Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Victoria’s Punishment

"Young schoolgirl has conflicted emotions over hot teacher's choice of punishment"

78
11 Comments 11
77.3k Views 77.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story

After her last class of the day had finished, Victoria walked with heavy thoughts down the Assumption Catholic High School hallway to her history classroom. This was her third detention in two weeks, and she was dreading having to face Mr. O yet again. She really hated to disappoint him; mostly out of respect and a mild crush, but also out of fear. He was usually easy-going, but could become very strict at times. While his voice never rose above its usual strong, baritone frequency, his icy glare, however, was a thing of legend in the school.

 Of course, that wasn’t all he was famous for, Victoria thought, and she smiled to herself as she let her mind wander to comments a friend of a friend - Sally - had made.

Sally was an adorable volunteer ball girl for the football team - only cute girls in the freshmen grade were picked by the male coaching staff - and while going back to the coaches’ office after practice to return a left behind clipboard, she had accidentally walked in on Mr. O while he was changing. She claimed to have gotten a full-frontal view that left her speechless with shock. And so, the rumors started.

With a big smile, Victoria entered the history class to announce herself to her teacher. She might as well put on a brave and friendly face to manage this situation. Of course, she also wasn’t above a little ‘feminine charm bribery’ as well, to try and ease the punishment. She had rolled up her dark blue and green pleated kilt past the acceptable length of the school uniform policy – something Mr. O never seemed to be strict about – and left the top button undone on her white blouse.

She wasn’t overly huge up top, but she knew her thin body made her very perky breasts look positively large. Too large for her slim sixteen-year-old body, she thought, but the boys seemed to like it; and thus, from an early age she knew how to get her way with just the right amount of cleavage.

Mr. O, however, was a leg man, she knew. She had caught him more than once giving a side-ways glance at her as she pulled up her white knee high socks or adjusted her blue thigh high stockings. Of course, she did these things much more slowly and more often after she caught him. Luckily, she was tall for her age, and had long, well-shaped legs. And it did make her feel naughty to know her sexy legs, wrapped in innocent white knee highs or coloured stockings, could make her teacher lose focus, if just for a moment. Thank god for simple men, she smiled.

 But now the tables had turned, and it was she who was completely in his hands. She knew a suspension was the usual penalty for three detentions in any one class, and this was number three; time to turn on the charm.

 “Hello, Sir,” she said in her best, sweetly-innocent, little-girl voice as she walked to his desk, where he sat hunched over some papers. Adding to the effect of her please-don’t-be-mean-to-me-voice, she hoped, were the pigtails she purposely wore today in her long sandy-blonde hair. Who could be angry at a pretty girl in pigtails, she reasoned.

Her friends said she looked like Hermione when she wore her hair like that. “Eww,” she would reply in mock protest, “I’m much taller.”

 Mr. O looked up from his desk. His muscular shoulders and strong back looked tense, she noticed, as he had obviously been marking tests for some time. He was always quick with a smile, but this time he forced it off his lips, Victoria noticed. Perhaps he remembered he was supposed to be angry and giving a detention.

 After the usual serious scolding about skipping classes, he - surprisingly - gave her an option. Either take the detention and automatic one-day suspension it would trigger with the head office, or choose another punishment that might actually have some effect on changing her behavior.

 Without a moment’s thought she knew she would choose anything to save herself from detention and the suspension which would cause her mom to freak. No more allowance and at least a month of grounding. When he explained it would be corporal punishment, like in the old days, she was confused. When he finally explained it meant a spanking, she was knocked into silence.

 “Sir...?” she started, unsure what to say.

 “Up to you,” was all he offered, “but decide, because I need to get to the gym.”

 Oh my god , her mind shouted, as she heard herself say, “Yes,” to the corporal punishment.

 “Fine,” Mr. O replied, “but we aren’t done until I say. Is that clear?”

 She nodded, unsure what that meant, but now too shocked to say anything.

 Mr. O stood up, and as tall as Victoria was, she suddenly felt dwarfed by him. His strong chest pushed against his dress shirt in a way that had always made her stomach flutter a little, but now it was absolutely scary.

 “Bend over my desk,” he said nicely, but firmly, “and put your hands on the far side of it.”

Victoria did as she was told, her mind still unsure of what to expect. She hadn’t been spanked since she was a little girl. And while she certainly deserved punishment, it felt more than a little strange to be bent over a teacher’s desk - even a cute one’s.

 As she lowered herself across the desk she realized that to stretch her hands to the far edge, as her teacher had instructed, she had to lower her head very close the desk and move her whole upper body forward. Of course, this served to make her arch her bottom up in the air as she almost had to stand on her toes to try and accomplish the task.

 Her cheeks became flushed with embarrassment as she realized this movement was causing the back of her already short kilt to slowly ride up the back of her thighs. She became keenly aware of the bottom hem of her skirt rubbing along her blue stockings as it rose until finally it was at the very tops of her stockings, and just at the lower curve of her bottom.

 Oh god, she thought, Mr. O could see the very tops of her thighs. Sure, they were covered by her blue stockings, but those were virtually transparent. And, if her skirt moved just another inch, he would be able to see her panties.

 She froze completely in horror when she remembered that today she'd had to raid her younger sister’s panty drawer because she had run out of clean ones. Victoria’s bottom was small, even for her age, but her younger sister was absolutely tiny. Of course the panties she'd borrowed were too small for her, as she recalled having to wiggle into them this morning, and they barely covered half of her butt cheeks.

The worst part was, they were such little girl-style panties; almost sheer white cotton, so thin they were more like nylons. And they had little pink bows and teddy bears on them. If her kilt rose any more, she thought, horrified, Mr. O would see them and wonder why his student was wearing panties obviously made for an eleven-year-old.

 Breaking her spell of mortification was her teacher’s voice. “Sorry, Victoria, you have to put your hands all the way across the desk, and please don’t move them once I begin.”

 Victoria, with her face lowered to the desk, looked over her shoulder at her teacher, who now stood to her left side and slightly behind. She had meant to look into his eyes and plead that she should not be spanked as she stood bent over like this, but his eyes were elsewhere. She saw how he was looking down at her long slender legs wrapped in sheer blue stockings that she knew he liked.

RubyAlaska
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyAlaska

His eyes seemed to run up from her hard, well-shaped calves to the backs of her thighs, where she knew he could see the very tops of them as the kilt only just barely covered the very bottom of her butt. She felt a short flutter in her stomach as she began to fully see how exposed and vulnerable her position was.

 Then she noticed it. She didn’t know why she looked, but she did; there was a large bulge in his tight-fitting dress pants. Oh my god, she mouthed silently to herself. She didn’t know what shocked her more, the fact that her teacher had become obviously aroused at having her bent over his desk with her bottom up in the air, or the fact that the bulge was so large. The rumours were true, she realized, before feeling absolutely guilty about noticing it.

Then, much to her horror, she felt her stomach flutters change to something warmer between her legs. She was actually getting a little moist. No, she couldn’t be getting excited by making Mr. O become hard! What the hell? she thought.

 She didn’t know how long she had been staring at her teacher’s crotch, but his voice snapped her back to reality. “Victoria,” he repeated, “the far edge please,” he motioned with his hand for her to reach further forward with her hands.

 She flushed red. Did he see her staring at his crotch? Oh my god, he did, she thought, and became so flustered that, without thinking, she automatically followed his direction. By the time her hands had reached the far edge she realized, too late, that her kilt had now risen up another few inches and was exposing the lower curves of her bottom.

A bottom, she realized, that was only half covered by panties; embarrassing ones at that. Before she could stand up to cover herself, she felt her teacher’s hand on her lower back to steady her. His touch made her freeze, unable to move.

 Her heart was racing now as she felt so helpless, immobile, bent over his desk with her vulnerable little ass raised up in the air, waiting for her teacher to spank her.

She nervously wondered what he was waiting for as she looked back to his face for answers. She saw that his eyes were making no secret of the fact he was taking his time and enjoying looking at her long legs, her now partially visible panties, and the lower half of the young ass under them. More warmth radiated from between her legs as she saw this perverted boldness, and realized just how under his full control she was.

 As if reading her mind, he looked away from her bottom and into her eyes as she stared back at him over her shoulder.

 “Do you feel nervous, humiliated like this, Victoria?” He asked as he locked her eyes in place with his stern stare.

 “Yes,” she replied in a tiny voice that was no longer a pretend little-girl voice; it was real.

 “Good. That is part of your punishment. Now tell me why you feel so nervous and humiliated.”

 Victoria confessed honestly, “Because I’m bent over your desk and you can see my panties, and…”

 Her voice trailed off. “And what?” her teacher would not let her off the hook.

Victoria moved her eyes from his and looked back at the large bulge in his pants. “And you obviously like seeing me like this…” she replied, with bravery she didn’t know she had. As she said this, she noticed her teacher’s bulge grow, as if in response to her bold words or the fact she was now very obviously staring at his cock through his pants.

 Mr. O’s smile was his only response, and with no warning he delivered his first smack to Victoria’s tiny bottom. “Ouch!” Victoria complained, more in reflex than real pain as the slap fell mostly on the top part of her ass that was covered by her skirt, not the lower part that was exposed.

As more slaps followed, and the classroom was filled with the muffled sound of Mr. O’s hand slapping against his student’s kilt- covered bottom, her mind tried to processes the crazy fact that her perverted teacher was spanking her. And she was letting him! Not only that, but as he spanked her, Victoria couldn’t stop looking at the bulge straining against the material of his pants. He obviously had a raging hard on while he was spanking her.

 Her mind raced to things she would later feel guilty about. What was he thinking to give himself such a big boner? Was he enjoying seeing her bent over like this, catching a glimpse of her panties, feeling her ass with each slap? Was he thinking of putting that big cock into her little body?

At some point, her complaints of pain turned into more of a moan with each spank she received, and each naughty idea that forced its way into her brain. With less shock and more embarrassment, she realized what was supposed to be a punishment was making her young pussy wet.

 After seven or eight good spanks, Mr. O stopped and rested his hand on the top of Victoria’s bottom. She could feel his large hand as if it was a burning iron, not moving, just feeling her firm ass through her skirt as if he could do anything he wanted.

 “Time for more confessions, young lady. What is it you were looking at while I was spanking you?”

With this question Victoria’s face went beet-red, but this sudden inability to disobey his instructions continued. “Your crotch.”

 “Be more specific.”

 “Um… I was looking at the bulge your penis made under your pants.”

 “Penis sound so medical. Use the name that your boyfriend might want to hear while you play with him,” Mr. O instructed.

 Oh, god. She had forgot about Sean, her sweet boyfriend. How would she explain letting her teacher spank her like this? He is such a nice guy, it would kill him.

 Smack! Her teacher brought her thoughts back to the question and required answer with another spank on her now slightly sore ass.

 “Um… I was looking at the big bulge your... cock was... uh, is making,” the helpless schoolgirl stammered with reluctance. Yet even as she said it, she knew that some part of her wanted to confess these naughty thoughts. Being forced to do so was making her feel very warm and anxious, but not in a bad way.

 “Big? Are you curious about a big cock, Victoria”

 She nodded yes in response which brought another spank.

 “Say it, schoolgirl.”

 “Yes, Mr. O, I’m curious about a big cock.” She felt a little dizzy as the confession came out of her own mouth, and it felt like someone else was saying it.

 She was so disoriented that she didn’t realize her teacher was speaking.

 “In light of that honest confession, Victoria, I think I’ve punished you enough… this time. You may go now.”

 When his words finally clicked in her mind, she stood up and pressed her skirt down. “Thank you, sir,” was all she could think of to say as she made her exit from Mr. O’s room.

 As she reached the safety of the hallway, her mind was still reeling: why the hell did I thank him, and what did he mean, “this time”? And what the hell had just happened? With a sore bottom and still moist feeling between her legs, she knew she wouldn't be sleeping well tonight.

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by molotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments