Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Four - Jeff)

"Laura's education continues, but who is educating who?"

6
1 Comment 1
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

I saw the cane lying on the table as soon as I opened the door to the gym. Yesterday's session with the tawse must have just whetted her appetite. I felt a thrill of anticipation as I flexed the cane in my hands. If she wanted a good caning she was going to have one.

I heard the door to Laura's flat opening, and when I saw what she was wearing I reassessed her punishment. A short, flared skirt that showed off her smoothly muscled legs to advantage, and a tight t-shirt that emphasised the slim waist and the swell of her hips. I just knew that her perfect, rounded rear wouldn't be covered by the skimpy material of her skirt as she bent over. I decided it had to be an over the knee spanking, starting with my hand.

I gave her the expected speech. "Once again I come in here to find you've been taking things out of the cabinet and leaving them out. When I saw this cane lying on the table, the day after you received a good belting for the very same thing, I could only reach one conclusion: you want me to cane you. That a fair conclusion?"

She clasped her hands in front of her and nodded. She had her hair up in a ponytail, to complete the naughty schoolgirl look. I sat on the end of the couch.

"Well, you'll get your wish. But not quite yet. First, I'm going to warm you up with a spanking."

With a smile, she walked over and lowered herself over my lap. I was acutely aware of the muscles of her firm body as she settled herself. Her skirt rode up as she leaned forward, exposing the thinnest of white cotton panties stretched tight over her rounded cheeks. I let my hand linger there a little, enjoying the feel of her and her slight tremor of anticipation as she waited for the spanking to begin. Faint red marks showed on either side of the white cotton, a reminder of last night. She must still be feeling the effects.

I raised my hand, brought it down across both cheeks, just enough to sting a little. A slight pause to enjoy the sight of the redness of her cheeks darkening, then I started in earnest. I put more force behind the next smack, which sounded crisp and loud in the stillness. Then three sharp, hard blows - Smack! Smack! Smack! - and she was kicking her legs, starting to squirm on my lap. She must have been aware of my erection, which was already straining inside my jeans. I made the next two blows extra hard. The first smack had her arching her back, ponytail bobbing; at the next smack, the hardest of all, she leapt to her feet, hands clamped to her smarting backside.

This was progressing just as I'd hoped. Now for the next surprise."I haven't finished with you yet," I said. "Fetch the slipper."

Laura's eyes were wide. "Now? Before the cane?"

I didn't answer, just folded my arms. She practically ran over to the cabinet, lifted the size twelve slipper down and carried it almost reverently to me. Before I knew it, she had draped herself across my lap again. I'd never known anyone quite so keen to receive a spanking with my leather slipper. I hefted the familiar weight in my hand, enjoying the feel of it. It was a gift from someone I'd been close to a few years ago, which she had felt on her backside countless times, starting when she was at school, when her mother would tan her ass with it regularly. The sole was polished, smooth, and wide. It made a satisfying sound when it made contact, and stung like nothing else. Receiving it over the knee was a good introduction; if things went well today I'd introduce her to the full force of it later.

I felt myself growing harder as I rested the leather sole of the slipper across her rounded backside. I raised it and almost let it fall with its own weight. The polished leather thudded against the thin cotton. Laura's legs straightened as she took in a gulp of air. I put a little force behind the next blow, which landed with a resounding smack. Her backside juddered, and I could see the skin reddening through the cotton. Laura cried out, head up, back arched, as the third smack echoed 'round the room. I began a serious, rhythmic series of hard, sharp blows, to alternate cheeks, with the occasional solid thwack across the tight cotton of her seat, the big sole covering her ass completely. After a dozen powerful smacks of the leather against her backside she was squirming on my lap, legs kicking wildly, crying out with every blow. I judged she was about there, and drew my arm back for a last, heavy smack, heavier than the rest, which had her on her feet, hips gyrating as she tried to comfort her smarting bottom.

I enjoyed the spectacle for a few seconds, then ordered her to drop her panties. I think she expected a bare bottomed slippering, but I guided her to the couch, gently pushed her back so she was lying flat, legs danging over the edge. She winced as her bruised backside came into contact with the cool leather. I knelt between her legs and lowered my head. My lips found the lips of her moist vagina, and my tongue began to explore, darting inside the swollen lips. She was so aroused from the slippering that she immediately started moaning, held my head down with both hands, and squirmed with ecstasy. She raised her hips and cried out as her orgasm ripped through her. I sat back, enjoying the picture before me as her body trembled in the aftershock.

Then, quicker than thought, her eyes snapped open and she was off the couch, tugging at my belt buckle. Jeans and trunks discarded, she pushed me on my back on the couch, using my erect cock to pull me to the centre. In an instant she was straddling me and, with a deep, shuddering sigh, lowered herself on to my rigid cock. I slid fully into her moistness and she rose again, holding the tip of my cock in her, then fell gently, slowly, taking her time, fully in control.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

She kept to the slow pace, massaging me with a velvet softness, for as long as I could stand.

"God, that's good," I said, then I reached a hand behind her neck and drew her down, so that she was lying full length on top of me, the softness of her breasts heavy on my chest, her hips flush against mine. I caressed her perfect rounded bottom, feeling the heat that emanated from it, then put a hand to each side of her hips and started moving her up and down in short, sharp movements. Laura's eyes closed as she began to move to the rhythm.

As quietly as I could manage, my right hand reached down and closed around the end of the slipper. Silently, I raised it high, and brought ito down with a smart crack fully across he backside. Her eyes opened wide and she let out a sharp cry. I raised the slipper again. Crack! She whimpered and pressed her hips hard against me. This time I was ready and raised my hips to meet her, the length of my erection filling her completely. Using all my strength I brought the heavy slipper down with a resounding crack, my hips pushing upwards, as I felt my orgasm burst through me, my cock stiffening and spasming as I pumped into her. Laura cried out, her own orgasm making her hips drive downwards as every muscle in her body tensed. She shuddered and collapsed on top of me.

I had never felt as close to anyone as I did to Laura at that moment. I reached up, took her face in my hands, held it above mine. Her eyes were still glazed with the strength of her orgasm. She was beautiful. She hadn't changed - she had always been beautiful - but I had. I was falling in love. I raised my lips to hers and we kissed, a long, soft, passionate kiss. Her eyes now glittering with sexual energy and lust, she sat up. She was still straddling me, my cock still inside her. She was imperious, insatiable, amazing.

"I never did get that caning you promised me," she said.

But I didn't want to spoil the moment. "Perhaps another day," I said. She looked so disappointed that I relented, and picked up the slipper. "But I could show you how the slipper is meant to be used. If you insist."

She stood, rubbing her already smarting backside, then smiled. "I do insist. But I also insist in repaying the compliment. For every stroke of the slipper you give me now, I get to do the same for you."

I'm not averse to receiving from time to time, but I hadn't considered it today. I smiled. I would follow her, I realised, to the ends of the earth. "You're on. Now touch your toes."

Without hesitation she bent over. Her reddened backside was a perfect picture. I could only imagine how it felt now, and how it was going to feel very shortly. I took my position, patting her backside with the smooth leather sole to judge the distance. Should I make it a soft one? No, she knows what she wants, and she's made it clear over the last two days that half measures will not do. I drew my arm back and delivered a full blooded thwack across both cheeks. Laura straightened, hands to her burning backside. I tapped the slipper against my hand.

"That is how it's meant to be used," I said.

Laura took a deep breath and bent over once more. I was impressed.

"I thought that would have been enough for you," I said. Then I drew back, swung the slipper again. Thwack! A harder blow than the first, but Laura stayed in position. I wanted to make this one the final, and hardest one. I raised the heavy leather high, and with all my strength laid it full across her reddened, punished backside with a loud crack. This time it was enough. Laura leapt to her feet, crying with pain and hopping from foot to foot, as she rubbed her cheeks, which must have felt as if they were on fire.

Then the the slipper was wrenched from my hand. She crossed her arms and waited imperiously. She was magnificent. I touched my toes. I felt the leather tapping my backside once, twice, three times, then an explosion of pain and white heat as the slipper landed with a crack across both cheeks. I yelled out, straightened up and clamped my hands on my burning backside. The pain was intense. She wasn't fooling around. I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

Laura waited patiently, her naughty schoolgirl persona having morphed into the most severe schoolteacher imaginable. She must have noticed my arousal, but only motioned once with her head, downwards. I obeyed. The next crack was even harder but I was determined not to react. My resolve broke completely as the slipper hit me a third time with such force that I nearly fell forward. The crack echoed round the room, louder than any before it, and I held my hands to my backside, tears in my eyes.

"Jesus, Laura. What the fuck? How did you do that? I've never felt anything so fucking hard in my life."

Laura didn't say anything. She was staring hungrily at my erection, which was so rigid it was almost painful. She dropped the slipper, pushed me back on to the couch, and straddled me. I winced in pain as my backside was pressed into the leather cushion as Laura slid down my erection and ground her hips against mine. To escape the pain I pushed my hips upwards, hard. We became like animals, driving our hips together, in a violent, glorious assault. The muscles of her vagina gripped my hardness in a velvet, iron-hard grasp. Her legs clamped my sides and she ground her hips against mine, pushing me deep inside her as my cock thickened and spasmed as I came and came until I was empty and drained.

That night, in the silence and peace of my bedroom, I examined the purple bruise on my backside, and wondered just what I had let myself in for, and what I had released, when I had opened that cabinet all of two days ago.

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments