Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pounder

"A dungeon owner invents a steam powered fucking machine."

14
8 Comments 8
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was 1873 and the Texas city of Sandaria had a bustling BDSM community. The most well known of the dungeons was the Yellow Rose Club run by Master Wicked X and his main submissive Sarah. Besides all the usual dungeon furniture and devices, Master X was most proud of his brand new steam powered Fucking Piston Machine, which he fondly referred to as the Pounder. He was an inventor of sorts and had spent several years perfecting it. As word of it got around, he received many requests to buy one, but thus far had turned all the requests down.

Developing the machine was only part of what made it popular amongst Masters and their subs. Master X had hired a talented artist to hand carve a number of different polished wooden and ivory attachments. The Pounder was a piston that moved back and forth, while the attachment on the end was positioned inside a cunt or asshole, and then fired up. As the machine never tired, even the most insatiable of submissives was able to be satisfied. Masters came from all over to try it out.

The dress code at the dungeon was quite strict and access was granted only to those approved by Master X. Gentlemen were required to be “well-dressed”, complete with dress pants, waistcoat vest, ascot and tweed jacket. Top hats were checked at the door. The submissives they brought in must be dressed in corsets and stockings at the very least; Master X did not permit total nudity in his Club. Sarah had an extensive collection of corsets, many that exposed the nipples of her very ample breasts. She liked having her nipples pulled and twisted by her Master, and if she had been especially good, sometimes he would allow another submissive to suck on them.

There was always a queue to use the Pounder, and an additional fee beyond the initial entry charge was required for its use, but no one ever complained about paying it. There was also always an audience watching every submissive get fucked. The Pounder could be positioned so a submissive could be fucked while in a prone position with her legs spread apart, while on her hands and knees, or even standing upright.

Master X had of course tried the machine out on his submissives before putting it to use in his club. Sarah’s favorite position was on her hands and knees, using an attachment Master X had commissioned especially for her. It was carved in the shape of a hand and an arm with the fingers squeezed together into a point. It was twelve inches in length and over seven inches around at its widest point. She loved to take it either in her cunt or up her ass if her Master ordered it. She was a very obedient submissive. Her Master often fucked her mouth while the machine fucked one of her other holes.

Some of the other attachments were of varying lengths and circumferences; most were smooth finishes, but a few were carved into different shapes with rounded ribs or nubs. One very popular one with the women was carved from ebony wood and made to resemble an actual cock, complete with veins and balls. It was quite long and thick and never failed to bring amazing orgasms to every submissive that used it. There was even one attachment that had two heads, one slightly smaller than the other for use in both a woman’s holes at once.

Word had reached as far as San Francisco and a Master who owned a private dungeon club there was interested in checking out the steam powered machine and was determined to obtain one or two for his Club, regardless of the cost. Besides the dungeon, he also employed a stable of whores at the brothel he owned. They were forever complaining about the men that were only concerned with their own pleasure and how they were always left unsatisfied.

Master Discipline had sent several letters to Master Wicked X and finally decided the only way he was going to get one of the machines was to talk face to face. He took one of his submissives and his three best prostitutes to seduce him if need be. He withdrew a large amount of cash and prepared for the trip, which would entail travelling by both train and coach.

He had written ahead of time he was coming to the Club, thus ensuring his entrance. After over two weeks of dusty travel, they finally arrived in Sandaria. After settling in at their hotel, he left his girls and walked over to the Club to meet with Master X. It was early afternoon and the Club was not yet open, but as he was expected, the doorman, a tall muscular man in a sleeveless shirt, weighing well over 230 pounds let him in. Master X greeted him and showed him around the dungeon, pointing out the various devices and furniture, including some medieval torture devices, the dungeon contained. Master D showed his admiration at each piece and then produced daguerreotypes of his Club, pointing out a couple of pieces he had that the Yellow Rose did not.

Finally, they walked to the area containing the Fucking Piston Machine. As it took awhile to get the water hot enough before it functioned, Master X explained how it worked, but said if he came back in an hour with his submissive, he would be happy to provide a demonstration. Master D told him that he also owned a whore house, and had brought three of his best whores along and would love to have them use it as well. 

“Of course, I will pay any fee associated with the use of the Club and the machine.”

They agreed to meet back in an hour with the four women, and settled on a fee. The three prostitutes were dressed in silk stockings held up by garter belts. Over their breasts, they wore sheer tops that covered, but barely hid their assets. His submissive had on a corset that had been tightened at the waist to just twenty three inches. The top of the corset pushed her bosom up nearly to her neck and just barely covered her nipples. She also wore a jeweled collar and did not make eye contact with her Master.

The woman all put on long coats and followed Master D on the short walk over to the Club. The doorman let them right in and once inside, they removed their coats. The three whores immediately descended on Master X, complimenting him on the club and expounding on how excited they all were to be able to try out the Fucking Machine. They asked if there was ANY way they could show their appreciation, then giggled.

In the meantime, Master D was looking at one of the pieces of equipment he did not have in his Club. It was shaped similar to a sawhorse with a bit wider top that was padded and covered with cowhide. Along the sides were metal rings that could be used to restrain arms and legs. After getting the ok, he tied his submissive, Kitty, to it face down. He used his cane, which was thinner than a normal cane, and not used for support, on her pale white buttocks. Bright red marks appeared, but nothing more than a slight whimper escaped her lips.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“You might like to try this,” Master X said, handing him what appeared to be a heavy piece of carpeting with a handle attached to one end. “I designed that myself as my Sarah is quite the masochist.”

He took a couple of tentative swings in the air, then turned and swung hard and fast, landing the six inch wide piece of carpet solidly across both of his Kitty’s butt cheeks. The resounding thud echoed in the empty room; a deep purple mark showed almost instantly as the submissive squealed loudly. As she did, nectar flowed from her pussy and her body spasmed from the sudden orgasm. Master D used his fingers to prolong the orgasm for a bit longer, then walked away, leaving her tied to the horse.

In the meantime, the three prostitutes were still flirting with Master X; it was quite obvious from the bulge in his pants, the desired effect was being achieved. But now it was time to try out the machine. He selected Lily to be the first to try and had her lie on one of the padded tables that was located against a wall. Her legs were spread wide open and raised into the air, then tied to rings on the wall. Master D selected a large ribbed attachment from the selection and attached it to the machine. He coated it with Vaseline and stood back, watching Master X line it up and push it inside her well exposed love hole. Even before the Pounder was started, she moaned.

Master X started up the machine at its lowest speed and the piston began moving back and forth in a steady rhythm. He slowly increased the speed until Lily was squirming and moaning loudly. She reached down and began rubbing her clit, matching the pace of the machine. After just a few minutes, her body tensed, then exploded. Master X increased the speed and Lily’s body jerked and writhed in ecstasy until she finally yelled for it to stop. Her body was drenched in sweat and she experienced wave after wave of pleasure until the machine was finally stopped.

Her legs were untied and she collapsed like a rag doll. A large puddle of her juices were pooled on the table. The other two girls helped her off the table and to a chair. Sarah appeared from nowhere and cleaned up the table, running her fingers through the nectar first and then licking them slowly. They moved to another piece of equipment and this time, Master X unbuttoned his pants and dropped them to the floor, revealing his hard swollen cock. He climbed onto the table on the table and invited another of the girls, Mabel, to climb up and ride his cock.

Mabel was happy to oblige, but initially disappointed that she would not get to try the machine. She climbed on the table and straddled him, raising her hips, then lowering herself onto the thick pole, she bounced up and down a few times, the suddenly felt something being pressed against her bunghole. Another man was lining a long ivory attachment and pushing it inside her. He started up the machine and Master X timed his strokes with the machine’s pace. Mabel was bouncing back and forth as were her boobs. Master X pulled one tit down to his mouth and sucked on it, while squeezing and pinching the other.

It did not take Master X long before he pushed up hard and released his load inside Mabel. He continued stroking her as the Pounder lived up to its name and pounded her ass. Soon she too was begging them to stop the machine. Master X kept fucking her until he released a second load into her, then signaled the assistant to turn the machine off.  She collapsed in a heap on top of Master X. With the help of her Master and Amanda, the third whore, they got her off the table and to a chair next to Lily.

Master X got up, pulled his pants back on and stuffed his softening dick back in. He led Master D and Amanda over to a tall frame with ropes strung through a ring at the top of the frame. Two assistants moved the machine over to the area and rearranged it so the piston was facing straight up. Amanda’s wrists were tied together than attached to one end of the rope. The other end was then pulled raising her arms until she was standing on the tips of her toes. Her Master selected the ebony cock which was then attached to the end of the piston.

Vaseline was applied and one assistant lifted her body while the other moved the machine into place. As she was slowly lowered onto the wooden cock, the height was adjusted, then locked into place. The tip was pressing against the back of her cunt and was fully extended. The rope holding her up was loosened just slightly, but she needed to stay on her tip toes. The machine was started up and began pounding her relentlessly. Her whole body was bouncing up and down with each stroke of the piston and she was soon screaming.

“YES! FUCK YES!!”

It wasn’t long before she too, was begging for it to stop. The machine was turned off and her arms released. She bounced up and down a few times, then pressed down and shuddered with one final orgasm. She was lifted off and helped onto a chair. Lily and Mabel had recovered by this time and after untying Kitty, were flirting with Master X again. He whispered something to them and they went over to Sarah. The five of them went off to a corner of the room where there were several pieces of equipment.

While the girls were busy playing and finding uses for some of the attachments without the machine, the two Masters went to the office. After a lengthy negotiation, a deal was struck. Master D would leave two of his whores, to be selected by Sarah, as companions and possibly another source of income. Two pieces of equipment would be shipped from San Francisco down to Texas. In return, Master X would build and ship two Fucking Piston Machines, at a cost of $5000 each, to the club in San Francisco. It was also left open for the purchase of a third machine down the line for cash and additional “considerations”. In the meantime, Master X was making room for the second machine he had already completed to be added to the one currently in use.

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments