Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Teacher is Taught - Part 1

"A teacher is caught using someone else's phone without permission and pays the price"

14
7 Comments 7
16.4k Views 16.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Deborah thought it so nice that her niece, Lindsay, asked to visit her this morning with a couple of her work colleagues.

Deborah was forty-years-old and had been a Headmistress for the last twenty years at a college for sixteen to eighteen-year-olds. Lindsay was her twenty-one-year-old niece who had just started work as a teacher at another college but also for the same age group. Lindsay had telephoned her Aunt and asked if she and two fellow teachers could come over to discuss a project they were doing together. Deborah happily agreed. As it was an almost formal discussion she chose to wear a white short-sleeved blouse buttoned down the front and a dark blue skirt. It was hot and so she decided she could have bare legs and suspected the girls would as well anyway.

It was ten o’clock when the doorbell rang. Deborah went to answer the door and saw three young ladies on the doorstep.

“Hi Lindsay,” Deborah said to her niece. Lindsay had long blonde hair that flowed down her shoulders. She was wearing a light blue vest top and dark blue shorts. It was summer and as expected she had bare legs.

“Hi Auntie. This is Samantha and Gabby.”

“Hi girls,” Deborah said with a welcoming smile. Samantha wore a sleeveless floral dress with a very high hem and bare legs. Gabby was dressed like Lindsay in a red vest top and white shorts. Both had long hair. Samantha’s was light brown and Gabby’s was black. Both girls were the same age as Lindsay

Deborah led the girls into the living room. “Cold drinks, girls?” she offered.

A few moments later they were sitting around the dining table.

“How can I help?” Deborah asked Lindsay.

“Well Auntie,” Lindsay began, “We are doing a project about whether colleges should reintroduce some of the old style teaching methods and the particular subject we want to talk about today is discipline and the like. I should say straight away that Samantha is all for reintroducing corporal punishment at college and Gabby and I are not. We would like your views Auntie because of your experience.”

Deborah was happy to describe how the old system worked. Students showed their teachers much more respect than the youngsters today did and that meant they were more focussed on learning. Compare that to today when even telling a student off could cause a complaint against the teacher, Deborah explained.

Deborah said, “I must say I really do think the whole college system would be better off with a strict discipline regime where the decision of the teacher is final and parents cannot object.”

“I agree,” Samantha said enthusiastically.

“I tend not to agree,” Lindsay countered.

Deborah continued, “In the old days it was just as important for the parents to give discipline at home. It was an important supplement to discipline at college and indeed vice versa. It was normal for a student given a detention a spanking or the cane to take home a letter for signature by the parent. More often than not that led to another spanking at home although invariably the student had to do their homework first.

Samantha maintained her preference for the old system including those notes sent home and the additional punishments given by the parents.

Again Lindsay and also Gabby disagreed. “Surely it is better to treat the students like adults and explain what is right and get them to agree to what the teacher wanted.”

Samantha joked, “Who said adults should not be spanked?”

Lindsay and Gabby found the comment funny and laughed.

Samantha then asked about the respective ages of the teachers and students. “Should the age ratio stay the same as at home so that the teachers giving the discipline are a similar age to the parents?”

Deborah’s answer was adamant. “At college, it isn’t an age thing. There are teachers and there are students. That is the important difference. When I was a new teacher and was twenty-years-old I had to spank a final year student of eighteen-years-old. He never questioned my right because I was the teacher.”

“That makes sense,” Samantha reasoned.

They continued to discuss the subject for a while whilst they all drank coffee and set out their various points of view. After a while though the girl’s mobiles started to ring and one or other of them was fiddling with their phone all of the time. It got Deborah annoyed but she didn’t show it too much. She knew only too well how long the youngsters today spent on their phones.

In the event time flew and suddenly Lindsay announced, “Hey girls, we had better go. We have to be at Mum’s for lunch to meet one of her friends, Amanda, who is a teacher. Then there’s the college dance tonight and we will have to get ready for that.”

It was all rush rush, Deborah saw, which was so different to when she was younger. The girls all said their good-byes and thank you’s and left.

Deborah settled down for another cup of coffee and got ready to watch the TV. It was only when she had made her coffee and sat down on the sofa that she saw the mobile on the armrest. She picked it up and pressed a button and to her surprise it sprung to life. She flicked through the screens and got on to a social network site and flicked through a whole stream of photos of friends. She saw several of Lindsay and Gabby. She realised the phone belonged to Samantha when she saw several selfies of her.

Deborah needed to phone her friend, Avril. However, her home phone wasn’t working. The line had been down since first thing this morning and the telephone company promised to fix it by tomorrow night. The thing was that her friend was going to be away from tonight and she wanted to find out how she was. It was just going to be a very short chat. She reckoned Samantha wouldn’t even notice. So she rang her friend and chatted. For two hours as it turned out.

Deborah pottered about until the doorbell rang and Deborah saw it was 3.30 pm. She wondered who it might be. She opened the door and smiled as she saw Samantha standing there.

“I thought you were going out, sweetie,” Deborah said with a smile.

“I am, Deborah. It’s just that I think I left my phone here. Did I?”

Deborah acted surprised but said, “Well come in then and we’ll see shall we?”

“Oh thanks, Deborah. I must say if it isn’t here then I must have lost it,” Samantha said reckoning Deborah may not be fully up to date with modern technology. She knew though that her location app was on and a search on her computer identified exactly where the phone was. At Deborah’s. She wasn’t expecting Deborah to act as though she didn’t know the phone was there though.

Deborah walked into the living room and as soon as Samantha walked in she immediately announced, “There it is.”

“Oh that’s good,” Deborah said although swallowing hard. She had decided not to tell Samantha about her phone call. She knew she should have done but it was only one phone call after all and she doubted Samantha would ever find out.

Samantha went and picked up the phone and flicked it on.

Deborah wanted Samantha to leave quickly but the young lady asked, “Could I have a cold drink, please? Orange juice would be great.”

“Of course, Samantha. I’ll go and get it for you,” Deborah replied trying to smile as best she could.

Deborah quickly poured out two glasses of orange juice and went back into the living room. She handed one glass to Samantha and took a sip from her glass. She looked at Samantha and saw her smiling face had changed to a rather cross one.

“So you made a call using my phone, didn’t you Deborah.” It was a statement rather than a question.

“How did you?” Deborah started but trailed off. It was a straightforward admission.

Samantha answered in a very firm tone. “That’s easy, Deborah. I switched on my computer to use the tracking device on the phone. That told me the phone was still here. I also get a text message and an email telling me if I go over a pre-set limit for each phone call. I got an email that said one call was four times the limit I had set.” Samantha added after a moment, “It took a full two hours to make that call didn’t it Deborah?”

The statement shook Deborah. She had no idea that that type of information was so easily available. Had she known she most certainly would not have used the phone.

“Sorry," Deborah said.

Samantha said pointedly, “What did we say this afternoon about students apologising only after they were caught?”

Deborah blushed. She remembered only too well. She had accused her own students of exactly that and how she told them it was far too late to apologise after they have been caught. They just shouldn’t be naughty at all. ”Erm, saying too late doesn’t stop you being punished,” Deborah said despondently. She added, “I’ll pay for the call of course. Do you know how much it was?”

“Yes I do,” Samantha said firmly. I checked it online. The call cost twelve pounds.”

“How much,” queried Deborah in a surprised tone of voice. “Oh my,” she added when she saw Samantha was still looking very cross.

“Did you look at anything else, Deborah?” Samantha demanded.

“No, I didn’t,” Deborah lied remembering all the photographs she had seen and entries she had read.

Samantha put her hands on her hips and replied angrily, “That’s not true is it, Samantha? I have also checked and seen you have flicked through my social network page. The last log in is shown and the time is after I left here this afternoon.” She could not understand how Deborah could lie so much.

Deborah was again shocked to discover that she had been caught out on that as well. “I guess not,” Deborah said hesitantly. She had been caught lying twice now and was only digging herself into a deeper and deeper hole.

Samantha was still looking at Deborah with a very cross look on her face and said sternly, “After all the things you said this morning what with advocating more discipline at college and at home I really think you should be punished for what you have done.”

Deborah could not believe Samantha had just threatened to discipline her. Her hand covered her mouth in shock as she said, “Punished? Me? But I’m forty-years-old.”

Samantha folded her arms in a very dominant way. “We discussed discipline and age this morning.

emily_dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emily_dream

I am a teacher and so my age is not the issue. You have lied, twice, and so that must earn you a punishment. I think that punishment should be a bare bottom spanking.” Samantha waited a moment before adding firmly, “Or are you saying you lied this morning with your views?”

Deborah was so embarrassed. She had no answer to give Samantha other than the one she now knew was right. She was initially tentative in her reply but managed to force herself to say, “I am so sorry Samantha. I have done wrong. I have lied and I do deserve to be spanked.”

Samantha kept her stern teacher’ish approach. “Well, at least you now understand what you have done wrong and that you need to be punished.” Deborah didn’t respond and Samantha took that as her full acceptance. She stood up and turned her chair into the room before glaring at Deborah and ordered pointing at the floor, “Come here and stand to my side.”

Deborah bit her lip as she got up and walked around the table and stood on the precise spot Samantha was pointing at. She told herself it had been wrong to lie and of course even worse to have used Samantha’s phone and flick through her messages and photographs. She had done everything wrong in fact and had she been the teacher she would most certainly have given the student a spanking. Worse probably. A detention would certainly be warranted as well as the spanking. So she had no defence and accepted the spanking was fully earned. Being sorry really wasn’t any justification for avoiding the punishment. There would be enough time to be sorry when she tended her stinging bottom she told herself ruefully.

Samantha ordered, “Take your knickers off and lift your dress up above your waist.”

Deborah didn’t even query that it would be a bare bottom spanking as she lifted her hem up well above her waist and lowered her knickers stepping out of them and scooping them up and putting them on the table. She stood up straight again and waited for the inevitable instruction.

Samantha was still livid that Deborah had misused her phone. She was still amazed though that she agreed to be spanked. At first, Samantha had acted annoyed knowing she would have got the money back easily enough. She also realised she was dealing with Lindsay’s Aunt and should show her some respect. However as the discussion progressed she became more and more annoyed that Deborah had said one thing but done the opposite. That was hardly the correct attitude for a teacher and spanking Deborah made more and more sense. “Get across my lap,” Samantha ordered.

Deborah looked down at Samantha’s lap. She saw that her dress which already had a high hem had risen almost to the top of her thighs. She thought momentarily that Samantha did have rather nice legs until she told herself her bare tummy would now be lying across her bare thighs. That wasn’t very college like Deborah thought, until she remembered the gym mistress used to spank the students with them both in their gym gear.

Deborah was reconciled to the spanking for all of the right reasons as she eased herself down across Samantha’s thighs lowering her whole weight across Samantha’s lap. As her head nearly met the floor and she looked under the chair and saw her own legs on the far side and looked to her side and had the close-up view of the backs of Samantha’s legs she realised this was going to be her first ever spanking. She was one of the goody goody’s at college and at home and so even with the far stricter upbringing she had compared to today she had still avoided all domestic and corporal punishment. It was so strange to think that she would be getting her first spanking at forty-years-old. However, she never thought again about the fact that Samantha was just twenty-one-years-old as she had given her first spanking to that student when just twenty-years-old herself.

Samantha looked down at Deborah’s bottom and realised this was going to be the first ever spanking she had given. She placed her open palm on Deborah’s bare bottom and rubbed in circles trying to focus on how to give a hard spanking. None of her friends had ever been spanked as it just wasn’t the thing to do. However as part of her project she had surfed the internet and read intently a spanking manual and watched a few videos and so supposed she had a pretty good idea. Anyway, deciding to wing it she raised her hand and brought her open palm down on Deborah’s bare bottom. She enjoyed the sound of the gasp that Deborah made.

Deborah gasped each time a spank landed. She could tell that they were on alternate bottom cheeks which was just the way she used to give a spanking. She hadn’t understood before just how much spanks stung but was getting the idea well enough.

Samantha landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks just as the spanking manual had explained. She could see how each bottom cheek was being turned deeper and deeper shades of red and could tell from the concurrent gasps Deborah was making that it was hurting. On she went with her spanks until Deborah’s bottom was a nice deep red colour. That was when she went on to the second stage. She landed spank after spank on the same bottom cheek which as well as hastening the deepening red colour it generated even louder gasps from Deborah.

Deborah wasn’t enjoying the spanking at all. It was hurting much more than expected particularly when Samantha spanked the same bottom cheek time after time maybe a dozen times before doing the same to the other bottom cheek. It was again just as she did when used to spank a student but even so she was learning for the first time how much a spanking hurt.

Samantha kept spanking without taking a break. She recalled from the manual that one important fact to remember was that the person being spanked earned it and needed it and sympathy was a definite no-no. Samantha really didn’t feel any sympathy anymore for Deborah. Lindsay’s Aunt or not.

It was only now that she was spanking Deborah as hard as she could and was getting the gasping crying reaction she had expected was Samantha truly sure of the benefits of giving a spanking. She also recognised how it helped her. She so often became tense when dealing with misbehaving students at college yet that tension was actually being released as Deborah was seen and heard to be suffering from the pain from the spanking. Looked at another way she was sure that Deborah was learning a far better lesson being spanked than she would have if treated like an adult and trying to reason with her.

Deborah at the same time was telling herself she must never do anything again to earn another spanking. Of course, that sounded strange as she was forty-years-old and so who else would ever spank her? However this morning she would have said there was no chance that Samantha would spank her and yet here she was across her lap and being given that very spanking.

Samantha saw that Deborah’s bottom was now a glowing rosy red and judging from the gasps and cries she reckoned she had given her a good enough spanking. She rubbed Deborah’s bottom a few times just for the thrill of it and it was purely by accident as she rubbed her inner thighs she ran her fingers along Deborah’s pussy lips. She felt they were damp and as she ran her fingers up and down a few times being more and open-eyed she realised Deborah had reached an orgasm.

Just as Deborah reached her orgasm so Samantha realised that she was roused as well and squeezing her thighs knew she wasn’t very far away from her own orgasm. She was surprised by her own reaction as she never expected to be aroused by giving Deborah what she fully expected to be just a discipline spanking.

Deborah felt Samantha’s fingers rubbing the inside of her thighs and felt it was calming her down. She was shocked when Samantha’s fingers skimmed her pussy lips and even more shocked to find herself gently gyrating to bring herself to an orgasm. She was used to her own fingers running along her pussy lips but not anyone else’s and certainly not someone as young as Samantha. Even so, she loved the orgasm she experienced and hoped Samantha did not realise what had happened. She was determined to keep it to herself and continue to act the now contrite adult.

Samantha allowed herself time to calm down by rubbing Deborah’s bottom before ordering, “You can get up, Deborah.”

Deborah had found the continuing bottom rubbing soothing and it gave her a few more moments to contemplate how she had done wrong and had been quite properly spanked. She even wondered whether any other aspects of her personality would benefit from this type of correction. However, once she heard Samantha’s order she eased herself off her lap and stood up.

Samantha smiled as she watched Deborah ease herself up and saw her hands fly to her bottom and rub feverishly. She could see tears running down Deborah’s face and so all in all knew she had given a proper spanking. She sat with her arms crossed and watched as Deborah kept on rubbing her bottom. After a few moments enjoying the sight she asked, “Have you learned your lesson, Deborah.”

Deborah kept rubbing her bottom as she replied, “Oh yes I have. Most certainly.”

“Do you still agree the old methods are the best?”

Deborah nodded her head as she sniffed back her tears and replied, “I do, Samantha. In fact, I think that even stronger than before.”

Samantha sounded confident when she asked, “What about the other aspects, such as notes home to parents.”

“Oh yes indeed,” Deborah answered before realising Samantha had a deeper meaning for asking the question. She swallowed hard as she saw Samantha’s hard smile stay on her face.

“So I’ll be giving you a note. I will need you to get it signed and for you to give me the original back in the morning. I’ll be at Lindsay’s.” Samantha waited a moment before adding, “If I don’t get the letter back signed then you will receive additional punishment from me just like what happened in the old days.”

Deborah bit her lip as she saw the sense of the instruction. The old methods were far better than today’s style. Knowing she had a letter to be signed would make her think even harder about what she had done wrong. So rather than object she set her mind to thinking who she could get to sign the letter. She would have to be careful because whoever she asked would have the right to spank her. More than that whoever it was would almost have an obligation to spank her.

“Yes, Miss,” Deborah replied knowing Samantha had quite rightly taught her a very important albeit painful lesson and she knew she would most likely be getting another spanking before she could consider herself fully punished for her misbehaviour. She just needed to get that letter signed by someone.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments