Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tenant (Part Two - Jeff's Story)

9
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was time for a change. Time to move out of the city, somewhere with a bit of space. Somewhere I could take stock after the latest heartache. Suzi had lasted a year, almost, until she got too much. Wanting to move in, change things. I don't like other people changing things.

I found the perfect place within a month: a detached house on the edge of town, separate garage, standing apart from it neighbours. The garage had a flat above it, with a tenant. Not a problem; a short visit revealed a quiet young woman, nicely if conservatively dressed. She was even reading a book when I knocked on the door. The old couple I was buying from insisted she should have six months' security. Didn't look as if it would be a problem.

Moving day went smoothly. I could see my new tenant watching from her window. When my new gym equipment was moved into the garage she had a nose around, but I didn't interfere. That first night I stood at my bedroom window and gazed across to the garage. Did she have a boyfriend? Girlfriend? She didn't seem to have a car, perhaps that's what kept her looking so fit. Beneath the frumpy clothes I had detected a slim, curvy figure. That night I inspected the gym, making sure the machines were installed properly and that all the rest of my .. equipment.. was undamaged. I unlocked the cabinet, touched the canes, floggers, belts hanging there. I picked up the leather slipper, flexed it a little. It was my favourite toy. I loved the sound it made when it came into contact with a pert, rounded, backside. And the effect it had. I found myself gazing at the door to the flat upstairs. This could be an issue: the noise of any games would carry upstairs. Could make things difficult between us.

The next day I was unpacking yet more boxes when a hesitant knock took me to the back door. My tenant was standing with a small basket with a cloth over it. Turned out to contain muffins, home baked. Had I moved to Little House on the Prairie? I made the right noises, and we had a pleasant chat. We spoke about the gym machines and Laura, as I now knew her, looked pleased at my invitation to use them whenever she wanted. I watched her head back to the garage, wondering what she'd look like in gym gear. Perhaps this would work out after all.

Next day I had to look in to the office. I was aware of Laura sitting at her desk at the window overlooking the driveway when I got into the car. As I drove I wondered if she'd have a session in the gym when I was away, and by the time I got to the office I'd decided it was to be a flying visit. I checked in, dealt with a couple of nearly urgent emails, then headed back, blaming a furniture delivery.

I didn't go into the house, but went straight to the gym. Laura had her back to me. The first thing I noticed was her superb figure - her gym gear emphasised her trim waist and every well-rounded curve - and the next was that she was trying the door of the cabinet. She looked embarrassed when I jangled my keys. I swung open the doors, watching her reaction as she saw what was inside. She looked shocked, then, after a longer time that I had expected, reddened and fled for her flat. Had she been shocked in a good way, or a bad way? The way she looked in lycra, I very much hoped it was the former. I decided to close the door but leave it unlocked, and see what happened next.

After a quick coffee, taken in the kitchen gazing towards the garage - should I go over? I headed back to the office. I focussed on clearing the dross out of my inbox and before I knew it the place was emptying as everyone made their way to the pub for the Friday swill. I declined, saying I wanted to get the house sorted. I sincerely hoped I'd be busy with something other than unpacking boxes as I made my way back to my new home.

When I pulled into the driveway I was aware of Laura's auburn hair at the window, bent over her laptop. She looked up and I gave her a smile and a wave. She waved back but didn't return the smile. My heart sank. She wasn't interested. Probably thought her new landlord was a creep. I dumped the case and my jacket inside, and on impulse headed over to the gym. All was quiet. Then I noticed one of the belts, a three-tongued tawse, draped over the end of the chaise. I picked it up, wondering just what had been going on, when I heard the door to the flat opening. I looked at Laura steadily. She was wearing old blue jeans and a t-shirt. Both were on the tight side. She looked fantastic. And very embarrassed.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

'I think we should have a talk, you and me. Want to come over to the house?' I said. She nodded, and we crossed the gravel in silence.

When we got to the living room I was still carrying the belt, and an image of Laura face down over the arm of the couch immediately sprang into my mind. But she just sat down and waited. 'Some wine? Red? White?' I asked. She stammered out a response - red - and we were soon together on the couch, facing each other. After the first few sips we were relaxing and chatting easily. I was open about my liking for S & M - would have been a bit silly not to - and she was, I think, open in return. Turned out she'd tried out a little light spanking with a boyfriend but they hadn't taken it any further. Too conservative? Too scared? I could see that the next few weeks could be very interesting.

I didn't want to hurry things, though, so after the wine was finished I stretched and announced I was ready for bed. I thought Laura looked disappointed, but politely said good night and headed home. I watched from the back door as she opened the side door and went in to the gym, waited for the lights to come on in the flat. They didn't. Got you. I was on my way, stopping only to pick up the belt.

I stopped just inside the doorway. Laura was at the cabinet again. With an effort I stopped myself smiling. I held up the tawse. 'Forgot to bring this back. I'm a bit ocd about putting things away. In fact, we haven't really talked about that, have we? Let's deal with it now.' I took her over to the chaise, told her to bend over the end. She leaned over half-heartedly. I put a bit of a growl in my voice, 'Further over. Grab the cushion.' She did as she was told, the tips of her toes just touching the ground. I've never seen a backside quite so perfect for spanking: rounded and full, like a ripe peach. The faded cotton of her jeans wasn't going to give her much protection. I quickly shrugged out of my shirt and trousers, and, my erection already straining against my trunks, took the position.

I swung the belt back, brought it down hard on that perfect ass with a crack that echoed round the room. She gasped. I repeated the blow, same place - crack! She drew in a breath, and then, finally, cried out at the third crack across the tight denim. I made sure the three tails of the leather tawse covered both cheeks, which by now were juddering as her legs started to move. She seemed to grow quieter as the fourth blow landed, her eyes shut tight. Was that a slight moan? Was she beginning to find pleasure? Crack! Crack! Crack! She was kicking her legs now, crying out with every stroke. I stopped and her pelvis shuddered, and she moaned the words I wanted to hear:

'No, don't stop. Please.'

I knew she was close. I drew the jeans down and off. Her backside was bright red, and looked so good. I stopped a moment. 'So beautiful' I said. I swung the belt again. The crack of leather on skin was loud, but the next was louder still as I laid it, hard, against that gorgeous backside with a crack like a whip. Laura howled, but didn't move, didn't jump to her feet as I had expected. I dropped my boxers and moved between her legs. She opened them without hesitation and I eased into her moistness. I was harder than I'd been for a long time, and she was more than ready to receive me. Her burning bottom felt good against my groin and I eased out fully, then back in, as slowly as I could stand. Laura's moans of pleasure heightened my own excitement, and when she started to come, her muscles gripped me so hard that I couldn't stop myself. My orgasm built from the soles of my feet and swept through me like a tsunami. I grabbed her hips as I came and came, pumping into the hot tightness as Laura shuddered in her own personal sexual ecstasy.

The passion and power of that wonderful fuck was all either of us could cope with just then. We stood close together and I touched her face. She smiled and held my dwindling erection for a second, gave it a quick squeeze. No words. I watched her red, rounded backside as she went to the door to her flat. A hand started to caress one cheek as she started up the stairs. How I wished that hand were mine. I carefully, reverently, replaced the tawse and closed the cabinet. I looked back from the door as I turned out the light. Something wonderful had happened here tonight, and I was sure something even better was going to happen really soon.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by rxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments