Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Ten - Jeff)

4
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

 I couldn't concentrate on my work the next day, thoughts of Laura and Jenny bent over the chaise (or my lap?) waiting for a spanking from me, pushing all other thoughts from my mind. At lunch time I gave up and took a half day, ostensibly to get the place looking clean and tidy for my guests. I had bundled the bedclothes into the wash and was tidying the gym when I heard car wheels on the gravel driveway. From the garage door I saw someone I knew well make their way to the front door of the house, a wrapped bouquet of flowers in her hand.

'Julie! Over here!' I called.

She smiled and turned towards me. I saw that the bouquet was bare of flowers. We hugged, and kissed cheeks. My ex-wife was looking good and had dressed to show off her assets to their best advantage. Not quite as seductively rounded as Laura, she had a fantastic ass, which I had never tired of tanning over the years we were together.

'Well, you finally got your gym,' she said, looking round approvingly. 'And the rest,' she said, moving over to the cabinet and opening it. 'Same old toys. Just as well I've brought you a moving in present.'

She held out the package. Not flowers, I now saw, but birch twigs tied together at the base. 'They're from Finland or Sweden. Somewhere that knows about such things.'

I took the package, unwrapped the paper. The birch twigs were about eighteen inches long and looked as if they would deliver a sting. In my mind, an image of them landing on Laura's rear. 'That's lovely, thank you.'

She gave me a look I knew well. 'Lovely? Thank you? What's come over you? You found love?' She said the words lightly, but I knew her; there was an edge to her questions.

'Perhaps. But how are you, you're looking well. What's new in your life?'

A look of annoyance crossed her face momentarily, to be replaced with her usual wry smile.

She raised a hand to my face, held it there. 'Not so long ago a gift like this would have made you tear my clothes off for a practical demonstration.'

She was right, but I didn't want to go down that route. 'Is that what you had in mind when you came here?'

This time the annoyed look stayed on her face. 'In part. I wanted to see you, see your new place and to see how you are. I wish I hadn't bothered. I see there's a room above this place. Is that part of your set up? A dungeon down here, boudoir of seduction upstairs? I'll bet you have them queuing round the block.'

'No, that's a flat. I have a sitting tenant.'

Julie raised her eyebrows. 'Really? Does he, or she, approve of what goes on down her then? That ceiling had better be soundproof.'

'She's called Laura. She doesn't mind.'

A hoot of laughter. 'Doesn't mind! Look at your face! Well, I can see the setup now, and why you haven't bent me over the back of the chaise to try out your new toy.' She kissed me lightly on the lips.

'I will leave you to your Laura. I hope you both have a lot of fun with it.' Before I could react she was crossing the gravel towards her car. I followed her out, held the car door open while she climbed in.

'I know this was difficult for you, so thanks for coming,' I said. 'I'd love it if you came back and met Laura. You're right, as you always are, she's special, and just at the moment she's more than enough for me.'

The image of Jenny getting caned on her black silk panties developed, like a photo, in my mind, but I carried on regardless. 'I'd love for the two of you to meet, though. Why don't we say next Saturday? Give me a chance to get Laura... prepared?'

Julie laughed that throaty, filthy laugh of hers. 'Prepared. Love it! It's a date. I might even bring someone myself.' With that, she raised a hand to my lips, closed the car door, and was off.

When the house-cleaning was finished, I treated myself to a carryout from the Chinese takeaway down the road, then sat back. I was bored. Where was Laura? I hadn't seen her for days. I decided to work off some energy at the gym. I'd just got going on the cross trainer when she breezed in, looking gorgeous and carrying a bulky binbag.

I gave her a hug, and a quick kiss and tried to grab the bag, which looked to be full of clothes. Was it some kind of costume for our mutual pleasure? She swung it out of my grasp, and told me to either shower or wait for her to get as sweaty as I was if I wanted what she so charmingly called a shag. I decided on the sweaty route and sat down at the weights machine facing the camera, hoping Laura would open up the cam.

In an impressively short space of time she was back in the gym, and on her favourite cross trainer. I left her as long as I could stand, then leapt behind her and bodily carried her from the machine.

'Come with me,' I said, in a voice intended to be seductive but sounding slightly desperate, and led her over to the house and up to my bedroom.

I was very conscious of the fact that I was crossing a line here.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

This was the first time in my bedroom and no warm-up spanking. Laura, however, had other ideas. She stripped off in double-quick time and turned her back to me.

'Take a look at my ass,' she said.

I was sitting on the end of the bed so couldn't have avoided looking at her backside if I'd wanted to. And I did not want to avoid looking at it.

'What do you see?' She asked.

I was silent, stunned by the view, for at least ten seconds. 'Perfection. Round, firm, sweet perfection,'

'Well, yeah, obviously,' she said, with a hint of impatience. 'Anything else? What about the colour?'

'Alabaster. Also perfection.'

'It's the same colour as the rest of me, is it not?'

'Of course it is... ' The moment I realised what she was saying was the moment I decided that I was hers, forever.

I grabbed her by the waist and flung her over my knee. I kept my legs apart so that Laura rested horizontally on top of my thighs. I felt the muscles in her waist and thighs tense as she waited. Her rounded cheeks were a work of art, and I stroked them reverently, feeling my cock grow harder under her groin.

The silence in the room stretched.

'Time to introduce a little colour.' I raised my hand, brought it down on the left cheek with a sharp smack!

Laura gave a little mewl of pleasure and as I smacked first one cheek and then the other, in a flurry of smacks that got gradually harder she squirmed and bucked on my lap, emitting cries of pain and pleasure. My erection was jabbing into her midriff as I spanked the bouncing orbs until they had turned a deep red. I stopped and she struggled to get up but I hadn't quite finished and held her fast. I opened my palm wide and delivered three hard, stinging blows across both cheeks. They were the hardest yet and made her arch her back and cry out in the most sexy way.

She leapt to her feet and clasped her hands to her burning backside, her hips gyrating in front of me. I could resist no longer, and, placing my hands on either side of her waist, flung her backwards on to the bed. She bounced on the mattress, wincing slightly as her smarting bottom came in contact with the sheets, but opened her legs wide to give me a view I could have savoured if I hadn't felt ready to explode.

I scrambled up the bed between those wonderful thighs and raised myself up on my arms. Laura grabbed my throbbing erection eagerly with both hands and eased me into her velvet embrace. God, it felt good, my groin meeting hers as I filled her. I eased out slowly, almost withdrawing completely, then slid back in. As I developed a steady rhythm Laura gave a low moan and started to push upwards on my down thrusts, more and more sharply. I speeded up to meet her eagerness, until we were slamming into each other in a fevered coupling.

Laura was close. She called out 'Harder! Fuck me!' and dug her nails deep into my back.

I could hold on no longer and my orgasm tore through me. I pumped my hot seed deep into her as she writhed and moaned under me in the throes of her own powerful orgasm.

I could not have moved at that moment if the house had been on fire. We lay as one, my cock still inside her. I raised my head and kissed her. God, she was gorgeous. She looked up at me and our eyes locked. Something more than just physical was happening.

Laura said, 'I love your eyes,' and pulled me towards her for a long, sensuous kiss.

My libido responded, and I twitched inside her. Could I be growing hard so soon after that climax? The woman was a magician. I was the fortunate one: she had cast her spell on me.

'I love your eyes too, they're amazing,' I said. 'I love everything about you.'

I took a deep breath. I was happier than I could ever remember, and it was entirely down to the person I was with at that moment.

'I love you, Laura,' I said.

As soon as the words were out I felt myself harden and grow inside her. Laura moaned and wrapped her legs around me. Her hands travelled down me back and clasped my backside.

'Slowly this time,' she whispered into my ear. 'Let's make it last.'

I stayed rock still and rock hard within her, trying not to move. My cock gave tiny movements, no more than tremors, which were echoed in small, trembling movements in Laura's hips. We were as one, seeming to become a single person. It was, for me, a whole new sensation. The movement of our sex, when it came, was a sweet release. We moved together, in perfect synchronicity with each other. When, at last, we climaxed, it was together, and the most sensual experience of my life.

Afterwards, Laura wrapped her arms and legs around me and we relaxed together. I was perfectly spent physically and emotionally I had never felt as close to anyone as I did to Laura at that moment. I listened to the sound of her breathing steady as she slept, and let myself drift off, into oblivion.

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments