Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steampunk'd

"He was invited a steampunk party and found it was to his liking!"

12
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Punked - a way to describe someone ripping you off, tricking you, teasing you, or making you feel foolish.

My name is Daniel White and the story I'm about to relate to you occurred a couple years ago now. I had been invited to a party by a friend of mine who thought I needed to "get out and socialize a bit."

You see, I had just been through a rather nasty breakup - finding my girlfriend with someone who I always thought was my best friend - and I hadn't been seen much in the dating circles. So Julie invited me to a party she was planning on going to. She thought I might enjoy getting out of the house and meeting some people I didn't usually associate with.

"So what kind of party is this again?" I asked Julie when she called to invite me.

"It's called a steampunk party. Steampunk is a relatively new fad where people dress in fashions from the Victorian era - you know, bustiers and corsets and long dresses. But the twist is that the outfits also contain elements of old-fashioned steam-powered machinery, hence the name steampunk," she said.

"Well, it will be interesting if nothing else!" I said. I wasn't putting a whole lot into the night, but like Julie had said, it's not a crowd I would run into usually, so if it didn't work out, I wouldn't lose anything. 

"Wait a minute though... do I have to dress up for this party too?" I asked, "Because I just gave the last of my corsets and long dresses to Goodwill!" I said, laughing.

"Silly! Yes, you have to dress up - that's the fun of the whole thing. But don't worry, we will find you something to wear. There's a new shop that opened up in town that has costumes appropriate for this. And the best part is, once the party is over, you can sell it back to them if steampunk isn't for you!" she said.

The next day, I met Julie at the shop she told me about to look at getting me a steampunk outfit. I had no idea at all what the hell "steampunk" was all about, but I trusted Julie and since she was going to the party too, I figured she could smooth things for me.

I walked out of the shop about an hour later with my outfit - a patterned vest, a long overcoat, knee-high lace-up boots, a top hat, and welders goggles! She "accessorized" me with a pocket watch and a walking cane as well. Not something you'd wear to the local market, but I shrugged and went along with it - after all she knew more about this than I did!

The night of the party, I got decked out in my "punk wear" (is that even a word?) and drove to the address of the party. The party was being held in the main conference room of a hotel here in town and as I walked in and up to the front counter, the nice girl behind the desk directed me to where the party was.

"Nice outfit, sir!" she said as I turned to head to the party. I smiled back at her and then headed down the short hallway to the party.

I could hear the music playing as I got closer to the conference room and when got to the door and opened it, I felt like I just stepped out of H.G. Wells' time machine and I was back in Victorian England! I just stood at the door for a couple moments, taking in the sight of all the people dressed in their funky steampunk clothes. It was strange, but at the same time strangely exciting too!

Once I got over my initial shock and surprise, I started looking around for Julie who was supposed to be here to help me fit into this unorthodox and unusual crowd. But finding Julie in this group might be more difficult than I first envisioned... a lot of people had their faces partially hidden by their goggles or by other parts of their costumes. And there were a surprising number of people at this shindig too - I didn't realize that this steampunk thing was so popular!

I walked around for a bit, trying to pick Julie out of the crowd but having no luck at it. There were a lot of people at this party... some were dancing, others talking in groups and in couples. Some were up at the buffet table set up on one side of the room. So after a fruitless look around, I decided that I would park myself at the bar and let Julie find me. I kept my eye out as well in case I caught sight of her.

But instead of Julie, my eye caught something else... something infinitely more interesting too! Sitting at a table not too far away from me was a very attractive brunette with her eyes firmly fixed on me and when our eyes met, she smiled at me. I took note she was sitting alone and I didn't see any telltale signs she was with anyone - the other chairs at the table were still pushed all the way in and there wasn't any other coats or anything that looked like she had company at the table.

I knew she was looking at me too, there wasn't anyone else close by that she could have been looking at. The only other person close to me was watching the news on television, oblivious to the goings on around them. 

So I summoned up my courage and my drink and went over to her table. "Are you here with anyone?" I asked her.

"No," she said, "I was supposed to meet someone here, but she didn't show up."

"Would you mind some company, then?" I asked.

"Not at all. Actually, I was hoping you would come over. My name is Anna. I saw you when you walked in... you looked like you were a little lost. Is steampunk not your scene?" she asked.

"Hi Anna, my name is Daniel, nice to meet you. And to tell you the truth, this is the first I'd ever heard of it. A friend invited me to come to the party. She is supposed to meet me here, but I don't see her," I said.

"Yeah, Julie was supposed to be meet me here. But I got a text from her a couple minutes ago telling me she couldn't make it," she said.

"Really? My friend's name is Julie too!" I said surprised.

"That's weird! Wouldn't it be funny if it was the same person!" Anna said humorously.

"Well my Julie is Julie Moore," I said. 

The girl almost choked on her drink! "No way - that's who I am waiting on too! Julie Moore? Twenty-six years old, about five-foot-six-inches tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes?"

"Yes, that's the same girl! That little shit - we've been set up!" I said. We both laughed at our mutual friend's matchmaking.

"I guess you could say we've been steampunk'd!" Anna said.

"Yeah, I suppose so!" I agreed.

"Well, since she's got us here, we may as well make the best of it. I do hope you'll stay for a bit?" she said.

Anna did seem like a pleasant person and Julie did go to a lot of trouble... besides I'd hate to take these clothes back without at least giving them a good chance!

"Sure why not!" I said.

"Oh good! It's been a long time since I have been out and I miss getting out and socializing," she said.

"Yeah the same for me... maybe Julie is trying to put together two lonely souls!" I said, grinning.

We started talking, telling each other about ourselves and our past relationship woes. She had broken off an engagement when she learned her boyfriend was abusive, and I told her about my girlfriend cheating on me.

The more we talked, the more we found we had a lot on common - both of us liked the same kind of music, both of us liked going out to dinner and going for long drives in the country.

I learned that Anna worked as a secretary for a law firm and that she had moved her about five years ago because "the big city" just got to be too dangerous. I learned that she had been "into" the steampunk idea for some time, but this was her first actual steampunk party. 

I told her that I grew up in this area, although in the next town over, and I was a firefighter. She really seemed impressed with that.

"Ooh, a firefighter!" she said, sitting up straighter and snuggling a little closer. "I've always had a 'thing' for firefighters!" That made me feel good and very quickly the subject changed and I started telling her about my job, some of the things I'd seen and done (the nicer, less traumatic things!). 

"Did you ever rescue a cat from a tree?" she asked.

"No, but I did help get a kid out of one once. He had climbed higher than he thought and was too scared to climb back down. So his mother called us and we brought the ladder truck in to get him down," I told her.

"Hmmm, maybe I should climb a tree... would you come and rescue me?" she asked coquettishly.

"Well, I would come get you out of the tree... as for the 'rescue' part, that would depend on how you define rescue!" I said, parlaying her innuendo.

"At least you rescued me from a boring party where I would have been all alone!" Anna said. She moved her hand over mine and looked at me with her soft green eyes. I was definitely feeling this going to a different level, but I wanted to make sure I was picking up the right signals before I made any moves. 

"Would you like to dance," I asked her when the DJ for the party played a slow song.

"Mmmhmm," she said. I stood up and offered her my hand and she took off her goggles, leaving them on the table before we walked onto the dance floor. There were several couples already dancing, so we found a spot where we could move around a bit. I pulled her close and she melted into me, laying her head on my shoulder. 

We danced and I have to admit she felt really good, her soft warm body pressed to mine. And I must have felt good to her because once we got into a rhythm with one another, her hand went from on my shoulder to my cheek and then around to the back of my head to play with my hair. I started to get a little stiff in the crotch and I was hoping she didn't notice - I didn't want to send any unwanted signals either!

But it turns out, I didn't have too much to worry about. She pressed herself against me and when she felt me growing because of it, she pressed in a bit harder. We finished the dance and stood there a bit longer until we both decided we should go back and sit down. As we sat down, the DJ started playing another song and that's when I went for broke.

"Anna, would you like to go someplace quieter... it's too loud here to talk without shouting," I said.

"Please! This music is starting to give me a headache!" she said. So instead of having another drink, we quickly downed what was left of ours so we could leave.

"Just give me a minute to go freshen up, okay?" she asked. I nodded and she went off to the ladies room. A couple minutes later she came out and we left the party arm in arm. 

I walked with her out to the front of the hotel "Where are you parked?" I asked her.

"Oh, I didn't drive here. I took a cab. Julie was supposed to take me home after the party. I don't have a car - there's not a lot of parking at my apartment building and I don't need the extra expenses of a car," she said.

"Well, that will make it easy then - we'll take mine!" I said. We walked over to where I had parked my car. 

"What, no fire truck?" she asked playfully when we got to my car.

"Well no... they frown on us picking up beautiful women at parties in the fire trucks. You'd kinda have to light your apartment on fire. Sorry department rules!" I said grinning.

"Well, at least I got a firefighter, if not the fire truck. Do you drive the trucks?" she asked.

"No, I sit on the right side of the truck. I'm the Captain - I go into the fires with the crew. The driver has to stay with the truck and operate it - he misses out on all the fun!" I told her.

"Oh, I see," she said, visibly impressed. 

We started driving and I asked her. "So Anna, where would you like to go?" 

"Daniel, I hope you don't think I'm being too forward, but could we go to your place? I'd invite you to my apartment, but it's pretty small and like I said, parking is a pain. You'd have to park down the street, and I'd feel terrible if anything happened to this nice car. My apartment isn't in the best neighborhood," she said.

"That's fine with me Anna, honey," I said, and we headed back to my place.

It took us about twenty-five minutes to get to my place from the hotel - I lived in a quiet little suburb just north of the main part of town. During the drive, Anna made her intentions more clear, putting her hand on my thigh and moving it slowly up to where she found a rather large bulge waiting for her. She cooed happily at finding me getting ready for her, and she gently rubbed the lump in my trousers as I tried to concentrate on keeping the car on the road.

We made it safely home, no thanks to Anna, and as we pulled into the driveway, she commented on the house.

"Oh, Daniel! This place is beautiful!" she said. "So much nicer than my apartment!"

I smiled at her. I was pretty proud of my place - I had done a lot of work to get it the way I wanted it and it was nice to see that she approved.

"C'mon in, I'll give you the grand tour!" I said.

SofiiaDream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDream

I opened the door and helped her out and we went inside.

"Oh, Daniel you have a beautiful home!" Anna said as I showed her around.

"I don't really have a design style... I guess you could call it 'fireman comfortable'!" I said.

"Well I like 'fireman comfortable'!" she said.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"If you have a soda or tea... I've had enough of the hard stuff tonight. I'm not much of a drinker, I'm afraid," she said.

"Sure, I think I can wrangle us up a couple sodas. I'm not much of a drinker either! A couple drinks socially once in awhile, but I don't like getting too wasted. I've seen what that can do. I'll be right back with our sodas. " I said. I went in and grabbed a couple from the fridge and came back into the living room. 

"I'll bet you have seen a lot Daniel," she said, patting the sofa next to her. "So how long have you been a firefighter?"

"About ten years now. I was a volunteer for a couple years before that though," I said, sitting down next to her.

"And what made you decide to be a firefighter?" she asked.

"I took a tour through a fire station as a kid and saw all the neat things and listened to some of their stories. I guess I got hooked on it then," I told her.

"Well, I think it's wonderful what you do. You guys don't get near enough credit for your work," she said. Then she paused for a moment, biting her lip as if thinking about something. "Plus I think it's so hot what you do!" she said softly.

That last statement got my attention and I looked into her eyes. Soft and green, they flicked back and forth as if they were waiting for me to do something. So I did. 

I reached out to pull her to me in a kiss. At first, it was a little cautious and unsure, but when I felt her respond, I knew I had gotten her signals right. 

After a little bit of making out on the sofa, we were both getting pretty heated. "You know, I have a nice big bed back there in the bedroom... there's more room there to get comfortable," I suggested.

"Please..." Anna panted breathlessly.

I stood up without another word and took Anna's hand. I led her down the hallway to the master bedroom and once there, I shut the door behind us. The instant I heard the door click, I pushed her up against it, pinning her in place while I kissed her. Hard. Deep. Passionately.

She broke the kiss, smiled and asked, "Can I at least get all this stuff off before you have your wicked way with me?" 

I helped her get her corset off while she started undoing the buttons on her dress, finally dropping it to the floor. While she got out of her dress, I took off my shirt and t-shirt. Our lips found each other's again as I started removing my pants. We fell onto the bed and proceeded to rip off our underwear. We were grabbing, kissing and licking each other all over. 

We maneuvered ourselves into a sort of a "sixty-nine" position with me laying on my back and her angled over top of me. Her head and shoulders were positioned over my lap and her legs were both to one side. She started licking and sucking me until I was hard, while I fingered her pussy until she was dripping juices and my hand and arm were drenched.

Once Anna had me about as hard as a steel pipe and I had her dripping like a broken one, she pulled off me. "Daniel would you do something for me?" she asked. 

I was in no condition at the time to argue or discuss things, so I simply said "Sure, Anna, what is it?"

"Hand me my purse," she said. I handed her purse to her and she reached in and pulled out a sizeable flesh-colored vibrator. "I should probably warn you right up front, I'm a bit of a nympho. I carry my friend here because I never know when the urge to take care of things will come over me. Sometimes I am at work, sometimes I am driving and have to pull over. It can get to be troublesome, but it's who - or what - I am."

She continued, "Right now though, would you fuck my mouth and use this on my pussy? I really want to have both holes filled. Being here with you has made me extra horny!" she said.

I sat there for a moment stunned. I couldn't believe my luck! Up to now, I thought this was going to be some dull, boring party where I wouldn't know anyone and wouldn't have any idea what was going on. Then I meet this girl who I seem to get along great with. Now I find out she's a nympho and likes kinky sex! This night keeps getting better and better!

"Sure Anna... um, how do you want to do this?" I asked. I'd never been with a real nympho before. I'd had girls who liked sex, but never a bona fide nymphomaniac. I wanted to give her what she needed, especially since I wanted to see her again.

"When I get in moods like this, Daniel, I usually like it hard and dirty and maybe a little rough. I like to be facefucked - sloppy, messy, drooling, facefucked and I want you to fuck my pussy just as hard with this. Are you up for it? I can promise you a good time if you do!"

"Yeah, I guess I can do that. Anything else?" I asked.

"Well since you asked... I also like to be slapped and called names and talked dirty to... you know, humiliated and degraded and made to feel used. Things like calling me a whore and telling me what a dirty slut I am and things like that. Slap my face, slap my tits, pinch and pull on my nipples, just use your imagination - I like it all," she said.

"I see," I said, thinking about what she told me.

"You probably think I'm pretty sick, and maybe I am. But I think it's better to know about it now while you have a chance to cut and run rather than wait to find out when we are more involved don't you?" she said.

"Yeah I've had my share of surprises to be sure," I said. 

"So... are you going to cut and run, Daniel?" Anna asked with a worried look in her eyes.

I smiled at her. "Hand me that vibrator and let's see what kind of a cocksucking whore you really are!" I said. Anna grinned broadly and handed me her toy, then laid down on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the mattress in the perfect position for facefucking. 

I slapped her face a little. "Open up slut!" I barked. She opened her mouth and I shoved my cock in deep enough to make her gag a little. I backed up a couple inches until she was comfortable, but still had most of my cock in her mouth. I leaned forward and gave her soaked pussy a playful smack and she moaned around my cock, spreading her legs wide. I picked up the seven-inch-long, two-inch-thick flesh colored fuck stick and turned it on full power. 

As she began licking my shaft and flicking her tongue across the head,  I rubbed the head of the vibrator over her pussy lips and started pushing it into her. She began moaning and placed her hand on mine, helping to push it in farther. But I took her hand off and put it behind my leg.

"I'm in charge of this pussy. You keep your hands behind my legs and concentrate on your cocksucking, slut. If you move them again, I'll beat your ass, but proper!" I growled in mock sternness.

"Mmmph!" Anna moaned around my cock but she obeyed, placing both her hands on the backs of my thighs.

I shoved the dildo hard into her all the way in until I felt it bottom out in her pussy then I started working it in and out of her hard and fast. I pulled the toy out every so often and used the tip to trace her pussy lips or make small circles around her clit just to tease her. Then I  plunged it back into her just to hear her gasp in response. 

Anna was doing her part sucking and licking my shaft and rubbing her tongue over the head in an effort to get me as aroused as she was. I used my knees on each side of her head to hold it in place and, with the back of her head against the mattress, she couldn't move or turn her face away. 

"Okay slut, let's see how you do at deepthroating a cock!" I said. "I will hold my cock still and you take it as you can. Just pull on my legs if you want more, and tap if you want me to back up."

She nodded and I pushed slowly into her. When I felt the tip of my cock at the back of her throat she gagged a bit and I backed up. But I felt her pulling me forward again and this time, she was ready for it. I felt her throat open up and then I felt her throat wrapping around the head of my cock as I sank deeper. Once I was past her gag reflex, she pulled me all the way in until her nose pressed against my nutsack. I lifted my balls a bit and pushed the last inch, my nuts now resting on either side of her nose! 

Anna held me down her tight throat for a few seconds before she tapped my leg signaling she needed to breathe. I backed away and she gagged as I pulled out, then sucked in a great gulp of air. I let her get a couple good deep breaths, then I went back down her throat.

The next time I came up so did some saliva, running out of her mouth and down her face and also connecting my cock to her mouth with a saliva bridge. I went back in and brought out another good mouthful of saliva. By now her face was a mess and her makeup looked like a Picasso painting. But under that hot mess of mascara, eyeshadow, and rubbed off lipstick was a big smile! Anna was loving this!

"Not too bad, whore, but now I'm going to fuck that throat! Better grab a breath while you can!" I told her. She took a couple deep breaths, and then I began fucking her throat in and out feeling her throat tightly holding my cock and then releasing it. The saliva flowed as I moved in and out and very soon her face was a sheen of wet slobber. 

To add to her facefucking, I increased fucking her drooling pussy as well. I used my free had to slap her tits causing her to moan, blowing bubbles of pleasure in her own spit. I pinched her nipple until she arched her back trying to ease the pain in her nipple. I did the same to her other nipple with the same moan and arching. 

I pulled the vibrating demon from her pussy and, using my hand, I scooped up some of her pussy juice and smeared it on her tits. Then holding my cock in her mouth, I slapped both tits several times rapidly, causing her to scream around my cock. 

"Enjoying yourself, whore? Is this what you like, to be slapped around, to be used as a fuckhole? To be nothing but a cock socket, a cum dump? Well, I hope you're having a good time whore because I sure am!" I growled at her. 

My words did just what I had hoped. I felt her shudder and then tense up. She was about to cum. Hard. I wanted to make sure she would remember this orgasm, so I shoved the vibrator back into her as deep as I dared and then I slapped her clit several times, very rapidly.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH!" Anna screamed around my cock again.

I felt the vibrator try to push out of her pussy as her walls collapsed and when I let go, she popped it out like a champagne cork to land at the foot of the bed, still buzzing wildly. She spewed out the pent up juices immediately after and bucked and writhed, pivoting at the neck as I still had her head pinned. Her hands scratched and clawed at my legs and clutched at the sheets as she tried to find a handhold in her spinning world.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth just after she started cumming - I knew she would need air and I didn't want to choke her. I stood there at her head, watching her carefully for any signs of trouble, but she went through her rapture just fine, finally collapsing in sheer exhaustion, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat, saliva, and pussy juices.

When she had come back to me, I helped her move up on the bed like normal with her head on a pillow. I climbed in next to her and held her for a bit, just enjoying the fact she had cum so hard and I was the reason for it. After a bit though, she turned to look at me.

"That was amazing Daniel - I don't think I've ever cum that hard! But you haven't had your fun yet!" she said. 

I kissed her on the forehead. "Relax honey, we have all night for that!" I said, and she snuggled closer.

*  *  *  *  *

It was about a week later, the next time I ran into Julie. "So, how was the party?" she asked playfully.

"I don't know, I didn't stay there too long," I said, grinning.

"So I heard. I guess you and Anna are getting along all right then?" she pried.

"We are doing great. I want to thank you, Julie, for setting us up. It was a dirty trick, but it has worked out wonderfully!" I said.

"So you are hooked on steampunk then?" she asked.

"Well, I'm hooked on ONE steampunker at least!" I said.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments