Abbigail had made it clear it depended on his behavior.

Jack was looking forward to being tested by Miss Abbigail. It might be a very different relationship to the one he had thought about for so long and was so pleased that he had gone to the spanking party and that Miss Laura had seen the advert and set him up with Miss Abbigail. His fetish fancies had come to life in a way he had never expected but his teenage dominatrix knew what was best for him and he was sure that she would keep in him on the straight and narrow or make him pay the penalty if he didn't.

Even having Miss Abbigail as one of his student’s didn’t faze him. He was quite looking forward to being in class and knowing whilst he was the teacher in charge that she was very much in charge of him.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments