Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steam And Stars

1
18 Comments 18
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

A foggy night in London town. Lady Emmaline Christie is traveling to her first proper society ball in a hackney carriage, accompanied by her chaperone, her Great Aunt Agatha, a sister of her grandmother's. The girl, excited, looks from the carriage to the skies above. Amid the clouds, vast Airships cruise the skies above the city. Welcome to The Age Of Steam.

It's 1887, a ballroom party is held in London, where the crew of the first ever manned steam powered space ship will be announced... The captain is the famous Airship pilot Sir Curtis Blakley, there’s also an engineer and a navigator.

Captain Blakley was the first steamship pilot to circumnavigate the globe, indeed, that’s why he was knighted. He’s one of the special guests attending the private party. Most of the other guests are high society types. It's black tie, full dress, the gentlemen in top hats, the ladies in full crinolines.

Sir Curtis Blakley looks around the room and sees all the proper English young women. They’re in their Victorian ballgowns. Most dresses typically consist of a full gathered or pleated skirt. A fitted bodice with a rounded neckline and puffy sleeves. The bodice is usually fastened at the center back by either hooks and eyes or lacing. 

Blakley is something of a maverick, a pioneer of steam power and known in society as something of a rake. Despite his notoriety, he's a favorite of the Queen herself. 

Lady Emmaline Christie is the youngest daughter of Lord and Lady Christie. A vivacious and slightly unruly redhead, she’s nineteen years old. Captain Blakley is forty-one. She catches the dashing captain's eye and he walks over to make small talk with the girl.

He thinks she's just a silly girl, but a flopsie he might just have a dalliance with, (he plans to seduce her...) but it turns out, she's a very clever girl... And, although he does not know this yet, not sexually innocent!!! There was a stable boy... And a friend of Her father’s... And her French piano tutor...

Tonight, she’s being chaperoned by her aged aunt... Dame Agatha... Who likes a drink and is plied by the captain with champagne until the point where she gets tipsy and feels the need to lay down for a time!

The captain says to a servant, "Dame Agatha needs a short rest... Is there a private room, perhaps with a chaise lounge (a kind of settee) where she might rest for a moment?"

Once her aunt is taken away. Sir Curtis takes Lady Emmaline’s hand and invites her out to the terrace. "Might you accompany me while I smoke a cheroot on the veranda, My Lady?"

But, while they’re out there, he leans in and plants a kiss right on her lips. She’s rather put off by his forwardness. And his mustache tickles. "Sir! I really do not think you should be kissing me! And sir, your fingers are rubbing me on my buttocks. Why are you touching me like that? We don’t even know each other properly.”

"I'm making you wet, you little tart.  Perhaps you’re not as proper as you act." 

"Do it harder... I like when men rub me harder... Ooooooh!"

Sir Curtis realizes that young Lady Emmaline is perhaps more experienced in the ways of men than he had imagined. He pushes her down to her knees and releases his cock from his trews.

She sighs, thinking to herself that his cock is much bigger than Stan the stable boy and bigger than Lord Dalmain, a friend of her father’s.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

He was also much bigger than Mr. Dubois, the Frenchman who was her piano teacher when she was eighteen. But it seemed that, like them, he wanted her to suck it. 

That was one task that the girl absolutely enjoyed. She had been told from the other men that she was indeed a good pego-sucker.

Emmaline worked her fingers up and down Sir Curtis’ shaft. She opened her mouth wide while he fed his cock down her throat. She made the sweet sucking noises that made him horny with delight. She bobbed up and down giving the Captain oral pleasure.

She was quite happy doing this for the captain. She was smitten with him that he was somebody quite important. She wanted him to be pleased with her oral skills. 

And he was.

After a time, he helped her back up and kissed her several times on her lips. He held her close to his body. 

Emmaline picked up her skirt and pulled down her bloomers. She bent over and put her hands on the balustrade and offered her red haired curly pink pussy to the captain. He rubbed his hand over her buttocks and fingered her pussy. She moaned and is quite wet while he fingers her in her tight hole. She doesn’t seem to mind what he does to her. 

And it happens.

He’s wearing a very long frock coat, so when he fucks her doggy style you really can’t see what he is doing to her. He’s fucking this proper girl on the terrace and people pass by, but while his dick is in her, he pretends he’s showing her the stars and where his steam space ship will go next.

"We're, uhn, heading for, uhn, push back girl, Mars!"

As the captain thrusted ever faster and deeper in her, nearing his spend now she knew, the door had opened! 

"Captain Blakely? The Prime Minister has arrived. He wants to meet you?" 

"Just showing Lady Emmaline the stars, Lieutenant Hudson. I shan't be but a moment... Inform the Prime Minister that I'm coming shortly. Away with you, man!" 

His Lieutenant walked away as he finishes fucking the panting lady. But he can’t come inside of her, because he doesn’t want to get her pregnant. He again grabs her shoulders, turns her about and shoves his cock down the girl’s throat and drops his load down her pretty throat. She swallows his hot semen like a good proper English girl.

Emmaline stands up and pulls her bloomers up and fixes her crinolines. She makes sure that she looks like how she did when she arrived. Only her and the captain know what she has done.

The captain wanted to pay the girl for her efforts and handed her several of his bills. Then he just left her! Lady Emmaline looked horrified that he treated her like a common whore. But it was ten guineas! (She needed new gloves...) She gladly took his money and stormed off the terrace and back to her family.

In later months, her father would let her look through his telescope as she observed the Steam Space Ship on its journey to Mars. She wondered if she would ever see the captain again. She thought she might, if he survived the treacherous journey. You see, in the press it was reported that the ship was named 'The Lady Emmaline'.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments