Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Seven - Laura)

9
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I woke to the unfamiliar feeling of another person's arm draped over my shoulder, the feeling of soft warm skin pressing against my back. For a moment I thought it was Jeff, but just before I turned round to give him a proper good morning, I remembered. Jenny. The caning, the sex, the wine, the laughter, the tender kisses, then, later, the slow, so slow, coupling.

I slid out of the sheets, padded naked to the bathroom. I stopped off to fill the kettle, put some bread in the toaster. 'You should see your backside.' Jenny was sitting up in bed, hair impossibly tousled, arms round her knees. She looked happy, and sexy.

'I bet yours is just as bad,' I said, shrugging on my dressing gown. 'Kettle's on. Tea or coffee?'

I made tea and a big plate of toast and butter. For some reason we were both ravenous. 'Well, what happens now?' asked Jenny.

I shrugged. 'No idea. This is new for me too. Personally, and not to seem in any way unfriendly, I'd quite like some time to come to terms with things. We had a great time last night, but I think I need to take some time out to work out my feelings. That sound mad to you, or not?'

Jenny looked serious. 'Not. I think you're probably right. I'll have a shower and then head home. I need to get some fresh clothes anyway.' She smiled. 'If we're going to make a thing of this I'll need to start carrying an overnight bag in the boot.' She climbed across the bed and kissed me on the mouth, transferring toast crumbs in the process, and kept going towards the bathroom. Her slim body looked great naked, and her heart-shaped derriere was striped, and an interesting light red colour. I waited for the reaction as she inspected herself in the mirrored wall of the shower. I wasn't disappointed. An ear-piercing shriek, then 'My god! Look at my fucking ass! You're a beast, Laura!'

After Jenny had gone home I sat at my desk, my favourite thinking place. Last night had been an awakening for me. And for Jenny? I realised I didn't know my old friend as well as I thought. And what about Jeff? Where did he fit in now? How was I going to divide my time between them? It was his gym, after all. All the whips, canes, paddles and other fantastic toys were his. I sipped my coffee, sighed, and opened the laptop.

An email from Jeff. Probably about the shenanigans in his gym last night. I stopped. Had he any idea? Maybe he'd had a sly peep through the door. From the gym came the faint sound of weights moving up and down. He was there now, I could go down and ask him. The email had one word in the subject, Gymcam. The body of the email only had a link, which opened a separate window, showing Jeff, working away in the gym. He stopped for a breather. The noise from downstairs stopped too. The penny dropped - this was a live feed video link from the gym! Then the full realisation hit me. I looked at the date of the email. Two days ago. It was active when Jenny and I...  

The window had a history tab. The drop down menu offered two dates, on Friday and Saturday. Heart in mouth, I clicked on Friday's. Jeff on the weights machine. Boring. I found a fast forward button, and soon I saw myself racing past him, touching his arm on the way to the cross trainer. I slowed the image down to normal speed. I looked good, even if I did say so myself. The camera angle got both of us, and I could see that Jeff didn't take his eyes off my backside. I sped forward, saw Jeff pick up a cane from under a towel, steal behind me a bring it down across the tight lycra. My hands went straight to my backside. I could almost feel the stroke again, watching it. I sat through the next five minutes of footage, watching with a growing sense of detachment. It felt a bit grubby, somehow, like watching porn. Our mutual orgasm was interesting, I'd never seen myself come before.

I didn't click on Saturday's feed straight away. I suppose I was scared of what I might see. I sat back and considered. Presumably Jeff had already looked at Jenny and me in the gym. It felt like a huge invasion of privacy. It WAS a huge invasion of privacy. I could feel anger growing in a tight knot inside me. I stabbed the link, and there we were, opening the cabinet. Jenny taking the slipper down, putting it back, picking up a cane. Taking off her jeans. The black silk knickers. The first stroke of the cane, across the tight silk. Jenny leaping to her feet, hands to her stinging rear. I heard myself, loud and clear, 'Jenny, your punishment will begin now.' I watched every stroke, then the aftermath, then Jenny caning me. I saw the red marks appear on my own backside. It gave me, despite my anger, a thrill. I watched us kissing, watched myself leading Jenny upstairs, almost expecting the camera to follow us to my bed. It didn't, of course. Jeff hadn't put a camera in my room. Yet. Or one he's given me a link to. I scanned the room. Nothing. If there had been, he would be dead. As it was... I sat back, giving myself time to think.

My fury had died down to white hot anger and hurt that he had done this without telling me. What should I do? How could, or should, I tell Jenny? I had to have it out with him.

He was on his feet, wiping his neck with a towel when I threw the door open. I could see from his eyes that he knew what was coming.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

'What the fuck? Just what the fuck did you think you were playing at? Spying on me, on us, on me? You have precisely one minute to explain yourself.'

He smiled. He actually smiled. The bastard. My outrage must have shown on my face, because he stopped smiling extremely quickly. 'Laura, calm down.' He didn't get any further. Anyone who knows me well knows never to tell me to calm down when I'm angry. And not to say what he said next. 'God, you're beautiful when you're angry.'

I stared at him, hands on my hips, for a full minute. I wanted to choose my words carefully. 'You installed a spy camera. You didn't tell me you had installed a spy camera. I have just watched us fucking, and I have just watched myself and my friend Jenny playing out some sick lesbian spanking fantasy for your sordid pleasure, you sick fuck!' The last sentence was a bit loud, and Jeff blanched at the assault. Where had that come from? I must have been angrier than I thought.

Jeff looked serious as he tried to talk his way out of the mess. 'Yes, I know I installed the cam without telling you but, you know, it is my property. And I sent you the link the same day. When I met Jenny in the driveway, I felt really bad about it. But what could I do? I thought it would be best to leave you to open the email. I understand you're upset, but well, we are where we are.'

Another phrase I detest. But what he said made a kind of sense. And he didn't seem totally, sincerely, sorry. 'Did you watch Jenny and me?'

He reddened. 'I won't lie. I have watched it.' He waited, wisely, for once, saying nothing. I felt a tingle of anticipation start to build. I stood, arms crossed, and considered. Then I walked over to the cabinet, opened it and considered some more.  

I turned to face him. 'Everything off. Now.' My tone brooked no argument, and he stripped off. I hadn't really seen Jeff naked until now. Not bad. His cock, at rest, was impressive. I smiled and made a turn-around sign with my finger. He obeyed. 'Now touch your toes.' I chose a wicked paddle made of stiff leather with a pattern of tiny holes, and had made my ass sting for days.

I swung back, a wide, full arc, and with a loud Crack! the leather connected with Jeff's backside. He howled and leapt at least a foot in the air. 'Jesus,' he groaned, hands busy trying to cool the fire. 'Okay, I've learned my lesson.' I tapped my foot, arms crossed. He sighed and bent over. Crack! He gasped, but stayed.

Then a funny thing happened. I touched his backside - now a bright, angry red - with the paddle, then dropped it on the floor. 'This isn't what I want,' I said. 'Come on.' And I leaned down, took his hand and led him upstairs. I pushed him down on the bed. He started to say something, and I placed a finger to his lips, then moved down, to give my attention to his erection. After a full five minutes of licking, sucking and nibbling he was moaning, eyes closed tight. I stood up, stripped off, and lay down beside him, opening my legs. 'My turn now,' I said. He took the hint and soon I was writhing and moaning in pleasure as he nibbled, licked and tongued my pussy.

I stood it as long as I could, then grabbed a handful of hair and gently pulled him upwards. I gasped and let out a little mewl as his full hardness slid into me. Then I stopped, holding him tight with my vaginal muscles, and looked him straight in the eye. 'I've wanted to do this for so long,' I said. 'It was wrong of me to bring Jenny here before you. Now, I want this to last a bit longer than our usual wham bang thank-you mam. So be warned. That paddle's still down there. I haven't put it away yet.'

He smiled. 'Understood, ma'am.' I lay back and enjoyed the ride.

Later, much later, we lay, bathed in a post-coital glow, in each other's arms. 'So, how many times have you watched my and Jenny's video?'

He turned his head towards me. 'How do you know I've seen it more than once?'

It was my turn to look amused. 'I don't. But I'm guessing three, four times?'

He lay back and laughed. 'And in slow-mo. You're both fantastic.' He caught my rapid head turn, turned, met my eyes. 'Although you're the one I want to do this with.'

'Hmm. Well, that had better be the case, buster. For some strange reason, I would take it very, very badly if that were ever to change. But,' I slipped out of the sheets, grabbed my laptop, 'the slomo is not something I have yet discovered. Show me.'

He was right, we looked fantastic, and even better in slow motion. By the end of the second viewing something was stirring under the bedclothes, and deep within me. I closed the laptop and straddled him, eased his cock inside me, and stopped. A thought had come into my head. 'How would you like to have Jenny come over and we all have some innocent fun?'

His eyes widened. 'You mean it? You wouldn't mind?' I felt his cock growing even harder in me. It even seemed to put on half an inch.

I gripped it tight, making him groan, 'Well, someone likes that idea. Only spanking, I mean. No sex. At least not with Jenny. Capice?' He nodded, An extra hard squeeze, and I started to move up and down, slowly. No sense in wasting that extra half inch.

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments