Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trip to the Drug Store P 1

"A man gets his pubic hair shaved, then he is spanked, at the drug store."

13
4 Comments 4
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I just finished college and started a full time job and I have this new girlfriend. I really like her because she really knows what she wants, and she also likes to be in control. For this story I will call her Jill. We have gone out on a few dates, and on my last date, Jill said she wanted our relationship to become more serious. I agreed with her, because she has many of the same opinions and values that I have.

As far as our sex life goes, we have cuddled and kissed a lot, felt each other through our clothes, but haven’t gone any further than that. Jill is about three years older than I am, and is also as tall as me. So when she wears her high heel shoes on dates, I actually have to look up at her.

So I was surprised at the end of our last date when she said, “When you show up at my house for our next date, I want you to have your pubic hair shaved. If we are going to get more intimate, I like my men well shaven down there.”

I have wanted to get more intimate with Jill since our first date and I want to please her, so I said, “If that is what you want, I guess I can shave down there for you.”

Then I was surprised when she added, “Be sure and do a good job, otherwise you will be spanked.”

I didn’t know how to answer her last remark, so I just quickly left her house. I was so concerned about pleasing Jill and shaving myself properly, that I took off work early on Friday before our next date. On my way home, I stopped at a nearby large drugstore. This drugstore had a pharmacy and also a Quick Health Center that administered flu shots and even has a quick place to go to see a nurse about a cold, and other minor illnesses.

There was a sign above the Quick Health Center that read, “We will answer any embarrassing question.” I had asked the nurses in the past to help me pick an over the counter medicine for my cold, so I thought I would ask the nurse about what shaver I should use. I knew if they weren’t busy, they could help me out.

Cindy, a young nurse who has helped me before, was just sitting at the desk.

“This is an embarrassing request, but could help me buy a razor to shave my pubic hair?” I asked.

“I’m not busy, so I will help you out,” she said.

As she showed me where they were located I said, “My new girlfriend wants me shaved down there, for my date tonight.”

She asked me to show her my arm so she could tell how hairy I was, and then she picked out a small electric razor. Then she said, “Sounds like you have a very demanding girlfriend. If you really want to do a good job, you should also use a regular straight razor and some shaving cream.”

I said, “I want to do a good job, so I better get both.”

“Good. I can ring these up at my nurses station, so you won’t need to stand in line,” Cindy said.

“I really appreciate you helping me with this. My girlfriend said that if I didn’t do a good job of shaving, she would spank me,” I told her.

“It is hard to shave you pubic hair yourself and really do a good job,” Cindy said. “I am not busy right now. I could help you with that.”

“This is so embarrassing for me to ask, but could you?” I asked.

“There is a small exam room in the back. Since I am not busy, I won’t even charge you for it.”

After I paid for the razors, and the shaving cream, she led me back to the exam room. The room looked like a doctor’s exam room, with an exam table, a desk and two chairs. “I want you to strip down to your undershorts, and then stand in front of me.”

I felt both embarrassed and excited as I stood before her and she took down my undershorts. I didn’t mean to, but I also had a full erection. “I’m sorry, I can’t help myself,” I said.

“We will deal with that later. For now, step out of your undershorts and spread your legs.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

Put you hands on your head and stand still, I don’t want to accidently nick you,” Cindy said.

She put a small wastebasket between my legs and started to shave me. I was shocked how nice and smooth her hands felt on my penis and balls. I had never had a woman shave me before.

When I thought I was completely shaved, Cindy said, “If your girlfriend wants you shaved properly, I need you to get up on the table. I can’t get underneath you properly.”

So I went over and sat on the edge of the table.

“Lay down and stick your legs straight out.” Then she pulled out a shelf for my feet. Next, to my surprise, she pulled out the stirrups, like what are used for women’s examinations. She put my feet in the stirrups, and now I really felt exposed to her.

Then I heard the razor, and felt the cool shaving cream on me.

After a few minutes, she said, “I think your girlfriend will like this shaving job. It makes you look more exposed with no hair, and you also look like a naughty little boy. Also, I think you were a naughty little boy to have that erection in front of me, when I am trying to help you.”

“I’m sorry!” I said.

“You may have escaped a spanking because I shaved you, but I still think you deserve to be spanked.” She sat on a chair next to the desk. “Come over here and lay over my lap.”

Cindy was wearing a nice white nurses uniform dress, and she hiked it up to expose her nice thighs. I could see that she was wearing pantyhose and pink panties.

“I never have been spanked by a woman before,” I complained.

“Get over my lap or do you want me to get someone else to assist me with your spanking.”

So I reluctantly lay on her lap. She positioned me so that my penis was between her thighs, and then she squeezed her thighs together to hold me in place. Since I was just shaved, I was more aware of the texture of her hose next to my bare skin, the heat of her body, and her perfume.

Then she started my hand spanking. I was surprised because it made me feel all warm and nice while I was being spanked.

“You need to learn to respect women and do as you are told,” she said.

“I’m sorry. But thank you for helping me.”

“Now spread your legs apart so I can spank you in your new hairless tender parts.”

Next I felt the sting of her hand and her fingers on my naughty bare bottom. My spanking continued for a few more minutes. Then she said, “Stand up and then open the bottom drawer on the left hand side of the desk. Bring to me what you find in the drawer.”

When I opened the desk drawer, there was a large wooden paddle with holes in it. When I returned and gave it to her, she had arranged the chairs so the seats were facing each other and they were about a foot apart.

“Knell on the chairs and lean over the desk, so I can finish your spanking,” Cindy said.

I felt I had no choice but to follow her directions. Because she has just shaved me, I felt so exposed with my penis and balls completely exposed and dangling between my legs. Then she started to paddle me. This paddle did sting a lot more than her hand spanking. At the same time, the warm feeling in the lower regions of my body continued on.

“When your girlfriend examines your shaving job, she will be able to see that you were spanked.”

After a while, my spanking stopped and she said, “Don’t move. I will put some soothing lotion on your freshly spanked bottom.”

The lotion felt really good, and then to my surprise, she stroked my penis until I came in her hands.

“You can stand up and get dressed. Remember, you can always come here if you need to shaving touch-up before your next date,” Cindy said before she left the room.

I went to the drugstore to get a razor so I would avoid a spanking, and I still was spanked. But now I had mixed emotions on what had just happened to me.

Published 
Written by Otkfme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments