Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vegas Hotel Spanking Service (Part 1)

"Sheila begins her vacation at a Vegas hotel that includes spanking services."

14
6 Comments 6
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"Tell me again why we're going to Vegas together and you have signed up for a room in another wing of our hotel? Honestly Sheila you're taking this spanking kink a bit far don't you think," Christie asked earnestly.

"Tell me again why you don't want to sign up for the kink spanking service?" Sheila giggled. "Don't be such a worry wort. I've signed up for the vacation program so we'll have plenty of time to gamble, sight see, and take in some shows. We simply will have to schedule our time, because I have to turn in a daily schedule for times I'll be outside of the spanking wing, and I can sign in and out of that wing of the hotel and come meet you in your room or an agreed upon place."

"You really are into this stuff aren't you," Christie gasped as Sheila reviewed the required clothing list and packed two bags. "The brochure says if and when you are allowed clothing, you're required to wear a spanking outfit that includes an open nipple body suit with a thong design for the crotch, and a short skater skirt during the day. And .. a negligee without panties at night. They are telling you what to wear, why do you have to pack two bags?"

"I am only allowed to have the bag with my toiletry items, and required clothing in my room. The other bag will remain in a locker that is in separate area of the floor and I will only have access to it thirty minutes before a time I've scheduled to leave the area for sight seeing. I will wear the required clothing at all times, and that is one of the reasons the program is located in a different wing of the hotel. The wing has several floors some are co-ed while others are single sex or only for males or females. There are several floors and each one addresses a kink including bondage, Adult Babies, a boarding school, a company office setup, a slave training floor, etc The floor I'm on is co-ed and all of us are playing the role of a naughty adult that is in Vegas on vacation and staying there for some long overdue training and discipline."

"Well all I can say is better you than me," Christie laughed. "Let's head to the airport and we can plan our time together on the plane so you can turn that in when you arrive at the hotel."

================

"Welcome to Vegas ladies. Do you have a reservation?" both women nodded. "Names please."

"Hmm I see you've registered for separate accommodations. Ms. Christie here is your room key. Would you like Ms. Sheila to have your room # and phone?"

"Yes I would," Christie nodded smiling and turning to Sheila. "This will make it easier for you to call and / or find me when you are allowed out."

"You don't have to worry about that," the desk clerk drawled handing Sheila and Christie each other's information yet at the same time making it abundantly clear he was aware of Miss Sheila's status during the stay. "Miss Sheila will be fully supervised. She will not be roaming around the hotel looking for you she will be escorted to and from your room."

Covering her mouth with a giggle Christie began to follow the bell hop that had arrived with her bag. At the last instant, she turned and said, "I guess I'll see you at 11 AM tomorrow for brunch. Try to be good."

"Okay, Miss Sheila. It's your turn now. Do you have the required body suit on underneath your clothing?"

"Yes." then noting the narrowing of his eyes as his face becomes stern, "I'm sorry sir I meant yes sir."

"You will be spanked for that. I hope you read the rules, and I'd advise you to you watch your Ps and Qs You've already earned a spanking and you haven't even gotten to the program wing. Hand me your schedule and your bags." Taking them from her he turned to a man that materialized behind him. "This is Miss Sheila please take her bags and schedule up. Her smart mouth has already earned hers a spanking. I will take care of that and then escort her up in the elevator."

"Of course," he said taking her schedule and bags. "I will meet you upstairs."

"Sheila step behind the desk and enter the elevator behind the curtain. I will follow you."

"Yes, sir."

Stepping in behind her she watched nervously as he presses the button to close the door then pushes the "Hold" button effectively stopping the elevator from moving. "Strip yourself right down to the regulation body suit," he growls watching her pull the sundress over her head. "Remove your shoes neither one of us wants to be kicked with those when your feet start flailing."

"Yes, Sir. Please. I'm sorry for not saying sir. I won't forget again," she screeches as seated himself on the stool conveniently placed in the elevator, and roughly pulls her across his knees.

Whack! Whack! Whack! his hand popped her on the butt firmly three times.

Whack! Whack! Whack! three smacks to her left thigh then Whack! Whack! Whack! three to the right.

"You are being smacked in groups of three. Let me explain why

Whack! - one for failing to say, Sir. 

Whack! - two for not thanking a hotel employee for taking your back upstairs, AND 

Whack! - a third because at your age I should not have to teach you to address people properly and say please or thankyou!"

The flurry of stinging swats continued until Sheila had started to cry and her butt and thighs were good and red.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

Holding her in place, he leaned forward and pressed the button to the fifth floor then pressing his hand into her back to hold her in place, he began kneading her bottom and thighs. "Have you forgotten your manners already perhaps you need another lesson," he questioned smacking her buttocks firmly three more times.

"No, sir. I haven't forgotten. Thank you, sir. Thank you." Sheila sobbed then jumped as the elevator door opened and what had just happened was made clear to everyone milling about on the floor she had been assigned.

The man that had confiscated her belongings stepped forward and pulled her up to stand before him. Then placing his hand below her chin he raised her eyes to look into his. "Your belongings have been placed in your locker and the bag of required gear is stowed in your room. I am Sir Craig your assigned disciplinarian. Now show me you have read the manual and tell me what that means."

"The assigned disciplinarian is responsible for making sure I am reeducated during my time here," Sheila begins trying to collect her thoughts and form words. "You will set the rules, decide upon my discipline regime, and discipline me when you see fit ... and ... and... you will discipline me second time each time my misbehavior earns me discipline from someone else."

"Very good you did your reading. Though you did forget one detail. Anytime a second discipline session is earned due to misbehavior it is carried out right out hear in the main lobby. You will serve as an example to everyone." Then pulling the round leather paddle Sheila had packed in her bag and pointing to the center of the open area he continued. "Get over there and in position on the lobby spanking bench."

"Yes sir."

Placing his hand in the center of her back and positioning himself to one side while holding the paddle in his other hand he said, "No talking. You can cry and sob as much as you need to but I don't want to hear a single word. This is going to hurt like hell and I'm not going to stop until I decide you've paid for failing to say Sir and failing to thank me properly. Not a word. I'll tell you when you can speak again."

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Ahhh Unnnghh" Sheila cried out eyes flying open as she felt each smack to the same area on the underside of her left cheek.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop Sheila began to openly sob as she felt each smack now focused on the underside of her left cheek.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "That's my girl" he coaxed over her sobs and continuing his focus on the right side. Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Mmmm, that's 18 all on one side, no words" he said pushing his hands between her legs and running his fingers over the string of her thong starting at the part covering her clit and then flicking the thong against the entrance to her cunny.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Back to the left side this time sweetie."

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Ohh Ohhh" Sheila's sobs are continuous now and her cries are echoing in the room.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Yes Yes Yes you'll take everything I have to give you. Not a word. Head up young lady let everyone see the tears running down your face. This is what happens to naughty girls when I'm in charge." Then forcing her legs wider apart and running his fingers on either side of the thong he watches how wet the material is becoming.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "That's twenty-four to your left cheek," he counts out nonchalantly watching as she bucks and sobs. Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Ohhh your bottom is scorched. Well the left side is scorched Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Let it out ... you can cry all you want ... that was eighteen more thirty-six on that left buttock.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop Sheila screams as he shifts to the right side.

Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "Just evening things out." Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop - Pop "There now see how much better that feels," he says dropping the paddle and roughly kneading her cheeks as she squirms and cries.

"You may speak now. What do you say?"

"Thank you Sir."

"You're very welcome." He says standing behind her pressing against her bruised backside. "Now as I'm sure you read anyone that earns a second spanking for misbehavior is not allowed any clothes." Then grabbing the top of the body suit and pulling down and off he held up the crotch of the thong and said, "Look at this wet suit. Such a bad girl. I want everyone to see your naughty wet cunny."

Then spreading her legs, and roughly pushing her cheeks apart, he turned to the other guests and employees and said, "Let this be a lesson to each of you. I invite each and every guest and staff member to smack, knead, pinch, or simply check this girls cunny over the next thirty minutes. Sheila during that time you may not speak. Everyone, she will be tied in position and remain just like this on full display. Any guest that is seen to pass through this room without spanking or inspecting her in some way will join her on display so I advise you to help your house mate learn her lesson."

Published 
Written by skaysmedism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments