Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Ass Is Mine

"Smack! I moaned when he spanked me, loving every second of this."

38
18 Comments 18
127k Views 127k
972 words 972 words
Legendary Story
Smack! The loud sound of his hand connecting with my ass reverberated around the room. There was the briefest of seconds between the sound of his skin landing on my mine, and then the pain of the blow. That brief, tiny second was what I loved, the time between the sound and the pain. Then after the sting came the pleasure. It was even more pleasurable for me, knowing that he was enjoying this. Knowing that he was enjoying spanking me, seeing the red hand prints form on my ass. 

Smack! Smack! Smack! Three blows in quick succession and while they weren't painful, they surprised me, which was why I reacted the way I did, calling out in shock and surprise. I heard him chuckle from where he stood behind me and I could sense that he was smiling, loving this. I was on my stomach, my hands tied to the bed frame with one of my many scarves, the soft material feeling comforting yet ominous at the same time. I flinched when he rubbed a gentle hand over the sensitive area where he had spanked me. It was his mixture of both gentle and rough, pleasure and pain that kept me on my toes and kept me guessing. It was something I loved about him. 

Gently he continued to rub over my ass with a gentle palm, and I relented slightly and relaxed. That was a bad idea on my part. As soon as I relaxed he spanked me. Smack! I swore underneath my breath and he laughed loudly from behind me. I couldn't deny how arousing this was to me though, and he knew this. He ran two fingers up and down my slit, teasing me, feeling how wet and turned on I was by all of this. He rubbed the two fingers over my ass, over the red area from where he had spanked me. Smack! He spanked me again, my ass stinging and feeling slightly sticky. 

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He alternated his hits on my ass cheeks, going back and forth between my left and right cheek or sometimes hitting the same spot twice and then going to the other cheek. He was also changing pressure, sometimes using playful, teasing little hits and then being rough again. I was extremely turned on by this stage, and I knew he was as well, I could almost hear the blood pumping to his cock in the silence in between the sound of his palm connecting with my ass cheeks. But I knew him too well now, he would try and draw this out for as long as he could, teasing me. 

Smack! He hit me again and I moaned, trying to let him now that I wanted him. I wanted him inside me, filling me up, first with his cock and then his cum. Smack! Again I moaned. I wanted him even more now. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He hit my ass cheeks, left, right, left, right.

EllyBigBoobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyBigBoobs

I moaned and squirmed against my restraints. He rubbed me again, massaging my buttocks with gentle hands. Smack! Smack! He spanked me again less than five seconds later. I wanted this man badly now. Smack! Smack! His spanking was becoming more urgent and hurried. Not long now, I thought. 

Soon I would feel him inside me, but until then, the delicious anticipation was building up. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

And them from behind me I heard "Get ready babe!"

Yes, I thought, finally. He ran his cock up and down my slit, lubricating himself with my juices and then he pressed himself inside me. I moaned loudly as he slowly drove himself deeper and deeper into me. When I felt his full length inside me, I arched my back against him, bringing my ass higher, offering it to him, knowing how much he loved to spank me while he was doing me. He slowly worked himself in and out, holding my hips and moving me on him. 

Smack! Smack! I moaned when he spanked me, loving the slight sting on my ass and the pleasure of having him inside me. He ran a gentle hand over the red, stinging area, calming me slightly. I moaned again when he did this, creeping ever closer to my release. Smack! Smack! He hit me again, and I loved it. His thrusts became faster and more urgent, as he held me with one hand on my right hip, the other hand resting on my ass, ready to spank at any moment, killing me with the anticipation. Smack! I moaned. Smack! I moaned again, louder this time. Smack! Even louder this time. 

"Oh fuck," I uttered. 

I heard him laugh from behind me, thrusting into my tight wetness. "Are you going to cum sweetheart?"

"Yes," I said, half-speaking and half-moaning. I was getting closer and closer. 

"Tell me what to do."

"Spank me," I said, moaning again. Smack! The loud sound of his hand on my flesh bounced off the walls. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He spanked me until I was cumming, writhing and squirming underneath him and against the restraint until I was a mess. Smack! Smack! Smack! He spanked me three more times and then emptied himself inside me. I felt it hitting me, a powerful stream. He was now very gentle with his touches on my ass, massaging the red area, taking the sting away. I felt him plant a few kisses on my ass cheeks after he had pulled out. 

He untied my hands and I turned over, rubbing my wrists, feeling a dull pain on my ass cheeks as they rested against the blankets on the bed. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips, smiling at me proudly. "Remember sweetheart, your ass is mine."

Published 
Written by laura
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments