Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicky’s Retribution - Chapter Six

"Mrs Brown is spanked by the daughter of an ex-pupil"

10
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Mrs Brown walked up the pathway to the house. She checked the house number and it was correct. Number six, which ironically was her lucky number. Mrs Brown taught in a sixth form college for girls where she had been form teacher and on detention day had given six of the best with her range of canes to so many of the students. Hence her liking for the number six which for her had such a nice ring to it.

Today though number six wasn't so great. She reminded herself that she was here because two days ago she was trying to park at the local retail park. She hadn't paid enough attention and hit another car. She had got out to have a look but didn't see any damage on either car so she shrugged her shoulders and got back in to her car and parked next to the car she had hit.

When she got back loaded up with shopping she saw the note on her car. It was from the owner of the car she had hit telling her to make contact on the telephone number given on the note to discuss how she had scratched the car. Someone else witnessed it and had told the owner which car was responsible and described the driver.

Mrs Brown had always taught her schoolgirls to be honest and so she made contact by telephone as demanded and after a brief discussion agreed to meet the owner to be shown the damage. Hence why she was walking up the path.

Mrs Brown was sixty-five-years-old and had retired some years earlier. She missed teaching and whilst she would have liked to have carried on the local council said she had to retire and so she did.

It was the middle of summer and Mrs Brown wore a sleeveless floral dress with a low neckline for her but high enough to prevent any unwanted looks from the men, and with a hemline just above her knees. She had bare legs and wore sandals. Her hair was shoulder length and hung freely and although it was grey now she didn't mind that as it made her look all the more mature.  

She rang the doorbell and when the door opened she was looking at a girl she put at no more than eighteen-years-old who had long blonde hair and was wearing a light red vest top and black shorts. It was summer and so bare legs were the thing for her as well.

Mrs Brown looked warily at the young lady who had a glaring look on her face, and said, "Hullo. I'm Mrs Brown."

The young lady nodded and said a curt, "Come in," and pointed towards the back room.

Mrs Brown walked in to the dining room and looked around and was surprised that no one else was there and so she turned and looked at the young girl. "Erm, Miss?" she enquired.

The young girl remained curt and replied, "Lauren. My name is Lauren."

Mrs Brown was still wary as she had expected someone far older than this young lady. "Erm, is it your car, erm, Lauren,"

Lauren nodded pursing her lips and looked tense. "Yes, it is. You scratched it and I need you to pay for the repair."

Mrs Brown swallowed hard. She thought Lauren quite abrupt but was used to that from her teaching days whenever she dealt with girls she was about to punish who felt they were wrongly accused and were argumentative. At least they were until they took their knickers off. Anyway, Mrs Brown knew that she was on the back foot here and so simply asked, "Shall we take a look at the car?"

Lauren nodded her head and said firmly but amenably, "Okay. Follow me."

Lauren led the way through the hallway, into the kitchen and then out of an inter-communicating door into the garage.

Mrs Brown smiled as she followed Lauren. She could see she was a slim girl and with rather gorgeous legs. She thought she looked rather like Vicky and mused to herself about whether this might lead to a spanking. She was now quite used to being spanked as she was used to being up at school and by girls not that much older than the girls she spanked and caned at school and would probably prefer that to having to pay for any damage. Whilst she doubted she would get spanked she looked at Lauren’s pert bottom had toned legs and nice hair.

When they got to the garage Lauren pointed at the scratch.

Mrs Brown looked but wasn't convinced it had been there when she had looked. She wondered if Lauren was lying and asked, "How do you know it was my car as there isn't any of my paint on the scratch?"

Lauren replied tersely, "A woman told me she saw you trying to park and hit my car. She said you looked and when you saw the scratch you looked around to see if anyone saw you and when you thought no one had you just parked the car and walked in to the shops. This woman checked though and saw the scratch and told me."

Mrs Brown thought for a moment but was still unsure as she really didn't think she made this scratch. As she eyed Lauren her thought process stuttered as she saw that Lauren was leaning forward wiping something from the car and as she did Mrs Brown saw down the front of her vest top and saw Lauren wasn't wearing a bra. She hadn't noticed that before but now had a full view of Lauren’s rather full and kissable breasts. 

Lauren caught Mrs Brown looking at her breasts and smiled to herself. She was used to men of all ages looking at her breasts particularly when she didn’t wear a bra but this was the first time a woman this age had looked so obviously. However, she stayed leaning forward reckoning that she would catch Mrs Brown off-guard this way. After a few moments, Lauren decided to embarrass Mrs Brown and said bluntly, "The scratch is over there," making it clear that she saw Mrs Brown looking at her breasts.

Lauren got the reaction she wanted as she saw Mrs Brown blush and bluster an, "Erm, err, sorry, yes, of course,"

Mrs Brown tried to recover by asking, "Can I see the note you were left please?"

Lauren responded quickly, "It wasn't a note. The woman was still there when I got back. It seems I came back only a minute after you parked your car and the woman was putting her shopping in her boot. She came over to me and told me."

Mrs Brown still didn't think it was her and wondered if Lauren was lying. “Presumably you have the name of the woman if she is your witness?" Mrs Brown wondered if the young lady had been smart enough to get a name.

Lauren replied, "Of course I have her name in case it goes to Court."

The quick response shook Mrs Brown but she tried not to show her surprise. "What is her name," she asked.

Lauren went to the table and looked at a piece of paper. "Mrs Paterson," she read out.

"Darn," thought Mrs Brown as maybe there was a witness. Then she reminded herself that she still didn't think that she had caused the scratch.

"Did you make a note of the time?" Mrs Brown then asked.

Lauren looked again at the piece of paper and glancing up said, "Eleven-fifteen."

Mrs Brown knew that was about the right time and started to wonder how she would be able to avoid accepting it was her if there was a witness. 

Lauren saw the uneasiness in Mrs Browns eyes and to further unsteady her asked offhandedly, "Did you enjoy looking at my boobs?"

Mrs Brown blushed and replied stuttering, "Erm, oh, er, I am sorry. did I?" She knew immediately that she shouldn't have lied and remembered how she always reprimanded the girls at school for lying. They got a detention for sure and quite often had to attend a punishment session in her Study for a spanking or if a repeat offender the cane. Still, that was a long time ago.

"You shouldn't lie, Mrs Brown. It is very wrong and I definitely saw you staring at my boobs. Now admit it," Lauren demanded.

Mrs Brown saw this really wasn't going very well. "Sorry," Mrs Brown said so admitting that she had lied.

Lauren pressed, "What happened to you if you lied at school?"

"What do you mean?" Mrs Brown asked in a shocked voice.

Lauren replied, "My mum told me when she was at school she would get a spanking if she lied and if caught lying twice in a week she got the cane. I am guessing as you are older than my mum the punishment would have been even worse."

Mrs Brown remembered what had happened to the girls who lied when she was at school although it wasn't so different to when she was a teacher. "Not really, Lauren. A spanking or the cane for a repeat was always fairly standard." Mrs Brown didn't add that the punishments she gave the schoolgirls were no doubt harsher than the norm when Lauren's mum was at school because she felt lying was a particularly bad offence and deliberately made the punishment on the tough side.

Lauren pursed her lips before saying in a direct tone of voice, "Well if a spanking was standard and you lied then maybe you should get a spanking."

Mrs Brown was shocked by the comment and wondered if Lauren was being deliberately rude but relented when she saw the annoyed look on Lauren's face. It wasn't rudeness, Mrs Brown decided. After all it was Lauren's car that was a scratched and she had a witness that pointed the finger at her. Maybe she had missed the scratch when she looked? Worse, she did gawk at Lauren's really sexy cleavage and then lied about it so that was two things and so at school would have earned the cane and not just a spanking. In fact, it would have earned six of the best on the schoolgirls bare bottom. It was that six number again, Mrs Brown thought shuddering as this time it would be her bottom which would be on the receiving end of the cane. 

Mrs Brown knew that she was in the wrong but on the other hand her scratching the car wasn't proven whilst on the other she couldn't deny staring at Lauren's cleavage. Who wouldn't though, she asked herself as Lauren was an attractive young lady with a lovely figure and one of those oh so erotic, 'Do as I say or else,' voices which was just like Vicky, Mrs Brown reminded herself. The same Vicky who had spanked her so often already and was bound to spank her again each time she deserved it. 

The thought rebounded around Mrs Brown’s head. "The next time she deserved it." Well it needn't be Vicky who decides she deserved to be spanked she reasoned. If it was accepted, which it was, that Vicky could make the unilateral and unquestioned decision, then why not Lauren? It was just like when she was a teacher at school and decided one of the schoolgirls needed to be disciplined. There wasn't a whole discussion on whether it was fair or not but it was just a decision Mrs Brown made and expected it to be accepted. So maybe the same should happen here? Maybe Lauren should be entitled to make the unquestioned decision?

Mrs Brown reviewed the facts again. She did hit Lauren's car and although she didn't see the scratch maybe she did miss it. Certainly, there was a witness and today the scratch was there. Secondly, she did stare at Lauren's oh so beautiful breasts and then lied about it. So, putting it in to context she did two things that were wrong, at least one more than likely and the other most definitely. She had disciplined girls at school based on less than that and one thing Vicky had taught her was the schoolgirls perspective and how unfair a teacher's unilateral authority could be. So, maybe she ought to accept that position and comply with whatever decision Lauren thought was correct, whether it was fair or otherwise, right or wrong? Finally, she reminded herself that Vicky had shown her that she was wrong in disciplining her that time and no doubt she was also wrong on so many other occasions when she disciplined her schoolgirls when they hadn’t earned it. It was becoming clear to her that she should ask Lauren to make the decision on what retribution she thought was right.

Just as Mrs.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

Brown was thinking through what she should do the phone rang. Lauren answered it and it was clearly her step-mum. Mrs Brown heard one side of the conversation.

"Yes, Mrs Brown is here ... She denies she scratched the car even though I have a witness ... Sure, I could call the Insurers but then I'll lose my no claims bonus and the premium is high enough already at my age so that isn't fair ... She hasn’t been rude, oh, except when I was leaning forward she stared at my breasts and then denied it ... I do remember you saying when you were at school you would get the cane for misbehaving twice in one day and she has done that alright ... I'm at my wits end because I reckon she did do it but she keeps saying she didn't ... Yes, okay I will have to call the Insurance Company even though it will cost me but I don't have any choice ... Yes, bye mum."

As Lauren put the phone on the table Margaret bit her lip before saying, "Look, maybe I was a bit rash. Obviously, you think very strongly that I did it but it's only a small scratch and your car had other scratches. Is there any alternative you think will work?"

Lauren looked carefully at Mrs. Brown before replying, "Maybe my mum got it right. If I was the teacher and you were the schoolgirl then you would have earned a spanking and the cane."

Mrs Brown winced but knew that was true and reminded herself that also if she were the teacher she would have simply decided on the punishment and not had a long discussion about it. "I suppose so," she said hesitantly. 

Lauren sensed Mrs Brown’s change of attitude and decided to make assumptions by saying, "Well I don't have a cane but I do have a hairbrush to spank you with."

Mrs Brown knew it was right to agree. Anyway, she saw the annoyed look on Lauren's face and her rather sexy blazing eyes and thought how pretty she was and then saw how Lauren had her hands on her hips and thought how dominant she looked and then looked at her legs and pictured herself across her bare thighs and almost without thinking said, "Okay, Lauren, whatever you decide."

Lauren gasped as she had never expected a woman Mrs Browns age to actually accept being spanked by a teenager even though her mum had confidently anticipated that she would accept the spanking. Either way Lauren jumped in to action and went to the side-cabinet and took a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush out of the top drawer before turning a dining chair into the room and sitting down. She pointed a finger towards Mrs Browns waist and ordered, "Lift the hem of your dress above your waist and take your knickers off and put them on the table and then get across my lap."

Mrs Brown was already reconciled to the spanking and after all had been spanked by Vicky and other young ladies so many times that going across the lap of an eighteen-year-old no longer seemed out of place. It was retribution yet again for the number of times she had spanked the schoolgirls over so many years and so as she raised the hem of her dress above her waist and stepped out of her knickers she once again felt just like one of her naughty schoolgirls just as she did when going across Vicky's lap. She even started to feel the same flutters of arousal she was used to having fly around her pussy as she readied herself to be spanked by Vicky and knew it as her normal reaction. She doubted Lauren would give her an orgasm and supposed this would be a proper discipline spanking but that didn't seem to dampen her arousal. She swallowed as she looked at Lauren's bare lap and eased herself downwards resting her full weight on Lauren's so soft and sexy thighs and smiled at the close-up view she so loved of the backs of the legs of the girl about to spank her. As always, she loved those few moments before a spanking when she could savour the sight of the backs of those legs and her own legs dangling on the far side knowing her bottom was totally unprotected and that being so submissive turned her on even with the knowledge that she would undoubtedly be reduced to tears very quickly. 

Lauren smirked as she watched Mrs Brown ready herself for the spanking. There was one moment of shock when, after removing her knickers and with her dress raised above her waist she looked at Mrs Browns hair mound and was sure it was damp looking much as her own hair mound was damp when she read a particularly sex-filled page or two of a book. She wondered if Mrs Brown was turned on by the prospect of being spanked as she watched her ease herself down across her lap and lower her full weight and bare tummy across her own bare thighs. She didn’t think it likely though and the thought passed.

Once Mrs Brown had settled across her lap Lauren put her palm on her bottom and rubbed in circles. She had watched one of her friends’ older brothers being spanked just a few days earlier and whilst she hadn't expected a boy of twenty-one to be spanked by his step-mum in front of several of his sisters’ friends that now seemed practically normal as she had a woman of sixty-five across her own lap. She gave a wicked smile as she raised her hand and brought her open palm down with a splat on Mrs Browns bare bottom cheek and without hesitating landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks turning both bottom cheeks deeper and deeper shades of red.

Mrs Brown had come to understand after being spanked by several young ladies that being young didn't mean they could not spank hard and in fact the opposite seemed to be the case. To be fair her only experience of being spanked was by girls Vicky's age or younger but she had been reduced to tears every single time and expected no less to happen today. 

Lauren continued to land spank after spank without needing any break in the persistent spanks and as she heard Mrs Brown gasp louder and louder so that released her own adrenaline and she found she was spanking her bottom harder and harder. 

Lauren remembered how her friends mum seemed to wait until her step-sons bottom was a deep redish hue which Lauren remembered was a rather lovely colour before altering the spanking pattern and landed spank after spank on the same bottom cheek a dozen times before doing the same to the other bottom cheek until both bottom cheeks were a deep red.

Mrs Brown struggled as the spanking continued just as she always did as the stinging sensation intensified. She struggled even more when the spanks were repeated on the same bottom cheek and whilst she hoped Lauren would rest from time to time was used to the young girls who spanked her not resting at all. As always, she reminded herself that she used to rest but that was because her hand stung but she knew that gave the girls time to recover. She remembered overhearing two girls who she regularly punished discussing they were pleased that she did stop so they could savour the submissive position they actually liked to experience. That had taught Mrs Brown to spank the girls without stopping and it was then she realised the punishment was much harder that way and even though her hand stung more that was what she did to those two girls every time she spanked them after that. Lauren was doing the same just as Vicky did and she even wondered if both were used to giving spankings or whether they had just learned the art by watching. Whatever it was Mrs Brown knew she wasn't far off tears as the stinging more and more of a hold on her. 

Lauren heard the first sniffle sobs from Mrs Brown and sensed it was time to use the hairbrush which she picked up, tapped once on each bottom cheek, and when she heard the gasp of dreaded expectation she raised the hairbrush and brought it down with a thwack on Mrs Browns already very red bottom. 

Mrs Brown knew the tap tap of the hairbrush was the forewarning to the even more painful part of the spanking and as the spanks landed on alternate bottom cheeks she could not stop herself crying and letting out loud sobs through gasping breaths. As the spanks continued she knew that her eyes filled with tears which rolled down her face and dribbled on to the floor. The pain was as intense as usual when the hairbrush was used on her bottom but she acknowledged that given the number of times she no doubt spanked her schoolgirls for things they didn’t actually do, on balance the retribution was well-earned overall even if wrong on this particular occasion. 

Lauren saw that Mrs Browns bottom was a deliciously dark red tinged with blue bruising which was far more intense that her friends’ brothers’ bottom had been and so knew she had given Mrs Brown a very severe spanking and so decided it was time to stop. Lauren looked at the back of Mrs Browns head as she rubbed her bottom and supposed that any thoughts of arousal would be long gone. As she rubbed Mrs Browns bottom though and rubbed down the backs of her legs she noticed Mrs Brown parting her legs and as she did so she rubbed her inner thighs. It was with complete and unexpected surprise that when Lauren ran her fingers along Mrs Browns pussy lips she found that not only they were they as damp as her own after she masturbated in bed but that Mrs Brown was groaning as though she was close to cumming. Still shocked but anxious to understand how Mrs Brown was really feeling she continued to run her fingers up and down the wetter and wetter pussy lips and listened as Mrs Browns erotic gasps got louder and deeper until she let out a long erotic gasp which again was just like cumming when masturbating. 

Mrs Brown felt Lauren rubbing the backs of her legs and as usual could not stop herself parting her legs and beckoning the young lady spanking her to run her fingers along her pussy lips knowing they were so wet. When Lauren did exactly that Mrs Brown helped the sensation by lifting and dropping her bottom even after Lauren's fingers edged in to her pussy. She heard herself saying erotically, "Yes ... yes ... yes," until she gave out a long uncontrolled erotic gasp as she came with an explosive orgasm. 

Lauren kept rubbing Mrs Browns bottom as she slowly settled down and recovered her composure or at least as much composure that she was likely to achieve as she was still lying prone across her lap. There was even the thought of spanking her again but Lauren knew that would be going too far given that she had just spanked a woman over three times her own age. Mind you, just two weeks ago she had spanked her step-mum after an argument but when she had accidentally run her fingers along her step-mum's pussy lips they were not damp. Lauren also thought how she had used the same wooden backed hairbrush on her step mum's bottom although didn't leave the bruising she had left on Mrs Browns bottom. Next time though she might and was sure there would a next time for her step-mum and now hoped there would be a next time for Mrs Brown. 

Lauren couldn't wait to tell her mum though that what she had reckoned would happen actually did. She would love to be the one to explain to Mrs Brown that actually the witness, Mrs Paterson, was her step-mum who was also an ex-pupil of Mrs Brown and one of the girls who were so eager to be disciplined by her. She wondered whether Mrs Brown realised that those girls had schoolgirl crushes on her and after being spanked went to the toilets and masturbated. Lauren had been told all of this by her step-mum and so wanted to embarrass Mrs Brown by telling her all of this but knew that her step-mum would be home quite soon and would tell Mrs Brown herself. She couldn't wait. 

To be continued ...

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments