Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Automaton Lover

"Automaton lover"

11
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
660 words 660 words

The year was 1887 and many scientists made headway for the betterment of mankind.

Eleanor Poots looked at the clock. It was getting late and it would soon be getting dark. She stood up from her work table and took a small box of candles from the drawer. She walked around the room, putting candles in their holders and lighting them with a match. The room was soon alight with the flickering of candlelight.

Eleanor was a woman in her mid-thirties. Her long brown hair was held back by a headband. She has always been interested in the works of things like watches and clocks. By the time she was a teenager, she had become an engineer and shortly after that she became an inventor. She was also a woman who knew what she wanted, and after a vast inheritance she became a wealthy woman without a want in the world.

She decided that she wouldn’t work for others, she would just do her own thing, which was inventing. She sat back at her work table and moved things about a bit. There were cogs and winches scattered on the table, and she slowly started to put it into some sort of order. Over the next two hours, she worked endlessly, standing up and putting pieces into a funny looking machine.

After a few hours she looked at the machine to see it coming together. It was a metallic man, a robot, an automaton. You may ask what an automaton is; it is a machine built in the likeness of a human being. Eleanor had one last piece to add to her creation. From her desk, she pulled out a long cylindrical tube with a bulbous tip. She screwed the tube to the automaton, between its legs.

She stood back, admiring her work. It looked like a metallic human, with an impressive penis between its legs. Her hand slid over the metallic cock, admiring her own work. She smiled and picked it up, placing it on small trolley and wheeled it out the room. She wheeled it to the stairs and then lifted it up, taking it up the stairs and into her room.

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

Eleanor placed her automaton on the bed, positioning it in the way she wanted. Eleanor slowly undressed and climbed onto the bed in front of her toy. She edged forward till the bulbous head of her automaton’s penis was touching her opening. She pushed a lever on the automaton’s thigh and it seemed to rev to life. Its penis seemed to move back and forth.

She lay back, letting the robot do all the work. She could feel his penis slam back and forth into her tight hole and she edged forward for it to go inside her deeper. She groaned louder as she was getting fucked, her body moving back and forth in time with the machine's thrusts.

She had made the automaton specifically for this function and she was reaping the rewards. Her first orgasm hit her, like waves of fireworks going off on her crotch. She groaned loudly, her body shaking with pleasure as the toy kept slamming inside her.

The machine wouldn’t turn off till it was switched off, and as her orgasm kept hitting her, she wasn’t able to move to switch it off herself. So, it just kept moving, sliding that phallic-shaped toy into her pussy, giving her yet another orgasm.

Finally, she pulled her body away from her automaton, watching as the “penis” kept moving back and forth. She lay there panting, watching the toy move. Finally, she got up and pressed on the button, watching the toy slow down till it stopped. She picked up her toy and moved it to the corner of the room. It was good, but it still needed some work.

She climbed into bed and lay back into a comfortable sleep. She would have to finish it off tomorrow.

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments