Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Case Of Mistaken Identity

"They say everybody has a doppleganger, a person who looks just like them. I suppose I know that now."

20
5 Comments 5
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“I’m out right now, getting my hair done,” She said over the phone.

“Alright, are we still going to the club tonight?” I asked in response.

“Of course, but this might take a bit longer, so I’ll just meet you there instead, ok?”

“That’s fine. I’ll see you there. I love you, Tiffany.”

“Love you too, Mark. Bye.” The phone clicked as she hung up.

Tiffany was Mark’s girlfriend of six months. They first met at that same club, Chat Noir, or Black Cat. It was one of those nightclubs that was usually always dark and only lit by black lights. It was one of the most popular clubs in town, and was frequented by dozens of people every night. Not only was it where they first met, it was also the first place they ever fucked.

On their second date, they had both been pretty drunk, and were getting quite randy from the dancing. Feeling each other’s bodies as they writhed and brushed into each other on the dance floor. They both became quite hot, sweat coated their skin, reflecting the dark-blue glow from the black lights. They both decided they couldn’t take it anymore. They couldn’t go to the bathroom, since it was too crowded; so instead, they found a storage room that was very poorly watched. They proceeded to have the most erotic sex either of them had ever felt on top of the boxes and crates inside.

Mark jumped in the shower quickly, then looked at himself in the slightly fogged mirror. He was in his mid-twenties with a well-toned body. His short brown hair was brushed back and to the side, matching well with his handsome features. He made his way to his room and got dressed. Rather than wearing something casual, like most men did at the club, he preferred to dress nicely. A good-looking, grey, casual suit was his choice for tonight, and he made it look damn good.

About thirty minutes later, Mark was just pulling into the parking lot of the Chat Noir. He assumed Tiffany was already inside as he didn’t see her in line. Another ten minutes later, he got past the crowd and went inside. He surveyed his surroundings, watching as people danced on the 70s-style checkerboard dance floor. People were drinking and laughing with friends while they talked about fun times. At first, Mark couldn’t see his girlfriend anywhere.

As he looked around some more, he caught a glimpse of her light-brown hair from behind. It was different, more curly, but he knew she was getting her hair done, so it made sense. He circled around from a distance, and the moment he saw her face, he knew it was her. She was a perky C cup with a very slender figure that was unmistakable, and wearing a sexy, sleek black dress. He decided he wanted to surprise her, so he waited patiently, staying out of her sight.

His moment arrived when he saw her wander around for a bit, probably looking for him. He quietly followed close behind her for a few seconds for his opportunity to arrive. As she walked past the door to the storage room, he grabbed her and quickly pulled her inside, closing the door behind him. Tiffany looked a bit shocked from this surprise, but Mark was playful and covered her mouth as he gently pushed her to sit on a stack of boxes.

“You look so damn sexy tonight baby. I’ve been waiting forever to do this again,” He whispered to her.

Mark slid his free hand down her side, to her thigh, then back up under her skirt, to her panties. He rubbed his finger up and down where her clit was hiding just beneath the soft, silk panties. He could see Tiffany blushing, even in the darkness of the room. She seemed really nervous, but a bit excited as well. That’s what made this experience so hot the first time, after all. He kept teasing her clit as his face moved to her neck, kissing and gently nibbling her soft skin.

‘Was she wearing a new perfume?’ he thought.

He removed his hand from her mouth, and she spoke, “What are you doing? I can’t do this, this is wrong,” She was whispering too, but spoke nervously, and seemed a little scared.

Mark noticed her arms were stiff and shaking as she clutched the sides of the box.

KiraBair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraBair

He looked into her eyes, “Shhh, It’s OK, baby. Just relax, you’ll enjoy this,” He whispered.

He knelt down and pushed her so she leaned back a bit, then reached up her dress, grabbed the hem of her panties, and pulled them off. He moved his face into her legs, kissing the insides of her thighs as he got closer and closer to her gorgeous folds. He then noticed her pussy was trimmed with a landing strip just above her clit.

‘That’s odd,’ he thought, ‘normally, she's fully shaven.’

His lips finally touched her soft mound, and her folds began to surrender to his kiss as they became moist. Tiffany started breathing harder as she felt his tongue gliding over her labia, swirling around her clit, and tasting her juices. Her head fell backwards as his lips wrapped around her clit. He teased her pussy with his skillful oral techniques. Her body became very hot, and all she could do was try to talk between heavy breaths.

“I can’t… take it… anymore… you win… fuck me… please!”

Mark was already halfway there, he had his grey vest and white button-up shirt undone when he stood up again. His girlfriend looked at his body almost with awe, touching his well-toned, almost chiseled body. She leaned back more, giving herself to him as he pulled out his hard, thick cock. She looked at his throbbing rod with adoration, wanting it all the more.

Mark moved in closer and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, her legs were already wrapping around his waist. When his mushroom hovered over her opening, her legs pulled his waist in closer. His cock shoved deep into her soaking pussy, and she responded with a loud moan. Mark reacted by quickly covering her mouth to muffle her cry. He shushed her as he started slowly thrusting into her, but it felt as though she were tighter than usual.

Her hands were pressed into his chest as he continued to ram into her, her legs pulling him in more with each thrust. As her pleasure began to build up, she started raising her legs higher, allowing him to push deeper inside. She felt so good that Mark was already getting towards his climax. His member became stronger and firmer in her tight snatch. She felt it too, as her muffled moans became more excited and her folds became tighter, gripping his cock.

Her calves wrapped around his back tightly as her back arched, pulling her ass into the air. Her whole body tightened up as a hot rush exploded around his cock. While she orgasmed, Mark was pushed over the edge as he watched the ecstasy in Tiffany’s face. He shot load after load inside her, her thighs gripping his body, making it impossible to pull out, both of their bodies shook violently as they experienced this extremely intense orgasm.

As their bodies relaxed, Mark took a step back and let his spent cock glide out from inside her, and removed his hand from her mouth. She made a moan as if she didn’t want it out of her. Mark was already re-dressing himself while Tiffany laid there, still savoring the hot load inside her glistening pussy. Mark leaned in and kissed her lips.

“Come join me when you get cleaned up,” He smiled and winked to her, then sneaked out of the storage room again.

Feeling very satisfied, he made his way to the bar and ordered a Busch. After a sip, he heard a familiar voice.

“There you are!” Mark was approached by a woman wearing a red top and a black miniskirt, but Mark recognized her immediately.

“Tiffany?” He was shocked.

“So what do you think?” She showed off her hair.

“It looks… exactly like it was before,” He was confused by what was going on.

Tiffany swatted his shoulder playfully, “I got it cut you jerk. But hey, there’s someone I want you to meet. This chick looks exactly like me, except shes got more curls than I do.”

‘Oh shit,’ he thought.
Published 
Written by Forbiddenwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments