Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Mistakes Happen – Chapter 4

"Miss Coe has to take her Punishment Letter home to be signed after she is spanked"

17
6 Comments 6
16.6k Views 16.6k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Rachel Coe, the thirty-ish-year-old Headmistress at the sixth-form College had been pensive since she had been caned earlier in the day by Marsha Summers, her secretary. The reason wasn't so much that her bottom still stung but more that she had been given a punishment letter that meant she had to be spanked after College and have the letter signed and taken back to College in the morning. The failure to do that would result in another six strokes of the cane.

Rachel Coe lived alone and although quite sociable in terms of belonging to card clubs and a walking group, she wasn't close enough to anyone to actually ask them to spank her. Of course, it was most unusual for a woman her age to need to be spanked, at least she thought that anyway. Therefore, her very real concern was that she would have to return to College in the morning admitting she hadn't been spanked and get another six strokes of the cane. 

When it was time for Rachel and Marsha to go home, Rachel came out of her Study and looking pensive still, said, "Good night, Miss Summers. I will see you in the morning."

Marsha enforced her new-found control over her boss by saying, "Don't forget to get your Punishment Letter signed and brought back tomorrow morning, Miss Coe." When she saw the Headmistress blush she asked in a demanding tone, "You know what happens if you fail to do that?" 

Rachel Coe blushed an even deeper shade of red and unconsciously rubbed her bottom as she replied, "Yes, Miss Summers. I will get another six strokes of the cane."

Marsha Summers kept a stern look on her face as she replied, "That is correct, just as you have done to several girls who failed to get their letters signed."

Rachel and Marsha both knew why those several girls didn't get their letters signed. They broadly fell in to three groups. The first was the very few girls who literally forgot until they were summoned to the Headmistress's Study the next morning when they were reminded just before receiving a repeat caning or spanking. 

The second group were the girls who didn't want to tell their parents they had been disciplined as they feared a far greater punishment regime at home. Those girls had decided a repeat punishment at College was the lesser evil.

The third group were those girls who misbehaved on purpose to be punished. They were the girls who went to the lavatory after their spanking or caning and masturbated. They too were very happy to receive the repeat punishment the following morning and would feel aroused all day with their stinging bottoms. To be fair, Rachel and Marsha only knew of three girls who fell in to this category.

It was very rare indeed for a girl to forge the signature of a parent as they knew it would lead to immediate expulsion. Copies of authorised signatories were kept on file and carefully checked by Marsha Summers who was a bit of a handwriting expert. In fact, it was several years since she had discovered a forgery and the girl was indeed expelled. 

So as Rachel Coe walked out of the school she thought about the three groups and realised there was a very obvious fourth group. The ones who, like her, had no one at home to spank them. Of course, she was a special case as she was an adult whereas everyone else was a College girl and so she could hardly call herself a group.

Still pensive as the evening started Rachel decided to go to a bar rather than go home. Maybe a drink or two would help her come up with the brainwave she needed to think about the person who could spank her. However, as she drank her second glass of wine she realised time was running out.

Then it struck her. Of course, she told herself. Why not go around to Marsha Summers and ask her to spank her? It was obvious really and it wasn't so different to a girl asking a friend’s mum to spank her because so long as the mum was a signatory she could spank any of the girls.

Rachel paid her bill and left the bar and walked towards Marsha's house which she knew was just a couple of blocks away. She did stop at the corner however to steady her nerves a bit. She also knew she had no idea whether Marsha was at home or if she was whether she had anyone over. She knew that if Marsha was at home entertaining anyone then whoever was there would be free to watch the spanking. That unnerved Rachel but she knew she had little choice. It never seemed to worry the girls who were spanked at the front of the class or in a corridor and everyone looked on it as a sibling or friends of a sibling watching the spanking.

Taking a final deep breath Rachel turned the corner, walked to the house and up the path, and rang the doorbell.

A few moments later the door was opened and a stern looking Marsha Summers stood glaring at Rachel. "I half expected you, Miss Coe," Marsha said opening the door further and nodding her head sideways indicating that Rachel should enter the house.

Rachel swallowed hard as she stepped over the threshold and walking passed Marsha then turned and looked pleadingly at her.

Marsha saw the look on Rachel's face that showed she was asking for her help. In fact, Marsha had actually hoped that Rachel would call on her tonight. Whilst she would have been happy enough if Rachel had found someone to spank her, or if not would have been equally happy to cane her again in the morning, she had always looked on Rachel as her normally well-behaved but occasionally wayward daughter who needed boundaries set and retribution when she broke them. Their age difference was after all almost that of a mum and her daughter and a boss and her secretary also had similarities. The difference here was that the secretary, Marsha, was the older woman of the two and the one who had to set the boundaries with the younger Rachel having to keep to those boundaries or suffer the painful consequences if she didn’t. Caning Rachel today had shown Marsha that to be exactly the right way round.

Marsha also knew that even if she didn't cane Rachel tomorrow for failing to get her Punishment Letter signed there would be plenty of reasons to cane her over the coming weeks months and even years. 

Rachel also realised that she saw Marsha as a mother figure who she respected. Caning her had been so right today and she knew that she would be caned or spanked again if she made any more silly mistakes like today when she caned April incorrectly. So, coming here tonight did make sense and would enforce the control that Marsha now had over her but she was actually pleased that Marsha now had that control.

Marsha pointed to the living room door and Rachel walked towards it obediently.

As Rachel walked towards the door she saw two pairs of shoes on the floor which didn't look like the type that Marsha would wear. There was a sudden panic as she wondered whether Marsha had any guests with her because if she did then they would be allowed to watch her being spanked. 

Marsha saw Rachel stop momentarily as she saw the two pairs of shoes and knew what she would be thinking. In fact, Marsha had deliberately invited two friends over hoping that Rachel would realise she was a good option to spank her. 

Rachel gulped as she walked in to the living room and saw two women Marsha's age sitting on the sofa looking up at her with smirks on their faces. Rachel told herself they both already knew why she was there and whilst her immediate reaction was annoyance that Marsha had embarrassed her, that soon changed to the realisation that as Marsha had control she could decide what was the best form of punishment and having others watched was a good technique. Rachel suddenly had an even greater respect for her secretary.

Marsha followed Rachel in to the living room and without waiting said to the two ladies, "This is Rachel Coe, the Headmistress at the College."

"Hullo, Rachel," both ladies said with knowing smirks on their faces.

Marsha said to Rachel, "This is Leanne Dobbs and Amanda Jakes. They are both friends of mine. We usually meet up once a week or so."

Rachel gave a strained smile to the two women and saw both were in sleeveless dresses with bare legs. She also saw that Marsha had also changed out of her work clothes and was in a sleeveless dress with bare legs. Rachel allowed her eyes to gaze for a moment at Marsha's bare legs hoping she would be lying across them for a spanking.

Rachel suddenly realised that she knew Amanda Jakes from one of her card clubs. "Hullo, ladies," Rachel stammered and then looking directly at Amanda said, "You play cards up at the Hall in town I think, Amanda."

Amanda smiled broadly, "That is correct. I thought I recognised you but didn't realise Marsha worked for you."

Rachel blushed but not at the reference to her being Marsha's boss. Rachel had seen Amanda several times at the Hall and when she played cards at the same table was taken by her haughty voice and had even found her attractive in a maternal way. The last few times she had even masturbated when in bed picturing the two of them making out. 

Amanda had not too dissimilar thoughts. She did actually know exactly who Rachel was and once she knew she was the Headmistress at the College had asked Marsha about her. She was delighted to be asked by Marsha to come over today knowing the reason. 

Marsha knew the white lie Amanda had just said as she knew of Amanda's thoughts on Rachel. Whilst Marsha was not aware of Rachel's feelings for Amanda she knew that Amanda had spoken to her about Rachel asking questions about what she was like as a person. When Marsha had told her that she had caned Rachel that day she had laughed and said she wished she had been there to see it. So, when Marsha realised that Rachel was having difficulty finding someone to spank her she thought of Amanda straight away. 

With Leanne it was different. Marsha and Leanne were lovers which was why Marsha needed someone else to be there. Marsha didn't fancy Rachel other than her maternal feelings and even though spanking was definitely a maternal thing to do she knew that Leanne didn't want her to be so personal. 

Amanda was therefore perfect and as Marsha saw Rachel blushing as she glanced at Amanda and she knew Amanda's feelings towards Rachel she was sure how it would play out. 

Rachel licked her lips as she glanced at Amanda and blushed as her memories of masturbating as she pictured her came flooding back. She so wanted to make those fantasies come true and could feel herself getting aroused but of course the reason she was here was to have Marsha spank her and not make out with one of her friends. 

Amanda saw Rachel blush in a way that told her the feelings were being returned which she found sent flutters rushing across her vagina. 

Marsha started to move things along with, "So why are you here Miss Coe?" She decided to address Rachel as she did at the office to emphasise there were no sexual feelings being felt here.

Rachel was taken aback by the formality but kept to that tone herself. She looked at Marsha sheepishly and said, "I have come here hoping you would deal with the letter." She deliberately kept the subject vague in case Marsha dismissed the idea and told her to leave.

Marsha gave a direct response though. "You mean the Punishment Letter?"

Rachel gasped and stammered, "Oh, erm, err, yes, Miss Summers. Exactly that." Rachel knew she wasn't going to get away without Marsha's two friends knowing exactly the reason she was there. 

Marsha looked briefly at Leanne to check she was happy and when she was satisfied with that looked at Amanda and explained, "It was necessary for me to give Miss Coe six strokes of the cane today for caning a girl when she shouldn't have done. The formality is that any girl disciplined at College takes a Punishment Letter back to her parents with a request they spank her that evening. The signed letter confirming a properly hard spanking must be brought back to me the next morning or else the girl gets a repeat punishment."

Of course, Marsha had already explained this to Amanda and Leanne but made out that she hadn't. 

Amanda asked in an inquisitive tone, "So no spanking means another caning tomorrow?"

"Exactly that," Marsha replied emphatically. 

Amanda asked, "So are you going to spank her, Marsha?"

Marsha and Leanne exchanged glances that made it clear that Leanne was against the idea. 

Rachel saw the exchange of looks and was immediately concerned that if Marsha didn't spank her she would give her another six strokes of the cane at College tomorrow. 

Amanda saw the despondent look on Rachel's face and allowing a few moments to pass suggested, "Well I am happy enough to give you a spanking, Rachel."

Rachel turned quickly to look at Amanda with a look of relief on her face and quickly replied, "Would you really?" She froze a moment later realising she would be seeing Amanda again at the Hall next week for the usual game of cards and wondered if she would become the laughing stock once this got out. However, she quickly told herself that Amanda already knew she had been caned and had come here to be spanked and so she could embarrass her anyway if she wanted to. 

So, Rachel calmed down and focussed on Amanda realising she would soon be bending across her almost bare thighs and actually started to feel quite turned on at the thought. 

Amanda had a firm stare as she said sternly, "Of course I will, Rachel. Of course, I also know from some of the women at the card club who have daughters at the College that I have to make it a very long and very hard spanking. Do you understand that?"

Of course, Rachel did know that as she emphasised as much whenever there was an open day for the College and saw the looks of concern on the girls' faces and looks of agreement on the faces of the parents. "Yes, Amanda. I understand."

"Address me as, Miss, and I will call you Coe," Amanda insisted.

Rachel caught her breath at the 'Do as I say,' tone of voice and was immediately aroused. She still couldn't understand why she felt turned on but knew that she was and supposed it was because she found Amanda so attractive. She knew she had always been in to older women and just as she saw Marsha as a maternal figure so she felt even more that way about Amanda and was certainly attracted to her. She even wondered if she would enjoy a relationship with a mother figure who she could make out with her when good but accept her discipline when naughty. 

First things first, though, Rachel reminded herself. "Yes, Miss," Rachel replied obediently and almost smiled realising that that was how she expected the girls under punishment to behave.

Amanda gave a short nod as she stood up and went to the dining table and turned a high-backed chair in to the room. She sat down pulling the hem of her dress right up so that almost her whole thighs were bare knowing that she found that thought so erotic. She looked up at Rachel with a wicked smirk and ordered, "In my day I had to get undressed when spanked and I expect you to do the same." After a short gap Amanda added with a stern look on her face, “If you want a spanking that is, Coe."

Rachel was taken aback by the instruction. She expected to have to bare her bottom but not everything. However, she took on board the threat that she would not be spanked unless naked and reckoned she was too far in to refuse. So, Rachel unbuttoned her blouse taking it off and putting it on the table. She unclipped her bra letting the straps slide down her arms catching it and placing the bra on top of her dress. As she unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to the floor catching her knickers on the way she knew she felt humiliated having to undress in front of three women but wondered if she should make the girls undress at College? She quickly lost the thought though as she straightened up and looked down at Amanda's bare thighs and was turned on by the thought of her bare tummy lying across them.  

Amanda savoured the sight of Rachel's increasingly naked body and once fully undressed saw how her nipples were taut and fully expected her pussy lips to be wet, which she had already decided that she intended finding that out after the spanking. She allowed her gaze to settle on Rachel's full firm breasts and her flat tummy and toned arms and legs which she reckoned must have been the result of hours at the gym. Whatever, she certainly saw that in her nakedness Rachel was a gloriously attractive woman and looked so sexy naked compared to being dressed when playing cards.

"Get across my lap," Amanda ordered and saw the sudden look of concern on Rachel's face which brought a smirk to her own face.

BellaColeman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaColeman

Rachel's thoughts had been miles away as her gaze moved away from Amanda's bare thighs to the shape of her breasts and the cleavage she could see from her low-cut dress. The sudden order brought her wandering mind back to the present and she eased herself down across Amanda's waiting lap. As she caught her fall with her hands and lowered her full weight on to Amanda's bare thighs, she caught her breath at the close-up upside-down view of the backs of her legs and thighs and even her own legs on the far side of the chair.

Amanda loved the sight of Rachel's full breasts passing so close to her face and longed to kiss and suck her taut nipples but knew that would come later. As Rachel lowered her full weight on to her lap, she placed her open palm on her bare bottom and rubbed in circles. She had never actually spanked anyone before but did have a thing about spanking and often fantasised about punishing her made-up naughty girlfriend and making out afterwards once she had become a good girl again. With the onset of the internet she had even looked at some spanking sites and so reckoned she knew how to give a good spanking.

Rachel felt Amanda's hand rubbing her bottom for what was going to be her first ever spanking just as earlier had been her first ever caning. However, she had fantasised about Marsha spanking her and had often masturbated in bed imaging herself being spanked so now she was going to realise that fantasy. 

Amanda enjoyed rubbing Rachel's bottom and the tops of her legs but she too was about to turn her fantasy in to reality with a woman who would be her daughters age but whom she also wanted to make love to. First things first and she raised her arm and brought her open palm down firmly on Rachel's so beautiful bare bottom cheek and enjoyed hearing the subsequent gasp. 

That first gloriously erotic spank was followed by spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks which Amanda was happily turning deeper and deeper shades of red. She continued landing spanks on alternate bottom cheeks watching as they bounced around as each spank landed. She definitely wanted to kiss those same bouncing bottom cheeks and hoped she would very soon but only after Rachel was properly disciplined.

Rachel loved it as Amanda rubbed her bottom and wouldn't have minded if she had dispensed with the spanking and they went straight to bed. However, she knew the spanking was a must in order to avoid another caning in the morning and so lay obediently across Amanda's lap as she continued to spank her with harder and harder spanks.

Marsha looked on as Amanda gave what was certainly a hard spanking. She loved the way that Rachel's bottom cheeks were turned a deeper and deeper red hue and how Rachel started to squirm around on Amanda's lap. Of course, it wasn't at all different from the spankings given at College and once again Marsha thought how she should be allowed to give a spanking rather than just sneak a look by going in to a classroom where a spanking was being given by the class teacher. However, Leanne had never shown any interest in that type of sexual act nor discipline of any kind, other than verbal or non-contact. It was all very PC, Marsha told herself as opposed to sexy and erotic which was how Marsha saw it. It was why she asked Leanne to come today just in case she had hidden desires in that direction.

Of course, Marsha had the benefit of knowing girls who misbehaved for the sole reason of getting spanked or caned and then going to the lavatory to masturbate. She had even followed a couple of the girls and listened to them masturbating as she ran her fingers along her own wet pussy lips, although she was careful not to let out any erotic filled gasps for fear of the girls hearing her. They never did though, fortunately.

Amanda kept on landing harder and harder spanks on alternate bare bottom cheeks and was oblivious to the increasingly loud gasps that Rachel was letting out as each spank landed.

Marsha watched the spanking, getting increasingly aroused, and leaned across to Leanne and commented, "I love the way her breasts are swinging as each spank lands. I reckon yours would swing like that as well."

Leanne turned and smiling leaned forward and kissed Marsha on the lips and said, "I am sure they would my love. I love the way Rachel's bottom is being turned red as well and bet it really stings." Leanne had wanted to be spanked for years but never had been. She was sure she would love her bottom to be stinging after a spanking and that she would be so turned on. However, she never expected to be spanked now she was in her mid-fifties but maybe if Marsha was up for it then it might happen.

Marsha noticed that Leanne was tensing her thighs and realised she was turned on by the spanking and wondered if she was thinking she should have allowed her to spank Rachel after all. However, she realised that if Leanne was turned on by giving a spanking then that would mean she would want to be the one in charge which was exactly the opposite of what Marsha wanted. She had fantasised about giving a spanking for years although never had and loved caning Rachel. On the other hand, if Leanne was turned on by the thought of getting a spanking then she would love to agree to that. Maybe she had made a mistake having Leanne watch, she suddenly thought.

Marsha started to tense her own thighs as she wondered how wonderful it would be to spank Leanne. She leaned in to Leanne and asked, "I see what you are doing, my love. Would you like to be either Amanda or Rachel right now?"

Leanne gasped at the whispered question. She wanted to shout out, 'Rachel definitely and you to be Amanda,' but was worried that Marsha had shown no inclination to discipline her even though she knew she had riled her at times by her deliberate acts of defiance. However, as Marsha had asked the question maybe she did want an answer and so Leanne managed to say tentatively, "Rachel if I had a choice"

Marsha thought about the countless times she had held back telling Leanne off for annoying her. Was it deliberate she now asked herself? Had it been all an act to get herself spanked? So, she replied testily, "You've deserved to be spanked several times but I didn't act. Maybe I should have done."

Leanne gasped at the strong response and realised she had missed Marsha's desire to spank her.

The inter reaction between Marsha and Leanne was interrupted as Rachel cried out and they again focussed on the spanking.

Rachel was finding the spanking hard to cope with as her bottom cheeks were stinging more and more intensely. She knew the hand spanking hurt so much because of the caning she had been given earlier and that was why the Punishment Letter system was actually instigated. The second spanking away from College was a painful reminder of the misbehaviour earlier in the day and often led to the girls being grounded or the loss of access to their IT equipment and the like which helped the girl try harder to behave at College. It was circular but effective and Rachel was an eager advocate.

In fact, the hand spanking and hard to cope with stinging all across her bottom and the tops of her legs made Rachel an even greater fan of the Punishment Letter protocol. She could see the impact it had and was sure it was particularly helpful at ensuring better behaviour at College. Of course, right then as she lay across Amanda's lap and cried out loudly after each spank she had rather different feelings more akin to the way the girls thought as they were spanked which was that she certainly wanted the spanking to end. She knew however that the spanking had to be very long and very hard and that Amanda was doing exactly what was expected of her.

Amanda was happy with the reddy hue of Rachel's bottom and was determined to turn the tops of her legs the same delightful colour and as she landed spank after spank on Rachel's well-toned legs so she revelled in the uncontrolled crying and blubbering from the woman she rather fancied.

Rachel kicked her legs and threw her head back and cried out as the spanks landed on the backs of her legs. She had spanked so many girls on their legs when they were across her lap that she knew exactly how painful it was, except now she realised she hadn't known how painful, as in reality now it was happening to her she really couldn't believe just how painful it was. It quite shook her in fact but, just like the rest of the discipline she had experienced today, it strengthened her intent on continuing to deal with the misbehaving girls at College in exactly the same way in future.

Rachel had unexpected feelings as well. She was well used to disciplining the girls at College who were nearly twenty-years her junior and she usually had maternal feelings for the girls looking on them as her daughters who needed to be punished. Today, though, right then, she looked on Amanda as her mother figure who was handling her misbehaving daughter in exactly the right way by giving her a hard spanking. So, for Rachel it was more than a spanking to comply with the requirements of the Punishment Letter as she accepted the need for her to be spanked and loved Amanda for dealing with her as every good mother should. That was all expected though. The unexpected was the feeling of unabated maternal love she now really hoped that Amanda had for her and which she certainly felt and hoped that after the spanking when she was once again a good girl her pseudo mum would hug and soothe her and treat her like a good girl. 

Amanda decided that she had turned Rachel's bottom and the tops of her legs all a deep enough reddy colour to be satisfied the spanking had been hard enough. When she stopped spanking and started to rub Rachel's bottom she could tell the uncontrolled crying meant that she had been right. However, she wanted to continue to show Rachel the selfless love she felt for her oh so naughty little girl and as she rubbed Rachel's bottom and squeezed her reddened cheeks and shush shushed her she felt such strong feelings for her and really hoped that Rachel had the same feelings for her. How to find out was the quandary though?

Rachel was thankful the spanking was over. It meant no caning tomorrow, unless she earned one afresh of course, but as she lay across Amanda's lap and savoured the now pleasant rubbing so she knew that for today she would albeit slowly recover from the first spanking of her life. 

Indeed, Rachel happily groaned as Amanda rubbed her bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs and was recovering quicker than she had expected. Even the stinging was becoming a pleasant sensation and when Amanda rubbed her inner thighs she parted her legs without realising it and even raised her bottom as though it were her own fingers playing with herself. It was a shock when she felt Amanda's fingers running along her pussy lips but without doubt a wonderful sensation and even as she gasped with surprise, she felt Amanda's fingers continue caressing her time and again along her pussy lips. 

Amanda had so wanted to give Rachel finger sex after spanking her and hoped to take her to a bedroom. She had not expected to run her fingers along her pussy lips with Marsha and Leanne watching and yet that was exactly what happened. She hadn't expected either that Rachel would part her legs and raise her bottom so invitingly as she ran her hand along her inner thighs. And was so delighted she did and invited her to feel her pussy lips. 

Amanda blushed as she heard Rachel's erotic gasps and even looked at Marsha in horror but when she saw the smile on Marsha's face it relaxed her and she continued and then eased her fingers inside Rachel's vagina and flicked her taut clit and was rewarded with ever louder erotic gasps. 

Rachel felt Amanda's searching fingers inside her and groaned erotically. Her bottom was stinging unbearably but the finger sex overrode the pain and she was quickly on her way to an orgasm. In fact, she realised not just an ordinary orgasm but one of the most intense she had ever had. 

As Rachel gasped erotically and even louder as she came both Marsha and Leanne had their hands between their legs and were gleefully masturbating themselves. As they too came, they looked at each other and knew they wanted to make out together. 

Marsha leaned towards Leanne and said with a falsely stern look, "You naughty girl. You deserve to have your knickers taken down and given a spanking yourself for doing that."

Leanne knew that Marsha had also masturbated but loved being called a naughty girl and wanted to be treated like one. "Sorry, Marsha. If you say I need a spanking then I must do."

Marsha kept the stern look on her face and ordered, "Let’s go to my bedroom. I will deal with you there."

Leanne was blushing as she stood up.

Marsha stood as well and to enforce her control held Leanne by the upper arm. Before she led her away she looked at Amanda and said, "If you need to deal with Rachel any more then the spare bedroom is across the hallway from mine." With that she steered Leanne out of the dining room and upstairs to her bedroom.

Amanda ordered, "Get up, Coe. I need you to thank me for giving you your spanking and I expect to be thanked properly before signing your Punishment Letter."

Rachel heard the threat but realised it wasn't a real one. She eased herself up from Amanda's lap and whilst still crying stepped from foot to foot and rubbed her bottom as the stinging once again took over her feelings after her orgasm. However, she knew to obey Amanda and indeed wanted to. She stood obediently and waited for Amanda to tell her what to do.

Amanda stood up went over to Rachel and took her by the upper arm and ordered, "We will go to the spare bedroom and you will thank me there."

Minutes later Rachel and Amanda were both undressed on the bed and kissing and licking and sucking each other's taut nipples, full breasts, and tummy's, working themselves down to the others pussy lips and finding and licking the others taut clit eagerly and lovingly brought the other to orgasm after orgasm.

Marsha and Leanne were in the main bedroom and as they listened to the orgasmic gasps from the spare bedroom where Rachel and Amanda happily brought each other to orgasm after orgasm. 

The following morning the four ladies had breakfast together and it was agreed that they were now two loving couples with Marsha and Amanda in charge of Leanne and Rachel with rules and boundaries set and with a disciplinary structure in place that meant a spanking whenever Rachel or Leanne broke any of the rules. They were two very happy couples looking forward to a future together where spanking was going to be a major happening but knowing that good girl sex would follow every spanking.

Rachel borrowed some of Marsha's clothes and after making plans with Amanda and Rachel the now Miss Coe and Miss Summers made their way to College.

Rachel had the signed Punishment Letter in her handbag and a smile on her face as they discussed how things had changed since just yesterday.  

Miss Summers remarked, "Well it just goes to show what can happen when a simple mistake is made. If you hadn't caned April incorrectly you won't have been caned by me nor spanked by Amanda and now be entering a loving relationship with her. Equally I would not have had the chance to invite Amanda and Leanne over and start my spanking and lovemaking relationship with Leanne."

Miss Coe smiled as she so wanted to rub her stinging bottom but daren't as she stood by Miss Summers' desk outside her Study but replied, "It wasn't a mistake made on purpose but you are right that it set in train yesterday's marvellous sequence of events. I would never have asked Amanda to spank me if it wasn't for that horrid mistake I made about April but at least that was part corrected by making her a Prefect and telling her to tear up her Punishment Letter."

Miss Summers looked quizzically at her phone. "Well I am not so sure, Miss Coe. I have one text from Mrs Mason telling me she spanked April this morning and signed her Punishment Letter and another from Clara, her daughter and Becky's sister, saying she spanked April last night but forgot to sign her Punishment Letter. How come, as April told me she had torn the letter up and put it in the bin? I think we need to question April about that."

Miss Coe was back in Headmistress mode and set to one side how much she wanted to be spanked again and even caned. It was now back to work and she would have to question April about both texts. Miss Coe told herself that whilst April’s first caning may well have been a mistake, if she has been caught lying then her next caning certainly won’t be.

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments