Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrested Development

"Lust At First Sight"

0
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Originally posted as a collaboration"

It didn’t take Ryan long to decide he wanted her. Well, about half a second from first setting eyes on her. He had to have her.
- - - - -

I’m Ryan, an officer in the police. At one time I’d been in what is generically termed “Special Operations,” but there is only so long that you can do that without your face becoming too well known in the areas in which you are trying to operate, or you losing your sanity, or both. So these days I had taken the choice to ease up a bit, move to the South Coast, take up general policing duties and get a bit more of a life. Nevertheless, my background made me a regular choice to give presentations, and advice on crime-prevention, terrorism awareness and so on. I had, it seemed, developed a pleasing persona for getting on with the public and getting the message across. It suited me – I enjoyed roles like that and mixing with the public also threw up what I thought of as fringe benefits.

So that was how I came to be in a social meeting in a Southampton hotel, where I was to give a two-day presentation to proprietors and management of the shops and restaurants in the massive West Quay development – the largest shopping and entertainment complex in the South. This was an evening meeting before the main business began at ten the next morning… over a hundred individuals were down to attend.

Wine in hand and, dressed casually, with a name tag around my neck stating my name and role there, I mingled with the variety of attendees who were chatting to each other about business and the forthcoming Christmas rush.

I had chosen not to wear my police uniform, as I wanted to keep it as informal as possible. My military background had given me a naturally upright posture and toned physique. I knew from experience that I was an attractive proposition to many girls. I enjoyed the benefits, without being smug about it.

I politely extracted myself from a conversation with the owner of a pizza house and a manager from Marks and Spencer and turned back to face the rest of the assembly. That was when I saw her. She was five foot six tall, with beautifully cut brown hair, a professional but attractive business suit, and the promise of quite a figure beneath it. I guessed that she worked out regularly. I wanted her.

Her eyes sparkled as I approached her – she was also comfortable with the knowledge that she was attractive. I was going to enjoy this.

“Let me guess,” I said. “You are the manageress of Ann Summers?”

She laughed easily. 

“Nowhere close. I am the assistant security manager at John Lewis. Mind you I am a customer at Ann Summers. In fact, I’m wearing something from there now!”

The flirtatiousness was unmistakable as she continued, reading my identity label.

“And you, I see, are the reason we are here. A policeman too… oh, I do love a man in uniform. Where is yours – in your room? I guess you are staying here?”

I was almost, but not quite, taken aback by how fast this was progressing. Taken aback – but not complaining.

“It’s at home – I live in the houses along the city wall – close you where you work, in fact.”

Victoria, as I saw from her name tag, looked at me over the rim of her wine glass.

“Oh, that must be nice. I’m right out of the town. I will have to head home soon, I think. I would have liked to have another drink, but I’m driving. Still, no great rush – no-one waiting for me!”

Never in my history of seduction, or attempted seduction, had a door been opened more widely for me.

“Tell you what… I cannot possibly allow you to drive home after drinking – I might have to get you to blow into my tube.”

Vicky’s eyes widened with mock indignation as I continued.

“I’ll fetch you another glass of wine, then, when it seems a decent time to slip away, why don’t you walk over to my place with me and you can show me whatever you bought from Ann Summers?”

“Ooooh, would I get to see your truncheon?” she asked innocently.

“Yes, my equipment is at home,” I replied, playing along.

“I’d like to see your equipment, especially your helmet,” she giggled, raising one eyebrow.

I took two glasses of wine from a waitress circulating with trays of them.

“That’s decided then… drink these, then we’ll slip away. I think I may need to frisk you for drugs. Or weapons. Or just for the sake of it, really.”

“Oh yes, I think you should,” she purred. “You never know what I might be hiding. After all, with a name like Victoria, well I just have to have a secret… don't I?”
 
 - - - - -

We arrived at my house at eight thirty, having stopped at one of the many West Quay eateries for a quick meal. From there it was less than a hundred yards to the steps that lead to the old city walls, and to the row of houses along them. Dusk was turning to darkness as I opened the door.

“Oh, this is lovely,” said Vicky with genuine warmth as she stepped inside. “What a lovely place to live.”

I was behind Vicky as I lifted her coat away from her shoulders. As I did so, she began to turn, maybe (well, probably) for our first kiss. I gently but pointedly stopped her from doing so, holding her shoulders in place so that she was still facing away from me.

“Stay there. I’m in charge now. Remember, resisting arrest is a serious offence.”

I couldn’t see Vicky’s face, but I almost sensed her pleasure at my quiet dominance.

“Uniforms do it for me every time, they’re so sexy,” she murmured.

“I’m not in my uniform, though,” I said, wondering what this bit of acting was leading.

“No, but you sound as if you are.” Her voice was full of mischief and I could feel my stomach knotting with anticipation. “I have to say now that I confess to every accusation and fully submit to whichever punishment that you deem appropriate.”

I was momentarily stumped… this girl was quite an act.

“So, you were going to show me your truncheon?” she continued, in a seductive voice.

“Ah, well I have two. Let me show you…”

I gently guided her towards a door from the hall. I reached round to open it for her and guided her through, turning the light-dimmer up as we entered.

“Well, well – a bedroom,” said Vicky, feigning surprise. “I thought you were taking me to a cell.”

She was still facing away from me.

“Stay there,” I told her quietly.

Vicky stood, motionless, as I reached behind me and opened a drawer.

She had a sheer white blouse on… I could clearly see her bra strap beneath it… and I saw her shoulders beginning to heave a little as our sexual game moved towards what we both knew would be the inevitable conclusion.

“Stay there,” I said again as I pulled a black scarf out of the drawer. I gently wrapped it around her eyes and tied it behind her head.

“I didn’t realise that your equipment included a blindfold,” she murmured, uncomplainingly.

I whispered close to her ear, “Oh, we feel it is wise when we are dealing with the real villains.”

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

I moved round to her front,

“Stay perfectly still until I say otherwise,”

Vicky stood motionless as I kissed down her neck and slowly unbuttoned her blouse, button by button. The thin garment slipped off her, and I lay it on a chair. Her bra, to my pleasure, was front-opening. I could see the fullness of her breasts beneath the white lace and red trimming. 

“Well, I guess this is your Ann Summers bra, but I’m afraid it is in the way at the moment.”

Her breasts swayed gently as I pulled the bra away. As I did so her full breasts were revealed to me. I gasped at the swelling of the flawless porcelain skin and the nipples, already swollen with arousal. I brushed the palm of my hand over one, then the other…. she shuddered each time as I did so.

Next, I removed her skirt, Vicky (on my instruction) stepping out of it… revealing a minute pair of matching pants. She was not wearing stockings.

As Vicky stood there, wearing only the knickers and blindfold, I quietly stripped myself naked. My erection throbbed as I guided her to the bed.

“Lie on the bed and put your arms above your head.”

Instead of obeying, Vicky put her arms around my neck and kissed me, our tongues exploring each other’s mouth. I gently disengaged and guided her onto her back. She dutifully raised her arms behind her. I lifted the handcuffs from the drawer and handcuffed her wrists to the wrought iron headboard of my bed. She murmured with anticipation as she realised what I had done.

I kissed her on the lips, then more deeply as once again our tongues entwined.

“Your truncheon, fetch your truncheon,” she whispered.

I lifted my truncheon out of the drawer and gently rubbed it around her neck and down to her chest. She winced as the cold, hard wood tracked, first over one nipple then the other.

I teased the wooden club down across her belly to the top of her pantie line. Her knickers had pulled into the crease of her vagina, forming a perfect camel toe. I moved the baton slowly over the fabric of her panties playfully brushing along the soft the fleshy folds of her pussy. A small damp patch had appeared between her legs, I knew she was ready.

Vicky was writhing and pulling hard against the handcuffs. I slipped my fingers into her waistband and pulled her knickers down and off her legs. Her dark mound was neatly trimmed. I nuzzled the full breasts before me, suckling and rolling my tongue around each nipple in turn. The warm soft flesh made my dick harden even more.

I knelt between her knees and parted her pussy lips with my tongue. I lapped at her clitoris with long slow strokes, gently teasing her pulsating little bead of flesh. The more I licked the more Vicky thrashed around the bed, pulling hard against the handcuffs.

“That feels so good,” she panted. “Your cock. I want to suck your cock,” she murmured.

I pulled the blindfold away from her face. Her eyes were filled with lust.

I moved up the bed and straddled her waist. I offered my penis to her mouth. Not wasting a second, she carefully licked the pre-cum that had oozed from the eye of my penis. She took the head of my cock into her mouth then slid her lips fully along it. I could feel my balls tightening… I didn’t want to cum yet, so I pulled away.

“Ryan, fuck me. Please, fuck me,” she gasped.

Moving back between her legs, I pulled back my foreskin and entered the tip of my cock into the wet entrance of her vagina. Slowly my cock parted her pussy lips. She strained against the cuffs as I slipped deeper into her.

I paused for a moment as I fully penetrated her love-tunnel then slid slowly, wetly, luxuriously, in and out of her exquisite sex. I knew I wouldn’t last long but I didn’t care – I wanted my release inside this heavenly creature. My slow sliding became more urgent until I began to pump powerfully in and out of her pussy. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I shot my load, pumping hot strings of semen into her belly. Two, three, four powerful jets of seed, then a few smaller ones as the feeling washed over me. Vicky writhed as she began to climax.

“Oh my god I’m coming,” she blurted.

Our love juices oozed down between her bum cheeks as she heaved and throbbed into a powerful orgasm.

I released the handcuffs and we collapsed exhausted on the bed.

We lay there for half an hour, kissing, holding each other. I was soon ready again and I moved her onto her front and told her to kneel. I pulled her arms behind her and cuffed her wrists together behind her back. Her shoulders fell to the bed and her bottom was raised as I slid my re-engorged penis deep inside her again. I took my time this time, slowly and deeply sliding into her until, once again, my seed exploded deep inside this beautiful young woman…

I freed her wrists again. We kissed, we held each other. I turned the light off and we fell into an entangled, deep, sleep.

- - - - -

I came to as the clock radio came to life. I went to turn it off but found I couldn’t move my arms. I opened my eyes to find Vicky kneeling above me, wearing nothing but my police officer’s hat and holding my truncheon – the wooden one – in her hands. I tried to move again but discovered my wrists were handcuffed to the bedhead.

“Good morning officer,” purred Vicky. I became aware of my erection straining upwards as I looked at her. She looked at it and smiled. “I thought I’d give the other one a try, firstly, anyway.”

She knelt above my face and sensually, lasciviously, ran the wooden truncheon along her swollen labia, coating it with juices. My prick throbbed, desperate for release, as Vicky masturbated herself with my truncheon, gasping increasingly as her arousal grew and her orgasm approached. As her breathing became more rapid, she shuffled herself around, so she was still above my face but now facing away from me. She continued to rub the smooth, black wood between her swollen labia and into her soaking slit – then bent forward, displaying her genitalia even more obscenely to me. My prick was by now almost painfully swollen; she leaned forward and, with the very tip of her tongue, flicked the drop of precum from the end. I raised my hips upwards desperately trying to immerse my throbbing prick into her mouth but she laughed, sat up again and continued to masturbate her soaking vagina, pushing the lips apart with her makeshift dildo. Her breathing became frantic and her shoulders were heaving. As she reached the point of no return Vicky dropped the truncheon and ground her vagina down onto my face, cumming noisily as she climaxed, drenching my face in her juices and making it difficult for me to breathe.

She slowly, so slowly, came down from the euphoria of orgasm and subsided onto the bed, spent. She looked at my messy face and then at my angry, swollen member.

Then she smiled at me.

“I’m going to make us some tea. When I come back I will, if you ask nicely, attend to that. Make sure you do ask nicely though, or I will leave you there while I have a shower.”

Then Vicky blew me a kiss, got off the bed and went to walk out of the room, leaving me desperate for release and helpless to achieve it. She paused at the door.

“Don’t struggle now, there’s a good boy. You know that resisting arrest is a serious offence.”

Published 
Written by Davidls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors