Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Mistakes Happen – Chapter 5

"April is caught out lying and is publicly disciplined."

15
5 Comments 5
16.8k Views 16.8k
6.9k words 6.9k words

April and Becky glanced quickly at each other as they saw Miss Summers beckon them over. 

Remembering immediately how she had lied about tearing up her punishment letter, April knew this could be a difficult discussion but she had prepared her answers so hoped for the best.

Miss Summers was her usual authoritarian self as she glared at April and said sternly, “Miss Coe wants to see you in her study.” Miss Summers didn’t wait for a reply but turned her stare to Becky and ordered, “You can go to your classroom, Becky.”

April and Becky again glanced at each other this time wide-eyed in the usual schoolgirl way that meant without words, “I smell trouble.”

Becky nodded and smiled sympathetically at April as she followed Miss Summers towards her office.

April didn’t know that Miss Summers had told Miss Coe how to handle the discussion she was going to have with April and, if it went wrong, she would give the Headmistress six strokes of the cane but if it went well it would be three strokes. It was the new system the two women had introduced for themselves to help make Miss Coe take good decisions rather than continue to make the type of mistake that led her to cane April the previous day.

Once inside the office Miss Summers ordered, “Wait here.” She picked up the phone and dialled and after a moment said, “April is here, Miss Coe.” After just a moment Miss Summers continued, “Yes, Miss Coe. I will send her straight in.” Miss Summers put the phone down and glaring at April snapped, “In you go, girl. Sharpish.”

April was used to the stern tone and as she walked towards the study door was rather more concerned about the discussion she was about to have. However, as she knocked on the door and heard the order to enter, April had feelings other than fear as she realised that she was actually turned on by the way Miss Summers had snapped orders at her and even felt aroused at the thought of being scolded by Miss Coe.

Her bottom was still sore from being spanked by Mrs M first thing this morning, but that only added to the sensation of arousal. Even as she closed the study door and walked towards Miss Coe’s desk she was anticipating the scolding but was even more aroused seeing the cane hanging on the hook on the wall and wondered if she would be getting caned with it in the next few minutes.

Miss Coe was her usual stern self as she studied some papers on her desk until April had stopped walking and, even then, looked at them for a few more moments.

April almost smiled as she saw Miss Coe focusing on the papers, being pretty certain it was for show.

Miss Coe looked up and saw the half smile on April’s face and was about to snap at her but held back. She needed to be sure of her ground first, particularly as she had made such a gross mistake yesterday when she caned the poor girl and then had to apologise and make her a Prefect. For all she knew, there may even be an acceptable answer to what befell April since leaving school yesterday.

Miss Coe demanded, “So you told Miss Summers that you tore up the punishment letter yesterday. Did you, April?”

April was ready with the answer. “I was about to, Miss Coe but then forgot. I then meant to do it at home but forgot again. When Carla saw the letter, she didn’t believe me when I said it was a mistake but she insisted on spanking me.”

Miss Coe actually could see how that could have happened but calmed down somewhat. She then asked, “So if Carla signed the letter I assume you still have it?”

April was ready with the answer to that as well. “Oh no, Miss Coe, as I did tear it up on my way to school as I didn’t think I needed to bring it in.”

Miss Coe saw the smug smile on April’s face and was working out her next question. “So, if Carla signed the letter why did Mrs Mason also spank you?”

April didn’t realise that Mrs M had phoned the school and was momentarily thrown. In a state of confusion, April said, “Mrs M saw the letter and said she would spank me. Carla hadn’t actually signed the letter before going to work.”

Mrs Coe still smelt that something was wrong.

“Surely Mrs Mason will have seen your bottom was red from Carla’s spanking?”

April was again thrown as that was right. April knew that all she had to do was tell Mrs M that Carla had spanked her and then she would have had to believe her as her bottom was indeed very red still. Of course, April had accepted the second spanking and didn’t say anything to Mrs M. 

Miss Coe was annoyed with the silence and demanded, “Well, girl?”

April couldn’t think of a decent answer and just shrugged her shoulders.

Miss Coe knew that April had lied and that she had deliberately failed to tear up the letter knowing she would get a spanking when she got home. She suspected April had even wanted her second spanking. Of course, she herself had wanted to be spanked and masturbated afterwards and then would understand April’s similar desires, but that wasn’t the point here, she told herself. 

So, on the one hand, Miss Coe knew that April had lied and so deserved a caning but on the other hand as she herself almost begged to be caned then found it so erotic, she didn’t think that she could or indeed should cane any of the schoolgirls ever again.

Miss Coe didn’t tell April her own submissive experience and looking like a stern Headmistress she said sternly, “Well you need to be disciplined for lying. I won’t cane you myself as I did so incorrectly yesterday. However instead you will wear a punishment sign and your log will require different teachers to smack your legs, spank your bottom, and then give you three strokes of the cane. As you know the punishments can be carried out in the corridor or a classroom but definitely with other girls watching. Understood?”

April did understand but realised that as Miss Coe was scolding her and telling her about the punishment she was feeling flutters flying around her vagina and was sure she was already damp and then the thought of being disciplined three times in public turned her on even more.

“Yes, Miss,” April acknowledged knowing she was blushing.

She couldn’t really explain the feelings she had, but just knew she was going to be immensely humiliated today but ever so much aroused.

“Get the sign and log from Miss Summers. I want to see the log completed before you go home today.”

April swallowed hard as she replied, “Yes, Miss,” and turning left the Study and stood by Miss Summers' desk.

Miss Summers already knew the likely outcome and asked April, “A sign and log, smacked legs spanked bottom and three strokes of the cane?”

April nodded her head realising that the outcome of her lies had been a forgone conclusion before she went into the Headmistress' study. Still, as she stood watching Miss Summers write on the sign and on the log, she thought about the punishments that she would be getting today and then realised that instead of thinking about the humiliation she was wondering how the cane would feel after a spanking. She almost smiled to herself but bit her lip knowing she mustn’t let on to Miss Summers that she was looking forward to the experience of being disciplined in public rather than being horrified by the prospect.

April hung the sign around her neck and left the office. She was now thinking about the punishments ahead and looked from face to face to see which teacher would smack her legs.

April was unaware that after she had left Miss Summers office, Miss Summers went in to see Miss Coe.

“You handled that well and so I will give you just three strokes.”

Miss Coe didn’t argue as she knew she would be getting the strokes, and it would have been more if she had mishandled the discussion with April. So, without a word she got up and went to the caning table, stepped out of her knickers putting them on the chair, lifted her skirt up above her waist and then, clutching it in front of her tummy, bent across the table and grabbed both sides.

She looked ahead as she smiled and said, "Three really, really, really hard strokes please, Miss.”

Miss Summers smiled as she rubbed the cane back and forth across Miss Coe’s bare bottom and pursing her lips pulled her arm back and then landed the first stroke on her so gorgeous bottom cheeks. She loved the squeal that Miss Coe made and waited just a few seconds as she rubbed the cane back and forth just below the developing welt then she pulled her arm back and gave Miss Coe the second stroke.

Miss Coe cried out knowing the strength of the stroke was far greater than she ever gave the girls but as an adult knew she could take it. Of course, it was a disciplinary caning but it was sexually exciting as well as the flutters flew around her vagina particularly as the cane was rubbed back and forth across her bottom cheek again. She knew that she was damp already and as she had parted her legs then raised her bottom and she knew that Miss Summers would know that too by the glistening sex juice she was already secreting.

Miss Summers rubbed the cane back and forth for the last time and looking between Miss Coe’s parted legs saw her sex juice and knew the Headmistress was already aroused. As she landed the last stroke and watched the third wickedly red welt appear she put the cane down and squeezed Miss Coe’s warmed bottom cheeks and listened to her gentle pained moaning. 

Miss Summers rubbed the inside of Miss Coe’s thighs and ran her fingers along her now very wet pussy lips and gave her the expected orgasm. Miss Summers knew that after caning Miss Coe she would be going to the staff toilets and then, in the privacy of a cubicle, give herself an orgasm with her fingers deep inside her vagina. Equally, she knew the more she rubbed Miss Coe’s reddened and welted bottom the more erotic it was and the better her own orgasm would be.

Miss Coe knew that this wasn’t going to be the last caning Miss Summers gave her for sure but also knew that although remaining the Headmistress she was unlikely to ever cane another of the girls. That job would now be given to one of the senior teachers who would join the discipline team who would take over discipline at the College in the soon to be allocated and furnished punishment room. 

Miss Coe had quickly come to realise that having made the awful mistake of caning April it had started the train of events that told her she was sexually aroused by being disciplined. Having discovered that she was that type of lady, she then told herself that she could no longer be the disciplinarian herself because it would feel so wrong as she was never able to separate her personal likes and dislikes from what she did when at work.

She was very comfortable with that, though knowing she would be able to happily masturbate after being disciplined herself, the more often the better. One thing for sure was that the mistake had set her life on a new path which she was so looking forward to, and wanted to experience, and so to that extent, she was personally very happy that she had made that awful mistake.

So, feeling comfortable in her new submissive lifestyle and enjoying Miss Summers rubbing and, squeezing her stinging bottom, Miss Coe remained bent over and waited patiently and obediently for Miss Summers to leave so she could finger herself to an orgasm in private as her bottom stung so gloriously and erotically. 

Miss Summers looked longingly one last time at Miss Coe’s bottom and giving two not too light smacks ordered, “Get up, Miss Coe. Consider yourself punished.”

Miss Coe eased herself up and waiting for Miss Summers approval saw her nod her head then immediately rubbed her bottom feverishly.

Miss Summers was happy with the pained look on Miss Coe’s face and, turning, left the study and made her way to the staff toilets to satisfy her desire for an orgasm. She would be picturing Leanne across her lap as she masturbated and couldn’t wait to get started.

Separately, April had left the office with a sign hanging around her neck that said, ‘I have lied and need to be smacked, spanked, and caned by different teachers today.’ She walked towards her classroom catching glances from lots of girls she knew almost all of whom looked shocked that Miss Goody Goody April was carrying a punishment sign and log.

It didn’t take long to be stopped for her first punishment. Miss Hobbs demanded to see the log and, as she did, several of the girls also stopped and waited to see the punishment.

Miss Hobbs held her hand out and took the punishment log from April and read it. She looked up at April and said, “So you need your legs smacked then.”

April glanced around at the watching girls and when she heard the statement from Miss Hobbs knew what she was required to say to avoid additional smacks. “Yes please, Miss. Really, really, really hard snacks please, Miss.”

Miss Hobbs smiled at the required request and sat on a chair right there in the corridor and looking up at a now blushing April ordered, “Tuck the back of your dress into your belt and fold your arms in front of you, girl.” 

April did as she was told and heard the whispers and giggles from several of the watching girls. Being disciplined in corridors or at the front of full classrooms was now standard for the College. It wasn’t an everyday event by any means but was the disciplinary choice for bullying lying and disrespecting teachers. Well, April had lied and she knew that she deserved the punishment. 

April positioned herself standing sideways on to Miss Hobbs with her thighs fully bared as her dress was tucked into her white belt and she swallowed hard as she felt Miss Hobbs rub the backs of her thighs. Once again, April’s immediate thought was how erotic the rubbing of her thighs was and, although worried about the stinging and likelihood of her crying and feeling humiliated, those only enhanced her erotic thoughts.

Most of the girls were smiling at April’s distress, just happy that this time it wasn’t their legs about to be smacked. That was except for two of the girls in April’s class, Lisa and Dana. They glanced at each other hiding their smiles and knew both were sexually aroused watching their classmates being disciplined. Both were already wet as they waited and knew both would have very damp pussies by the time the leg smacking was over.

April saw the looks on the girls' faces and realising Miss Hobbs was no longer rubbing her thighs, she knew the smacking was about to start.

She heard Miss Hobbs say, “So you want it to be really, really, really hard and so I will. Don’t move until I have finished and I see fifty smacks is on the log.”

April nodded in agreement to Miss Hobbs and then gasped as the first smack landed, and it did sting rather more than she had expected it to. She didn’t have time to worry about it though as the second smack landed on her other leg and then Miss Hobbs proceeded to land smack after smack on alternate legs. 

April heard the loud whispers from the watching girls as her legs stung more and more after every hard smack.

Miss Hobbs focussed on making sure she landed each smack neatly on the back of each leg and knew from how they were turning a deeper and deeper shade of red that the smacks were hurting as they should do. She was a disciplinarian and knew the benefit of being strict with the girls knowing that set boundaries needed to be maintained. This was even better as the punishment had been set by others and she was implementing it and didn’t need to be concerned whether it was justified or not. That was a true benefit of the punishment sign system.

April found the stinging get more and more intense and her eyes filled with tears, and before the smacking ended, they dribbled down her face. She knew her red eyes would tell everyone she saw that she had been disciplined even if they hadn’t seen it themselves which was certainly going to be humiliating she told herself.

As Miss Hobbs got to the end of the pre-set fifty smacks so she made sure the final smacks were even harder and heard the reaction from April which was louder and louder cries. The last two on each leg were the hardest and Miss Hobbs was satisfied they produced the loudest cries from April.

Once the smacking was over, Miss Hobbs ordered, “Lower your dress, April, and get to your classroom.” She looked around the corridor and breaking into a smile as she saw the faces of the watching girls said in a friendly tone, “Okay, girls, the fun is over. Get along all of you.”

As the girls’ whispers turned in to normal gossiping and they happily discussed her leg smacking Lisa and Dana went straight to the toilets and an empty cubicle. They soon had their fingers inside the others’ knickers caressing the others very wet pussy lips, edging their fingers inside and flicking the others taut clits.

They didn’t hide their feelings for each other from the others and even as they heard other girls come into the toilets so they continued to edge the other to an orgasm.

They didn’t even mind the comments like, “It’s okay. It’s Lisa and Dana again.”

In fact, they found the comments added to their arousal as their orgasmic gasps echoed around the toilets.

April rubbed her bottom as she walked towards her classroom. She went to her desk and got her things out for the next lesson, and was still sniffing back tears as some of the girls sympathised with her. 

It was a few minutes before their teacher, Miss Lewis, entered the classroom and all the girls turned and obediently fell silent. She went and sat at her desk, and, looking up, ordered, “Okay girls, sit down and let’s get started, shall we?”

One of the girls put her hand over her mouth to hide the fact she was speaking and said out loud, “We could count the number of spanks you give April.”

Miss Lewis heard the comment and looked at April and saw the punishment sign. She demanded, “Come here, April and bring your log.”

Miss Lewis was in her mid-twenties and April had had a bit of a schoolgirl crush on her and, as she walked towards her, wondered whether she would get the spanking she needed from her. She had often pictured herself in bed with Miss Lewis both naked and caressing each other. She saw Miss Lewis was wearing a short-sleeved blouse and standard blue skirt as she got to her and handed her the log.

Miss Lewis took the log and saw that the leg smacking had been carried out. She knew the lesson was a bit of a waste of time as it was the last Friday of term and a half-day only. There was a final assembly straight after the class and the girls would then disappear for a week so it wasn’t going to do any harm if she spent ten minutes spanking April with the girls watching. Equally, Miss Lewis quite enjoyed spanking the girls as she had a bit of a mean streak in her but as she was one of the better liked teachers the girls took it in their stride.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

“I see you need a spanking, April, so I will give it to you.” Miss Lewis stood up and moved her chair to the side of her table so everyone would get a good view of the spanking. She sat down again and, looking around the class, ordered in a tone of voice that said the girls could ignore the instruction and watch the spanking, “Get on with your work girls as I spank April, here.”. She then looked up at April and ordered, “Take your knickers off and raise your dress above your waist.”

As April stepped out of her knickers she looked down at Miss Lewis’s lap and saw her skirt had risen up more than normal. She didn’t realise that Miss Lewis had done that deliberately.

Miss Lewis had wanted to spank April since seeing her very spankable bottom in a rather tight swimsuit at the swimming gala but had never expected the chance to do so as she was one of the well-behaved girls. So, she was quite delighted to see April wearing the punishment sign. She intentionally raised her skirt right up as she quite liked having the girl’s bare tummies on her bare thighs and saw nothing wrong with it. After all, it wasn’t her decision that April needed a bare bottom spanking as that decision had been made by others. She was just implementing it and if she wanted the feel of the girls’ bare tummy on her thighs then she didn’t see anything wrong with that.

Once April was standing with her dress held up above her waist and naked below her waist with her bottom and pussy nicely on show Miss Lewis asked, “How hard, girl?”

April sniffed and replied, “Really, really, really hard please, Miss.”

Miss Lewis replied, “No problem and that is exactly what I will do. Now, get across my lap, girl.”

April eased herself down across Miss Lewis’s lap knowing that the spanking would hurt as she had been spanked so many times already since her caning yesterday and knew the stinging would take a hold very quickly. Still, she loved the feel of Miss Lewis’s bare thighs as she lowered her tummy on to them and also enjoyed the submission of being upside down as she glanced sideways to see so many smiling faces looking down at her. Of course, that was exactly what she did when watching her classmates being spanked and so didn’t hold anything against the girls.

Miss Lewis looked down at April’s bottom and told herself again how spankable it was and as she rubbed in circles and loved the feel of her cheeks she looked up and again ordered, “Get on with your work, girls,” knowing they wouldn’t.

She then focussed again on April’s oh so soft and unprotected bottom and, raising her hand, brought her palm down on those pretty cheeks. She saw April’s bottom cheek submit to her palm and cascade around but didn’t wait for her cheek to subside before raising her hand and bringing it down again on her other bottom cheek. She then landed spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks loving the way her bottom reacted to her hand and how April was starting to gasp with each spank.

April grimaced as the spanks landed one after the other on alternate bottom cheeks as the stinging pain increased more and more. She could feel herself squirming around on Miss Lewis’s lap and even kicking her legs as the spanks seemed to get harder and harder, although she knew that was because the pain was simply intensifying. She lay there obediently though as the spanks continued to land and just cried out louder and louder in a bid to cope with the increasing pain. 

April knew her tears would start to spill down her face very soon and sure enough, her eyes filled with tears and her vision blurred as the spanks just kept on landing on both bottom cheeks. She did look once more at the backs of Miss Lewis’s legs to enjoy the close-up submissive upside-down view, but they quickly blurred as she realised she was now crying, and her short-lived enjoyment turned quickly to uncontrolled crying as the stinging took an all-encompassing hold on her feelings.

Miss Lewis heard the crying and just ignored it. She knew the spanking had to hurt to have an effect on the misbehaving girl across her lap and all the crying did was to enforce that need and led to her landing ever harder spanks. It was her job, after all, although to be fair it was a part of the job she particularly enjoyed.

She knew she would be repeating the enjoyment as Miss Summers had asked her to join the small team of staff who had the full disciplinary function at the College which would mean in future caning the girls as well as spanking them and, although she didn’t know the reason, she was certainly happy enough to take on those duties. In fact, she was going for a training session with Miss Carson who was Miss Coe’s deputy to be taught how to properly use the cane and she was looking forward to that.

All the time Miss Lewis was playing over in her mind her future disciplinary role, she had continued to land spank after spank on April’s deeply reddened bottom cheeks as well as the tops of her legs. It was almost automatic for her as she had spanked so many girls since joining the College and knew that spank after spank on the same bottom cheek increased the intensity manyfold, and she had done that already for several dozen spanks. She had also spanked the backs of Aprils legs, knowing those spanks would be particularly painful given that April had already had her legs smacked just a few minutes earlier. It all made sense to Miss Lewis of course who was dispensing the penalty set by others.

April could not stop herself crying as her bottom and legs stung so much but even so she stayed across Miss Lewis’s lap knowing that she had fully earned her spanking. Even once the spanks had stopped she lay across Miss Lewis’s lap crying with tears dribbling down her face, although it was a while before she realised that she had subconsciously clasped Miss Lewis’s ankle in her hand to stop herself from putting her hand over her bottom and maybe interrupt the constant spanks from landing.

She already knew that no gap between the spanks would make her even more aroused once the spanking was over. After all, as much as the spanking hurt she knew that as soon as she could she would disappear to the toilets and masturbate and the more her bottom stung the better the orgasm would be.

Miss Lewis smiled to herself when April grabbed her ankle as it was the sign of a girl who knew she needed to be spanked harder than she could bear, and made a mental note that if April needed to be disciplined again she would make it an even harder punishment. Miss Lewis knew that some girls were aware that as much as a spanking hurt it was intended for their own good, and now supposed that Miss Goody Goody April was one of them. 'Good for her,' she thought as she smiled again at how red April’s bottom cheeks and legs were.

Miss Lewis ordered after allowing her a short period to recover, “Get up, April and straighten out your clothes.”

April eased herself up and, as she did, quickly rubbed her bottom and stepped from foot to foot as she had watched so many of her classmates do. She didn’t even think about her stretched pussy lips just then although those watching smiled at the sight and knew they would remind April later about her dance.

Lisa and Dana looked even more closely and both wanted to lick and suck April’s pussy lips just then, but knew they would settle for each other quickly enough.

Miss Lewis waited for April to stop her dancing before demanding, “Straighten your clothes out girl unless you want to go back across my lap.” As she watched April do as she was told she signed the Punishment Log and handed it to April.

April sniffed back her tears as she quickly picked up her knickers from the table and stepped back into them before pushing her dress down and straightening it out. She was thankful that Miss Lewis signed her log because she had forgotten all about it just then as she savoured the stinging cascading right across her bottom cheeks and legs.

Still crying April asked, “Can I go for a wee please, Miss?” She really wanted to masturbate as quickly as she could.

Miss Lewis gave April a stern look. “No, girl. Go and sit down and do your work.”

April nodded as she sniffed back more tears and went and sat down, gasping as her stinging bottom touched the hard wood. She settled down more carefully and opened her book but couldn’t read the words as her vision was still blurred.

Miss Lewis sat at her desk savouring the memory of the spanking and didn’t mind the girls whispering to each other for the rest of the lesson. When the bell rang she was even thankful that she would be able to go to the staffroom and tell the others about the spanking she had given April.

April left the classroom and went straight to the toilets and into a cubicle. She heard shuffling outside but ignored it as she pushed her knickers down and sat on the pan. Her fingers played with her wet pussy lips and, as she gasped louder and louder, she quickly brought herself to a brilliant orgasm. She was about to play with herself again but there was a knock on the cubicle door.

“Come out here, April,” came Miss Lewis’s stern voice.

A worried April quickly pulled her knickers back up, straightened out her dress again, and opened the cubicle door and saw Miss Lewis standing glaring at her.

“So, you have just masturbated girl after being spanked?” she demanded

“Yes, Miss. Sorry, Miss,” April said contritely.

Miss Lewis huffed and said, “Well, I will have to add you to the list of girls who want to be disciplined. You will know that means you are treated much more strictly than the other girls.”

“Yes, Miss,” April accepted. She knew that Lisa and Dana were on that list and a spanking and caning was pretty much a weekly event.

Miss Lewis was then unexpectedly friendly. “Don’t be embarrassed, April. I know a lady who is in her forties and still gets spanked. She is in a relationship and finds being spanked erotic just like you are finding. In fact, she loves to be treated like a girl of sixteen or seventeen and have rules set and be spanked when she breaks them. It is part of growing up sexually and you are discovering that the pain of a spanking is perhaps even better for you than masturbating. I’m guessing you will find a partner who gets as aroused by spanking and caning you.”

April was suddenly enlightened. “That is exactly it, Miss,” she replied excitedly realising that perhaps her submissive feelings were not something to be ashamed of and, in fact, should be fed. She couldn’t wait to discuss this with Carla when she got home and was excited at the prospect of another spanking and finger sex afterwards.

Miss Lewis could see the excitement in April’s face and to calm her down said, “Talking about punishments, Miss Carson has asked that you be escorted to the hall to be caned in front of the whole College as today is the last day before the half term break.”

April gasped. She had seen girls caned in assembly before and knew they had to bend over with their legs apart and bottom facing outwards towards the girls. The contortions of her face as she was caned would be seen by the teachers only.

“Yes Miss,” April replied with a concerned tone.

She remembered the caning she got from Miss Coe and how much it hurt and knew it would hurt even more today over her just spanked bottom. Still, it would be a new experience she told herself and as Miss Lewis had explained it was part of her sexual learning experience.

Miss Lewis took April by the upper arm and led her out of the toilets. As they walked together along the corridor, or rather as April was led by Miss Lewis, everyone they passed saw the punishment sign and knew that April was being led towards the assembly hall and the likelihood was that she would be caned there. April quickly realised that she was becoming the centre of attention from the gabbling that was taking place all around her with the words, ‘Cane,’ ‘April,’ ‘Goody Goody.’

Once at the assembly hall Miss Lewis led April up the steps to the stage and made her stand at the front still holding her firmly by the upper arm.

Miss Carson was sitting and glared at April. Miss Carson was one of the older teachers and was in her mid-fifties. She was wearing the standard teachers uniform of a short-sleeved white blouse and dark blue skirt and like all the teachers today she had bare legs because of the summer heat.

She stood up after a few moments and pointed to the chair that was at the front of the stage right in the middle and ordered, “Stand in front of the chair facing the teaching staff, girl.”

April did as she was told and saw the glares from the teachers sitting facing her. She didn’t suppose that Miss Lewis had yet told them about the conversation they had just had in the toilets but was still sure the caning would hurt. Once again, though, as she waited, she reminded herself that she had earned the caning for lying and that she would have to accept it however hard it was.

Miss Carson picked up the cane that had been held by one of the other staff, and swishing it said, “Three strokes for this girl, everyone.”

The whole assembly room answered in unison, “Yes, Miss.”

Miss Carson ordered, “Knickers off, girl, and hold your dress up above your waist.”

Once again April stepped out of her knickers and clutched her dress on her tummy knowing that her very red bottom, and equally red legs, were on show for the whole College. It was clear from the sniggers and babbling that everyone saw clearly just how she had been disciplined already today but she didn’t hear any sympathetic remarks and, to be fair, hadn’t expected to.

“Bend over with your legs apart, girl,” Miss Carson ordered.

April took a deep breath as she placed her legs apart and bent over and grabbed the seat of the chair knowing all the girls would have a good view of her pussy hair.

“Head up, girl,” Miss Carson demanded.

April raised her head knowing it would stretch her bottom cheeks and her pussy hair would be even more on show. She wasn’t too concerned though as she felt the cane being rubbed from side to side on her bottom cheeks, and the impending pain was the only thing now occupying her mind.

“How hard?” Miss Carson asked.

April knew the question wasn’t directed at her and she heard the whole College shout out, “Really, really, really hard, Miss.”

Miss Carson smiled at the instruction. “Three strokes,” Miss Carson announced as she rubbed the cane across April’s bottom twice more before pulling her arm back and bringing the cane down sharply on to her bottom cheeks, and watched the red welt appear. 

April looked at the floor behind her and saw Miss Carson’s legs and when she saw her calf muscles tense she knew the cane was about to land and when it did a moment later she cried out in pain just as she had seen other girls do who were caned in the classroom or at assembly.

Miss Carson didn’t delay and after rubbing the cane just twice back and forth across April’s bottom pulled her arm back again, and brought the cane down firmly for the second stroke and watched the second welt appear.

April threw her head back and cried out with the pain as she felt the cane again being rubbed from side to side again across her bottom cheeks. She knew the cane hurt but somehow this time not as much as she had expected. 'Was she getting used to the pain?' She wondered, 'or was her bottom getting numb from the pain.' She didn’t have long to think about it as the cane landed again, and she cried out even more loudly telling her that her bottom wasn’t numbed at all.

Miss Carson handed the cane back to the teacher who had given it to her and ordered, “Okay, girl, stand up and get dressed again.”

April was crying as she stepped back into her knickers and once again straightened out her dress.

“Stand facing the wall at the edge of the stage and listen to the assembly, girl. Any noise and you will get three more strokes.”

April knew to press her nose against the wall and stand silently as the assembly continued. She let out soft sobs but controlled them as best as she could as did not want three more strokes just then. She succeeded sufficiently well as the assembly ended and the girls trooped out happily chatting about what they would be doing during the half term break.

Once the assembly hall was empty of staff and girls Miss Carson stood behind April. “Turn around, girl,” she ordered.

April turned around obediently and saw her log in Miss Carson’s hand. She took it and said, “Thank you for caning me, Miss.”

Miss Carson kept a stern look on her face. “Miss Summers called home, at least to Mrs Mason, but found she wasn’t home. Carla was though and, after a discussion, she sent across a copy of her signature for future use and it was agreed that she would deal with your punishment letter and spank you when you get back there. Understood, girl?” Miss Carson demanded.

April gasped. Carla spanking her again. How cool was that? “Yes, Miss, I understand,” April managed to say.

Miss Carson continued, “I hope this is the last time you need to be disciplined but make no mistake, young lady, you are on everyone’s radar so will be brought to book if you misbehave again. Is that understood?”

April quickly nodded her head. “Yes, Miss,” she replied obediently.

Miss Carson seemed happy with the reply and nodding her head said sternly, “Okay then, Go and get your things and leave. It’s half term and after your spanking please be good and have a nice break. Hopefully, you will be a new girl when you come back.”

April left the assembly hall and went back to her classroom. The College was pretty much deserted and she got out without speaking to anyone. She checked her phone and there was a message from Carla. ‘Lunch is at one, then a shower, then your spanking and then bed by two-thirty for several hours. I’m already showered and waiting for you. You won’t need to get dressed after your shower.’

April blushed and looked around to make sure that no one had seen the message. As she walked she mused over how the mistaken caning yesterday had led to so many changes in her life, but changes she now craved would continue. Miss Lewis was correct, she knew, especially about having a partner happy to punish her, which Carla most certainly would be. Well, she will soon be across Carla’s lap again for another spanking, and then good girl sex after that. A whole afternoon of good girl sex she hoped, and couldn’t wait.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments