Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Screenwriter

"An author of children's books writes scripts for porn videos."

8
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.2k words 4.2k words

I can't say that I have all of the answers to this but something unexpected happened that changed everything. It wasn't planned or on my bucket list. Sometimes fate just happens.

When we met, it was at the Verizon store. I was there to replace my aging mobile phone. So was she. Mine was two years old. Hers was less than that and, "so out of date," she grumbled. Obviously, it was time for her to get the latest Apple phone. She had to have the best and the latest.

I could have lived with mine a little longer. After all, mine was state of the art only a short time ago. The "best" is a relative term. The "best" has a short lifespan.

I apologized to her when we inadvertently bumped into each other. "Sorry, I didn't see you."

"No problem," she answered, intent on the store demo.

I watched her make the phone go through its paces then asked, "So what do you think?"

"Think about what?" she asked.

"That phone. Do you think it's worth the price?"

"I don't care about the price. It's an iPhone. Everyone has an iPhone. Don't you?"

"Of course, but maybe I should look around. Samsung's Galaxy has a high rating."

"So what? Are you some kind of techie guy?"

"I suppose. I just don't like paying a lot more for the same thing that I can get for less."

"I see. So you are cheap."

"No, frugal."

"Listen, you and I live in two different worlds."

Despite our differences, I was impressed by both her assertiveness and beauty. Besides being incredibly beautiful, she was well dressed with a body that couldn't be ignored. I had to get acquainted. "Well, maybe it's like the old book, 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.'"

"Really? You've read it?"

"Not really but my girlfriend did."

"So your girlfriend was clueless about men."

"No, I think she was just trying to figure me out."

"I see. Did she figure you out?"

"I guess not. She left me last week."

"I see. She wanted an iPhone and you were into Samsung. So that was the deal-breaker."

I let out a hearty laugh and said, "Maybe that was it. Hey, my name is Jeff."

"Okay, I'll play along. I'm Kitty. Well, that's what they call me at work."

"I didn't hear you purr."

"It's only when I'm intoxicated with pleasure."

"That's an interesting way to put it."

Kitty smiled and said, "Yeah. So, Jeff, what do you do besides being Mr. Frugal?"

"I'm a writer."

"What do you write?"

"Whatever sells, mostly children's books. What about you?"

"Acting. I'm an actress."

"I see. On stage or film?"

"I've done some stage work but mostly on film now."

"Have I seen one of your movies?"

"Maybe. It depends on your taste in videos. By the way, the studio is always looking for good young writers and new material. Have you written for movies?"

"Not yet but I'd like to get into it."

"Have you written anything besides children's literature, maybe books for adults?"

"What do you mean, like 'Fifty Shades of Grey?'"

Yes, that kind of thing, but adult movie scripts?"

"You mean porn?"

"Sure. My studio does porn."

"So you are a porn actress?"

"Sometimes, but I like to call it adult entertainment. Look, here's my cell number and email. If you're interested, write a short script as a demo and send it to me. Make it sexy and steamy. Maybe you have a hidden talent that is waiting to be recognized. There's good money in it, Jeff."

"I'll think about it."

I put the thought aside and did nothing until one day, I was at Best Buy. As if fate stepped into my life, a woman tapped me on the shoulder and said, "So if it isn't Jeff Frugal?" It was Kitty.

I tried to smile at her putdown and said, "Actually, it's Jeff Ventle."

"Well, Mr. Ventle, what are you looking for today?"

"I'm picking up my computer from the Geek Squad."

"Something wrong with it?"

"Yeah."

"I assume it's not an Apple."

"It's not."

"I thought you were going to write something for me."

"Sorry about that. I'm still looking for an idea."

"Maybe I can help you with that."

"How do you mean?"

"Okay, you write children's books so work off something that you know. Look at what you've written and turn it into adult material."

"You mean take a children's story that is porn."

"That's the idea. Do you still have my cell number and e-mail?"

"I think so."

"Send me something in the next week and I'll take it to our producer."

"I'll try," I said.

Kitty gave me a peck on the cheek, smiled, and said, "Make it so I can get off when I read it."

I blushed which was her intent.

Over the next week, I started with the idea of Redora, a sixteen-year-old baby sitter, reading "Little Red Riding Hood" for the kid's bedtime story. Here is a synopsis of the screenplay I submitted to Kitty:

The girl's real name is Elizabeth Hood but because of her red hair, Elizabeth's dad called her Redorable. Miss Hood had been sitting for Brad and Sheila Wolf's kids for a couple of months and she has a serious crush on Brad, a handsome young doctor. With the kids in bed, her imagination gets the best of her and she drifts off into a fantasy somewhat like the fairy tale.

At first, Redora is walking in the woods wearing a very short skirt with her well-endowed breasts tumbling out of a frilly blouse. She meets the wolf who talks her into hooking up at grandma's house. He, of course, has already eaten grandma so the house is now a perfect place to be alone for their rendezvous.

Only she is no longer daydreaming about a little girl taking cakes to grandma or a big bad wolf. As she knocks on grandmother's door, the scene quickly dissolves into her knocking on Brad and Sheila's door. No one answers so she goes around back to peek in the bedroom to see if anyone is home. The blinds were drawn except for a small opening where she can see Mr. Wolf eating out his wife. All excited, Redora watches and masturbates while Brad Wolf continues his oral examination with Sheila. Redora has an explosive orgasm while watching but isn't sure what to do next.

Before long, Mrs. Wolf drives off in her Mercedes. Redora knocks on the door again and Mr. Wolf invites her in. When the teenage girl finally gets in the house, one thing leads to another and she gets from Mr. Wolf what the virgin teen has dreamed about ever since sitting for the Wolfs. He was much more than she had expected. Redora's flashback of giving her boyfriend blowjobs startles her when she realizes Brad's dick makes the others appear like small twigs in comparison to his tree trunk of a cock.

I submitted a rough draft to Kitty loosely based on the Brothers Grimm version and didn't hear from her for several weeks. Finally, she wrote back. "Hi: My producer likes the idea. The main characters' names, Brad Wolf and Redora Hood, are really cute but the script needs some tweaking. It needs to be more hardcore. Meet me at my place at around eight on Thursday evening and we'll go through the script to make some adjustments."

Kitty was dressed in a turquoise blouse unbuttoned to show considerable cleavage. There was a lot there to admire. Her short skirt was tight highlighting every curve. "Good, you're on time," she said at the door. "Have a seat and we'll talk about tightening this up."

After fixing us both drinks, she said, "Look, you don't have a good idea what a woman does when she masturbates. Watch me. I'll show you what I mean." At that remark, she lifted her skirt, spread her legs and put her hand in her panties. "I hope you're taking notes," she said with a seductive grin.

Eventually, she slipped off her panties and said, "Here, this will give you a better idea."

I didn't know if she was acting or actually having orgasms but she definitely was getting herself off. I was making mental notes and my cock was attentive as well.

"There. Do you see, Jeff?" which seemed like a rhetorical question. "Now, let's talk about the scene where Redora gives Brad a blowjob. Take down your pants and I'll show you."

She fell to her knees and helped me pull down my Dockers and briefs. They hung around my knees when she delicately fondled my balls and kissed the tip of my erect cock. Kitty didn't just suck in my dick but used her lips to hug it, slowly letting it slide down her throat. As it went deeper into her hot mouth, she began to hum and pick up the speed.

Her head was like a bobblehead sucking my cock in and out. Her hand continued to stroke my balls until I released a healthy load deep in her throat. She took it all without losing a drop.

"How's that for a proper blowjob?" she boasted.

I was still trying to take it all in when Kitty said, "Pull up your pants and go home and rewrite this first part. Send it to me and I'll get back to you."

The script was rewritten the next morning and sent back to her. She wrote back saying that the revisions were fine but there were a couple of more areas to upgrade. "Be at my place on Wednesday at eight." This time I had a better idea what Kitty had in mind.

She greeted me at the door wearing a light transparent lace nightie. It was then that I could fully appreciate her large firm round breasts and beautiful ass. Kitty's tits were gorgeous and just waiting for my attention.

Kitty offered me a martini and said, "I guess you already have guessed that we have work to do on the fuck scenes. Hopefully, you haven't ejaculated since I last saw you."

I blushed and said, "Only thinking of you."

"Good answer. Then you should be fully loaded for this. After we finish our drink, I'll suggest some positions to add to the script. First, I think a short description of the characters' body parts is in order. You had a good start when Redora says, 'What a big bad dick you have!' and Brad says, 'All the better to fuck you with, my dear'. Take yourself as the model. You are nice looking and have a muscular hard body. Your cock is appetizing, large and thick, just what women crave. That's the kind of male actor we want for this film. The girl can be me so just take a few minutes to study every square inch of my body."

It was then that she slipped her lingerie over her head showing me every curvy inch of her naked body. "Take a good look, Jeff, and write it as you see me." Then she cupped her breasts and lifted them to help me appreciate them further. I had already gulped down my drink in a hurry for the bedroom adjustments I was to write. But it didn't start in the bedroom.

"There is some detail you need when Brad Wolf goes down on Redora Hood. Kneel in front of me while I sit on the sofa. I want you to eat me out like you were Brad." She sat with her legs apart and my head between her thighs. Her erotic smell was like an aphrodisiac and I eagerly plowed in. Kitty's clit was easy to find when I wrapped my lips around it and vigorously used my tongue. Finally, she said breathlessly, "You need to do that with your fingers inside me. I like it with two fingers, even three."

I finger fucked her slippery wet cunt until her first orgasm had Kitty crying out with intense pleasure. "Ahhh, oh, oh, that's it. Suck me harder. Bite me," she screamed. This time I knew her orgasms were for real. She was not acting. She was not pretending.

"Take me to the bedroom and fuck me with that big fat dick of yours, Jeff."

By the time we reached the bedroom, I had dropped my clothes behind in the hallway. Kitty was on her back waiting for me. "Take it slow, Jeff. I like it slow at first."

Svensson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Svensson

I was so hard my cock was pulsing and twitching up and down like a teeter-totter. I climbed aboard and felt the first impulses of entry. Only the head of my shaft penetrated her wet pussy lips. "Not too fast, make it last," she rhymed. I inched in at a snail's pace. "Oh, ahhh. That feels so good," she whispered. "A little further," then "Further, deeper, get it all the way in me, Jeff." I pushed in balls deep.

"Fuck me hard, Jeff." I picked up the pace. "Harder, harder, harder!" she cried. I did my best until deep in her cunt I came with a violent eruption. "Keep it in. Don't pull out," she demanded.

While I was impaled inside of her, she grabbed a small silver cylinder the size of a lipstick tube and let it buzz on her clit. "It's my buzzer," she murmured. "It doubles my pleasure after a guy finishes. It gives me so much satisfaction with a cock still inside me."

Eventually, my hard-on recoiled and left her with the buzzing appliance. I fell asleep soon after.

When I woke up, Kitty was on top of me trying to shove my flaccid penis inside her. The more she worked at getting it in, the harder I got and was soon at full strength again. She rode me for what seemed hours but probably was only ten minutes before she turned on all fours and wanted to be fucked doggie. I followed her lead and banged her for another few minutes. Kitty had already experienced multiple orgasms and was gushing with orgasmic wetness. I was getting close.

Kitty shifted her body so her head faced me dangling over the edge of the bed. She was inviting me to finish in her sumptuous mouth or maybe it was her suggestion for the script. This time I pushed in slowly at first, then all at once to the bottom of her throat until my pubes touched her lips. My load was not as prolific as earlier but equally as satisfying. She pulled my head to her mouth for a cum filled kiss and she made sure I got every drop. I left Kitty at two in the morning and began a rewrite that afternoon. Everything from that night found its way into the script.

I had hoped to hear from Kitty within a week. It didn't happen. A month went by before she texted, "We're on for a photoshoot. The director just needs to find the perfect models for this. Are you interested?"

My reply was short. "Interested? What does that mean?"

"Meet me tomorrow at Murphy's Tavern, 4:30 pm. I'll explain."

Kitty explained more at the tavern. "Look, Jeff, I told the producer about you. We think you might be perfect for the part. The studio has a minimum cock length of seven inches so we'll need to check that and a screen test. We can do that with the girl we audition."

"What about you for the part? I thought you would be the girl."

"The director says I'm too old for the part. Imagine, twenty-four is too old in this business. I'll take the role of Sheila Wolf. Anyway, we had a young girl come to the studio for an audition but she was only seventeen at the time. Eighteen is our age limit. She would be perfect. The girl has red hair, a young angelic face, a perfect body, nice tits, and tight ass. The girl might have turned eighteen by now. I'm checking on that. We also need to add a final scene to fill the hour and a half video. We're thinking of doing DP. Maybe you can write-in a second guy who joins Redora and Brad."

I thought for a minute about what Kitty was proposing then said, "When do we start?"

"First I need to take an informal video of you and the girl. I just do it at my place with my iPhone. It's less intimidating than at the studio. There will be some photos of your bodies, a blowjob, and a short fuck scene. It's very simple. I need you to get hard and give me your measurement. I'm guessing you're at least eight inches so that shouldn't be a problem."

Kitty paid for the drinks and I drove home thinking about writing a final scene. She e-mailed me the following week. "The girl I mentioned will be eighteen in two weeks. I set up a time for you to meet her for drinks to get acquainted. It's better for new people to get to know each other before filming. If all goes well, the three of us will make an audition video at my place. What's your size?"

I wrote back "I'm eight-and-a-half. What's her name? Time and place for drinks?

We met at Lou's Bar and Grill just as Happy Hour was beginning. Her name was Samantha. She wore a loose-fitting tank top, no bra, and tight cutoff jeans that showed off her marvelously long legs. She was taller than I expected. That wasn't all that surprised me. Samantha had a young face, an innocent face and long flaming red hair making for a perfect Redora. We ordered drinks. The waiter asked for an ID. Although the waiter was visibly surprised, he served us both after being satisfied she was of age. Samantha had a frozen daiquiri. I had a beer, then another. She was fascinating to be with.

The first half-hour was a little awkward as might be expected, knowing we might soon be fucking each other. After we got the basic introductions out of the way, I asked her, "How did you meet Kitty?"

"I've always wanted to be in movies so I applied for a job at her studio. She told me I was too young to be in their productions. I needed to be eighteen. My birthday was yesterday so this is like a birthday present."

"Happy birthday! Did you know they produced porn?"

"Of course. I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. I want to see how I look during sex. You know, my face when I'm having orgasms and seeing a cock slithering in and out of me. Sex on camera seems so exciting. Hey, when it comes to sex, I just melt. That's how I am. I like sex, don't you?"

"Sure. How many guys have you done it with?

"A few."

"Five, ten?

"Look, I didn't count. When I was sixteen, my stepdad took me to a motel and broke my cherry. I liked it. I liked it a lot. After that, he sort of became my teacher. He taught me everything. We did it every way porn stars fuck and a few ways more. He called me his porn princess. That's how I got the idea of getting into movies."

"Have you screwed anyone besides your stepdad?"

"Of course.

"How about a threesome?"

"No, well yes, sort of. A black guy I liked came home with me after school. We were in my bedroom fooling around. He had his hands all over me. I didn't mind but he couldn't get it up. I tried to encourage him with a blowjob. Dad caught us. He wasn't mad. Instead, he joined us. Dad fucked me from behind while I blew my friend. After dad finished, Jordan, I think his name was Jordan, got sloppy seconds. What I remember most about Jordy was he came so fast I didn't have time for my climax. That's amazing because I cum pretty easily.

"Have you acted before?"

"Just in a high school play. I was a waitress. My only line was, 'Are you ready to order?'  but I'm not sure how much acting is involved. The porn videos I've seen don't seem too heavy on dialogue. Anyway, I can do everything that they do."

"Well, I wrote the script so there will be some acting and dialogue since the story is based on Little Red Riding Hood."

Samantha laughed. "You're kidding! So I'm going to fuck a wolf?"

"If you pass the screen test."

"Are you going to be the wolf?"

"Maybe. The character's name is Brad Wolf, like in the Big Bad Wolf."

"And who am I?

"Redora Hood. She says, 'My, what big lips you have,' and Brad says, 'Better to suck your tits and pussy with my dear.'"

Samantha giggled a little girl's giggle. "God, this is going to be fun."

I continued to be mesmerized by this girl. She was so adorable, so open, and so unassuming. I was ready to take her home that very moment. I invited her to dinner but she had an early date and left. I didn't see her again until Kitty's informal screen test.

A week after our first meeting, Samantha, Kitty and I were at her apartment on a bright August morning. The blinds were open using natural light to film the audition. Kitty snapped away with her iPhone taking stills as we stripped. If I thought Samantha was dazzling when we first met, she was even more amazing naked.

Her perfect fully-developed breasts, pink nipples, and shaved pussy gave me an instant hard-on. Kitty thought I was too hairy and gave me an electric shaver to trim down. She said the cock looks bigger with less hair. Other than that, Kitty didn't give much directing. She only said to act naturally.

Natural to me means a hug and a kiss. The embrace was not a neighborly squeeze. It was a full-frontal attack on each other's lips, mouth, and tongue. Samantha was incredibly responsive. Within moments, she was on her knees with my cock in her mouth and her hand toying with my balls. This being a test, I wasn't allowed to cum until Kitty gave me the go-ahead.

I picked Samantha up and laid her on the bed. She wasn't shy. She parted her legs anticipating my mouth on her pussy. She was a natural. Every time I found her G-spot with my fingers or sucked her clit, she let out whimpers and whines and sobs of joy.

Kitty moved around the bed getting different angles, then said, "Go ahead, Jeff, fuck her."

I dove in. We moved around to perform in different positions with Kitty eventually saying her battery was getting low and it was time for the money shot. Samantha whispered in my ear, "Let's give Kitty a show. Cum inside me, then eat me out."

I came hard like a bursting dike that never seemed to end. It just kept coming and coming flooding her young cunt. When I was totally drained, Samantha pushed me off her and said, "Now!" So I did it. I ate her out until the last drop of my cum stopped flowing from her swollen pussy lips.

"My God that was great!" Kitty yelled. "You two are a great team!"

The crew and props were all set at the studio on a Thursday night in September. As the video ended, the DP finale was a tour de force. The third in the threesome was an actor in his forties but movie star sexy and hung like an elephant. He played the role of grandma's gardener so he showed up perspiring, wearing a hat and overalls.

Redora was on her back, legs wide apart and high over Wolf's head. She smiled at the gardener, a welcoming smile. He got the message. They double-teamed her with him still wearing his hat and boots during the last ten minutes of the film.

The video was a great success. It was so popular that I later wrote and helped produce a series of fairytale themed videos. Samantha continued to act and starred in every one of them. She always said the sensation of cum exploding inside her was the best part of acting. She claimed my eruptions were the best but that was probably to make me feel better about seeing her with other men. She knew I was jealous and sometimes I had to turn away when she was dicked by some actor doing his job. When I was with her, it wasn't a job. It was true compassion, maybe even love.

Samantha was just acting but every smile and dreamy expression made the camera believe she was passionately craving a man's cock. Her orgasms weren't rehearsed or faked. Her expressions of glee when a guy banged into her were authentic. Samantha loved what she was doing and reluctantly retired from acting when she got pregnant. Accidents happen. I hoped it was mine. It wasn't. Samantha gave birth to a healthy beautiful black baby she named Bryce.

Samantha and I married on Bryce's first birthday.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments