Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Her Man's Away...

"(G is for Gloria) Dave catches Gloria masturbating"

8
2 Comments 2
20.9k Views 20.9k
938 words 938 words

Gloria drew the living room shades, then walked over to the coffee table and lit the scented candle that sat in the middle. She had just taken a shower and was wearing her bathrobe. Her skin still warm and moist from the shower water and body oil she had used, her long auburn hair still wrapped up in a bun. She slowly walked over to the couch and untied her robe. She sat slightly sideways, one foot on the floor, the other up on the couch. The robe spilled open, revealing her ample, 36D breasts, tipped with particularly small aureolas and nipples that were pointed and hard. She kept her pubic hair trimmed short into a stripe ending just above the start of her slit. She lay back on the sofa, with her head on two throw pillows. The scent from the candle was starting to fill the air with fruity floral notes.

 

 

Earlier this afternoon, her husband Dave had texted her, telling her that he had to stay late at work because of a sudden emergency. She had planned on fixing a romantic dinner for them both, to be followed by.... Well. it did not really matter. He told her that he would get some fast food on a break and not to wait up. She was crushed. She had a lovely romantic evening planned, and now she would be all alone. Well, if Dave could not join her, she reasoned, there was no reason she could not enjoy herself.

 

She closed her eyes and started opening her mind to her fantasies. In her mind, she was standing in front of Dave, naked, with her hands behind her back, looking at the floor. He was standing in front of her with his arms folded, scolding her for some sort of mistake. When he finished his lecture, he sat down in a kitchen chair and ordered her over his knee. As the mental image formed in her mind, her left hand pinched her left nipple while right hand drifted down to her tingling pussy. She teased herself with her index finger, running it around the outside of her pussy lips. In her mind, she was nervously lowering herself over her husband's knee.

 

The mental image of the feeling of her weight being supported by the tips of her toes and her torso on his legs, combined with the close up view of the floor flashed in her mind as her finger dipped inside her molten pussy. She ran the finger back and forth between her sopping hole and her hard, stiff clit, moaning loudly and spreading her legs wider. In her mind, Dave started to spank her, and her fingers began to dance over her clit. She tossed her head side to side, her moans coming regularly and getting louder. In her mind, her tears were falling from her eyes, making a puddle on the floor beneath her. The sobs in her mind merged with her moans in real life. She cried out simultaneously in both places as her orgasm overtook her, her mental image fading into the background as the pleasure became all there was.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

 

"Gloria?"

 

Dave's voice startled her out of her orgasmic bliss. Her eyes popped open and he was standing there in front of her. She felt like a child caught shoplifting. As her hand shot to the robe and she struggled to sit up straight, she stammered out, "Darling... Wh-what are you doing here?"

 

"The emergency at work was a false alarm. I texted you that I was coming home, but I can see you've been busy." He smirked at her. Her face turned crimson with embarrassment. "You've been a very, very naughty little girl, haven't you, Gloria?"

 

She blinked. He folded his arms and stood before her. "Well? Do you have anything to say for yourself, little girl?"

 

Her pussy started to feel warmer. "No, Daddy."

 

He walked over and sat on the couch next to her, "Well, I think naughty little girls need to be spanked. Now drop your robe and come here and bend over my knee."

 

She stood, dropped her robe and, as her own self in her mind's eye had done before, assumed her place over Dave's lap. Everything - the view of the floor, the feeling of his lap supporting her weight - was the same.

 

Dave started spanking. Gloria started to squeal and moan, just as she had in her mind before. The only difference between reality and fantasy now was the strong, warm tingling in her sex. Tears started to flow out of her eyes, making a puddle on the floor under her. Her moans mixed with sobs as her pussy started to throb in unison with Dave's hand smacking her rosy bottom.

 

Suddenly, another powerful orgasm ripped through her, and she threw her head back, gasping and groaning. Dave saw her go rigid and tense and stopped spanking her. After a moment, she relaxed and sighed. Dave reached down and kissed the back of her neck. He helped her to her feet and stood and embraced her, kissing her deeply.

 

After a moment, she broke away from his kiss and spoke. "Oh my God, Dave, that was incredible! How did you... I mean... You just..."

 

He put his finger over her lips and said, "Later. Right now, I need you bad!" He kissed her hungrily again, reached down and put one arm behind her knees and the other behind her back and swept her off her feet into his arms. She held on tight as he carried her down the hallway to their bedroom.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sensei
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments