Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures In Victorian London

"What else can a Lord and Lady do on a cold rainy night in Victorian London."

5
3 Comments 3
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was October 1888, and on this particular night, London was drearily cold and foggy, it was most definitely not a night to be outside but rather, at home in front of a good well-built fire. Lord and Lady Forbes had decided to do exactly that; stay in and sit in front of the fire, rather than face the bitter winds and rain that they could hear slamming against their window panes.

Lord Forbes, the former Thomas Forbes, had not started life out as a lord but rather as the son of a gamekeeper. He had grown up on a member of the aristocracies' estate in Devon, but he however had wanted much more out of life than his father, and, early on realised that he was not happy with the class system. A system that would have kept him in servitude, possibly as the replacement for his father, when the time came that he was considered no longer fit for his duties, with the result that he would be forced to retire.

Thomas had decided to escape from those expectancies for his life, and he made his way from Devon up to London with not much more than the clothes on his back. Upon arrival, he had quickly found work as a groom, he was very good with horses, and of course back in 1888, they were the main mode of transport.

As he worked, he was astute enough to save and invest some of his money, not something that was very common for the working class in those days. Sometimes, the investments were not successful. Fortunately for the majority of his investments, he seemed to have an inordinate amount of luck. With the money that his investments brought him, he started to buy properties, and, eventually, take over several different types of businesses. He also began lending some of his newfound riches to the upper classes, some of whom could not always pay back their loans and thus became indebted to Thomas.

Thomas soon came up with a way for them to absolve themselves of their debts, and thus, not have to suffer the disgrace of being taken to court by a commoner for unpaid debts. In lieu of their debts, Thomas asked for favours that would make him richer and more influential. One of his debtors had been a rather well thought of Prime Minister, and when he was unable to pay what he owed, Thomas asked for a contract for one of his acquired businesses, a contract to make ships for the Royal Navy. The Prime Minister beholden to Thomas, had no option but to ensure that Thomas got the contract he desired.

As Thomas rose in eminence in the business world, he was eventually knighted by Queen Victoria. He had now become one of the richest men in Britain, and, with his knighthood, he felt he had defeated the class system he hated so much. He became a philanthropist, donating to many charities, endowing the likes of hospitals and universities with money that they needed to keep running. As a result of all his charitable work, it was only a matter of time before he was awarded a peerage.

Thomas was always a handsome man, and, even in his youth, one who had looked after himself and his body; often exercising to keep his body fit. He had married into the aristocracy, in fact, he had married the youngest daughter of the Duke who owned the estate upon which he had grown up. He and Eleanor were very well matched. Despite the disparity of their births, they were both intelligent, and, both had ideas on sexual activity and matching sex drives that would have been considered quite scandalous at that time.

They had agreed early on that they would have an open relationship. Well obviously living in the times they did, it would be behind closed doors, but, they would not deny each other the chance to not only enjoy each other's body but enjoy those of others too.

This brings us back to that cold October night in 1888. The rain always made Thomas feel horny, and as her ladyship rose and bent over to pick up her crochet that had fallen on the floor, he reached out for her derrière and pulled her close to him. He told her to forget the crochet as he had other things on his mind. Turning to him, she smiled and told him that he could take her tonight in any which way he chose, but, that on the morrow, she was determined to take their young coachman to her bed.

HarietWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarietWhite

Most of the staff knew all about their unusual attitudes toward sex, but were committed to a vow of secrecy, and, in actuality, several of the staff had been well rewarded for their own sexual activities with their lord and lady. 

Thomas told Eleanor, that he intended to spank her and sodomise her. No stranger to sodomy and in fact a lover of it, Eleanor began getting wet at the very thought of it. She was soon naked and standing before Thomas awaiting his pleasure. He pulled her down, and placed her over his knees, and began to softly spank her proffered arse. She could feel his rapidly growing cock trying to get out of his trousers as her pussy was pushed down on top of it, with each expert slap driving her wild with desire, knowing that she had to have it inside her, but still enjoying the spanking.

He carried on slapping her until her posterior was red and smarting, each nerve ending now on high alert to the gentlest of touches. Fully aroused, she begged him to stop, and fuck her tender rump, within seconds he had risen pushing her to the floor. He was soon as naked as she was, he ordered her to bend over the card table, calling her a dirty little bitch as she did so. Calling each other dirty names was another aspect of their lovemaking which they enjoyed immensely.

She did as ordered, spreading her legs to facilitate his entry into her anus. He spat on her little hole to provide a little lubrication, it would mix with his pre-cum that was by this time dripping profusely from the end of his cock. He pushed into her as she gripped the table, feeling the pain, that she found so sweet, as her hole was stretched by his now engorged nine-inch cock. 

He pumped slowly, and, she moaned softly with each gentle thrust, he was a skilled lover of both men and women, and, he knew how to time his thrusts and anticipate his partner's movements. This enabled him to recognise the factors that would signal they were close to orgasm. Eleanor removed one hand from the table,  bringing it to her pussy, which, was of course really wet by this time. She began to massage her lips and clitoris, her body began to twitter and her breathing was becoming laboured, she loved the pleasure of having both holes attended to at the same time.

Thomas, recognising the signs, started to increase the speed of his thrusts. He soon filled her arse with his life-giving love juices, though they would not be creating any life in her ass. As he began to slowly pull out, Eleanor also had an orgasm. Thomas lifted Eleanor to her feet and turned her around, calling her a dirty slut. He told her that she was not yet finished, and she still had a clean-up job to do. She obediently dropped to her knees, knowing what he was referring to, and took his still semi-hard member into her mouth, licking away both his and her own cum that was still dripping down his shaft and on to his balls.

Thomas reached over and pulled the sash that would summon the maid, she was soon knocking on the door, Thomas called her in. He and Eleanor were still naked but being used to such things and having had sex with both her lord and her lady she did not bat an eyelid but felt wet at what she imagined, well knew had been going on.

His lordship told Anna, the maid, that they wished some tea and toast before retiring to bed, and to be about it with no dawdling. When she retired from the room, Eleanor reminded Thomas that tomorrow she would be taking the coachman to her bed, and fucking him until she was sore. Thomas said that she had his blessing and that he had decided a night with Anna would suffice for him, but on the following night, he might try the coachman himself.

Published 
Written by NemoBond
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments